Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was off at EneRG all day fulfilling the role of the CEO. About half the day got spent with lawyers discussing licensing agreements, about half of those in overseas markets. As Dave arrived home to help tend bar on the patio, Millie found him and with great eagerness told him about her day. He was very patient with the older woman and rewarded her with several hugs and kisses, as well as encouragement to continue.

Mike found Dave at the bar when there was break in drink requests. He said, "I have a question for you. Would it be all right to ask Millie to do a film with Circle-X Productions? I think she's hot for an older woman and might be as good as Emily was. She's just a couple of years younger than when Emily started."

Dave chuckled, "You can ask her. She's part time and responsible for her own hours. I think you night want to wait a week or so while she gets grounded in her job before you hit her with the idea of making her a porn star."

Mike nodded, "Good idea. In the same vein, I was also thinking of asking Helen and Kellie. They know what I do, but I don't think they've ever seen themselves as stars in an adult video."

"Same answer," Dave said. "Helen is more reserved and shyer. She's trying to loosen up, so you might try that approach with her -- 'do this and it'll help you loosen up' kind of statements. She was loosening up when we all got involved in the bar fight at the Club a few weeks ago. She has a self-improvement program going for herself. Doing a porn video might not fit into her plans, however." He chuckled.

"Thanks, I will. Have either of them done any bisexual stuff to your knowledge?"

"Yes, on both counts," he answered. "Millie and Grace were no strangers to their interactions. I also think that Millie swapped back and forth with her sister with Alan and Adam last night. As for Helen, she's had several bisexual interactions and loved them. Kellie started her out right."

Mike said, "Oh, yeah. Kellie. What about her? I got busy when she first started to come around, and forgot until now."

Dave smiled, "Now there's a film star I can really get into."

Mike teased, "I thought you already had?"

* * * * *

Monday night Dave and Cricket led a Circle 101 rap session for a modest size group, but mostly aimed at the pledges. The session went on from after dinner to ten o'clock when Dave declared victory for everyone. Those in attendance included:

Helen Ursinger -- Spring Garden Productions

Al Berker -- Spring Garden Productions

Kellie Sawyer -- late of the Club Ecstasy; now university student

Millie Shoberger -- Circle Concierge and Handyperson

Ma Su - university instructor in Chinese studies

Jace Golden -- university instructor in the law school (Ma's boyfriend)

Ben Forrester -- network management - techy

Amy Stulling -- univ. comp. sci. dept. secty.

Zach Bright -- assisted living facility manager

Lora Wylie -- AA at Bennett Foundation

Lane Wente -- RN at Doctor's Hospital

Barbara Nelson -- grad student of anthropology at university

Lincoln Kiekert -- analyst at Worthington Industries

Katya Boyko -- housewife awaiting green card

Brayden Couture -- Katya's husband and insurance agent

Bret Edwards -- visitor from Macon who was starting another Circle

Jean Edwards -- Bret's wife. Visitor from Macon starting another Circle

Of those attending that were already Circle members most were neighbors living just outside the gates of the compound, including Willie and Jaxon Brown, and Grayson Francisco and his girlfriend Marissa Martinez. Dave noted that he barely knew any of that group.

Just as Dave started the session, Danica Turner and Toby Fuller slipped into the back of the room. They were the adult children of two of the families that lived on Christian Grey Drive. Dave added their names to the written list so everyone could see who else was in the room. The older teens had been romantic friends for years and Carol had told Dave they were both hoping to expand their horizons beyond their new university friends by becoming Circle members.

Dave was brought to a standstill just as he was about to start, however, when two more teens arrived for the meeting: Matthew Prentiss and Rose Johansson, although Rose could just as easily use the last name Prentiss since Dave was an adoptive parent. Matthew and Rose were Dave's step children, yet they were unrelated to each other but were officially step brother and step sister.

Dave paused starting the meeting, as the room started to buzz with other conversation, some of it about the teens that had just appeared.

Dave walked over and asked Matt and Rose, "Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Matt grinned at his dad, "Absolutely. We know we're neither fish nor fowl. We are kind of Circle members and know everybody, but we're also not part of the real Circle because we snuck in under the tent as kids years ago because our parents were members. Rose and I want to be full-fledged members just like all of you. We're old enough now, and we know what that entails; we accept all of that."

Matt turned towards Toby and Danica. He said, "I can save you the trouble of asking them, too. They feel about this the same way. We want to belong."

Dave had one of those awkward parent moments when you suddenly realize that your kids are not kids any longer. They're adults and you just haven't seen them that way until that sudden confrontation.

He nodded and gestured to a couple of the open seats. Matt and Rose sat down and made 'Hello' sounds to the others around them. Dave added their names to the roster of those in the room. Many of the others waved and smiled at them.

Cricket whispered to Dave, "Good call. They belong here. It's time. You need to loosen up ... Dad." She chuckled.

Dave stood and again opened the meeting by asking the last half-dozen arrivals to also introduce themselves to the others. When they were through, Dave asked, "All right, what do you think is the most salient point of interest in the Circle to outsiders?" He chuckled to himself because he knew where everyone's mind instantly went.

Lane said, "Viewed from outside our gates, so to speak, it would have to be the open sexual relationships."

"Any others?" Dave asked, as he wrote that on a large flipchart.

A few more items got tossed out: "Non-monogamy. Secret society. Bunch of pilots. Cult. Commune. Clan or large intentional family. Religious compound. Swingers' club. Strange group. Hermits. Pornographers."

Dave posed, "All of you have been hanging around here for at least a few weeks. What words do you use now to describe the Circle?" He started a new list: that grew and grew: loving, harmonious, friendly, kind, service to each other, equal in each other's eyes, spiritual but not religious, reach your potential, anything goes, sexual, relationship based, fluid relationships, personal independence, protective of each other, social collective, focused on others not selves, and people who've loosened up.

The group then started to debate some of the terms, as well as contrasting it with the external images of the Circle. After a while, Dave got them thinking about what their 'elevator speech' would be. The logic there was that if someone challenged them in some way about the Circle or the sex, they could in about fifteen or twenty seconds have a better and more accurate description of the Circle or the situation, possibly to correct an errant viewpoint. Cricket passed out pencils and pads and asked people to write down some of their micro-speeches.

After about fifteen minutes Cricket and Dave collected the slips and started to read them aloud. Some parroted back words they'd already heard. Others were quite creative.

-The focus is on loving relationships, not sex for its own sake.

-The relationships are fluid in the Circle because of the respect and love we have for each other.

-The sex enhances the love I feel for each of the other people.

-We choose deep relationships in mind, body, and spirit, rather than shallow relationships of limited dimension.

-The Circle is more of an open society than the one everyone else lives in because of our openness and transparency with each other.

-As an intentional family we have gathered to ourselves the people we love and feel we were meant to be with.

-The ethos of the Circle is based on love, equality, connection, kindness, flexibility, compersion, and mutual support.

-The Circle is the place where the others help you achieve your true potential in every part of your life.

-We are a place where all our loving friends have benefits with each other.

A few more erotic and salacious comments were also thrown out mostly for laughs. Dave noted that the four younger teens held back from participating. He went over to them since they were sitting together. In a quiet aside, he said, "Any of you are encouraged to participate. The others will get to know you that way."

All four nodded and smiled at his invitation.

Dave went back to the flip chart. He asked, "How many of you believe you are ready to join the Circle?" About three-quarters of the hands went up. He asked, "May I question you who didn't raise your hands?" All the right heads nodded.

"Helen, what didn't you raise your hand?"

She blushed, "I'm still loosening up, and I often feel the very strong pull of the way I was raised and taught. I keep getting wrapped up in the 'one man-one woman' paradigm as the only 'right' way for a relationship, as well as the sex and being sexy not being a desirable action or trait."

Dave pointed at Al Berker, the other producer from Spring Garden Productions -- the video company based in North Carolina that was doing the reality TV series about the Circle. He said, "The same reasons, only I would add that I still feel very possessive of the women I interact with. I keep feeling that a woman should be 'mine' and not enjoy sexual relations with other men. I guess wrapped up in there, too, is something about exclusivity, and I confess to holding a double standard there."

Dave looked at Millie and she responded, "I just got here about a week ago. I knew about the Circle and had even read a borrowed copy of Cricket's book about it. Still, I feel I only know a couple of dozen people out of the more than one hundred fifty that are here, including all of you. I don't mind the sex, and even look forward to every interaction. I'm so glad there are multiple couplings every day; this is a dream for someone with my libido. I never entirely bought into monogamy, so that helps."

Dave said, "I want to come at the membership question a different way by picking on some of our teens. I will start by asking my son Matthew about his thoughts on membership."

Matt snapped to a standing position in front of his seat and colored slightly. "I have been around the Circle for well over ten years -- my entire time growing up from age four or five to today. During most of that time I also went to the public-school system at three different schools -- elementary, middle, and high school, where I am now as a senior.

"I got to observe and befriend many others in my classes and even a few teachers. I was shocked to find out that what I'll call the outside world isn't such a great place all the time. People cheated on each other, and sometimes their marriages and friendships and families broke apart with a lot of turmoil, grief, and pain. Amazingly, even as the Circle grows, I see none of that here.

"Further, I was not raised by only my mother, grandmother, and stepdad. I was raised by over a hundred people that love me and that I love. I'm ready to take that love to the next level if they are willing. Even if they aren't, I find that all the people I love are here, and all I want is to get closer to every one of them.

"I guess the last thing I want to say is that I have also read Cricket's book, even chapters of it before it was published as one of her beta readers of some parts. I love the philosophy of this place. I often have to bite my tongue outside or even tell some white lies about how I buy into what the rest of society is doing. As far as I'm concerned the rest of society is screwed up for the most part."

Matthew smiled at everyone and sat down. A few people applauded.

Rose instantly stood right next to where Matt had stood. She said, "I have little to add to what Matt said. It's no secret that we are madly in love and even feel married to each other. As a girl and the youngest adult female here, I just want to add a comment about the love in this place. When I first really took in everything about the sex, I was scared that I was expected to participate. Girls at school that have sex with more than one boy are labeled sluts or worse; I didn't want those labels, even when what they were doing was rationalized as they were in love with their boyfriend of the day.

"Now, as I've gotten older, I see how making love transforms a relationship and takes things to a whole new level of understanding, connection, and appreciation. Sure, some raging hormones are involved, especially for young adults my age, but beside that I want those connections with all of you -- with everybody in the Circle. Like Matt, I have the relationships, but they are casual and unfulfilled with the rest of what would make them blossom. Thank you. Thank you for letting me be part of this." She started to sit and then stopped herself. She added, "By the way, I don't want to get 'in' unless Matt does."

Matt pulled her to him and gave her a kiss on the cheek after she sat down. Dave had to admit they were cute together and very committed to one another.

Dave got similar comments from Danica and Toby, although they were slightly older than Matt and Rose. They had known about their parents 'neighborhood friends' even before that clique joined up with the Circle. Both of them had learned to be quite circumspect about the Circle, their neighborhood subgroup, and just about anything else of a social nature.

Dave got a discussion going about whether or not the sex was 'necessary' as part of the Circle philosophy. He found it interesting that there was a definite majority that felt that it was a vital part of the Circle culture and ethos. The meeting broke up promptly at ten o'clock, with everyone scattering rather than sticking around to chat.

The one exception was Barbara Nelson, the university anthropologist teaching assistant and doctoral student that was writing her dissertation on the Circle. She'd thrown herself into the research by all but officially joining the Circle. Since then, she'd vocalized to anybody that would listen her desire for long-term, fulltime membership.

Barbara came up to Dave. "I would like to ask for some romantic time to make love with you. I am needy in a way only you can fix." She smiled coyly at him and lightly touched his chest.

Dave leaned in and kissed her. "You are so beautiful. Of course, I would love to make love with you." He took her arm and together they strolled towards Dave's home.

As the couple came into the living room, Cindy Worthington was there with Tony Harris, one of the neighbors. They were naked and fucking; Cindy had mounted Tony in good cowgirl posture as he lay back on the sofa. She smiled at the couple and explained, "Somehow, Tony and I never managed to make love before now. I am delighted to find this man."

Dave thought about how there was nothing quite like catching one of your wives in flagrante delicto with one of your neighbors. He chuckled internally at his own cuckold tendencies. The naked couple were joined together on the sofa with Cindy slowly rising and sliding down on Tony's meat. He seemed to relish being able to take one of her breasts in his mouth and suck the teat to a white-hot state.

After a moment of observation and arousal, Dave and Barb headed upstairs to the master bedroom. Dave noted that it was late enough for the younger children to be in bed asleep, so there was little likelihood that Cindy and Tony would be 'caught'.

The two large beds in the master bedroom were both occupied. On one Pam Prentiss was being fucked at an aggressive pace by Barry Sykes, one of the younger alumni from Phi Theta Rho who'd been welcomed into the Circle. Barry became a graduate electrical engineer a few years earlier and had gone to work for EneRG. Dave rarely saw him at work, but had occasionally checked to find out his supervisor always gave him superior ratings.

On the other bed, Alice was spread eagled getting eaten out by Talia Reynolds, as the latter had Stephen Reagan slowly pumping his cock into her body from behind and watching the sapphic action only inches in front of him. They both acknowledged Dave and Barb's presence.

Pam directed, "You can make love next to us. Maybe we can swap later if Barry doesn't mind." Barry laughed because with no known exceptions all the Circle men loved to circulate and swap. Dave thought it had to do with the idea of impregnating large masses of women with their seed.

Barb and Dave got on the other side of the bed after removing their clothes and started to make out. He suckled on each of her breasts until her long nipples were both erect and trying to escape the supporting mounds of tit flesh. Like others in the Circle with what Dave rated as 'great' breasts, she had very large and dark areolas beneath the finger size nipples.

After Barb was moaning from the mammary assault, Dave licked down her body stopping along the way to kiss a freckle or small body mole. Barb was not one to shave her pubes bare. She had a small landing strip of hair that he kissed all around before planting a French kiss right atop her clitoris that had emerged from its protective case -- the proverbial 'little man in the boat'.

His tongue wormed deep into her slit and then her vagina. He came up for air, "You taste really good, Barb. I could bathe in these fluids for days and never be satisfied. I want to bottle up this taste so I can have it with me all the time."

Dave went back to his oral assault and then added fingers. Eventually, Dave got the response he sought. She moaned, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, gggggooooooodddddd." Barb had wanted The Experience and that was what Dave delivered. She was comatose for about five minutes after as he started to lick his fingers.

Barry and Pam both said to him, almost in unison, "You need to share that."

Dave offered his hand to the fucking couple and they both licked and lapped at Barb's sexy fluids that had coated his hand during The Experience. They remained coupled together, each squirming into the other for just the right friction.

Pam said, "She tastes really good -- sweet and luscious. After you fuck her, I want to do cleanup."

Dave teased, "I make love, and I'll make sure you have the honors." The three had a short laugh.

Barry said, "I may even join you, Pam. I don't mind the source of the man juice providing the serving is from a warm and tasty pussy."

The evening played out that way over the next twenty minutes. Barry eventually made love to Barb as Dave finished off again with Pam clutching his body as hers spasmed in huge racking orgasms that nearly turned her inside out. The four cuddled together in sleep with the other occupants of the room.