Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Dave and Abby had done porn videos with Mike and Circle-X Productions, so being videoed while fucking was not a novelty. The pair continued their mating dance and their vocalizations of love to one another. Abby moved over Dave for a while to ride him and have him suckle her engorged tits. The camera moved behind her looking for an angle.

Eventually, after repositioning so Dave was spooned behind her, he came deep inside Abby's pussy. The camera crew was still moving around the room.

Suddenly, the front door opened and Emily strolled in. She looked a little worked over. She came right over to the couple and kissed both of them as though romancing a couple that had just entered the post-coital stage of the evening was a normal occurrence. The camera captured the scene.

Dave asked, "Where were you?"

"Oh, I was over in one of the townhouses with Pete. We had a lot of fun. He gave me about ten orgasms. I'm good until tomorrow morning. Can you hang around and do me, too?"

Dave said, "Sorry, but I promised Shelby I'd come over. My brother has abandoned her to spend the evening with Erin it seems. It seems to be one of those musical chairs types of evenings."

Emily knelt and started to lap at where Dave's cock was slipping from Abby's pussy, and then lapped at the dollop of cum that instantly appeared as it did. She cleaned up both of them, and then stood. "Next time you have some time, think of me. I need some Dave time, too, and not second hand." She giggled and pointed at Abby's pussy.

After a few minutes of conversations extolling each other's virtues Dave slipped on his shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops, and left to drive the golf cart over to his sister-in-law's house. A similar scene unfolded there for the camera crew, except Meggie was visiting and also joined in to create a spectacular F-F-M coupling as the three of them made love. The reality TV show camera crew was wide-eyed and often complexed about how to handle what was happening in Dave's life.

* * * * *

Dave was asleep in his huge bed surrounded by some wives and lovers when he snapped awake. He heard the klaxon horn at Owen's house. Something had triggered the alarm system. He jumped out of bed, jerked on a pair of athletic shorts and some flip-flops and ran downstairs, into the core, and across the way to Owen's home. By the time he got there, he could already see two police cars pulling up in front of the house, plus the gate guard, and one of the bodyguards. The other bodyguard he spotted looking out the window through the back door as Dave turned to cut around the side of the house.

Jack Anders arrived out front just as Dave did. Dev showed up and then Sean. They all looked at each other and shrugged. All of them were barely dressed.

Owen waved them over. "You may as well listen while the gate guard and I explain what happened to the police."

The gate guard's name was Hector. He said, "About fifteen minutes ago I noticed that we'd lost the video feed from two of the cameras mounted on poles behind Townhouse One. I tried to remotely reboot the cameras as I'd been shown, and that took a minute or two. I got no improvement. I immediately then notified Owen's watchman, the gatehouse, and bodyguard by radio, and then called the police that we suspected something going on. I'd no sooner hung up than I heard the klaxon at Owen's home."

Owen's watchman explained to the uniformed cop, "As soon as we got the call, we went into lock-down mode. All the doors and windows were verified as secure. I started to make a circuit of the house outside. I guess I was on one side of the house when he tried to crowbar his way into a window on the east side. When the window moved in its track, it triggered the perimeter alarm."

Owen nodded, "I was asleep until the alarm went off. We invite the uniforms in to view the video footage if we have any."

Dave and the others hung around outside and talked. Dave borrowed a golf cart and a high intensity flashlight from the watchman and made a short excursion to Townhouse One. After some reconnaissance he returned to Owen's house and parked. He went up to the door and was greeted by Owen's bodyguard.

Dave said, "Please tell the others as they view the video footage around the house that two of the cameras behind Townhouse One were apparently shot out of service. We'll have to replace them tomorrow. Based on what I know of the system we'll have coverage up until they were disabled."

The guard nodded and Dave rejoined the others. "Things have escalated, even though he didn't get inside. Our erstwhile robber shot out two cameras to avoid detection as he breached the Circle property. He also used a crowbar to try to gain entry. He's using more sophisticated tools if you can call a crowbar sophisticated."

Jack asked, "Do you suppose he lives nearby, possibly along Christian Grey Drive?"

"We have a whole lot of camera feeds to check. I for one am going back to sleep and let the experts cope with it. I'm sure Owen or someone will give us a report at breakfast tomorrow."

Dev said, "I'll hang around. Dale is out of town, and this is sort of our bag."

About six hours later, Dave headed into the core dining room for a quick breakfast. JR and Nikky showed up with him. Jenny approached from somewhere else where she'd spent the night. Dave was always curious where his wives or anybody else for that matter spent their nights. Jenny knew that. She teased, "I was with Susan, mostly so she wouldn't be lonely with Dale away." She smiled in a way to indicate that they'd had sex.

Dev approached them at the table. He put down one page with six camera shots printed on it. In each shot there was a shadowy figure circled, but identification was impossible.

Dev said, "We do not have any shots from the perimeter cameras. He picked the most vulnerable spot, disabled the cams, probably from a hidden location, and then came through the hole in the fence so to speak. At least we know the guy can get over a seven-foot high fence. These shots were from the cameras on the east side. He's dressed all in black and there was no incident light, so we can't see much. I'm going to take a copy of the CD to a friend of mine to see whether he can use some filtering and computer techniques to augment the images."

Dave asked, "Do we have any conjecture about why the break-ins attempts?"

Dev shook his head. "Not a one. Erin suggested that we put out some kind of news article about how the good Mr. Bennett has moved anything of value to an off-site secure location.

When Dave first met Erin and for several years, she worked at the Sarasota Herald, the local daily newspaper and local cable news channel. Once she became pregnant with Dave's baby, she went part time, and eventually decided to freelance. The Circle hired her on a modest retainer as their PR agent. Based on increased inquiries based on past articles as well as some new coverage she'd been kept busier than anybody else projected. The addition of the reality TV series was sure to swamp her with further requests for information, interviews, and the like.

Dave kind of grimaced. "That sounds too self-serving. We'd do better to announce that Owen was out of the country for an extended business trip. At least we might be able to get a feeling for whether the threat was against property or against the man."

Dev nodded. "That's good thinking."

All day long Dave thought about the unusual nature of the break-in attempts. He felt there was something he was missing -- some key bit of linkage.

That evening after talking to Dev and Owen, Dave led the call to Lucas and Marcia who headed the security team for billionaire Mark Worthington. Mark had had many attempts on his life and property plus several of his 'wives' and entourage. Elsa, his legal wife, had almost died after a shooting confrontation with a deranged man trying to terrorize Mark's clan because of a job loss in Worthington Industries.

After explaining the various attempts at break-ins, they were no further ahead but at least they had more security-conscious heads thinking about the situation.

A few days later Owen reported that Marcia had called with one idea, and that was that the mysterious man in black was more interested in being an annoyance than posing a real threat. She cautioned to not relax the bodyguards, but to rethink the threat.

Two weeks or so later there was a further unusual breach of security, although it was hard to figure out exactly what had happened.

The exterior watchman on Owen's house had been vigilant overnight on a Wednesday but as usual, there was nothing unusual until dawn. As the sky lightened, he realized an unusual breach had occurred.

Someone had apparently flown a drone armed with Day-Glo red paint spray by each side of Owen's house several times, making long streaks of the red paint over the beige exterior paint and windows. No one had heard a thing. Later, the cameras confirmed the presence of the drone on each side of the house. Owen instantly arranged to have the house repainted and the streaks of garish red paint eradicated from his home.

Dave noted that Owen's normally sanguine and laid-back personality had become obviously tense and anxious. Owen confessed to being really pissed off at the annoying harassments.

A couple of days later the drone, totally unseen, dropped several condoms filled nearly to the bursting point with paint onto the terra cotta roof of Owen's home. The result consisted of four large splashes of garish pink paint on various parts of the roof, all of which had then run down the sloping roof and into the rain gutters. One of the condoms missed the target and hit some of the shrubbery around the house.

Dale returned from his trip and called together what he called the Circle Security Council. The attendees were Dev, Owen, Dave, Jack, Julie, Alice, Lucas, Marcia, and the head of the security firm Owen had been using for his watchman and bodyguard.

The group talked about the various harassments and possible counters. One result was that Owen bought a jamming device that covered most of the common drone control frequencies. A drone flying into the electro-magnetic field produced by the device would either return to its launch point or fall to the ground.

Another action that came out of the first council meeting was to carefully assess the families in each of the homes along Christian Grey Drive. There were three attempts that seemed tied to that locale or near to it -- two cases where the suspect fled in that direction and another where the cameras along that side of the Circle campus had been shot out with a rifle.

Lucas recommended that all homes in the Circle lock up at night. He also recommended the Circle engage two or three other night watchmen for a while, at a minimum to discourage further harassment attempts.

The group for the most part came to believe the attempts were just what they'd come to be called -- attempts at harassment. The ideas of theft or bodily injury to Owen Bennett were discounted.

Owen already rode in a limousine with side armor and bulletproof windows. Julie and the others in the Circle that worked for him often rode with him, so had the same level of protection.

Alice noted one other key point: no attempt at harassment had been made on the headquarters for the Bennett Foundation or the offices of Bennett Investments -- the private and non-philanthropic side of Owen's wealth.

Alice's comment resulted in a long silent pause by the group.

After that there were no other actions other than an agreement to meet again if any further threats or actions by the mysterious man took place.