All Comments on 'Locktober Day 01 - The Ceremony'

by ElliotSkellington

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TNsourdoughTNsourdough22 days ago

Nice start for a new writer! Looking forward to more...with more details (less "telling" what happened and more "showing" what occurred. (If you don't know what I mean, check Literotica's Writer's How-To section. It will make you a better writer of erotica!).

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Good premise.

But, what sex there was before the locking in chastity isn't very erotic.

Needed much more teasing of his cock and balls.

Needed lots of teasing him with her breasts, nipples, pussy, ass.

Barely a beginning.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Pretty good start, but a little lacking the set up for the next couple chapters. First the line up of the four chastity cages should have been more like. The third one should of had spikes inside it. The fourth one should be the flat chastity cage type, with Screw hole in center to add a screw on large dildo to it. At the end of October, that Sunday instead of taking the chastity cage off finally. His wife tied him to the bed, then remove the cage, Tease his cock to death, then ride his face to a couple orgasms, then get on him and ride him tell he's about to Explode, Witch only take a minute or two. Jump off his cock to leave him with a ruined orgasm. After all his cum just Dribbles out of him, then cleaning his cock up, and putting the flat chastity cage back on him. As he's screaming, what you are doing? She just smiles at him, and says it's NO NUT NOVEMBER. then as he is looking at her all mad as hell, she pulls out a tube of super glue, and Squirts it in to the key hole. She turns to him again, and ask him "do you want to fuck me now"? He was shacking his head up and down, while he couldn't understand how that would happen. Again with her shit eating grin, she pulled out a large 8" black dildo, and started screwing it on to the front of his flat cage. His head almost exploded seeing the big black cock between his legs..

Sailor92694Sailor92694about 1 hour ago

Spit isn’t lube.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous