All Comments on 'Look What I Found in the Creek!'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A bit odd and very rushed ?

It was definitely an unusual story, they go from meeting each other, to having second to deciding to live together in an hour or so??

Add to that he was gentle with her about being chubby, and telling her not to run herself down about the fat issue but the second time they have sex he’s trying dirty talk focused on her weight?

“Oh Fatsy Patsy, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your fat fucking cleavage! I gonna cum all over your fat, fucking tits! Oh shit, you fat, fucking pig! Squeal for me, you fat fucking pig! Squeal like the fat fucking piggy you are!"

That’s got to be in the top 5 ways to piss off the woman you just met, along with something like “you’re ugly so fuck off”.

So yeah as a story concept I didn’t really see it working.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.