Long time anticipated MMF

Story Info
My adventurous get together with an open minded couple.
1.7k words
4.45
7.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While meeting up with someone off the Internet was hardly anything new for me, doing so with someone I'd anticipated for so long certainly made it a lot more exciting than usual. That and the fact it was two of them this time. Something I'd always fancied, but, until now, never got around to.

They were a couple I'd spoken to in a chat room, well, mainly her really but as the likelihood of this encounter became increasingly real I'd spoken with both of them about what we'd all like to do.

Initially I'd only spoken to her and I was instantly intrigued by her both physically and mentally as she had an attitude towards sex that was very alluring. It was plain to see she really needed sex often and not just sex, good, adventurous sex.

She was never shy to show me what I was missing as I'd often get reminders in my messages. Usually naked showing off fantastic curves which I could only imagine being used for my pleasure to great effect.

It was fairly early in these exchanges that it became clear how open minded she was which was always music to my ears. The more she told me what she liked to do to her boyfriend, the more I was convinced she was the kind of girl I thought didn't exist. Thankfully I was wrong.

I'd always liked something about a dominant woman so to hear her tell me how much she liked to too just intrigued me even more.

In one exchange we were talking about sex toys and how many she'd used. I mentioned her ample sounding collection only for her to surprisingly tell me "Oh they're not mine, they're his". As a man who's not averse to using toys himself this was very arousing, particularly how comfortable she was with this.

I'd never mentioned my own willingness for bisexuality so from this point on, subtlety hinting at it added an extra layer of intrigue which made it even more arousing.

From then on I'd imagined how she'd be happy to have us both at her mercy to do just as she pleased. Fast forward to the current time, after numerous conversations about which has led us to this point, to try exactly that.

We'd had plenty of conversations since about exactly what we'd do but to elaborate on them would spoil the next part of this story.

Part of the delay in meeting had been the distance involved but today that was remedied with a hotel distanced roughly equidistant between us both. It was in an area I believe neither of us was familiar with which seemed to add to the mystique.

I arrived there and received a message to say they'd already checked in so headed straight to the room they identified.

She answered the door and smiled as she led me in. He was just in the room and welcomed me too. "Seems strange finally meeting" I said, by strange I actually meant sexy as fuck but wanted to at least try to play it cool.

"We can always fuck off if you don't want to get laid" she said with the sexy wit that had always both amused and aroused me.

"Nah, I don't want that" I said with a cheeky smile. "Then it's time to both do as you're told" she said. Both of us just smiled in agreement. "Naked, both of you!" she said firmly. We were both more than happy to comply.

I had no idea what was next but was pretty sure she wanted to exert some authority over us both so expected it to be whatever she felt was necessary to let us know who was the boss.

"You sit on the bed" she said to her boyfriend. "You, on your knees" she said looking at me. I was pretty sure at this point what was to follow. I wasn't far from her boyfriend but she felt I was just far enough away to order me to crawl on all fours over to her boyfriend. "Now get on it cock sucker!" she said firmly.

She knew enough about me to know I'd be straight over with no complaints. By the time I got my mouth near his cock it was rock hard so I immediately placed my lips over it and slowly started sucking it trying to take in as much as I could.

"Just what I like to see" she said, she was as seemingly happy about this as I could tell he was by his groans. Her fantasies had always involved more than just this though so I waited with excitement at what I knew would come next.

I could hear her fetch something out of the drawer and next felt her squeeze some lube out onto her fingers before slowly applying it to my hole with them. She made sure there was plenty which filled me with nervous trepidation at what was to come.

She'd previously told me how she'd used her fist in the past and whilst the thought of this filled me with fear I did almost feel like it was a challenge I felt obliged to at least attempt.

I didn't expect her to try that at this moment but I knew she'd want to try as much as she could get away with. I didn't see the toy she'd elected to use but as she slowly eased it into me it felt huge. I just knew she'd love to stretch me as much as she could and if I was honest I enjoyed attempting it.

I groaned as every inch went in but then she'd just thrust more in, not content until I'd taken what felt like at least 8 inches of fat dildo. The more she eased it in and out slowly, the more I got used to it and started genuinely enjoying it.

"You've gone this far you may as well go all the way" she said as she ordered her boyfriend to swap. I happily and submissively agreed.

She placed herself with her legs open and her pussy where my head was as I was still bent over the bed. She had me by the hair and pulled me near her pussy which I was more than happy to feast on.

She was so wet as I happily thrust my tongue in to taste her juices.

As she let out her first groan he simultaneously thrust his cock into me with perfect timing. His cock taking over where the toy left off. His girth wasn't as much as the toy but the feeling of a real cock in me, for the first time, more than made up for it. A small voice in my head speaking in disbelief that I actually had a real cock in me at last.

The more he thrust the more she seemed to get off on it and the more encouragement it gave me to satisfy her with my tongue.

This position seemed to last ages but was probably only about twenty minutes as none of us wanted to switch from it. That was until she murmured gently "I need cock.", I have to admit I understood her sentiment.

Not being exactly sure what position she was most keen on, we both stood up at which she naturally sank to her knees and started to play with both our cocks. We both stood over her as she took it in turns to suck one cock and stroke the other.

It was always horny seeing someone get that carried away they are up for anything and it felt like everyone in that room had reached that point, something which seemed so obvious as she tried her hardest to please both cocks at once anyway she could.

She then moved into a position she knew would help achieve that more easily as she kneeled on the bed on all fours and gestured at one of us to get in the other position behind her.

I'd always loved the idea of fucking a girl and watching her head bob up and down on another cock at the same time so swiftly moved to behind her.

I'd always wondered how good her curves would feel as I ravished her body, so was very eager to do so as I slowly eased my cock into her. I nudged her legs more open as I thrust into her even deeper.

She let out a groan which was slightly muffled as she was just lowering her mouth over his shaft. She played with his balls too as she looked to please us as much as she could.

I moved into a position so I could reach around and play with her pussy with one hand too, myself desperate to make her cum as hard as she could.

She started to really moan as both cocks used her completely. I was thrusting harder as he also pulled her by the hair onto his cock.

It all became so much I couldn't hold back anymore and as she also seemed to climax I let out a loud groan as I came deep into her pussy, herself letting out an exasperated groan too.

As we both lay there he looked at us as to say what about me. I felt for him so said "You do whatever you want, it's only fair" as I slowly stroked his cock in an attempt to still help him climax.

"I know what" he said, as he told us to stay where we were. With both our heads near each other he kneeled over us and started to play with himself.

I knew what was to come next but felt it only fair to submit to it, so we both lay there and let him wank himself off until he came over both our faces.

What felt like more cum than I'd ever seen covering both our faces and some ending up in our mouths even. Not quite finished he offered his cock up to both our mouths to clean up every drop. A task we both briefly and dutifully obliged to.

This had been a fantasy of mine on more than one occasion so I was more than happy to. Then, she moved over to me to kiss me passionately as if to jokingly share this slutty moment.

We all collapsed into a tired heap and didn't seem to move until much later when we briefly resumed some of the events we'd tried earlier.

A moment which made us all realise this wouldn't be the last time this hopefully occurred.