Lockdown Toy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it was difficult enough to control myself when she worked at herself with her fingers, it became almost impossible as she lifted the napkin from the table to reveal a sparkling electric-blue vibrator.

She held it up and gave it a little kiss. "When nothing else will do!"

I jumped at the noise it made - it sounded like a washing machine going into a spin cycle and I shuddered at the thought of what it may do to her. She grinned. "An oldie but goodie. Made to my own spec. Engine like a Harley-D. Buzzes like someone just played 'Whack-A-Mole' on a hornet's nest with a baseball bat!"

She held my gaze as she slid it home, her mouth opening wide, her free hand tugging at one nipple then the other. "Oh fuck, Matthew - I wish I could suck your fucking cock!" As the industrial strength vibe pulsed between her legs and two red-tipped fingers scrubbed at her fat, fleshy clitoris she gasped out to me. "Stand. You know what to do."

Wishing she could do to me what she had just so graphically described, I unzipped myself and took my now aching erection in my hand. She nodded. "Come with me. Come on, Matthew. Fucking come for me, you lovely boy. Let me see you shoot your load for me. Come on, right between my fucking eyes!"

The thought of that sent me over the edge and although I couldn't manage six or seven feet, I felt an ecstatic rush as I came harder and longer than I had ever done in my life and watched in amazement as I shot a good six or eight inches into the air. I was barely aware she had come until the vibe slipped from her fingers, still buzzing away malevolently on the wooden floor of the porch. It lay there, moving as if with a life of its own, glistening in the last of the evening sun as she reached down and flicked it off.

She took in a long, slow breath and smiled up at me. "What a pair we are, Matthew. One of us has done it all, one has it all to do. Yet look - we both give in to our most carnal desires." She pointed to the streak I had left on the porch. "Quite a tribute - I am impressed!"

I took a breath. "Never done that before!"

She traced a line down from her lips and mimed it hanging from her chin and stroked her breasts. "Wait till it's dripping down onto these l'il puppies!"

She went silent for a moment and I wondered what was coming next. She stood and draped her robe over her shoulders. "Getting chilly - the perspiration from all that exertion cooling and all! Well, goodnight Matthew and thank you. That was just as much fun for me as you. And good boy - you at least got some way into your second beer."

I wiped myself down and zipped up thinking it wouldn't be long before I was surfing for more mementoes of Tiffany's career. Now I knew her better, I was expecting some sort of parting shot, so I decided not to move away.

She didn't disappoint me and held up a finger. "Oh, almost forgot!" She pointed up into the eaves of the porch. "I'll leave you to get the memory card out. Take it home, send me a copy and watch it all again!"

I followed her gaze and saw a small camera mounted on one of the beams. "You think of everything!"

"Sure do! Oh and Matthew, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cry off tomorrow evening. Girly night in - haven't seen Tanzi in a while and she's in isolation. We're going to catch up over some wine and rub ourselves raw over the airwaves. Think of us while you watch our younger selves cavorting!"

She laughed at what I took to be my crestfallen look. "Oh dear boy, don't despair. We have all day after all! Be here at four o'clock and I'll reel you in a little further. Now take the fucking card and go - I have some clearing up to do - someone has made quite the mess on my back porch!"

She stood back a discreet distance as I reached up and took the card from the camera. As I reached the gate, I heard a soft voice from behind me. "Soon, Matthew."

I turned and she was watching me with a soft smile on her face, her hand on her chin. "I can barely wait either. Goodnight sweet boy."

"Goodnight, Miss Goodnite. Sweet dreams."

"Always, Matthew, always!"

I made a belated supper and got down to copying the memory card. I edited a few dead minutes from either end of the file and sent it to her with a short message.

The audience were mesmerised by Ms. Hanson's electrifying performance. She continues to shine brighter than most modern stars of the genre half her age. We look forward to seeing much more from her in the near future.

Ten minutes later, I had a response and more work to do. I didn't mind - it was a labour of love.

Oh I'm a sucker for a good review, you lovely Limey lad. The audience was great too! Right - more homework. I have over eighty of my own features in my collection, but I'm short of a dozen or so. If you can find me one I did c.1991 with a girl called Minzi Cortina (or some derivation thereof - it was a long time ago!) and a big black guy named Marv (def!), I'll show you more appreciation than you could possibly handle (lol!)

It took me two and a half hours but I got there. By then I was registered with two vintage porn forums and had accounts on Pornhub and xHamster. I figured a pseudonym of 'Luke Down' was appropriate for the situation we were in and of course the passwords were all 'G00dn1te'.

It wasn't the best movie I had ever seen, but at least she was in it. The other girl, who turned out to be called Mitzi Carina, was a bit of a rough diamond, with tattoos and piercings that made me itch just to look at them. Tiffany was clearly third-billing in the scene and it was quite short, but the size of the guy and the way she took him all the way left me in no doubt that when it came to it, she would be able to accommodate me very easily without coming even close to gagging.

I sent the link on to her and did not expect a reply at one-thirty in the morning, so was surprised when one came back quickly.

Oh you diamond! Jeez, I'd forgotten what a skunk she was! Oh well, another for the collection. Thx Matthew, soon you'll be cumming where he did :o) xxx

The next day I did some fishing and a few miles of running, mainly just to pass the time until four in the afternoon. At least I didn't have to wait until evening. After I showered, I was hoping to play my guitar out front, but a bit of a storm blew over so I retreated indoors. For the first part of the afternoon my playing seemed to be accompanied by some strange hammering sounds. Try as I might, I couldn't work out where they were coming from. It had to be Bella, but what on earth was she up to now?

I was in no less of a fluster than previously as I made my way around to her yard just before four. There was no sign of her and the screen door from her porch to the back room of the cabin was wide open. From that distance I couldn't work it out. There seemed to be something shimmering in the open doorway, almost like a force-field. Puzzled, I approached the door when the penny dropped and the reason for the hammering became apparent. Stretched over the entire opening of the door was a clear polythene sheet which was shimmering in the afternoon sun. I walked up to it and put my hand against it. It felt taut and I could see that it had been tacked to the frame from the inside and taped along its perimeter.

Oh God, what did she have planned this time?

I peered through the sheeting into the rear utility room - the layout was identical to our cabin - but there was no sign of her. I waited a few minutes wondering if it was all an elaborate joke when the inner door opened and she walked casually towards the barrier she had created. I was half expecting her to be naked, but she was in cut-off jeans and colourful halter top. Her hair was piled up on her head and she looked barely older than Emlee.

"Afternoon, Matthew. Thank you again for the gift overnight. So appreciate it. With your help I may just collect the full set of my works!" Her voice was slightly muffled by the screen between us.

"No problem, glad to help. She was a bit of a slapper, wasn't she?"

"Hey, I was still a newbie; it was work. Marv was a sweet guy even if his cum shot nearly blew my fucking head off!" She sighed. "Now, I hope a fine young man like you doesn't know what a Glory Hole is, but I suspect I may be wrong."

My heart leapt at her words. I'd seen them in my surfing and knew the ramifications. "Sorry, but yes, I'm afraid you are."

"Shoot, what happened to innocence? Oh well, this is going to be a Glory Hole with a difference. The ones I was involved with back in the day, the lucky recipient didn't get to see the girl of his dreams going to town on him. But he also got a blowjob. You will get to see me, but since we are in strange times, you'll be getting a handjob. Does that sound like a decent trade-off?"

I was about to splutter something no-doubt utterly incoherent in response when she interrupted me. "Ok, step against the screen - gently please."

I did as she asked and felt myself hardening inside my shorts. As with the previous night, I was bare chested and wearing no underwear. Bella knelt down, her face a mask of concentration. She picked up a thick marker pen and made a dot on the polythene right at the base of the zipper on my shorts.

"Step back - this may get dangerous."

When she produced a wicked looking penknife, there was no way I was staying in her proximity, so stepped back as bidden. She drew a hole around the dot she had made.

"Going from memory here. Let me see the real thing."

Barely able to think straight, I unzipped myself and held my erection in my hand.

"Thought so..."

I felt a little deflated as she drew a smaller circle inside the first. As she did so, she was muttering to herself. "I'd have needed to trace round a fucking wine bottle for Marv."

"Thanks, Bella."

"Don't mention it. Now zip it - delicate part."

Very carefully, with her tongue poking out, she pushed the knife through the screen with a pop. It took her a couple of minutes to cut out the circle and all the while, my heart was in my mouth. At last she stood and surveyed her handiwork.

"Yeah, looks good. Think we are ready for insertion. Good to go?"

Was I ever? I nodded and moved back to the screen. Her measuring was perfect and I felt the polythene tickle me as I pushed through.

She moved deeper into the room and I stood in this strange position wondering what was to come. She took something from a central table and turned back to me. The look on her face as she pulled on a long leather glove was almost feral. It came up to her elbow and she waved it at me. "Stage wear for the LTG backing singers. Shoulda seen those thigh-high boots, Matthew!" She shook her head as if weighing something up. "'Oh of course... you'll get to see them soon enough, silly me!"

She knelt in front of me and my first thought was that if she so much as touched me with that mouth, I'd not last ten seconds. Instead she produced a tube from behind her back and something cool and slippery slathered me as she squeezed on it, smiling her wicked little smile.

"Just a little help along the way. Should delay the inevitable and prolong the pleasure."

I gasped as for the first time ever, a hand other than my own touched me down below in a sexual manner. The softness of the glove and the sticky, cool gel felt amazing and I shuddered as those black clad fingers gently massaged the lubricant all around the shaft and head of my now pulsing erection.

She stood back with an amused look on her face. "Well, this is going better than I hoped! Just give it a minute to cool your youthful ardour a little!" She tapped her un-gloved hand on the inside of the door frame. "May I suggest the young man places his palms on each side of the frame. I'm looking forward to him diving on top of me, but not through a carefully constructed quarantine wall."

Once again, I did as she told me and held my breath as she knelt once more. Her mouth came close to the tip of my erection and I tensed myself for the first feel of those lips sliding over it, but it never came. Instead she pursed her lips and blew gently as I quivered and bit my lip. She exhaled all the way down to the bottom of my shaft before taking me in her gloved hand. She held her mouth open over the head and I could feel her warm breath on it as she squeezed gently on my balls, making me moan.

"That's for another time."

I expected to come quickly, but a combination of the gel she used and her consummate expertise meant I lasted way longer than I could ever have dreamed. It was utter bliss as she ran her slippery fingers over me, alternately squeezing and stroking, first with her fingertips, then with her palm. Every now and again she gave a few sharp tugs that had my fingers gripping the door frame all the harder. Three times she got me to the brink before letting me cool down for a moment. The last time, she picked up the tube once more and slathered her palm with the gel. I groaned as she encircled me once more.

"Come for me, Matthew. Come on, fuck my hand slowly. Shoot for me like you did last night."

I was desperate not to go too fast as well as being scared I may fall through the screen. I slid in and out of her cupped palm feeling the polythene against my face, never taking my eyes from her. On the fifth or sixth slow thrust, she smiled and gripped me hard. For the first time in my life I called out the name of the woman who was making me come as I now thrust hard against the soft leather.

I let out a yell of ecstasy as I felt the first spurt erupt from me as soft brown eyes gazed into mine. It was followed by three more as she worked her fingers on me and I let out a series of racking sobs, gasping for breath.

She stood and raised the glove to me. The fingers and palm were streaked and stained with a mixture of the gel and my cum. "These gloves have seen some action, but that just about tops them all."

Smiling, she stepped away and peeled it off carefully into the utility room sink. My hands were still on the door frame as she unbuttoned her shorts and removed them. She walked slowly back to the frame and made a shooing motion with her hands. I backed away, my now diminishing erection re-joining me on the porch after its brief journey of bliss in another dimension far, far away.

The knife slid through the sheeting once more, this time to the left of the hole she had made for me. This time, the hole was considerably larger.

"I trust that was satisfactory, young man. Now - your turn. Behind you on that small table is a latex surgical glove and a bottle of lube. Suffice to say that before you arrived, I made sure I was in a high state of arousal that your fine showing has only driven up another few notches."

Now it was her turn to press herself against the screen and as she held herself open, I could see the pink folds of her lips contrasting with the thick black hair. I pulled on the glove, lubed up my trembling fingers and returned to the screen.

"Make me come, Matthew. Make me fucking scream, you lovely young man."

I was trembling like a leaf in a gale as I balled my fist and pushed it through the new hole she had made. Sliding my latex-covered fingers into her hot wetness, I was amazed at how easily I slipped inside her. As she gripped down on me, I wondered what it would be like when I was deep inside her and she did that to my erection. She was now the one with her hands on the door frame, urging me on, giving me instructions in a low, breathy voice.

"Touch me there, Matthew."

"Just a little deeper, honey - yeah!"

"Thumb on my clit, yeah - good. That's it."

"Oh fuck, I'm going to fucking come, Matthew. Harder, fucking harder!"

Hearing her call my name in ecstasy as she flooded over my hand was one of the moments of my life. And it was all my own doing - she never touched herself. She showed me exactly where to place my fingers inside her to press on her G-spot while my thumb massaged her clit. As I had done, she came with her face pressed against the sheeting, her hot breath making steamy little patterns on it.

As she gave me my assignment for the evening and we said goodbye, she put her splayed hand to the screen and I placed my un-gloved hand against it.

I whispered, "Was it good?"

She let out a small laugh as she pressed her fingertips against mine. "Was it good? He asks me if it was good. The young man who made me scream my lungs out in sheer bliss asked me if it was fucking good. Matthew, in an hour or so, I am going to be talking to a woman of forty-two years old. That woman deservedly won an AVN award back in the day for a scene in which I co-starred. When that woman asks me how my young man was this afternoon, will I say, 'Yeah, he was ok. Got me off - just what I needed?' No Matthew - I will tell her that he was fucking amazing - that I came as hard as he did and I cannot wait to take him in my mouth and feel him down between my legs, sucking on me."

She took two steps back. "You were fucking amazing, young man. Now, let me see you smell me - taste me. A sneak preview of what you will find when supping at my fairy cup very soon."

Chapter Five - In the Keep Net

I crashed down on my bed in a state of disbelief and utter euphoria. There was something so strange, so perverse, so utterly erotic in what we had done in the last ninety minutes and Bella's cries as I worked on her with what I thought were clumsy fingers were etched upon my soul.

I picked up the glove once more and reminded myself of her pungent aroma. When I watched her in action in whichever movie I chose later, at least I would be able to recall the feel of her and the smell and taste of her. We were doing it again tomorrow and the thought filled me with deep joy.

As I went about the normal activities of playing guitar, making my supper, showering and popping my first beer of the night, I kept thinking I had dreamed my hour and a half in that strange parallel universe. Each time the thought crossed my mind, I picked up the latex glove once more and inhaled deeply, satisfying myself it was not all a fantasy.

That night's assignment was a little easier and now I knew my way around the search engines and new sites I had joined, I found Sittin' Pretty fairly quickly. Again Bella had warned me it was not one of her best, but for completeness sake it was the next oldest on her list of missing items. It was part of a compilation of five unrelated baby-sitter stories. The tagline of 'Banging the Sitter in the Shitter' left me under no illusions as to what I may be faced with.

In it, a twenty-two-year-old Tiffany pretended she was a barely legal babysitter. She popped bubble gum as she sat watching a dirty video, one hand down her panties. Obviously, she was discovered in flagrante by the couple she was meant to be babysitting for and took her punishment from her employers, Mr. and Mrs. Horniman (it was that kind of movie) with aplomb. As Mrs. Horniman - who looked not much older than Tiffany - snowballed with her after a furious ass-to-mouth denouement, she was given a substantial bonus and asked to do extra nights.

The anal scene was good and when the woman - the improbably named Trixi Marxxx - got to work licking Tiffany's gaping snatch as the guy pounded her ass, I once again succumbed to the inevitable. The difference was that this time I could inhale her musky scent and taste her juices on the glove. By the wee small hours, I was very familiar with the aroma of Bella Hanson and it was all I could do next morning not to succumb once more.

Again, it was a long, agonising wait for the appointed hour but the wait was worth it and this time, she took me to the brink five times before I coated her leather glove. It also took me longer to get her off as she had not been working on herself beforehand and by the time she told me she was, "fucking coming you fucking beautiful boy," I was erect again.