Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kami and Lila were both twenty years old -- or nearly so -- and loaded with hormones. Lila gave me her virginity with great forethought. The two of them were more of a lark, although I think I haven't seen the last of them ... any more than I think I've seen the last of you."

"You think we'll be together after we leave here?" Sue asked.

"I do. I think you will end up in Florida with us. I just have a feeling."

"I might be embarrassed having Ken Toomey around. He's so senior to me."

Dave shook his head, "I think you'll find yourself pleasantly surprised at how relaxed, loving, and friendly he is. Would you like me to introduce the two of you by phone before we part company?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"Sue, I love you. I would try to move heaven and earth for you, if I could."

"Then, I guess yes, so long as you don't think it'd be awkward or leave me in a precarious position with my job."

"The most that would happen, I think, is that he'd recuse himself from being your check pilot. I know there are a couple of others. By the way, all your concern about dating and such will become a moot point. You can come and go on any schedule and find that all your friends in the Circle will be very forgiving of your travels around the world. Ken and Patty are just two examples of how we accommodate people with crazy schedules and still love them to pieces."

"There are other check pilots, but Ken has the reputation as being the most thorough and safety conscious. I hope he'd be willing to become my mentor even if he can't sign me off for the airline."

Dave picked up his cellphone and sent Ken a text asking for some telephone time with him to introduce a friend that is interested in the Circle. He was sure Ken would read between the lines a bit on that remark.

Chapter 5 -- North Carolina II

Dave and Sue were sitting in her small living room in Raleigh when Dave got a phone call from Ken Toomey. He was having a glass of wine. Sue was working on a Diet Coke. They'd just been going over options for where to go for dinner. Dave had followed her from Cape Hatteras to Raleigh that afternoon, wanting to spend as much time as possible with her before she had to take a flight the next day and start a multi-day circuit around the country.

"Ken, does the name Sue Gaylord ring a bell for you?"

"Yes; she's one of our top pilots for Atlantic Airlines. Why?"

"We literally bumped into each other three days ago, and have been inseparable since. We were paying homage to the institution of flight at Kitty Hawk. I've given her a rather complete indoctrination about the Circle and she's really sold on the place. She's starting to think about moving to Sarasota, but was a little concerned about your presence in our midst. I thought I'd introduce you with that as a background situation and let you two talk it out."

"Put us on speaker phone," Ken said joyfully.

A moment later, Ken's voice filled the room after the oral introductions Dave made. "Sue, don't for one second worry about our relationship and how it would affect your job at Atlantic. If there's any effect, it'll be very positive, although I can't promise that. There'll certainly not be any negative impact.

"Personally, I'm excited that you are thinking about the Circle and moving your home base to Sarasota. You can dead head in my jump seat any day of the week and become MY check pilot." He laughed.

Sue said, "You are my idol, but to my memory we've only met about a half-dozen times, and then very formally."

Ken said, "For your official check rides, I'll have Stan or John handle those. There'd be nothing unusual about that if we're neighbors and no impact on your career. Oh, you and I and Patty will have such fun comparing stories and talking shop. I can hardly wait."

Sue chuckled, "Well, I haven't done anything yet. I live about a mile from RDU right now. This might work out well because my lease is up the end of the month."

Ken said, "Ship your stuff to me. Dave has the address and all. Patty and I have a house, and ... well, consider this an invitation to move in with us for a while. We can set it up so you have complete privacy or you can be as social as you want and come and go anytime. We're up for any kind of relationship you want to form with us."

"Oh, thank you. I'll do that, and then we can evaluate how well we do together. I'll let Operations know I want to work out of SRQ as my base, too. I don't have any furniture to speak of, just lots of books -- mostly about flying -- and the usual smaller stuff people accumulate -- maybe two dozen boxes and then bags of clothing."

"We'll be looking for them. Dave will explain about Millie, in case your stuff arrives when Patty and I are also bouncing around the country."

The call ended and Sue immediately went to Dave and kissed him. "Thank you. That call just removed every shred of doubt I had about you, Ken, and the Circle. Now, you have a problem."

"I do?"

"Yes. I need some serious loving, right now, plus by the time you get back from your trip around the country you're going to have a new neighbor that is going to want a lot of your time. I'm imprinted on you like a baby duck."

Dave thought about the late dinner as he raised Sue's top and sucked on her unclad breasts. She moaned and pushed them harder into his mouth, intent, it seemed, on smothering him in tit flesh.

The lovemaking took place on Sue's sofa with her laid back on one of the arms, and Dave pumping iron into her at a slow, steady pace that kept bringing her to orgasms.

At one point, Dave said to her, "Close your eyes. Let your mind drift and find a place of peace and love. Feel the pleasure that you feel in your vagina radiating throughout your whole body and to every corner of your life. You have become the happiest person in the world and love to enjoy orgasm after orgasm."

After a pause to allow Sue to enter more of a fantasy state of mind, Dave started again. "Imagine you are in Sarasota ... at the Circle with many of your new friends. You love and are feeling loved by everyone. You love their touch, whether it is just a loving embrace or whether it is a sexual touch to arouse or find pleasure in your body."

Dave leaned in and kissed Sue, allowing their tongues to dance. He reminded her to keep her eyes closed.

Dave extended the teasing. "Hello, Sue. I'm Ken Toomey, but you knew that when we started to make love. I've been thinking about having my cock inside you and bringing you pleasure for years. I'm so pleased to have this opportunity. You are a very hot woman, and I'm so glad I get to enjoy your charms. I hope I'm pleasing you. I hope my cock buried deep inside your velvet sheath is as stimulating for you as it is for me."

Sue gasped, "Oh, God, yes. You're going to make me cum again any second."

"Oh, good. I won't join you on this orgasm, but I'll ride it through with you. Maybe on the next one, I'll fill your tight little cunt with about a gallon of my white milky sperm. You'll be flooded out and dripping for a week after I'm through with you, my darling. Sometime, if you want, we could start making little pilots to grow and nurture."

"Oh, you are the most exciting man."

Dave and Sue moved into each other for five minutes without much conversation until he started to tease her again. "Shut your eyes again." They kissed and her eyes went shut.

"Hi, Susan. I hope you remember me from our meeting this morning. I'm Dale Harnett. I have a security systems business, but that's beside the point right now. I am in love with you, especially how your snug pussy feels around my engorged cock. I know I'm feeling the cum from Ken Toomey in you. You were dripping his juices when I saw you on this sofa. I hope it was all right to just plunge my cock into you -- you certainly encouraged me. The moment I saw you, I got a painful hard-on that could only be sated by having my dick inside your hot body.

"I saw you fuc ... making love to some of the other men last night, but then our paths didn't cross until now. I just had to be with you. I had to know what you felt like, even with all their cum dripping from inside you and making you especially lubricated to take my shaft. I happen to love sloppy seconds. Now, I know I'll always want you.

"Are you as excited as I am to be making love right here in the middle of a hundred other people also naked and fucking up a storm here on the patio You know if you want to swap partners with anybody, all you have to do is ask.

Sue said, "I'm happy you sought me out, Dale." She kept her eyes shut.

A few minutes later, Dave took another tack. He started, "Sue, my brother Dave told me to find you and take care of you. I'm Aaron and about two years younger than he is. I think I'm already in love with you as much as he is. You feel divine everywhere we touch and your skin is so soft and pliant, and you have the most vibrant personality. Your kisses are like the nectar of some Greek goddess. Our conversation over the meal was sterling, and now I'm getting to make love to you. My life couldn't be more complete."

After a minute, Dave added, "Sue, if you want me to get another guy to join us so we can simultaneously fuck you, please say something. My wife loves to have two men double penetrate her body -- one in her pussy, and one in her ass, or perhaps a double vaginal. Sometimes, I'll be a third and she can be made what's called 'air tight' -- a cock in each of your openings. Would you want me to do that for you, maybe when my brother is home, we can get a third man to help us please you.

This time Sue kept her eyes closed to see what would happen next. The way her hips were moving against Dave's, he knew he was exciting her to a high level of arousal.

"Hi, Sue. I'm glad you like me. I'm Julie -- one of Dave's wives. I love to eat cum, especially when it's dripping from a pussy as sweet as yours. I not only lick it up, I also plan to dig my fingers around inside your pretty cunt to pry it out of you. Usually, I snowball what I get with the owner -- that's you. How about I bring a mouthful of cum up to you from your pussy and we can share it back and forth. Maybe Cricket, my sister wife, will also join me in eating the cum from your pussy and snowballing with you.

"My God, you have the cum from at least six men in here. This is fabulous. We'll have so much to share. I hope you love the taste of it as much as I do. Dave told me you loved to suck him off and swallow his jizz, but this is different -- so many men have contributed."

Sue raced to an orgasm, and this time Dave joined her, indeed filling her body yet again with a copious quantity of man cum.

Later, at a late dinner at an Italian restaurant near Sue's home, she asked, "I've been digesting what happened an hour ago when we were making love. You teased me about other men."

"Sue, you're seriously thinking about joining the Circle. I wanted to give you a tiny sample of what might really happen to you once you're there and integrated into the group. I tried to be as realistic as possible, too. Making love with three men within an hour some evening and then having Julie or Cricket clean up your pussy and snowball with you, is not at all unrealistic.

"Moreover, as I mentioned during one of our beach walks, we are exhibitionists. All that I just role-played with you might be happening on a chaise on our common patio with other Circle members surrounding you and watching. Of course, you'd be watching them make love and getting aroused, or getting ideas for things to try with whomever you happen to be with.

"I wanted to get you mentally prepared for the Circle and our penchant to make love all the time: sex with multiple partners close together, group sex -- multiple partners at the same time, exhibitionist and voyeur sex, some bisexual interactions, and even a little incest. You can enjoy as much or as little as you want, but your presence on the patio or in the core living room after dinner is a signal that you are ready for any of that."

Sue nodded slowly. "I think I am ready. I guess I won't really know for sure until I'm fully immersed in everything, but what you just did with me felt so arousing. All those sexual options are things I'm dreamed about. All the sex I've had has been pretty plain vanilla: one man, in bed, often a condom, frequently the missionary position or the woman-on-top, and no play with semen or anything like that."

Dave said, "You'll find that the things I outlined for you in our role play will excite and arouse you like you can't imagine. My wives tell me they're horny ALL the time. I call it bootstrapping. You do something exciting that's sexual and even after the act, you are still aroused just thinking about what you did. That prepares you for the next situation, and so you go into that hornier than you were before, and what you do adds to what you'd already done. Then you have two situations that leave you horny and ready to be daring in taking on a third. The process continues until you're horny all the time and every offer or hint at sex is something you are eager and ready for."

Sue whispered with a grin, "Bring it on."

After their meals arrived, Dave said, "I do need to talk briefly about a few of the downsides to your initial time in the Circle."

"Downsides? Like what?"

Dave said, "Two come to mind right away: jealousy and what I'll call sluthood."

"Explain, please," Sue said.

"Imagine you want to be with me some evening, but you see me squired away by Scarlett and Erin -- to name two women at random. You even watch us begin to have sex together. How do you feel?"

Sue said, "I know I'm not supposed to feel jealous, but I probably will."

Dave nodded, "You'll have to substitute compersion for that response. In other words, you have to unlearn the automatic response to be jealous. It's something the newer members of the Circle work on for their first year or so. No one, me included, will be going out of their way to slight you or rub your nose in not being chosen. There's a lot more demand to be with other people than there is supply. We can't be all things to all people in a physical way. You have to believe that your turn will come, and in the meanwhile become satisfied with someone else that is free."

Sue digested that. "I know about compersion because you talked about it two nights ago. Any hints about how to shed my automatic response to situations like you outlined?"

Dave said, "I think it helps to talk about the scenarios ahead of time with somebody else. When Alice, my only wife at the time, was about to have sex with someone in our small group, we talked very openly about the possible situations, including that she would be deeply in love with her partner, that they'd kiss and make out in ways that I could never duplicate, and that I'd even be watching as they fucked and made love. When she actually did the deed, I did watch, but I mostly felt arousal because what was happening was expected. Open communications in all your relationships are crucial. There should be no hidden agendas."

"Anything else?"

"It helps to write about some of this stuff in a personal journal. I keep one on my laptop, but I'm remiss in keeping it up to date. Another thing is to talk to the two people involved as the situation unfolds; tell them what you're feeling. Confess it, if you will. Politely ask to join in and participate in the lovemaking; do so from a platform of love for each of the people involved.

"I also found that it helped to reiterate to myself the precepts I wanted to live by. Jealousy was not one of them. I'd verify to myself that I wanted to be compersive and loving, open and communicative, and so on. I'd talk myself through the situation, sometimes even with someone else I knew would empathize with me."

"Thank you. Those are good suggestions. What about 'sluthood'?"

"As you land in Sarasota and start to participate in the Circle, I guarantee that some morning you're going to wake up and think you are the biggest slut in the country because you will feel that you indiscriminately fucked ten men in the last twelve hours and ate out five women."

Sue laughed, "I could see how that might happen given what you said about the Circle."

"You'll get depressed and down on yourself. Your self-esteem will sink and so will your sense of self-worth. One woman told me she felt lower than whale shit."

"So, what do I do?"

Dave responded, "Slap yourself across the face. You are evaluating yourself by criteria you think all your friends are using about you. In the Circle, they're not remotely thinking of you with anything other than loving thoughts. They are not concerned about your frequency and quantity numbers. Besides, they've been there; done that.

"Don't judge yourself by criteria the uninformed might use. You are no longer in their midst, so don't use their criteria. You love many people and expressing your love with sex is just one beautiful way to capstone that love with them, be they man or woman. Of course, if you announce your behavior to the 'unwashed' they will castigate you and debase you, as you predicted; but if you announce your behavior to a friend in the Circle, they will applaud your actions and urge you on to new behavior. YOU are the one that must decide, using that criteria, whether what you do is decadent or decent.

"Remember the old quote from Hamlet. 'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' Hold that thought as you start to feel like a slut, and it'll help you navigate through those feelings."

"Any other warnings?"

"About a hundred more, at least," Dave teased. "For instance, and we can talk about this later, but what do you tell your parents or siblings about your new lifestyle? What do you do if your sister wants to join the Circle -- or your mother ... or father?" He laughed as Sue's nose wrinkled.

"Cricket's book will help you respond to some of those situations. I will gladly help you with anything else, too. There's more help in the Circle than you need. Everyone has had unique experiences to share, too."

As the meal ended, Dave teased, "So, did I talk you out of moving to the Circle?"

Sue laughed and shook her head, "No, but you did open my eyes to a few situations I should start to visualize. Can I talk to you whenever I need?"

"I gave you all my contact info. Call me anytime. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible if I can't take the call right then."

Sue laughed, "You mean if you happen to be in bed with some other new female along your travel route?"

Dave laughed, "I was thinking of riding on the motorcycle actually."

* * * * *

Captain Susan Gaylord awoke Dave with a very loving and tender blowjob and then the two made love. They showered together despite the problems of the small tub and limited shower spray. She dressed in the charcoal gray slacks and low black heels, put on her shirt with the epaulets on the shoulder showing her captain's rank in the airline, collected her overnight kit and flight gear, and then left for the airport. Dave was at the door to kiss her goodbye, an event that brought tears to her eyes.

Dave knew she'd spend about an hour in Flight Ops examining the weather across the country. Sue had a 737 she was flying from Raleigh to Philadelphia departing at 10:20 a.m. Later, she'd fly from Philly to Chicago, Chicago to Denver, and Denver to Salt Lake City -- another of Atlantic Airlines mini-hubs. She'd overnight there and then have a similar mix of city pairs for the next four days before she'd end up positioned to stay back at her apartment in Raleigh again.

As the morning weather improved, Dave made a short trip to a gift shop. He bought a large bouquet of silk flowers, and managed to get them strapped onto his Harley and then drove back to Sue's apartment where he set them up in a dominant location with a love letter leaning against the vase. With the artificial flowers there'd be no droop as time passed, and she could keep them around a long time if she wanted.