Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While fixing omelets at his Sunday morning workstation he satisfied his usual weekend 'who shows up with whom' prurient interest. He found arousal in learning just whose pussy had welcomed what dicks into it the evening before.

Kellie and Helen appeared in their abbreviated clothing, obviously tossed on from the evening before. Both women wore oversize nightshirts and nothing else. In the bright daylight those thin items of clothing hid few secrets.

Accompanying the two women were not Steve and Gary, the last partners Dave had seen them with the evening before when the dancing started, but rather Larry Wainwright -- one of his EneRG colleagues, and Mike Holiday -- the owner and motivating force behind Circle-X Productions, the adult video entertainment business he ran mostly out of his home with great success.

Dave guessed that Mike smelled two possible new porn stars for his films in Kellie and Helen. He knew Mike was smooth and wouldn't approach either woman right away about appearing in one of his films. Ultimately, he wanted them to come to him and ask to participate. The idea of loosening up and using his films as another opportunity to do that helped seed many of his new 'stars'.

The quartet seemed close and intimate as they came to Dave and put in their orders for omelets. Dave noted where they sat and promised something for them in about ten minutes. As usual for nine a.m., he had a small backlog to work off.

Helen gave Dave a coy look as she turned to go and sit down. They both winked at each other.

* * * * *

Dave flew the Cessna Citation up to Teterboro Airport in New Jersey leaving very early on Tuesday morning. Wendy Hayden welcomed him as he checked into her office about eleven in the morning after his net six-hour commute from the door of his home to her Manhattan headquarters at Bank of America.

Wendy asked, "You ready to take on the NASDAQ analyst community?"

Dave grinned, "I have nothing to hide and the answers to at least a few of the questions they're apt to ask. I also have my PowerPoint presentation ready to dazzle and amaze. What else should I worry about?"

"You are coming up on the end of your first fiscal year as a public company. You know the drill now. Earnings too high or low from your previous projections are bad."

Dave laughed, "Actually, we were spot on, as the British say. It's amazing what a good CFO can do to make the numbers match up almost to the penny."

Wendy checked around to be sure no one was within earshot, "Yes, as I recall that CFO is your wife and she can eat pussy like the best ... but I'll give you ample opportunity this evening to prove that you are trying your hardest to best her."

Dave laughed, "I'll be the hardest I can be just for you."

Wendy said, "I may have a little surprise for you for later, assuming you are partial to tiny women."

He teased, "Spinners? Oh, pray tell, you have discovered my great weakness."

"Well, of your wives Nikky, Cricket, and Heather would rate as 'tiny' in my book. Scarlett, Cindy, and Pam aren't exactly tall either. So, I looked around for what kind of interesting entertainment we could provide for our visiting traveler."

"You know I always enjoy your company, and Ron's as well. Is this to keep things balanced? You do recall I have some strict policies about recent exams."

"Oh, yes. We have the same policies. Ron is actually away on his own business. Our visitor is just for our own entertainment and she's clean as a whistle."

Wendy paused and went back to her business mode, "The analysts' meeting starts at one p.m. in the Merrill Lynch auditorium. I can have lunch brought in or we can go downstairs to the little bistro in this building. If we go before noon we'll get seated right away."

"Downstairs sounds good. I didn't eat anything before I left Florida."

Wendy said, "Let me make a quick call. I want you to meet the man at Merrill Lynch that is the analyst responsible for your in-house ratings and the sponsorship of EneRG shares for our clients. His name is John Renson. A lot of the other analysts follow his lead in rating companies. It's no secret that he considers EneRG a 'Strong Buy' recommendation. I assume nothing you have to say this afternoon will change that."

Dave shook his head. "Nope. I'm holding onto my shares. They do nothing but increase in value."

A few minutes later John joined them. Subsequently, the three of them went to lunch. John ran back to his office after the meal to pick up a few things for the analysts' meeting for Dave to present the EneRG financial for the past quarter and year.

The Analysts' Meeting went off like clockwork with about a hundred people in the audience, many of them financial media reps. Dave gave a twenty-minute presentation, mostly a historic review of the previous year with an emphasis on financial performance since the IPO. He reported on several new contracts EneRG had secured, mostly those expected to generate revenues over $250 million in the coming five-year window. After that he fielded questions for ninety minutes before Wendy took command of the meeting and called it quits. EneRG remained an outstanding company with tremendous long-term growth implications.

Dave had a private meeting with John Renson to respond to another hour of his own questions, a move that positioned Merrill for some superb positioning with their clients without showing any particular favoritism. Merrill's parent company, Bank of America, did own a significant chunk of EneRG stock and had made out like a bandit conducting the IPO and in the resulting stock run up after hitting the market.

Wendy came and found the two men talking in John's office. "I have to claim the good Mr. Prentiss. We have a dinner engagement. I'm sure if you need to, you can schedule a call with him, John."

John said they were through for now. They had a friendly goodbye, and Wendy led Dave back to her office to claim his luggage and briefcase. Ten minutes later they were in an Uber on the way to the Hayden's condominium.

Wendy and Dave took the express elevator up to the fiftieth floor. At that level they were about three times the height of the tallest building in Sarasota, specifically the one where Owen Bennett has his offices and those of his foundation. Wendy had to use a key fob to get the elevator to work to her floor, but when the doors opened the two were in the entry foyer for her condominium.

As they walked into the living room, Dave broke into a smile and laughed. Walking towards them was Isabella Worthington, the tiniest of Mark Worthington's wives. Izzy, as she liked to be called, couldn't have been over four foot nine inches tall. She stood on tiptoe in her platform CFM shoes, and gave Dave a kiss that melted the nails in his shoes and boiled the water in the Hudson River.

"Wow, what a nice surprise," Dave stated after the kiss ended.

Izzy teased, "Oh, the surprise will get even better for both of us after dinner. I have great plans for the three of us in Wendy and Ron's large bed for a good part of the night."

"Great minds think alike," Wendy said with a chuckle.

Dave asked, "What are you doing in New York? You seem unescorted or are there others in town from Mark's clan?"

"Nope. Just me. I'm taking a course on securities and investments at the downtown Marriott. I actually just arrived here at Wendy's apartment about ten minutes before you two did. I'm staying with her all week. What about you?"

Dave explained, "I had to report the quarterly and end of year earnings to the investment analysts this afternoon. I flew in this morning and was planning to head back tomorrow morning."

Izzy said, "I have got to get my pilot's license. I so envy all you jet jockeys. Flying looks like so much fun."

"Flying does give you a great deal of confidence, but it takes a lot of work to get there and then remain proficient. Elsa and Cindy inspired Pam and Alice to get their ratings, and they in turn inspired me to do the same, especially after I decided I wanted my own jet after the success of the EneRG IPO."

"You have a plane similar to Mark's don't you -- a Cessna Citation?"

"Precisely, but he also has that custom Boeing 737-700 that can hold about fifty or sixty people in the right configuration."

Izzy said, "If he replaced the inside, I think he could get well over a hundred people into the plane. Mostly it's used for the family to travel to some pleasure spa that Mark owns. You've been to his Caribbean villa, haven't you?"

"Once. With the right invitation some of us would go back," Dave hinted with grin.

"I'll be sure that happens real soon. The place down there is best appreciated in the winter time, even for Florida residents."

After the threesome enjoyed a leisurely dinner at a small French restaurant just a block or so away from Wendy's building, the threesome ended in Wendy's bedroom. Dave had stuck to his vitamin and supplementals that day, so was ready for the two women.

The three took showers to wash off the city grime. Wendy and Dave got to the bed first, and she pushed him down and ingested his large cock in one gulp. Dave turned the small older woman around until he could also use his mouth on her moist slit. In anticipation of their lovemaking Wendy had started to ooze her lubricating and great tasting girl juice from deep inside her.

In his peripheral vision he saw Izzy climb onto the bed completely naked. She adopted a position where he could occasionally see her as Wendy moved around. She started to masturbate with one hand as she fondled her breasts with the other, even pulling on her engorged nipples to heighten her arousal.

Wendy spasmed into an orgasm, and moaned for Dave to stop. She insisted, "Do Izzy. I want to watch. I love watching people fuck in my own bed."

Dave teased, "Oh, that happens often does it?"

"Not often enough. We do have visitors, mostly from Mark's pseudo-family. A lot of them are women, which keeps Ron especially happy. I don't mind, but I do need my ration of cock."

Izzy swallowed Dave's cock, showing that she, too, had deep throat skills that were a rarity in most women. After ensuring he was at his peak of hardness and length, Izzy climbed up the bed, positioned Dave's cock right at her wet opening, and then dropped her small body onto his cock. She grunted in the surge of pleasure through her tiny body. Dave fought the immediate urge to just blast his man juice into her most intimate cavity probably filling her to the brim.

Izzy moaned, "Oh, you are so satisfying. I have learned something with this trip -- and this only my first night away. I can't go more than a few hours without having a nice big cock inside me. I was sure that as I got older my need for sex would diminish, but instead it has intensified. I need cock and lots of cum multiple times a day."

Dave nodded, "You're a nymphomaniac -- a hypersexual individual. Join the club. I know Wendy is that way, and just about everybody in our Circle is so inclined." Dave paused for a few upward thrusts into her small body. He saw Wendy smiling at their antics. He asked, "What do you do during the day when you're at work?"

Izzy squirmed her body down onto Dave, working his cock as deep into her as she could get his long hunk of meat. "I try to fuck somebody before work. If I can't I won't last all day. Mark has a small room behind his office with a bed in it. I have privileges. If I can't corner Mark, there are a few others in our clan that are around."

Dave teased, "I'll have to ask for privileges the next time I'm reporting to my big investor."

"What do you do at work?"

Dave chuckled, "I tried to keep it a sex-free workplace. I was worried about how it would look to others in the workforce if they found out."

"And what happened?" Wendy asked.

Dave chortled, "Well, there are a number of Circle women that work at EneRG, some of them my wives: Alice, JR, Jenny, Nikky, Deborah, Lucy, Elin, and Olive, just to mention a few of the women. They're all hypersexual just the way you two are. I am fighting an uphill battle. Now I have an office door that locks as well as an executive bathroom complete with a shower. I have resisted ... so far."

Izzy kissed Dave and then rolled off his body and spread her legs next to him inviting him to take her missionary style. He went down on the tiny woman again with his tongue madly waving as he moved to her wet snatch. After a few minutes of oral exercise, he knelt between her legs and pushed his erection back into her body.

Dave plowed into Izzy's midst with his feral cock obviously bringing pleasure to each of them. Her legs waved in the air next to him until Dave grabbed her ankles and put them together on his chest. For any other woman her legs would have reached his shoulders, but Izzy was so small they didn't reach. The act meant he could drive more deeply into her body as she subjugated herself to him and moaned in pleasure.

Next to the pair Wendy sat with her legs apart and multiple fingers squishing in and out of her cunt as she masturbated and watched the couple she'd brought together.

Izzy yelled at Dave, "Don't hold back. I want your cum deep inside me. Flood me. Cum in me. Leave me dripping."

Wendy encouraged the act, "Yes, flood her. I want to clean her up. I eat wet pussy."

Izzy held her relatively large breasts together to titillate Dave as she told him how much she liked him driving deep into her. Her breasts had large areolas and erect wide nipples that probably belonged on a larger set of tits. Dave loved them. Dave loved Izzy. He loved Wendy. What a fabulous night.

The two crested higher and higher until Izzy screamed, "I'M THERE!"

Izzy's tight pussy started to spasm around the head of Dave's cock, squeezing him in a highly pleasurable sensation. He gave up control and resistance, and came hard with her, his man milk flooding out of his body and into hers. Somewhere in the night he heard a male moaning in pleasure -- it was his own voice as he started a near out-of-body experience.

Chapter 13 -- Tragedy and a Success

The weather had started to moderate with the daytime ninety to one hundred-degree temperatures finally lowering into the eighties. At eleven thirty at night the outdoor temperatures were very pleasant, especially if there was a breeze.

Dave had been in the gazebo with Nancy Mason, the woman he'd mentored at the public utility he'd worked at before taking over the fledgling state of the art battery company for Mark Worthington. Given the hour and the expectation that no children would be around the couple had opted for outdoor lovemaking.

The two had cuddled for about ten minutes when Dave suggested they take a nude swim in the large pool to wash off the sweat they'd worked up in their energetic session. Nancy grinned and the two left their clothing and went into the pool. After a brief swim Dave fetched a couple of towels from the bin that held them. They dried off and then went to get their shorts and t-shirts.

As the two came out of the gazebo, Dave glanced between a couple of houses, looking in the direction of Perimeter Road where there were a few large homes built by Circle members. Scarlett Johansson had one of the homes there.

While Dave couldn't actually see the homes, he could see some of the taller trees in the yards. Against those trees he saw the flashes of red and blue strobe lights indicating that some emergency vehicle or vehicles were on that street.

Dave frowned. What was going on? He cursed, "Shit. Nancy, come on let's see what's happening."

The two rushed between two of the homes, took a golf cart, and took off towards the gate, making the left onto Perimeter Road.

Almost immediately they saw a fire truck, police car, and ambulance at Derek Wilson's home where his old boss and mentor lived with his wife Emily and his long-term mistress Abby. As they neared, they saw one of the EMTs from the ambulance run back through the open front door of the home carrying some piece of equipment.

Dave parked the golf cart on Derek's lawn and got out. He and Nancy headed for the door. Inside they could hear many voices. He also heard the sounds of crying. He walked in.

Abby and Emily were standing at the entry to the hallway leading to the bedroom wing of the home holding each other. They were both crying.

"What happened?"

Emily sobbed, "Derek collapsed just as we were all getting ready to go to bed. Abby and I got him on the bed but he was unresponsive. We called 9-1-1. From what we've heard it doesn't look good."

Abby sobbed, "Oh, God. This is sooooo bad."

Dave had his cellphone out of his pocket. He quickly placed a call to Grace Anders and Tim Faurst, respectively a nurse and doctor who were in the Circle. He thought Tim might have stayed over with someone -- even Grace.

Dave explained the situation. Within minutes two more golf carts came racing up to the Wilson home. Grace and Tim arrived about thirty seconds apart and ran into the house. Dave noted that Tim carried his black doctor's case.

Dave and Nancy got Abby and Emily into their family room and somewhat apart from the apparent chaos in the downstairs bedroom and living room where there were multiple efforts to revive Derek.

About ten minutes later, Tim appeared at the door to the family room with a very grim look on his face. He shook his head. We could see tears running down his cheeks. Everyone in the room knew instantly what he dreaded to communicate.

Tim said, "There was nothing that could be done. Derek passed. My guess is he either had a heart attack or an aneurysm. We'll know more with a minor pathological examination. I'm so sorry." He came and hugged the two women. This was not his first visit to the house, but certainly the first with a terrible situation unfolding.

Grace appeared and immediately went to the two women and knelt in front of them. She cradled the sobbing women into her arms and the flow of sympathetic words started.

Dave noted a flow of other men and women into the house from the street. The word had gone out about the emergency. Tim went and explained to those standing outside what he knew. Dave called the house and got a sleepy voice. In seconds everyone was awake, many on the way to the Wilson house.

Alice came in and swept Emily into her arms. Pam was right behind and embraced Abby. She announced, "The two of you are coming to our house for the night. Dave and the others will take care of things here."

Dave helped her steer a nearly hysterical Emily out to one of many golf carts that dotted the nearby landscape. Grace had the presence of mind to get a give Alice a change of clothing for Emily and Abby to use in the morning.

Elise came up to Emily as she walked from the home. She said, "Let me help you. I had to go through this with Dave's father when he passed. For now, Derek's body will be taken to a funeral home. The police were here so they don't need to be notified. There's no suspicion of foul play so they're not interested."

Tim nodded to Dave, "I recommend the Tolle Funeral Home. They'll be able to roll with things tomorrow since they're a major player in the area. If there were instructions to use somebody else or a cremation service, they'll handle it right. I'll call their twenty-four-hour number if you want."

Dave nodded and Tim went off with his cellphone in hand.

The others in the house gradually thinned out. Dave identified himself to the police officer on duty and assured him that they were all very close neighbors and that he took personal responsibility for the house. A white van arrived from the funeral home and Derek was gently placed in a respectable body bag, put on a gurney, and whisked into the van. Derek was gone.

Dave thought about death, even his own. He'd come to think of the body like owning a car that got older and older over time. Sometimes, the car slowly eroded apart until it died, and other times there might be some instantaneous catastrophic failure that rendered the vehicle a loss. The spiritual owner of the vehicle merely moved over and got another vehicle to drive through some learning and evolving experience.