Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wasn't some of that luck? You wife could have run away with her lover, then what?"

"'What if' games are dangerous and often depressing. Let's say she does. I get pissed off at her, file for divorce, and try for vengeance against both her and her lover. Of course, I'm instantly on terrible terms with both of them for my response. We lose many of our friends. My attitude certainly doesn't engender any kind of pleasant follow-up relationship; after all I'm pissed off at women. So, reacting in the wrong way can make a somewhat neutral situation terrible and unbearable. In business parlance, we create a lose-lose situation instead of a win-win."

Dave opened the unlocked gate onto the property defined as the 'Airport' and they headed for the hangars. Dave added to their discussion, "From now on, when you get up in the morning, again at lunch, dinner, and bedtime, I want you to look at yourself in a mirror, smile broadly, and say to the person in the mirror 'I love you'. I mean it. I think it'll do you wonders."

Helen didn't appear too convinced, but did nod that she'd at least try the various recipes for improvement Dave had suggested to her.

Dave gave a tour of the two jets and the smaller planes and even talked about how a couple of the other women in the Circle who'd been struggling with self-image and confidence had started flying. The hobby was radical enough to jar their thinking about how they were different in a good way from the rest of society. Helen looked more interested in that suggestion than any.

Helen asked, "When we start filming again, could we spend some time getting some of the pilots and the aircraft into the TV show. I'd also like to have somebody talk about how the hobby buoyed up their thinking and attitude about life."

Dave teased, "Maybe we should feature you as you start taking lessons. You'd be using that little yellow and white two-seater right in the corner of the hangar until you're ready to move up to a more complex aircraft."

"Me!"

"Well, to come full circle, I do think you should put yourself in pledge status for a month or two. It wouldn't hurt, and you might get all sorts of ideas for the reality TV series. You met Barbara, our resident anthropologist. She says that the best way to understand a tribe, is to become a member."

Helen was pensive as they strolled through the hangar. Finally, she said, "I'll do it. I'll need to clear it with Al, but I doubt he'll object for any reason. He wants to become a pledge, too, I bet. I'd also like to see at least two of the camera crews continue to film around here so there's some continuity between where Season One ends and where Season Two begins. If things work out the right way, they might only be about four or five weeks apart on the channels they air on."

Dave shrugged, "Sounds like a plan, and welcome to the Circle. When we go back up the rise, I'll show you a couple of options for where you could live when you're here."

Since all the planes were at home, Dave took one of the golf carts next to the hangars and they rode back to Circle Drive. After parking Dave walked Helen into the core and showed her one of the studio apartments designed as guest quarters.

Dave commented, "If you pick this studio, you'll have a next-door neighbor named Kellie Sawyer. She's a new student at the university, going back after taking a break for about six years between high school and college."

Helen nodded, "I met her. She's very nice. I want to get her talking about how the Circle is taking care of her -- her scholarship and all. She's wonderful. This would be super." Dave could tell the idea of living within the Circle had started to take on great appeal to her.

Just then Kellie wheeled into hallway at a brisk walk. She saw Dave and lit up like a Christmas tree. "DAVE!" She ran and he caught her final lunge for affection. They shared a very passionate kiss right in front of Helen.

Dave tried introductions, but they were awkward as Kellie was hanging on Dave's arm. She said to Helen, "This guy is the best guy and lover a girl could meet. I love him with all my heart."

Dave chuckled, "And I love you as well."

"Will you come and make love to me later? You can even bring Helen and make love to the two of us together."

Helen looked a little dazed at the sudden idea. "Errr ... Uhmmm ..."

Kellie laughed, "Oh, come on. Making love is fun and he's so good at it. You'll have more orgasms that you've had in your life, and maybe we can talk him into giving you The Experience."

Helen recoiled slightly, "I heard a little about The Experience. It sounds scary."

Kellie shook her head, "Oh, it's not in the least. I'm twenty-four years old. I've had a lot of experiences and been sexually active for years and years. Let me tell you that The Experience topped everything that's every happened to me -- both sexually and non-sexually. It's the peak experience I'll remember the rest of my life even if it never happens to me again."

Helen looked at Dave, this time with a kind of yearning look. In a tentative tone, she said, "I ... I have been curious."

Kellie grabbed Helen by the hand and led the three of them into her small apartment that was only a few feet away. Once inside she planted a huge kiss on her new friend. She turned Helen so that Dave could kiss her, and he put much emotion and passion into the experience. Helen melted like an ice cube on a hot sidewalk. She was out of breath and felt her libido spiked as they parted. She fanned her face. "Wow." She turned back to Kellie and said, "I can't believe I kissed a girl and I liked it." The three of them laughed.

Kellie took hold of the zipper on the back of Helen's conservative light blue dress. "May I?"

Helen nodded and also blushed, and sixty seconds later stood with the others wearing only her pink undies. She got kissed by Kellie and Dave as the two of them took turns removing their clothes, occasionally helping each other to speed things along.

Kellie learned a few things from Dave including the Helen would be her next-door neighbor while she 'sampled' the Circle. Kellie told her, "This is the man to start your sampling with. I used to think I had to eat the whole cookie in a single gulp, but that was foolish. I'm taking it slow and just getting used to things. Is that what you want to do?"

Helen nodded slowly, "I guess so. I mean I know I belong here -- in the Circle; I just have this big chasm between where I am and where I want to be. Dave and I were just talking about that."

Kellie hugged Helen, allowing their bare breasts to mash together and their mons to rub together. Helen at first pulled away, but Kellie pulled her in again. "No, let's rub together. I like feeling all your bush. I find it very erotic and I'm sure you will, too. You just need to relax and loosen up." Kellie kissed the older woman as she held her close. Dave watched with great interest.

Kellie nudged Helen to the bed and gestured for Dave to join them. Soon the three of them were kissing and feeling each other all over. Dave went down on Kellie, and then moved over to Helen. He inhaled her majestic scent and then dove in. The loud moan that filled the room proved that Helen was as responsive a female as any other.

Kellie maneuvered down Helen's body, licking and kissing breasts and erogenous zones as she went. She whispered to Dave, "Show me how to give The Experience."

Dave carefully fingered Helen's body with two, then three, and then four fingers, whispering instructions to Kellie as he did. He was focusing on Helen's G-spot just inside her vaginal opening. He demonstrated the tucked thumb, and then slowly wormed his way inside Helen, explaining patiently to her that he was going to rub her in an erogenous zone that had probably never been touched inside her. She writhed and almost flew apart when he first touched the anterior fornix erogenous zone or A-spot. He started the scooping motion with his fingers as he also licked and tongued Helen's clit. Helen was slowly disintegrating into tiny pieces of hot woman before their eyes.

After perhaps ten minutes of his stimulation with Helen's moans growing more frequent and louder, her body arched and she pushed into his hand that was bringing her so much pleasure. She tried to speak but only gibberish resulted.

Helen gasped, "OH, FUCK!" and then passed out. Her limp body relaxed onto the bed.

Kellie said, "That is truly an art form. You do that so well and effortlessly. I must learn how to please others with the technique. Will you do me?"

Dave smiled, "Yes, but first let's surround Helen with love. She's processing a huge internal dose of oxytocin right at this moment. Remember how you felt about me when you woke up? I want to make love to her first, as well."

"I do and I still love you. Yes, let's please Helen."

"And I love you." He extracted his hand from Helen's vagina and together with Kellie then lapped up the residual juices until his hand was clean. He hugged Helen's pretty naked body to his own, and then she started to come around."

Helen's eyes blinked open. Tears flooded her eyes and ran down her cheeks. She said, "Oh, my God, I just went to heaven and back. I found the purest expression of love I've ever known. I love you, Dave. Kellie, I love you."

Chapter 12 -- New Friends. Old Friends

Saturday morning Dave tended the omelet station as many Circle members gathered for weekend breakfast. He got a steady stream of kisses from most of the women and lots of fist bumps from his male friends as they stopped by to say hello. During the week the Circle had gotten so large that many members didn't see each other until the weekend. There seemed to be a special jovial atmosphere on the large patio that morning as more and more people arrived.

Dave ate his own small omelet with Cord and the twins Samantha and Savannah. The discussion was focused on how the home schooling was going from the head teacher's point of view. Fortunately, all Dave heard was excitement and good news, as well as a nearly endless list of ideas to implement as soon as time permitted.

Dave read for a while, often stopping to talk to some of his friends as they strolled around the patio of the core rekindling friendships dormant for the prior week.

Around lunch he spotted Kellie pulling Helen along behind her as they came between two of the home. She spotted him and they headed in his direction, with Kellie's obvious enthusiasm leading the way. Helen was, however, laughing but stumbling along behind.

"DAVE! We've been shopping for Helen. Do you like her outfit?"

Dave surveyed Helen as she presented herself for his inspection. She had on denim cutoffs full of tears and rips in so many places it was obvious that she wore no panties and probably liked exposing herself to onlookers. For her top she wore a gray athletic crop top also with some tears and rips in neutral places and an athletic number '69' in prominent display. The top showed some under boob and sure invited putting a hand on the bare midriff and raising it under the top for a feel of her lovely breasts.

On her feet the plain black flats she'd been wearing that showed no sense of style had been replaced with some glitzy diamond and ruby-like studded flip-flops that demanded observation. They also called attention to her good-looking legs, and that observation led back to those denim shorts that hugged her body and left little to the imagination. Helen apparently had also gotten a sexy pedicure and manicure.

Helen asked him cautiously, "Do you think it's too much. Am I too revealing or too slutty?" She was blushing.

Dave gave her a grin, "Oh, no. Not in my book. This is a great first step. I can tell you're uncomfortable and feel exposed, but push your chest out and say to the world 'take me as I am'. You actually look hot. I bet you a lot of male eyes followed you wherever you went shopping."

Kellie filled in, "This stuff all came from one store named Ross. After we have lunch here, I want to take Helen to the Westfield Mall and walk around. If there aren't enough guys there, we'll go to Lowes or Home Depot. She needs to get used to being stared at. I've got to get her geared up to do a dance at the Club, too."

Helen rolled her eyes at that news.

Dave sized up Kellie, "You don't look too shabby yourself."

Kellie wore snug shorts with the word PINK across her magnificent ass and a man's shirt tied in a knot under her breasts. The combination left a lot of skin showing, but not as much as Helen. She also wore some ripped tennis shoes. Kellie did have great looking legs.

Dave said to Kellie, "You're being a good guy helping Helen loosen up. I recommended something like this."

Kellie nodded, "After you left us last night Helen told me all about your long discussion. I've seen that home movie, only I'm younger and never married. I think her ex-husbands hemmed her in and stifled her growth.

"We made love to each other last night, too." Helen was blushing as Kellie talked. "I love the way she tastes and feels. We slept in each other's arms. I really love her and I think she feels that way about me and definitely about you."

I smiled, "The Experience often elicits that response in women."

"Well, I love you, too, but I know we both need to diversify our love interests and spread ourselves around the Circle. Helen and I are going to try being daring tonight, but we need to loosen her up out in public some more."

Helen nodded, "I'm more modest than I realized. I feel very exposed."

Dave said, "Another place to hang out where there are a lot of males are the various baseball and soccer games over at the Twelfth Street athletic fields. I bet the two of you could disrupt every game you walked by."

"Oh, good idea! Come on Helen baby. Let's eat and then go find MEN to display your gorgeous body to."

Helen rolled her eyes and followed Kellie towards where the sandwich bar had been set up by the Saturday midday chef.

* * * * *

Saturday evening after dinner returned to a long-standing tradition of having some dance music starting to play to encourage the couplings between Circle members. Dave noticed one of the camera crews hanging around the perimeter of the patio filming as various members migrated to others and asked them to dance. Unlike in previous times and at Helen's request the usual 'topless' behavior of most of the women had been sacrificed for the sake of the visual arts, specifically the filming of the reality TV show now entitled 'The Circle'.

Elin came over to where Dave sat and tapped him on the shoulder. She gave a pleasant smile and said, "Dance? It's been a while."

Dave stood and kissed the pretty woman who also worked in the manufacturing planning part of EneRG. "I would be delighted, and yes, it's been too long."

The two moved about ten feet to the edge of the apparent dance floor. A camera followed their movements as they started to sway together, well inside each other's personal space. Elin worked at EneRG but the two rarely saw each other during the work day.

Elin whispered, "I hope you'll spend some time with me after a few dances?"

"Delighted, again," Dave said in a low tone. "Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yes. I just need your brand of loving. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends and their husbands, and we all woke up to the fact that we were getting a little insular and creating a subgroup within the Circle that wasn't mixing all that much with the other members. We're each setting about remediating that issue starting this weekend."

"I'm glad if you picked me as your starting point. Thank you." The pair kissed and those initial kisses grew into some really significant tongue duels over the next few minutes. The two definitely had chemistry together.

As a third song started Dave noted that Kellie and Helen were dancing with Steve Reagan and Gary Deville, respectively the computer science professor that also runs the robotics R&D lab at the university, and a neighbor who worked for one of the trust companies downtown. Steve had been coopted into the Circle by Tatiana, Chelsea, Jasmine or Jazz and several others years earlier. They wanted him and they got him. Gary and his wife Nora were neighbors with a home just outside the main gate and had ultimately self-selected themselves into membership.

Kellie was snuggled in to Steve and practically humping his leg as they 'danced' -- really a vertical make out session preparatory to some serious loving in some other locale. Gary was 'putting the make' on Helen Ursinger, even as her camera crew passed by with camera in full operation taking in the producer's presence. Helen seemed very welcoming to the engagement.

Elin pulled her friend Lucy into the dance with Dave and the three made out together. Dave wondered how the reality TV show would handle the obvious F-F-M threesome, especially where neither of the women was a 'wife'. He wondered what kind of fan mail that scene would generate; he reminded himself to ask Helen about that the next day.

Ultimately, Dave led Elin and Lucy into his home and to his large bed. The camera crew did not follow them any further than his back door. The looks on their faces and shared kisses made the sexual encounter all but specific to the lens.

A dozen orgasms later divided unequally between the three of them and the three lovers were sated, sticky, and happy. Julie had found them in one of the large beds in the Prentiss master bedroom. By that time there were two pussies full of Dave's seed. After cleaning up her husband, Julie tried to return each of the aroused women's slits to pristine condition, absorbing all the male and female fluids and ejaculate. Julie claimed the fluids helped her complexion better than any of the really expensive emulsions the cosmetics companies sold.

There were more kisses and a second round that carried on until midnight for the three. After that round, Cricket showed up and did the self-appointed clean up duties. Elsewhere in the bedroom by that point were three other sexual encounters going on.

Alice had arrived with Bjorn and Gene, one of the less frequent M-F-M encounters that formed. The two men had distinguished themselves with her pleasure for over an hour before they all went back to the patio. Alice returned the next time with Wolf, and they made love for a long time.

Cricket had shown up with Ken and Savannah. Ken had sacrificed a promotion at Atlantic Airlines in order to preserve his weekends at home in Sarasota so he could participate in just the kind of sexual activities he was embroiled in. His wife Patti was obviously off with someone else in the Circle, possibly in their own townhouse. Gabe was a long-standing 'toy boy' for Alice when he first started to come to Circle activities, but later distinguished himself in many ways as a sturdy member as well as a newly promoted member of the state's nearby Tourism Department.

The fourth group of Circle members in Dave's bedroom that night consisted of Scarlett -- Dave's movie star wife, Juan Carlos, and Robyn Riggs -- Jason's wife and a superb lawyer. Juan owned a large temporary staff company that provided temporary employees to a couple of hundred businesses along the Suncoast from Tampa down to Fort Meyers.

For the most part the groups appeared to ignore one another. In fact, each member of each group watched the others, deriving arousal and ideas for sexual excitement from what they saw the others doing. Circle members were both voyeurs as well as exhibitionists. Those traits seemed embedded in their psyches along with the traits of loving non-monogamous behavior.

Dave awoke the next morning snuggled between Alice and Scarlett. He couldn't remember moving over to their bed, but he did recall there had been some swapping around of partners before everyone in the room seemed to zonk out and go to sleep. He vaguely recalled that after satisfying Elin and Lucy that Scarlett and he had made passionate love with one another. He had the best wives and friends.