Long Love Broken Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about that," I pulled my hands away, and she seemed to relax.

"I can still suck you. I want to suck you, bad," Courtney smiled.

"Well, I don't know," I hedged.

Courtney grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me down. She reached between my legs and pulled the snaps which opened the teddy from the bottom. Before I knew it, my cock was in her mouth, and she was furiously sucking on the head and jacking me with her hand. She stopped for a second and reached behind her, pulling a condom packet out and opening it up.

She then continued sucking on me, deep-throating me until I started to cum. She swallowed most of it, then slurped me clean. She brought up a small towel and wiped my cock off so I was completely dry and started to roll the condom onto my cock.

"Pinch the tip,"I instructed. "Give the cum someplace to go."

She followed my instructions, rolling the condom down my length. I wasn't sure why she changed her mind so quick, but I saw determination in her face when she went to mount me. Her face then turned to a look of satisfaction as she went completely down. She arched her hips back, pulling me out a little, the pushed right back on me.

Courtney rocked back and forth, and I reached up to pinch her nipples through the material covering them. She whimpered, looking down and nodding. I pinched again and again and her pace on my cock increased. All of a sudden, she reached up and pulled my hands off her nipples, pinning my wrists to the bed. She started to moan and thrust and moan and thrust until she let out a long squeal. I didn't mind that she collapsed on me, I could still breathe. I whispered into her ear, "Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Oh my god, yes," she whispered back. "I am so fucking happy right now, Jackie."

"Fucking happy," I repeated.

She sat up and gave me a kiss, letting my tongue into her mouth to taste myself. She pulled completely back and slipped off of me, rolling onto her back. "You can do whatever you want to me now, Jackie."

"Spread your legs," I ordered.

Courtney complied, this time with a smile on her face. I pulled my teddy completely off and knelt down between her feet so I could dive into her pussy. I tugged on her pubes with my teeth, causing her to flinch and giggle. Her clit was still at attention, so I licked around it, sticking my tongue inside her and rubbing her clit with my nose.

She put her hands on my head, but instantly pulled back, her hip movements did become more fierce, and she lifted her hips off the bed. She squealed again, and her body went limp. I pulled my head out from between her thighs and scooted up until my cock was parked outside her pussy.

I looked at her face for approval, getting it in the form of a nod. I found her condom box and rolled one on. I slipped inside her, seeing that satisfied look once again. Her clit must have been very sensitive, it didn't take but a few thrusts for another squeal.

"Please stop," she breathed.

I gave her a kiss before I eased out of her. I knew her clit was probably very sensitive after riding me so hard. I rolled off of her then off of the bed. "I'll be back," I promised.

After taking a piss, I went back to find Courtney with her eyes closed and breathing softly. I covered her up with the bedspread and went back into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out, I went through the other bags in the room's foyer. There were four more outfits for me, and two more for Courtney. I was going to need luggage just to get back home.

I slipped on the high-priced lingerie and then tried on the various outfits. I was being bought for again, and that scared me a little. My phone buzzed, jolting me back to reality. "Where you at g/f? I want deets!"

There was too much information to communicate via text, so I called her. She wasn't upset that I had boffed Rachel's sister but accused me of robbing the cradle instead. Courtney was actually four years younger than Melanie and that translated to thirteen years younger than me. She was also incredulous that I had taken Courtney's virginity, saying there's no way that Courtney shared Rachel's genes could be a virgin. Our conversation ended with a warning about letting rich women buy expensive stuff for me.

"She really cares about you," Courtney observed from the doorway. "I could hear her over here."

"Melanie doesn't want to see me get hurt, either way. She still feels kind of obligated that I almost died when I tried to defend her."

"Well, anything like that happens, while you're with me, I'll kick some ass. I've been taking karate since middle school," Courtney giggled.

"How about you? You get any calls?"

"Katie and Min wanted details as well. I think their initial sex instructions were way off, because I enjoyed myself immensely."

"Oh, so they warned you about quick cummers?" I asked. "I figured that's what you were doing."

"Yeah, I'm on the pill. Next time, you won't need a condom."

"I'd hate to waste them," I gave her a wink. "But they do help me last longer."

"Not too long," Courtney winked back. "You want to go get some lunch? It's almost one."

My phone echoed Courtney's information. It was twelve fifty-five. Where had the time gone?

"Yeah, time flew for me too. That means our love-making was really special. I call it love-making because it sounds much more romantic than 'having sex.' Me and the girls, we have sex."

Courtney had just told me something else about her that had scary implications. What did our sexual coupling mean to her?

Before I knew it, Courtney's hand was caressing my face. "If you want, I will commit myself to you. No hesitation. I'm not just gonna drop out of school for you, but I will wait."

"That's not really fair to you, or to me," I replied. "My balls might explode and you won't have anything to come home to."

"That's not funny. Did you want to meet my parents?" Courtney asked with a hopeful look.

"I've already met them, remember?"

"Ohhhh...Yeah...I wonder how I will explain this."

"Truth is stranger than fiction," I shrugged. "They're pretty smart."

"I'll get a shower and we'll hit the casino until I know my sister is gone. After that, we'll go over there for dinner. Roll of the dice, babe."

"They probably won't be too approving of my age," I pointed out.

"My parents will approve of anything I tell them to," Courtney said with a straight face. "Because I will tell them that my crush on you is what set me straight. That's the damndest truth."

Courtney walked off, and I decided to call Melanie back. I had given her the details on my night, but she had not shared hers.

"Hello," Melanie picked up on the fourth ring. Her tone wasn't exactly inviting.

"Hey chick, I just wanted to chat a little more. How was your night?"

I heard a voice in the background, "Hang that up and come back over here!"

"Actually, it's kinda extended into the morning," Melanie said. "Where's Courtney at?"

I started to reply, but got the tone that the call had been disconnected from her side. That presented me with a dilemma. I could call her back and she would get upset, or I could leave it alone.

Deciding to leave it alone, I went over to the bag that contained the makeup kit Courtney had bought for me and went to work on my face.

Courtney popped in as I finished braiding my hair. She helped me tie off the end, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "You look amazing, woman."

"You're not too bad yourself," I smiled. "Thanks for the makeup, it looks very expensive."

"Make sure to use all of it, then," Courtney said. "Let's go to the casino."

I didn't want Courtney to stake me, but she went to the cage and brought ten thousand dollars worth of chips back. "Won't your parents say anything?" I asked.

"They know I'm fine now. Ten thousand is the allowed stake, my sister never gambles more than five, she doesn't know how to have fun."

Two hours later, I was up ten grand. I repaid Courtney the stake she had given me. We were finishing up our lunch when Courtney got a text on her phone. She reached into her purse and pulled out the keys, demanding that I drive.

My nervousness took over as Courtney slid her arm through mine and led me to the sitting room. Amber rushed me and pulled me into a hug when Courtney let me go to hug her dad. "We know your secret, Tori, and it doesn't matter to us at all."

I gently pulled away from her. "I'm not Tori anymore. My name is.. "

"Jackie. Yes, we know," Jonathon said. "We thought this would be the best way to break the ice."

"Consider ice broken," I said. "But I'm a little confused."

"Let's have a chat, shall we," Jonathon indicated the four chairs set around the tea table. There was something stronger than tea in the center. A dark, expensive whiskey and four glasses.

We sat down and Jonathon poured the drinks. A cast a glance at Courtney, and she gave me shrugged shoulders in response. We all took our glasses and looked at Jonathon. "You know, we expected you to have bigger boobs," Amber teased. "Not like mine, of course, but bigger."

"Mom!" Courtney turned ten shades of red. "Don't do that!"

"In your Mother's defense, Tori did have some good-sized boobs," Jonathon snickered.

I was immediately embarrassed. I had left my prosthetics in the suite because Courtney had bought me smaller bras. They were push-up bras with padding, and I didn't argue with her. "I'm working on it," I offered.

"We'd be happy to help out our newest daughter-in-law," Amber said.

"Mom!" Courtney was beyond embarrassed now. "We've been together for one night and part of a day!"

"Courtney, dear," Amber began. "You remember what you told me, after your father went to bed one night? You said that if you ever found the one to share your body with, you'd marry them?"

"Yes," Courtney muttered.

Jonathon stood and went over to the bureau. He retrieved a large folder and handed it to me. "You understand, we had to know."

"Know what?" Courtney asked.

"Everything," Amber admitted.

I went through the folder, starting with the date Rachel and I had showed up in Vegas for the convention. Jonathon's observations of me were in the folder, especially they way I had acted. Amber's observations were pretty detailed as well.

Then came my history. It started at Tori and worked its way back to Victor and Polly. Side notes indicated that the car was central to the investigation of my location after Polly and I had split.

"It was the car?" I asked.

"Not to many fire-red Mustang classics running around," Jonathon admitted. "Even more unusual was the fact that Courtney refused to let anybody else drive it."

"I said me and Tori were the only people who were going to drive it," Courtney said meekly. "I didn't know that my parents were going to go full-on stalker."

"When our rebel daughter suddenly starts wearing blouses and slacks and goes and burns all of her punk-rock and goth and who knows what else stuff in the backyard, we do have a right to be concerned," Amber said.

"Even though it was for the better?" Courtney asked. "Look at what I'm doing now."

"Straight A student at Purdue is not bad," Jonathon admitted.

"I have goals, remember," Courtney countered."

Her goals were a mystery to me, but I was not going to ask. "Anything negative about me in here?"

"No, not really. You pursuing an architectural degree is ambitious. Have you tried interning at any firms around here?" Jonathan asked.

"Firms around here won't give me the time of day without a degree. Even then, I'll be competing against the twenty men in my class for job positions. I'll figure it out."

"Let's eat, before the whiskey goes straight to our brains," Jonathon said.

Dinner was simple and intimate. We steered around conversations about Rachel and Polly and what had happened my first time there. Instead, we talked about the Vegas weather and how it compared to other places.

Courtney even revived our game of footsie, only this time I let her win. When Courtney and Amber were clearing the table, Jonathon took me into his study for another round of whiskey.

"The one thing I left out of my notes was my arousal at you sticking your ass in the air whenever I was around you. I am sure that the girls already know, but I would appreciate you not making an anecdote out of it."

"Yes, that's kinda embarrassing for me, as well," I said.

"Thank you. Would you stay the night? It's dark and you've had some pretty strong stuff."

"You're not going to insist Courtney and I use separate rooms?" I asked.

"No, not at all."

I knew where Courtney's room was. I was getting ready to climb into bed when Courtney came up to me. "We need to talk."

"Did I upset them? I thought we were getting on pretty well."

Courtney hesitated. "It's about my dad. He wants to have sex with you."

I really didn't know what to say to that. "Huh? I mean, what the fuck?"

"Mom asked me if you swung both ways, and I said probably. You did tell me about the doctor's office, but I didn't know if you were fibbing or not."

Jonathon was handsome, not too muscled. I'd go out with him. "And you're okay with this? Why would you even ask me?"

"Because it's something new for them. My parents have been wanting to have some new experiences, but really can't find anyone they could trust," Courtney explained. "I won't think any less of you if you do. We won't be any less that we are now."

"No, Courtney. I can't do it."

"All right. Let's get some sleep, okay?" She crawled up onto the bed and waited for me to get under the covers before she curled up beside me.

The sun rose on Sunday with me in a quandary. Should I call Melanie and ask if she wanted to keep our long-standing date or leave her alone?

My problem was solved when my phone buzzed on the dresser. "Hello, babe," I said.

"Hello, yourself," she said back. "Is our date on?"

"Of course. What about the Hype Casino today?"

"Sure. Meet you there at ten?" Melanie asked.

"Wouldn't miss it. Later, toots."

"Can I come along?" Courtney asked. She was sitting up on her arm, breasts peeking behind her long hair. "I am your good luck charm after all."

"Bullshit, I'm your good luck charm," I retorted. I didn't need a shower, but I took one anyway. Courtney came into the bathroom when I was almost done and dried my hair. It was a fairly erotic gesture, and it got me hard really quick.

She gave my hair a yank to prompt me to turn around. When I was facing her, she put a finger on my lips and knelt in front of me. The teasing was almost unbearable, she would alternately suck and stop, then jack and suck until I exploded all over her face.

Courtney stood up and smiled. "I'm gonna go wash this off."

Her parents weren't awake when we left. I felt bad sneaking out, but Courtney assured me that they wouldn't be up till noon.

Hype Casino had great breakfasts on their menu. Courtney snatched the check, saying that I had to be faster than that. We got our chips back from the cage, and we went to an empty blackjack table to wait for Melanie.

She showed up a little after ten in the company of a woman who was the complete opposite of me. Where I had long blond hair, she had a close cropped black hair. Instead of a blouse, slacks and heels, she had a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Her boobs were pretty big, making me a little jealous.

Melanie introduced us to Blake, which sounded more like a guy's name. Courtney went to divvy up the chips, but Blake responded that they didn't need charity.

I encouraged Melanie to take half my winnings from earlier, holding to our tradition. Blake didn't say anything this time, but her look was enough. Melanie offered Blake half of her chips and Blake reluctantly took them. We agreed to meet back at one for lunch.

Courtney and I did pretty good, turning our twelve thousand into twenty at the poker tables. I went to the restroom to take a leak while Courtney went to the cashier's cage.

Two women came into the bathroom while I was tucking back in, so I decided to wait because the stall door cracks were too wide for my comfort.

"You didn't have to lose it all, Blake," Melanie said. "That last bust was deliberate."

"Mel, You'll forgive me if I don't want to hang around and have lunch with your tranny friend and his lipstick lesbian," Blake said. "Let's go home and play some real games "

"No, I'm going to have lunch with my friend," Melanie countered.

"Fine then," Blake snapped. "Go to your little hovel with your freak friend."

Melanie was sobbing when I exited the stall. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. My makeup is a fright."

I was touching up Melanie's makeup when I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me around. "All of you with your makeup, that shit makes you look like whores, cheap ones."

"Blake!" Melanie shouted.

Blake hit me in the face, hard enough to see stars. I spun around and fell to the floor. Another hit, this time a kick to my crotch.

Courtney discovered me a minute later, and called an ambulance. I refused treatment despite her urgings and composed myself enough to walk out under my own power.

When we made it outside, I handed Courtney the keys to the car. I thought that she would at least give me a ride home, but she told me to take a cab. She said that if I was too proud to go to the hospital, I was too proud for her.

When I finally made it home, I walked in to find Melanie bent over the couch and Blake shoving a big dildo in and out of her pussy.

I stumbled past them and went to my bedroom and locked the door. That was the insult to injury that I never thought I would have to see. I ripped off my clothes and struggled into the shower.

There was arguing out in the front room while I was in the shower. I heard a slamming door and when I was drying off, Melanie tried to get into my room. I knew she couldn't, I had the only keys to that lock.

I shrugged on some panties, shorts, and t-shirt. My head hurt bad, so I went out to the kitchen to get some Tylenol and some ice. Melanie was sitting on the couch crying, and rushed me when she saw me come out.

She tried to help me get some ice, but I held up my hand to her. "That's twice I've gotten my ass kicked trying to help you, Mel."

"I'm sorry, Jackie," she sobbed. "I was going to call the ambulance, but Courtney came in right as we were leaving."

"You broke the promise, Mel. We promised each other we wouldn't bring anybody here! This was our home!"

"It still is."

"I'm moving out, Mel. You and Blake can fuck here as much as you want, I'm leaving you."

"Jackie..."

"Just give me a day or so to get my shit. Does Blake at least have car?"

"I'll leave the Explorer," Melanie nodded. "I loved you, Jackie."

"Evidently not enough." I went to my room and started shoving clothes into a duffel that was stashed in my closet. I heard Melanie calling a cab, so I waited until she left to drag my duffel bag out.

Melanie had left the keys to the Explorer on the kitchen table, so I grabbed them and made my way to the door. It was dark outside. I had lost time, a lot of it. The stairs looked funny when I reached the top. I made the first one okay. I didn't make the second.