Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The Circle Executive Committee met in a corner of the core living room just before dinner on a Wednesday. The Committee was actually the full seven-person board, but was more casual. The decisions that were made were more exploratory or relatively inexpensive so didn't need the transparency of a regular board meeting where anybody in the Circle could attend and even contribute. The bylaws of the Circle allowed the committee to make expenditure decisions up to $25,000.

Dave said at the right time in the agenda, "I have a proposal I think worth exploring." Ty indicated that he should go ahead. "I propose that the Circle hire a combination concierge-handyman or handyperson. There are lots of little jobs around the enlarged core, including setting up for meetings, classes, or lectures, or just overseeing the volunteer teams that work here or around the common area landscaping.

"This person could also buffer between members and other tradespeople, helping to vet them, give them access to homes when people are at work, or even handle the transfer of things as simple as dry cleaning for them.

"I also see this new person as having a small office here in the core -- and we do have the space, and being in charge of all the core physical plant and the exterior landscaping, pools, and so on. I know we have volunteers in all these areas now, but I think one person on paid staff should oversee the whole area. Our core interior and exterior now cover an area the size of a football field. Indoors we have nearly 25,000 square feet of space that should have a common manager overseeing the different volunteer teams. Some integration or a higher-level viewpoint is needed."

Julie asked, "What would this person be like -- describe your vision for the individual?"

Dave nodded, "I don't think I have one. The position could even be part time until we see what the time commitment really is. At one extreme it could be someone newly retired but agile enough to move around the entire area easily. At the other, it could be a responsible but handy college student or recent high school graduate. I think it could be someone of either sex. I don't see this person doing heavy labor or climbing around on the roof or anything. They'd know whom to call for that kind of job."

Alice said, "The budget could handle someone like this if we all think it would be a good expenditure. This would not exactly be a highly paid job, I assume."

Dave said, "I agree. I was thinking of someone part time initially and we have a budget of perhaps $20,000 or $25,000 to cover him or her for the first year, and then we reevaluate how they are being used. We should get whoever takes the job to keep a log of their daily activities for us to review about how to proceed in the future or whether to even keep the job filled. We should be open in the hiring process about the possibility of the job being temporary."

Ty said, "We have a person like this in the building I'm in and they're quite busy. When I ran the local bank branch, we had a person that traveled from branch to branch doing this; they covered about six geographically close sites. I think this idea has merit."

The others on the board all expressed support for the concept. Ty said, "I think we should announce this as board supported at the next monthly meeting with our members and see whether there are any other comments."

The next general meeting was a week later. Dave again talked about his idea and responded to questions. Ty commented that the board unanimously supported the idea but did want input and any recommendations from members. There were only a few comments, mostly positive about the idea and how he or she might be used.

Later, Ty suggested that Dave establish a recruitment process and find some candidates to present to the board.

Before he left the meeting, Grace Anders came up to Dave with a slight smile. She said, "I think I have the ideal candidate for your job, if you really think that an agile but mature woman could handle the post."

"I do. Who do you have?"

"Well, she just lost her job because her company closed and the owner retired. She was 'Queen Bee', if you will, and did just about everything in the place, even filling in for some of the positions when they were vacant. Moreover, you thought that she was sexy and very appealing. You've even met her a half-dozen times."

Dave chuckled, "Your sister Millie?"

Grace nodded and smiled broadly. "She's free to move anyplace in the country."

"Where is she now and why do you think this job would appeal to her?"

Grace laughed. "She's in Knoxville. The company she worked for was a logistics and trucking company. They were small but had several dozen trucks that moved all over the eastern half of the country.

"As for Millie, she knows ALL about the Circle. I've been very open with her about the lifestyle I share with Jack, Rachel, and the entire Circle. I even let her borrow my copy of Cricket's book. She devoured the whole thing in three days. She would jump at the chance to live here."

"Has she ... you know ... with Jack and-or you?"

"No," Grace chuckled. "But there's always a first time." She giggled in her mature way. "They flirt and have even made out, but it never went further. That was before we decided to tell her about our open marriage and permissive attitudes. She gets it, really."

Dave said, "Talk to Jack and see what he thinks. I don't want to create an awkward situation for anybody in the Circle, least of all your husband. If he's cool with it, let's get her down here to talk."

"I will. We'll talk tonight at dinner if he hasn't already gone off with somebody. I'll let you know tomorrow."

"If you're alone, please come and find me. I'll be around the core bar for a bit, and then reading in my living room."

They parted. Dave and a few others gathered at the bar for some post-meeting refreshments and chat about a few of the things brought up in the meeting. About half the board was there, but Dave noted that Jack had not stayed around after the meeting. He wasn't evident during the dinner hour but Dave did see Grace.

Dave settled into his living room with his iPad reading a long novel on his iPad on an erotic story website. He only got two pages read when the back door opened and Grace peeked into his house.

She smiled at him. "You said to come over if I was going to be alone tonight. I'm actually pleased that Jack has gone off to be busy with Emily. I think this is the first time she's done anything sexual since Derek died. I'm not sure who else is with them, but that doesn't matter here. Is your offer still valid?"

"Oh, very much so." Dave didn't say anything about the possibility the Emily had connection with Kyle Hanks a few days earlier.

Dave stood and went to the gorgeous mature woman. He wrapped her in his arms. "Just the two of us or do you want some company?"

"Who else is here and lonely?" Grace asked with a grin.

"Last I knew Pam was going to be reading in the guest room. A few of the others have to get up early for one reason or another."

"I love Pam. Let's go visit her."

Chapter 15 -- Millie. Kids in Circle 101

Millie was truly a beautiful mature woman in every way. She had an aura of beauty around her that wasn't just physical. She gave off vibes of being loving, friendly, gracious, and agreeable to work with. He knew that if he had the right visual sensitivity, he'd probably be able to see a halo over her head, as well. Those vibes carried a spiritual element to them that made him feel deeply connected to her in mind, body, and spirit. Millie was wearing Bermuda shorts and a white top, and tennis shoes without socks. She had remarkably good-looking legs for a sixty-year-old woman.

Dave chastised himself. He realized he'd never paid her much attention on her previous visits to the Circle, probably because she was 'off limits' for a number of reasons. She was Grace's sister and he didn't want to create friction if she learned the inner workings of the Circle, particularly the open sex that took place. Further, she was an outsider visiting for a holiday of some kind and he didn't want to come on to her like she was hanging out in some bar and he wanted her for a one-night stand.

Dave said, "I know we've met a dozen times before, but why don't you tell me about the job you had that just ended, at least that's what Grace said."

Millie (nee Millicent) began and told him of her various jobs, leading up to working for Knoxville Trucking starting about fifteen years earlier. The owner had been up front with her then about selling off the business when he reached age sixty-five, so the closing of the business and sale of its assets to another larger company was not a surprise.

Millie paused, "I want to take a different tack at this point in my life. I want to move to the Circle, if you'll accept me. I know it's a member vote, but I'm willing to meet and befriend everybody, and do all the other things that make a good Circle member. I need to be here, especially as I get older.

"I've had a number of relationships over the decades, and I'm highly desirous of one with the Circle. I moved beyond monogamy years ago, but could never see how to make the situation work for just myself when all the men around me were so possessive and wanted exclusivity.

"Reading Cricket's book and talking to Grace I realized that she'd found and lived in this Garden of Eden. I know jealousy isn't a favored trait here, but I am truly jealous of the wonderful life Grace has carved out for herself here. I would like to apply to become part of it.

"I think that becoming the caretaker, handyman ... errr, handywoman, concierge person for the Circle would be the ideal position for me to meet everybody, make this new Circle of friends, and ultimately become a friend and lover to everybody. Please consider me for the job.

"I also know that this is a part time position and may even be temporary because you and the board are not sure there's a real job here. I'm happy to take that risk. I happen to see all kinds of potential to value add to the Circle with what I'll do."

Dave explained further about wanting the job to be part time and experimental for a year. Millie was fine with that and had had other jobs that started the same way. She emphasized, "I will prove to you that you need this position and that I'm the best person to fill it. Further, I'm very handy with tools and know plumbing and electrical systems almost as well as a licensed craftsman. I've had to do a lot of strange tasks for my past companies in that resulted in me fixing things in those areas, sometimes in dysfunctional office buildings, storage sheds, and all kinds of places. I'm not a half-bad auto mechanic either. I'm also pretty handy with most shop tools. I'm not just a pretty girl with vapid skills." She gave a silly wide grin.

Dave asked, "Where will you live? We could arrange something here for you."

Millie smiled, "That's part of why I don't mind giving up a large chunk of my salary as I do something in semi-retirement. I've got a free room in Jack and Grace's home. Just so you know as a point of interest, last night was the first time we all slept together in their large bed. We all had a wonderful time together and pledged to repeat often." She gave a slightly lascivious smile. I think Jack has a permanent smile on his face today.

Dave laughed and said, "The job is yours. If we decide during the year to eliminate the job or significantly change the job description beyond what we gave you, we'll give you plenty of notice and time to find another position."

"I accept."

"Let me show you to your new office -- really a cubby hole, but at least you have a window and can look out on the patio. It's a small office off one of the hallways around the core. We'll have some official government paperwork for you to fill in, too. We have to keep the IRS happy. My wife Julie is the treasurer for the Circle, and she handles stuff like that. She'll find you with the forms you need."

That evening Dave and Grace introduced Millie to the Circle over the communal dinner. By then, the grapevine had worked well and most people knew about the new hire. Millie said a few words thanking people for her 'honeymoon period' while she learned the ropes and people's names. She also told where her office was and that she'd try to leave a sign on the door with her normal hours and her whereabouts otherwise. Dave thought that was a good start for her.

After dinner, Grace buttonholed him. Since it was Friday night many of the children had been ushered away for their weekend 'camp' sleepovers, frequently under the aegis of Athena and-or Taylor plus others down at Scarlett's house. Having them gone allowed the Circle members to return to their voyeur-exhibitionist group love sessions on the patio or in the core living room depending on the weather.

Grace said, "I need time with you when our ... festivities ... start."

"At your service," Dave said as he kissed her tenderly. He realized she was a petite woman, perhaps just over five feet tall in bare feet. He acknowledged to himself that he had a thing for small women, independent of age.

Dave dropped some things off in his house and then returned to the patio. As he walked on Grace found him with Millie hot on her heels. Grace smiled at him and said, "Please come with us. We'll use our large bed. Jack had another date with Emily and Abby down at their home. Millie and I are ... needy."

Dave felt a lovely warmth of love and passion run through his lower body right out to the end of his cock. The thought of being with the two stunning mature ladies touched him in many ways, but a little lust seemed just right for the occasion. Millie stopped him for a slow and smoldering kiss.

Forty-five minutes later Millie lay inert in Dave's arms as her body recovered from the colossal megawatt lightning bolt of pleasure, he'd given her -- The Experience. Grace and Dave had licked his hand clean after he'd extracted it from inside Millie's vagina, and then they'd spent a few minutes French kissing while he held Millie.

Grace moved lower on Dave's body and fellated him. She said, "Millie will want you to give her the fucking of a lifetime. She'll love you just as I do -- hell, just as all the women in the Circle do. You need to be ready to please her."

Millie regain consciousness, told Dave of her undying love for him, and then urged him inside her body so she could bring him physical pleasure as well. She rained a million kisses on him as she learned more and more about his sexual predilections and preferences. She tried to play to every one of them. She even turned out to be really good at dirty talk just like her sister. She kept repeating how in love with him she was and how she wanted to be of service to him for the rest of time.

Out of sight behind Millie, Grace humorously acted as though she were sticking three fingers down her throat. Dave started laughing but managed to contain things so that Millie remained in the moment.

After Millie learned that Dave liked 'dirty talk' during sex, she took off on the lewdest and most arousing soliloquy either Grace or Dave had ever heard. She was over the top talking about how his cock felt deep inside her cunt, how she loved cum in every orifice, and how she wanted lots of what he was giving her -- the fucking of her life.

A matched set of orgasms ended the lovemaking session. Dave recovered quickly and then had a romantic interlude with Grace as her sister sat beside them on the bed masturbating and 'trying to look highly arousing' for her new lover. Grace rendered her own brand of 'dirty talk', stimulating Dave to some new heights as her lover.

Dave led the pair of sexy mature women back to the patio after they'd recovered and snuggled for a while. Grace explained to Millie how at that time of night there were often 'swaps' or 'exchanges' made for new partners. This was so each person could extend the love they felt to other people. Millie lit up like a kid at Christmas when she realized that she night get some more loving from a different male.

Alan Lauer and Adam Timms were gulping down some bottled ice water at the bar when the trio arrived. Adam mentioned that the two of them had been double-teaming Jazz -- one of Tatiana's hot friends where she worked at the robotics lab.

Grace introduced Millie to the two men, and five minutes later that foursome headed back to Grace's bed. Dave was left leering at Cookie Carson as she leered back at him. She came over to him and they shared a long sultry kiss. Dave allowed his hands to wander up her sexy body until they cupped her wholesome breasts, feeling the erect nipples on his palms. Cookie swooned a little after the kiss. She told him, "I was with Lars until a few minutes ago. I can take a quick swim or shower if that would be your preference."

Dave pulled the young beauty to him, "I like you just the way you are. I have a very kinky fetish that you've apparently forgotten. I'll be sure you're pristine clean before and after we start making love." The two of them found mutual satisfaction on one of the chaises on a corner of the patio near the gazebo. Next to them, Jenny and Gene Volker, Taylor's brother, were fucking up a storm.

Millie was 'on station' the next morning, going from breakfast table to table reminding people that the Circle now had a real live concierge and handy person. By the end of breakfast, she had a few items for her 'to do' list and looked pleased as punch.

Wendy had a broken light switch in her kitchen that Dev was 'never' going to get around to fixing. 'All' the door hinges in Scarlett's new house squeaked. Several of the men had shirts and slacks to go to the cleaners. A stopped-up drain plagued Alec, Gene, and Taylor. One of the ceiling bulbs in the second classroom had been flickering for a month. The list grew.

As her list grew Millie sought out Dave. "I have questions galore now that I'm a day into the job. For starters, when I have to buy something like WD-40 or a light switch, where do I get the money from and whom do I charge? Shouldn't charges for things like a light switch or new bulbs be made to a special account? Also, is there a tool crib around here somewhere? I already need some screwdrivers."

Dave flagged down Julie, and the three of them had a brief talk. Julie gave Millie a Circle credit card, but asked that she get itemized receipts for a while. "We'll bill back to the individual homes the things that qualify as home equipment, such as that light switch. The oil we should keep in stock, so that'll get charged to our maintenance account. You don't need to keep track of your time on each job until it really becomes excessive on a single job for some reason. See how the next few days go, and then we can talk again about this after a week or two. Remember this is an experiment and there are no wrong answers or approaches to doing what you'll do."

Mille was satisfied, and asked, "Where's the nearest hardware and home supply store?" Dave gave directions and also showed Millie some space she could claim and keep locked up as a small storage room besides her office area. He suggested that she buy a set of the basic tools she thought she'd need and start to set up her 'fix-it' operation. He said, "The last time I was in Lowe's I saw some tool kit with every power tool you'd ever need plus three hundred other hand tools of every sort -- English and metric. I think the whole deal was under $200. I'd start with something like that and hope for the best. By the way, Jack Anders bought us some chain saws just before one of the hurricanes a few years ago. They were handy, and he has them stored away someplace. You might talk to your landlord about those and any other common tools he acquired.