All Comments on 'Long Distance Love Ch. 01'

by KdDiva

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She

Has cheated on her husband in her mind anyway so why not, just another indescreation along the way. Hope she doesn't take her family down with her.

KdDivaKdDivaabout 15 years agoAuthor
It's a site about erotic stories and porn

Geez, it's just a fantasy... a story... on a website about fantasies and stories.

Aside from that you've obviously missed the undertones of the story as her character is DYING and I'm sure if you were in her shoes there would be some regrets and shoulda, coulda, woulda's, no?

I realize that by posting my story I've opened myself up to peoples response and reactions, however, I'm surprised by the JUDGEMENT given the fact that this is an erotica/porn website.

I've been happily married for 21 years, you're obviously divorced and very bitter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Since you don't want a private exchange

with email address. Is the only thing you could think of is the same one sub-title for every chapter? What you are starting out with is a woman who was never truly married to her husband. Her thoughts and mind are on another with continual and long term regrets that she did not marry someone else. It's a shame that she could not divorce her husband so that he could be married to someone who could love him. The thought may not actually be the deed but if she had come in contact with her soul mate it would have been, unless he has morals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous