Locktober Day 01 - The Ceremony

Story Info
A couple begins their journey into Locktober.
2k words
4.42
5.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LOCKTOBER - A dream and a nightmare. For years we had played with Tease and denial and Chastity as part of our 'normal' sex life. IT was always exhilarating and I would find myself fantasising about longer term denial. As Melissa and I (Blake) both turned 30 we created the usual list of things to do before turning 40. As part of this, we also decided on a kink list - of which LOCKTOBER was on there. So, come the end of September we decided this was the year to go for it. This series of diary entries are what I kept during the month and used as a way to capture the amazing month we had as well as an outlet for my frustration throughout the challenge.

THE DAY BEFORE

Melissa and I were enjoying our last day of 'vanilla' life before we fully plunged into our kinkiest month yet. As we fucked for the final time that day (it was a Saturday and we had spent most of it in bed, on the couch or any other surface we could enjoy each other's bodies. She had came so many times and I was about to be onto my fourth of the day. As I plunged in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her velvet pussy around my cock and the smooth wetness that came from a day of fucking and already having came in her multiple times, she pulled me head close - to the side of hers.

She nibbled my ear and whispered "enjoy this one Blake...It will be your last for quite some time."

And with that I couldn't hold back any longer - I came and came hard, thrusting further into her and savouring the last full orgasm (or possibly any type orgasm) that I would be having for a month.

As we laid there afterwards, sweaty and sticky with a smell of sex in the air of our bedroom I wondered aloud if I had made a mistake in committing to the following month?

"Possibly," Melissa mused... "But I will make sure it will be an unforgettable month" she added, grabbing my half-flaccid cock and kissing me.

"I want you to remember this day and think about it every day of Locktober Blake" she whispered as she pulled my body to hers again and rubbed my cock against her very wet pussy lips.

"This is the softest, wettest and warmest thing you cock will be feeling for the next 30 days... When you're in the confines of your cage, think back to THIS moment"

She gasped pleasurably as she plunged my hard again cock into her again.

"31 more thrusts for the 31 days you will be locked" she demanded as she grabbed my bum and pulled me into her.

My cock was fully engulfed inside her amazing pussy again and I thought cumming for the 5th time today. I thrust and pounded, taking in as much as I could focus on to remember for the next month. The feel of her tight grip pussy around me, the wetness of her lips as I slid in and out, the sound me pushing in and out, the smell of arousal and the sight of my cock disappearing inside her.

"31!" she sighed blissfully as she pushed me out of her, quickly bringing me back to focus and away from memorising every detail.

My cock, still hard, pulled out and I laid beside her with a strange feeling of satisfaction from the day but still horny from the last session.

"That should keep you horny enough for the Locking Ceremony tomorrow" she smiled as we cuddled in and drifted off to sleep.

THE LOCKING CEREMONY

Melissa and I had got everything we needed for the locking Ceremony. It was a Sunday and we both had the day off so it allowed us to take our time and fully embrace the situation ahead of us. We had spent weeks talking and planning the month to make it a special one. So I'm going to tell you the events of each day and sometimes I will give you snippets of what else is planned in the coming month. Of course, these may changes as Melissa sees fit and I am simply to go along with at her will.

- The Chastity Cage[s]

Melissa had set her alarm to wake up before me eager for the day. She also wanted to make sure that I wouldn't touch my cock at all as Locktober had officially begun but without me in a cage. That would change very quickly. As she gently woke me, my immediate reaction was to grab my cock. She was ready and stopped this, pulling the covers away and telling me to stand up - but stay naked. I stood and she pulled the handcuffs from her bedside draw - a tool we would use. on each other regularly although I imagined I wouldn't be using them on her for at least a month.... She pulled my hands behind my back and locked them in place with the cuffs.

"I want you to go downstairs and kneel" she stated. "I'll be down soon - the handcuffs are just to make sure your cock isn't touched."

She explained as she moved closer to kiss me, making sure not to touch my now yearning cock.

"Where do you want me to kneel downstairs?" I asked, a little confused.

"It will be obvious when you are down there" she smiled as she walked away into her dressing room.

I now realised her early morning wake up was also about prepping for the day. I walked slowly down the stairs, careful not to fall with my hands tied behind my back. I went straight to the Living Room of our house and saw what she had laid out. There, on our marble coffee table she had placed 4 chastity cages - all identical except for the size. We had talked about getting a new 3D printed one for the month as we heard the best reviews for long-term wear but I didn't know she had actually got one - or four! She must be making sure that I get the right fit for the month and we will try each one on I thought. Although I also thought there wasn't much point trying them all as even the 'biggest' one looked like it would be a tight fit... I knelt in front of the table, hands still behind my back.

"Good boy" I heard coming from behind me as Melissa entered.

I turned my head slightly to see her dressed in a full fishnet body suit - one of my absolute fantasy outfits!

"Wow!"

I gasped as she walked towards and my eyes were drawn towards the cutout showing her perfect pussy lips, still with a glisten from yesterday's antics. In that moment I worried I had made the right choice going through with Locktober. I wanted nothing more than to grab Melissa, bend her over and fuck her hard in what I had always imagined her in. I explained this to her and my worry for the month of chastity.

"Aww baby," she sighed, semi-understanding semi-playing it down. "I wouldn't be wearing this if it wasn't for this coming month. Remember, it is going to be a memorable month for the both of us. Now, let's get you locked up"

I turned 90 degrees to face her, with the lineup of Chastity cages to my right. Melissa now standing above - her pussy at my head height.

"Now, the start of our locking ceremony. This is a very special moment that I want us to savour. This month, this is the only sexual freedom you will get," she said seductively as she began to play with her own pussy. "Any sexual act we do will be all about this"

She continued as she took a finger and wiped some of her wetness under my nose. The smell was intoxicating. I could smell the remnants of yesterday's sex marathon along with the sweetness of her new arousal from today.

"I want you to kiss this pussy and beg me to lock you. I want you to convince me this is the best thing for this pussy and that we will both have the most incredible month."

With that I leaned my head forward, putting my lips to her clit and kissing before reaching my tongue out to lick up the centre folds of her glorious slit. I felt my head being pushed away quickly.

"I didn't tell you to do that - I said kiss and KISS only" she instructed.

I resumed kissing her exposed pussy moving from planting kisses on her lips, the centre folds and her clit. I separated each kiss with a beg to be locked.

"Please Melissa, please lock me." I kissed the bottom of her pussy, my nose dipping into the wet folds.

"Please Melissa, please cage my cock." I kissed the left lip and folds of her pussy.

"Please Melissa, please take the key and with it control" I kissed the right lips and folds.

"Please Melissa, this month this is all that matters." I kissed the middle of her pussy, slightly into the wetting folds and, as I moved away a string of her juices followed my lips which I licked before the next kiss.

"Please Melissa, I need to be locked." I placed a kiss on her clit as she very slightly moaned.

How far I had changed from the moment she walked in the room and wanted to pin her down in her fishnet body stocking to now begging to be locked and to the exact opposite for a month - give her full control.

"Good boy" she whispered, smiling as she squatted to be on my level and revealing her opening pussy as she did so, a drop of her juices falling to the floor as she did.

"Now, let's fulfil your wishes" she said, grabbing the 'biggest' of the 4 cock cages along with the base ring.

She put the ring on no problem and pulled my balls through. The cage was going to take some time as my erection needed to subside. While she waited she explained the row of cages.

"This one," holding up the 'biggest' in her hand "is for today"

"Today?" I questioned, wondering what she had in store.

"Yes, today and this week," she went on. "Each Sunday will be a temporary, VERY temporary unlocking for cleaning and to make up for that bit of freedom you will downsized each week."

I gulped, looking at the decreasing lineup of cages ending with the 'nub' at the end.

With that, she spat into the cage in her hand, rubbing her saliva over the plastic ridges inside and slipped it onto my cock. With a bit of 'force' she clicked the cage to the back ring, slid the lock into it's slot, reminding me as she did that nothing would be sliding in that close to my cock anytime soon and then turning the lock with her key before placing the key back on the table. With that, she took the handcuffs key, uncuffed me and then asked me to feel my cock. I wanted to much to stroke it to the sight of her, on her knees in her fishnet body suit but my hand was met with plastic, my cock was met with plastic and I was met with the feeling of denied arousal.

She asked me to stand which I did, leaving her head height with my caged cock. She kissed the end and licked up the top ever so slightly, enough to feel the slight grace of her tongue through the small gaps in the top of the cage. She stood up and turned around revealing the back of her bodysuit and her perfect ass shaped in the fishnets. She asked me to put the key on the necklace around her neck.

I picked it up, moved her hair over to one side and put the necklace around her, fastening the clasp at the back of her neck.

"That is the ONLY time you get to touch this key," she made clear "is that understood?"

"Yes Melissa." I sighed as she walked away leaving me to consider the month ahead.