Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatiana teased him, "Why don't you. When Carol was here last and Dave had made love to her, Cricket cleaned her pussy and then snowballed with her."

Ike rolled his eyes. "The husband is always the last to know!"

Tatiana gently removed Ike's flaccid cock from her pussy. Julie was instantly on her, eating up Ike's cum as it leaked from the warm depository. After a few minutes she came up and made to kiss Tatiana, but then shifted suddenly and kissed Ike, forcing her tongue and then the wodge of cum into his mouth.

Dave chuckled as he watched his friend's eyes grow to the size of saucers. He urged, "Share it back with her or kiss Tatiana with it."

Ike shifted to kiss Tatiana and shared the viscous fluids in his mouth with his lover. Karen moved to Tatiana so she could receive the remnants of this snowball that had been passed around.

Dave teased, "That wasn't so bad, was it, Ike?"

"I didn't expect it. You're right. The thought of what it is makes the experience more erotic or gross depending on how you think about it."

Dave kept teasing, "There is nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so."

Ike said, "If I hang around here, I'd never lose my erection."

Karen teased, "Oh, goody. Another toy to play with. She slithered across the large bed towards Ike's midsection, inhaling his cock into her mouth when she got there. She pulled off long enough to say, "This meat tastes like Tatiana and that's very good."

Tatiana rolled into Dave's arms and they kissed. She said, "I have never regretted my decision to walk across that aisle at the Consumer Electronics Show years ago to meet you. My life only gets more exciting and better and better every day since."

Dave kissed her. "I think we were destined to be together. I'm so glad you also decided to accept our proposal of 'marriage'. I know it's sometimes like a zoo around here, but ... I love you very much."

Julie pulled away from where she had gone back to licking Tatiana's pussy and said, "And I love her, too. We all do."

Tat said, "And Tatiana loves you ... this family ... the Circle ... and everything in my life.

Chapter 14 -- Bar Fight

Kellie clapped her hands together in excitement. "Helen's next. I hope she hasn't lost her nerve. Her teeth were chattering she was so nervous when I went back to the green room. I tried to calm her down. Jim and Heather talked to her, too."

Dave had to almost yell over the din of the noise in the Club Ecstasy -- a particularly loud bachelor party a few tables over plus the usual loud music that usually dominated the place. He wondered why Jim Danforth the manager hadn't lost his hearing. Overall it was a normal Friday night at the club.

The lights on the stage flashed a few times to indicate the next show was about to begin. The music became a little more muted and the shouts and yells of some of the patrons died off as well.

Jim's voice came over the speakers at the front of the stage. "Joining us tonight is another amateur -- Helen Ergin. Please welcome her, and be kind with you comments and generous with your tips. Helen is a little nervous. She's agreed to give a few lap dances after her routine. Be nice, boys. You know the rules -- she can touch you, but you can't touch her."

Dave noted how Jim had took liberties with Helen's surname so that no weirdo in the club could look her up later.

Helen sashayed out from backstage in time to the music. She shot Dave and the others at the gather of Circle members a panicked look, but continued dancing. Dave burst out laughing, but she'd looked elsewhere and the music and noise level drowned out his chuckle. Dave knew this would be good for her self-confidence.

Helen was still loosening up. She was in a 'trial period' for a couple of months much the way JR and Jenny had done a few years earlier when they wanted to try out the Circle and also needed to loosen up.

Helen was living in one of the core studio apartments, basically a one-room apartment with a sleeping alcove, bath, and kitchenette that probably hadn't been used.

Dave leaned into Kellie and they even shared a kiss. This was Kellie's turf; she worked for several months at the Club before Jim, Dave, Owen, and several others had intervened to give her a scholarship so she could attend university and get her degree and a much better job.

"Kellie, did you coach her on dancing?"

"Yes, on and off all week. She has the general idea. I showed her some YouTube videos, plus I also taught her how to give lap dances. I told her she had to do the 'groom' at the bachelor party. She knows we're all here to help her, plus I alerted Bennie the Bouncer that she's a bundle of nerves about to explode and might easily get in over her head. He promised to stay close, especially when she comes off stage."

Dave and Kellie glanced up at the stage just in time to watch Helen lose the lacy brassiere that barely contained her beautiful bosom in any case. Her tits jostled and shimmied around after being released. She tossed the bra back on a chair where her blouse had been put. Everyone in the place was cheering for her. Money lined the stage.

Helen had a long necklace on with a clef sign that hung between her breasts. The necklace amplified and eroticized the appearance of her breasts. Her long blonde hair hung forward over one shoulder partially covering the nipple on one breast in a sexy way but not enough to really discourage ogling the healthy bubble of tit flesh.

Helen danced around the stage, gyrating to the music. Eventually, she undid the zipper and belt to her skirt. The skirt fell to the stage leaving Helen in a pair of bikini panties with little hearts and flowers all over them. They didn't hide much. Further, a close inspection, even from thirty feet away, showed that Helen was highly aroused and was leaking girl juice into the crotch of the underwear. There was a wet spot.

Helen's boobs, perfect hips, and narrow waist along with her perfect legs really caught the interest of the crowd of mostly male admirers. Dave and the dozen others from the Circle applauded. Owen leaned over to Dave and Kellie and said, "Wow! Where have you been hiding her?"

Helen danced some more and then carefully and seductively slid the panties down her legs and over the Come-Fuck-Me shoes she'd been wearing. Naked except for the shoes she started to dance again. A steady flurry of paper money fluttered onto the stage from patrons and admirers. The men in the Circle also contributed, probably on the more generous side of things.

Helen picked up a ten-dollar bill and tried to cover her pussy with it, holding it place with one hand as she danced around. The act was lewd, especially when she made a point to sniff the aroma of the money as one song segued into the next. Her pussy lips were quite visible to the audience when she was close. Dave guessed that she was probably giving off a lot of interesting and attractive aromas to attract the males of the species, as well.

After the next song ended, Helen danced to the back of the stage, bending over at the waist and picking up some of the money on the way. Kellie jumped up onto the stage and collected the money, explaining to those near the stage that she was Helen's friend and would be sure to get the money to her. She had quite a fist full when she was through. Kellie also picked up Helen's clothes from the stage and chair and disappeared backstage.

The music started again, and Helen appeared on the main floor. Kellie came back to her seat. Helen had come offstage at the far side of the club from the group from the Circle. A table with four guys paid her to give one of them a lap dance. Helen wore her little panties again, and sat in the guy's lap and squirmed around on top of him for a whole long song as she stroked all over his upper body and even across his blue jeans. He was a good boy and didn't paw at her.

She moved around some more and got several other offers for lap dances that she gave. Kellie went and took the money from her after her third lap dance.

Helen worked her way across the sea of mostly males towards her friends in the Circle. Her last stop was the group of well-oiled young men having a somewhat loud and boisterous bachelor party. She was hired instantly. The groom-to-be was put in a chair in the middle of his friends and as the next song started to play, Helen got on his lap and started to gyrate as she'd been taught.

Dave noted that Helen was a little awkward in her dance moves as she writhed around in the young man's lap. There was great laughter. She finally turned around and faced him, pushing her breasts into his face with a lascivious grin on her face. He immediately started to suck on one tit that she held up for him. Even as she did this she started to back away. Getting sexually touched in the club was 'no no'.

The man's buddies were giving a steady stream of suggestions to Helen as to how to tantalize their friend whose nickname was apparently Rigs based on the loud comments. Mostly, she ignored them and made to leave.

One of the men poured some of his beer over Helen's tits so that 'Good Old Rigs' could lick off the liquid from her tits. Helen suddenly wasn't too sure about that. She tried to dismount but one guy pushed her back into the straddle she'd been in.

Kellie turned to Dave and said, "That's bad. The guys are not supposed to touch the lap dancers, let alone lick their breasts and push them onto one of their friends. I'd better go over there. Helen looks panicked."

Dave said, "No. Get Benny to go. The way you're dressed will just incite them that much more."

Kellie nodded and headed towards to large bouncer who was circulating in the crowd. Dave saw Kellie get his attention and point at the circle of men where Helen was again trying to give a conservative lap dance -- as conservative as you can be only wearing CFM shoes and a bikini thong with a wet spot in the crotch.

Suddenly, there was a loud cheer and one of the men held up the remnants of Helen's bikini underwear. He'd apparently had a pocketknife and had cut the sides of the garment and then ripped the shredded undies from her body, leaving her naked except for her shoes and straddling the groom-to-be.

Several flash photographs were taken by a couple of men in the group. There was riotous laughter. Helen was trying to disengage, this time pushing off of the groom, but the other men kept pushing her back down onto Rigs. He wasn't all that thrilled by the turn of events either.

"FUCK HER, RIGS," became a chant by some of the men. "TAKE YOUR COCK OUT AND FUCK HER."

Helen screamed, "NO!"

Rigs yelled at his buddies, "Cut this shit out. I'm not doin' her."

Bennie showed up at the table about then, "The man's right. NOBODY is doin' her here in the club. You men are cut off and after you pay your tab you will be leaving ... and that's right away."

Their waitress arrived with the bar bill passing it to Bennie, who in turn presented it to the brash man in a red shirt that seemed to be the ring leader of the bad behavior.

"But we ain't through here," the young man said. He crumpled the bill up and tossed it on the nearest table amid a dozen empty beer bottles.

Bennie shook his head, "Oh, but you are. I tell you this publicly and loudly so that others can hear my warning, you are too inebriated to drive. Please use a taxi or Uber to get home."

As that had been happening, Helen had bolted off the groom's lap and stood just beyond the perimeter of the circle of men. Dave heard her say to Bennie, "They also didn't pay me for my lap dance and my thong was expensive." She'd gotten mad. As ineffective a gesture as it was, she stomped one foot in her CFM shoes. The move made her breasts shake in an alluring manner.

Bennie turned back to the red shirt, "And I think you should settle up with the pretty lady as well."

Red shirt then made a large mistake -- huge actually. He took a swing at Bennie. The fist connected in glancing blow with the large man's cheek before Bennie could duck the punch.

Bennie responded with a punch of his own into the gut of Red Shirt. As the man doubled over, Bennie's other fist caught the man in a 'face on-the-way-down meets fist-on-the-way-up' conflagration. Red Shirt went back to vertical from the upward punch, his eyes rolled up in his head, and he collapsed backwards into an unconscious pile on the floor.

Two of the other men in the group took on Bennie. Helen ran forward from where she'd moved and jumped on the back of one of the men, wrapped her legs around him, and put his head in a hammer lock trying to choke off his air supply with her forearm as she pulled him backwards. She was naked and her bare butt made a startling statement to the rest of the club as the man swung around trying to shake her off. One of the other men tried to pull her off, but the three of them collapsed onto the floor as her foe lost his footing on the beer-soaked floor.

By that time, two other men in the bachelor party were trying to also get to Bennie.

Jim Danforth appeared suddenly running across the club towards the melee. From the other direction, Dave, Gabe, Cord, Murph, and Jake moved towards the men ready to rumble. Some of the other men in the original group backed away including the groom, obviously not wanting to get involved in a bar fight. A couple of others were seen leaving the club in a run.

Jim and Cord ended up pulling a couple of the men off of Bennie who had been forced down on the floor between some of the tables by his onslaught of nasty men. Another man got a punch from Bennie that took him out of the game with a KO. Fists flew in all direction, many connecting with meaty flesh.

The lack of air made Helen's target finally pass out, then she was pulled off that man by another who tried to punch her until Murph's fist smashed into his face and made him fall away from the nude woman with a dazed look.

Murph helped Helen stand and roughly pushed her towards Kellie who was then nearby. He yelled, "Get the hell away from this mess, Helen." Kellie wrapped her in a tablecloth from another table and they backed away from the trouble.

Dave heard the sirens as he caught a solid punch on his cheek that made him see stars. He ducked down and brought a roundhouse punch into the face of the guy who'd just tried to deck him. The young man reeled backwards into a table and fell to the floor. Dave had hurt his knuckles. The guy was thoroughly stunned.

Four uniformed police officers brought the proceedings to a complete stop, one using a police whistle at top volume. Jim knew two of them and explained what seemed to have happen. Helen got brought to one officer to be interviewed. Red Shirt was questioned but still wasn't too cogent -- he was seeing double. Bennie added more than a few comments. Dave and the other Circle members were asked to comment. He also explained their relationship with Helen, at least the public version of 'friend'. Dave took in that the cops had seen this movie a few times before.

Four of the men were arrested. The bar tab was settled. Helen received two hundred dollars cash for her troubles when all she'd expected was forty. The other men made apologies for their friends and promised to never grace the doors to the Club Ecstasy again.

In the car going back to the Circle Helen said to Kellie and the men in the car, "That was fun. I'd like to do that again when I'm not so nervous."

* * * * *

Saturday, Dave lay propped up on one of the patio chaises in the shade as he read his iPad and chatted with other Circle members that stopped by. His left cheek sported a large bruise on his cheekbone and that eye was suffering a slight blur from the swelling of his cheek. He also felt the deep ache in both shoulders where he'd received punches in the bar fight. The knuckles of one hand were red and irritated. He was not alone as one of the Circle 'heroes' that went to rescue Helen from the drunken thugs at the Club.

Helen lay beside Dave on another chaise that was just in the sun. She was all-but naked, covered only in another gauzy thong and oiled up with suntan lotion. She'd spent another night in his bed trying to fuck his lights out. She was sober but wired up to the high voltage lines.

After getting back to the Circle the night before, she'd decided she was the horniest woman in Florida and that Dave was just the man to take care of her. She also roped Kellie and Cord into her sexual encounter. The four of them licked, lapped, tongued, fingered, tribbed, sucked, and fucked until three in the morning when fatigue overtook them. It wasn't until morning that their sticky bodies separated and the happy lovers got ready for a new day.

Helen lay on her back with her eyes closed. She said in a neutral tone without opening her eyes, "I'm loosening up."

Dave teased, "Really. What ever gave you that impression?" No one saw his eye roll.

"Poo. You know. I did a striptease dance and lap dances before the fight broke out."

"Oh, okay," Dave said nonchalantly. "I thought there was more to it."

Helen said, "I'm also ready to sleep with other men. I really liked fucking Cord last night."

Dave looked over at her sweet and luscious body. "I'm sure they will like that, but the motivation is something else you need to work on."

"Huh?"

"Why do you suppose six of the Circle men plus the women that were at the club last night rushed to your situation?"

"You saw I was in trouble?" Helen said.

"And?" Dave said.

"Errr, you're my friends?"

"And?"

Helen moved and sat up so she could face Dave. Her glowing breasts shimmied for a few seconds after the rest of her was stationary. She had a bruise on one shoulder that was from the bar fight. "I don't understand. I was naïve and I got in trouble with those men. They'd drunk too much and maybe I had, too. They were rough with me. They wanted to fuck me and I got really scared."

Dave explained, "Helen, we went to rescue someone we love -- YOU! We weren't just casual friends; we were a lot more. We weren't in there to fight. We were there to protect something precious to us -- YOU! We weren't hoping for sex with you as a reward or anything else. There was no quid pro quo!"

There was a long silence as Helen's eyes got glassy and her lower lip started to tremble. "So ... I think I get it. This isn't about sleeping with the other men in the Circle is it?"

"Not a bit." Dave's tone was insistent. "Go on."

"This is about having loving and protective feelings for the others in my life."

"Bingo!"

After more silence Dave said, "How do you feel about Kellie, Cord, or me?"

"I love all of you -- really deep down. I want for your long-term happiness and look for anything I can do to promote that."

"Do you feel that way about anybody else?"

After a few seconds Helen said, "Yes. Yes, I do. I also love Julie, Cricket, Alice, Al, and then the men who came to my aid last night. There are others."

Dave explained, "The sex we share in the Circle is kind of shorthand for expressing our love for one another. It makes the love that much more robust and wholesome for each of us. Without that love, all we're doing is satisfying some physical need to get our rocks off or have an orgasm. Those acts are only one step up from masturbation. Love changes the whole equation.'

"Thank you." Helen stood and leaned over Dave and kissed him on the lips, lingering so the kiss became hotter than the surface of the sun. She pulled away and said, "I love you. You are my mentor, my teacher and my lover. I thank you for each of the roles you play in my life."

Dave reached up and stroked her face, allowing his fingers to trace down her neck and then along the line of her breasts and then in a circling spiral right to the tip of one nipple. "You are sexy as all hell Helen Ursinger. Keep loosening up. I want you around here all the time. I really do love you."