Long Awaited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been asked that before. I'm always the one whose orgasms are controlled. I'm the sub.

I take half a second to stop licking him and breathe out "Of course," before I greedily swallow him up again. He thrusts with me, and we move in unison. He thrusts. I suck. He scratches my head and wraps his hand around the back of my neck. I groan around his cock, drooling and grinding, the fire in my loins and my heart giddy with love and ecstasy.

Within a few minutes, he's panting. I hear him say "Oh fuck, I'm coming!" And then I taste him. His seed fills my mouth and covers my tongue, a small amount dripping out down his shaft. I slide my mouth up his shaft, careful not to lose any more, I want every precious drop. I swallow his load.

"Mmmmmm," I take him back up in my mouth and hear him gasp. I know he's done, but I want to clean him up, and I just love having him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he says. He sits there, panting, fingers tangled in my hair. "That was amazing. Energy levels: 15 percent. You've drained me."

"Good," I say, smiling, and I sigh. "I'm happy."

"You're happy?" He says, laughing.

"Yeah," I smile, my head on his belly. "You make me happy."

I will remember this night.

We lay there, simply content being together.

"I have to go to sleep. You've exhausted me," he says. "You should come to bed, too."

"I can't," I say, turning to look at him. "I have to bake a cake."

"You're crazy. Crazy woman!"

I sit up and smile at him. He smiles back at me, and I melt.

I love him.

Have I mentioned I love him?

I love him.

"Good night, sleep tight," I say, as I head up the steps to my room.

First, masturbation. Then, it's time to bake a cake.

12