Lockdown Toy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she regained her breath, she beckoned me forward once more, this time expertly sliding a condom down over my erection. I had tried them a few times so I knew what to do in case ever got lucky and I loved the feel of the tight latex gripping me. This time, when she held her mouth open over the tip, she slowly closed it and I let out a long, low moan as at last I felt her lips close around my tumescent cock, before taking me halfway in. She held me there for long seconds as I called her name, thanking her for being the first woman to have ever taken me in her mouth. I could feel her tongue flickering along the shaft as she withdrew, great gobs of drool splattering down onto the utility room floor.

She drew in a deep breath and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Sneak preview. Like it?"

I was unable respond as she began a furious assault on me and within a minute, the end of the condom was showing the results of her labour and my chest was heaving.

She looked up at me archly, flicking the bulging teat with a fingernail. "Good job you were wearing that - could have taken my eye out! Ok - tonight I need a copy of an orgy scene from the mid-nineties. I'm not in it much, but I do get a good facial towards the end." She gave me a list of names to look out for and a probable director. "Oh and tomorrow, I'm going to cook one of those lovely trout for you. En papillotte. Delicious. Don't worry, we'll still keep our distance before the screen gets some action! Oh, and dress nice - I do very posh dinner parties!"

Having found and enjoyed her orgy scene relatively easily, I made sure I was in my best attire the next evening, but that wasn't saying much. At least I had a collared shirt and a pair of Chinos, so I did my best. She opened her front door and stepped away. "I'll back off into the dining room. Come to the door, I'll put your plate down and we go from there, ok?"

"Ok." There was no change to my nervousness from previous nights. Each night I was hoping for more intimate contact with her and it didn't get any easier. As she crossed the darkened hall, I watched her gorgeous butt moving sinuously in tight, shiny leggings. Emlee had worn them once and it was all I could do to keep my hands off them. Her ensemble was completed by a denim shirt with paisley patterns on the yoke and arms. Her hair swung free and once again, she looked utterly irresistible.

I followed and as I reached the door, the aromas of the food she had prepared hit me and my stomach turned somersaults. Whatever she had done to the fish I caught was as sensational as the woman herself. As with her, I just wanted to tear at it and devour it, it was so delicious.

She sat at the opposite end of a long dining table to me, keeping our social distance. She sipped wine from a sliver goblet and she had decided that wine would also accompany my meal instead of beer.

She grinned at me and put on an Italian accent. "Not-a having Moose Piss sully my magneefeecent creation!"

Even I had to agree the wine was lovely. But the trout was the best I'd ever had and I told her so.

"Thanks - just some fresh herbs from out back, a little garlic, tomatoes and of course, thinly-sliced onions and potatoes - also from my own little patch." She looked at me down the table. "They may have been grown a long way from Idaho, but we do the best potatoes in the world!"

I had to agree - it was utterly glorious. I'd had a few meals with my folks in Michelin-starred restaurants and what she served me would have graced any of them. Again, she was thrilled at my praise.

Her apple pie was almost as good and afterwards we sat our discreet distance, finishing the wine. Bella told me about her days on the road with the band rather than her more salacious tales of her earlier occupation. Not that those stories were much less fun to listen to and once again, I could only wonder what Patti Graves must be like if Chuck ditched Bella for her.

It was getting on for ten o'clock when she stood. It was the longest I had been in her company without something sexual occurring and the time had flown. "Ok, young man. Enough jawing - time for some adult entertainment! Up you get."

I stood, wondering where we were heading this time. She pointed to the door behind me. "Out you go, round the back. Wait by the screen door."

I walked around the side of the cabin, setting off the proximity lights as I did so. I stood by the polythene cover over the door and hoped tonight I may get to feel her mouth on me once more.

I waited almost ten minutes before I saw her silhouetted in the inner doorway. She walked slowly towards the screen and as she got closer and the peripheral light improved, I saw she was naked above the waist and her breasts swung free. I held my breath as she came closer and was thrilled to see her long gloves. Three more steps and I was able to discern she was wearing boots - thigh length, leather boots. This must be the stage-wear she had spoken about. As she reached the screen, I could now see black suspenders and my heart was threatening to burst from my chest.

Her voice was low and husky. "Back off please, Matthew. Five paces."

As ever, I did her bidding.

She pressed a gloved finger to the screen and the polythene bulged beneath her fingertip. "Never thought that would work as well as it did!"

She produced a long steak knife from behind her back and reached up to thrust it through the polythene, just below the lintel. There was a loud pop followed by a ripping sound as she slid the blade down until she was on her knees and the knife was now almost at floor level.

As she had done when she cut the glory holes, she stood back to admire her handiwork. She put the knife on the kitchen table and approached once more. Gloved hands gripped each side of the rent in the polythene and she stretched it back.

Her head pushed through, followed by a long, booted leg as she stepped through the tear. Smiling, she tapped it again. "Its work here is done!"

She flicked a switch on a beam on the porch and the garden burst into light behind me. I turned and saw that the small lawn was covered in blankets and cushions and there was a low table with more wine and glasses on it. As I took in various sex toys strewn casually around the scene, a gloved hand took hold of mine and spun me back round to face her.

"Seven days, Matthew. No coughs. She put her hand on my forehead. I'll forgive the high temperature - probably something to do with an ex-porn star in leather standing next to you." She reached up and brushed her lips against mine. "Come on tiger, tonight your dreams come true."

She deftly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it back. Her breasts crushed against my chest as her tongue slid into my mouth and before I could register it, my hands were on her buttocks, the softness of her skin an amazing contrast to the material of her suspenders and the leather of the boots. She was right - my dreams were coming true. Each sensation was every bit as wonderful as I had hoped.

I pressed my erection hard against her taut stomach. "Oh fuck, Matt - that feels nice!" She sucked on my tongue. "Just imagine how good it's gonna feel on the inside!"

She led me by the hand over to the area she had prepared and knelt before me. I was shaking so hard as she began to unzip me, I thought I may pass out. She took me in her gloved hand and smiled up at me. "Got all night, Matt. All night. There'll be more of this later..."

And with that she closed her mouth over the head of my erection and slid all the way down until her nose bumped against my pubic hair. I held my hands behind my back not trusting myself to touch her. If I had, I'd have held her there until I shot down her throat.

She slowly retreated down the shaft, her tongue flickering, sucking hard as she reached the tip once more. Again that smile. "All the way to a conclusion later. Wanna taste me?"

I pulled her upright and knelt myself, nuzzling against her sleek black bush, imagining how many men and women had been before me and how many had watched her onscreen wishing they could be where I was now. She held herself open and I inhaled deeply. Her musky scent mixed with the smell of her leather boots sent shockwaves through my already tremor-stricken body. She gasped as my tongue touched her outer lips and pulled me in harder by the hair. I began to lick at her, but felt her hands pulling me away.

"Just a tempting little taster for now. That will go all the way to its natural conclusion later as well!"

She pulled me up by the armpits and slipped my shirt off me, tossing it carelessly into the black void beyond the pool of light we stood in. She beckoned me to lie down on the blanket, my head on a deep cushion. She stood over me, gazing down, holding herself open as she squatted, slowly getting ever closer. I held myself upright and shuddered as her wet lips met my erection. It took an age for her to slide down the shaft and as she reached the bottom, she squeezed gently, making me moan in anticipation.

She leaned forward, her breasts brushing my chest once more and I took her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, mimicking the squeezing sensations from her amazing pussy as she alternately gripped and released me. She smiled and nodded her appreciation. Her lips came close to mine.

"This is all for you, darling boy. Hold back as long as you can. We've got all night, as I said. There's only one first time, Matt - let's make it special, shall we? The sucking and licking will come later. Right now, just make love to this naughty old lady as if it's her first time as well, yeah?"

I took a deep breath and wrapped my legs around her buttocks. Slowly, I rolled us over until I was on top. Her jet black hair was splayed around her head like a halo, nostrils flared, deep brown eyes glazed with lust. It was only now, this close to her, I could see a few tell-tale signs of her age in barely detectable lines around her eyes and mouth.

I began to move in her, marvelling at the slippery wetness - so soft and warm after being used to my own right hand for so long. Clumsy as I must have been, she reciprocated every move I made, reacting to each thrust with a squeeze or a gyration that had me biting my lip in an effort to slow down and relish every moment.

When she sensed me getting close, she clamped her legs around me, holding me deep inside her. Again, the soft leather against my skin was so erotic. We kissed for a very long time, stroking and caressing each other as my ardour cooled slightly. Her voice was a guttural rasp. "Like that with Emlee, promise me?"

"I promise, Bella."

"Good boy. Now I ain't sweet Emlee, so fuck the livin' shit outta me!"

It was such a relief to be able to give in to my pure lust and go hard at her. I lasted a little longer than I expected, but when I came, it felt never ending and I swear that if I had pulled out, I'd have hit her between the eyes. I had never come so hard and so long and her kiss as I exploded inside her was utterly feral. She waited until I subsided and rolled us back over so she was on top once more. She pulled herself off my now sticky cock with a grunt and sat on my stomach, her chest heaving from her exertions.

She gave me a wicked grin. "Showtime!"

For the next five minutes, she worked on herself, scrubbing her clit with her leather-clad fingers, dipping them inside every few seconds and licking my cum from them. At one point, she dug deep and held her fingers away from her mouth as a great sticky blob hung down, getting ever longer as it defied gravity and got ever closer to her mouth. Smiling, she wiggled her fingers and it broke free, splattering down onto her lips. It slid down her chin and hung there once more before making another break for freedom, this time onto her right breast.

Purring, she slathered her fingers in my mess and massaged her breasts until they glistened in the low light. I barely heard her whisper. "Help me..."

She guided my hand to her clit and inserted two of her own fingers deep inside. We were used to hearing wild beasts in the night up at the cabin, but the sounds they made were nothing compared to the cacophony Bella Hanson made as our combined efforts took her to orgasm.

Before she lay down with me, she reached over and picked up a damp towel and wiped us both down. She poured two glasses of wine and held one out to me. I took it and we touched glasses together.

She propped herself on one elbow and kissed me on the nose. "Well done, young man. A fine debut, but the night is yet young." She reached towards the ice-bucket that held the wine bottle and produced a large cube of ice. "So, once we have finished our wine it's decision time Matt. Either you pop this ice cube into my pussy and suck it out until I squirt all over you, or I put it in my mouth and suck your dick until you come all over my face. Both things are gonna happen - the order they happen in? Choice is yours."

I was willing to wait a little longer to feel her mouth on me again. As she said, we had all night. We had more than that - we had weeks of it to look forward to.

But I wasn't prepared to wait to taste her again. I drained my glass and put it down. "Ladies first..."

I slipped the ice cube inside her and began to suck gently. It was just gone eleven o'clock when my tongue slid inside her. When she finally drew a blanket over our exhausted bodies, there was a sliver of light in the sky over the lake and just about every fantasy I had ever dreamed of had come true.

As dawn broke, I gazed down at her sleeping in my arms and took a deep breath. I had seen people do things to her in movies she made before I was born. Now I had done some of those things to her. It was the weirdest situation, but somehow it just seemed right.

Some strange fate had brought us together and there was still a lot more to come.

I closed my eyes and prayed that I could somehow show her just how much it meant to me.

Chapter Six - Off the Hook

When the news broke, it was worse than initially hearing we were going into lockdown. It was about to be lifted and my all-too-brief visit to heaven was coming to an abrupt end.

I had gone down to make coffee after a blissful early Sunday morning of slow, languid lovemaking. It was all flickering tongues and gentle caresses - the complete antithesis to the feral abandon with which we had gone at each other the night before. That was when we had played one of Tiffany's late-period videos I had found for her on the big screen in our den. We followed the action from over twenty years earlier, tearing, biting and scratching each other as I tried to keep up with the manic ferocity with which her co-star took her in all orifices. I came in her mouth as she squatted on a huge dildo, red-tipped fingernails scrubbing at her clit in perfect time with her younger self.

As I passed the bathroom door, I looked in and inspected the long, livid red welts on my back in the mirror. They stung like hell, but it been worth it. Bella was mortified to have marked me so badly, but I took pride to think that I had driven her wild enough to perform such an action.

When I came back upstairs with the tray, I knew immediately there was a problem. The purring, contented little ball of fluff I had left five minutes earlier was now looking crestfallen and close to tears as she told me news that would bring joy to millions, but only heartache to two mis-matched lovers secluded away by themselves in the middle of nowhere.

"Had to come to an end sometime, Matthew. It was always a temporary thing."

"Yeah, but..." I could feel my voice cracking.

"We can still steal some time together. I'll come down to the lake and blow you!"

"Mr. Aaronson's always down there. They'll be back soon."

"Ah, Abe's half blind. Won't have a clue what's going on."

Even her caustic wit couldn't win me over and I slumped down on the bed feeling lost and empty.

"Best call your Mom."

"Oh fuck, do I have to?"

Right on cue, my phone began to vibrate on the nightstand. I had to force enthusiasm into my voice. "Hey Mum, yes great news - be good to start getting back to normal."

But as ever, nothing was easy with my folks. Usually it drove me mad - like having to come up here alone - but this time my heart leapt and I felt like screaming with joy.

"Look, Matt - there's still a bit of a problem." That was no surprise. When she called me 'Matt' there usually was a problem. I glanced at Bella, now lying propped on one elbow and put the phone onto speaker. As my Mum uttered her next sentence, I heard an intake of breath next to me.

"Thing is, your Dad and I are still flat out at the hospital. We've got protective gear and all, but we're still dealing with people who have the virus on a daily basis. We think it's best if you sit tight up there and see where we are in a couple of weeks."

Now it was hard to keep the enthusiasm from gushing out like Old Faithful erupting. I was grinning at Bella as I went all sulky down the line. "Oh shit, Mum - come on - enough's enough. I need to get back. I'm going stir-crazy here!"

After she had chided me for swearing, I pretended to put up a convincing argument for returning home, but I had never won an argument with my folks in my life, so I knew I was on safe ground.

"Ok, you win Mum. I'll stick it out a while longer." As I gave in to the inevitable, making her think I was reluctantly admitting defeat, Bella slowly extended her tongue and mouthed, "I'll stick this out a while longer too!" I had to bite my lip as I carried on my sulky act with my Mum.

Acting on Bella's cue, I decided to have some fun. Mum gave me the perfect intro. "So are you managing ok? How are you getting along with Mrs. Hanson?"

"Oh she seems ok. Keeps to herself - I suppose the older generation are not so keen on us youngsters."

That got me my first playful slap and I switched off the speaker so she could only hear my side of the conversation.

"Yes, Mum - we've been sensible and kept a safe distance. Had most of our early interactions through the screen door." I timed that one perfectly as she took a mouthful of coffee. Now the mess we had made of my sheets was joined by a long, dark coffee stain as she spluttered and coughed and her chest shook.

"That's good, as long as you are getting on ok and not playing your guitar too loud to disturb her. So have you been keeping busy - plenty of fishing and running I hope?"

"Yes Mum, I've kept myself busy. Learning new things and techniques all the time." I gave a sideways glance to Bella who had now put her coffee mug on the nightstand for safety. "Mrs. Hanson cooked some of the fish I caught and it was lovely. She's pretty good - very inventive. She was supposed to have a guy come and do some work for her but obviously he couldn't make it. I volunteered to do a few odd jobs for her and she seems happy with the results."

Bella was now holding a hand to her mouth and had tears in her eyes as I went on.

"Oh, you know. Helping her dig her veggie patch." I put my hand under the stained sheet and slipped a finger inside her. "Bit of painting." Now I traced a line down from her chin to her left breast and she had to hide her head under a pillow she was shaking so hard. "Oh it's not so bad and it gives me something to do. Did a bit of heavy work in her yard the other day - I was stiff as a board afterwards!"

I grabbed her hand and wrapped her fingers around my burgeoning erection. That was too much for her and she scuttled off to the bathroom, shoulders shaking as she tried to suppress her laughter.

When she returned a few minutes later, I still had the phone to my ear. She rolled her eyes in frustration and pointed downstairs. As I nodded, I spoke into the phone. "Look Mum, it's hardly my fault it happened, is it? You leave me in the middle of nowhere with an older woman you know is an ex-porn star, what do you expect?"