Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eden and Connie grinned broadly and gave Dave full body hug kisses, amplified by their nudity, plus how they ground their bodies into his rising aspiration.

"Surprise!" Connie declared with delight.

"I am surprised. Did you know about my connection with this group when I visited with you at Bright Systems?"

Connie shook her head, "No, but when Jack brought us here a month or so ago your name came up. We were as surprised as I hope you are at seeing Gene, Eden, and me here. Gene, Eden, Bob, and I have been swapping for about two years. We like the variety we provide each other, and have comfortable long-term relationships with each other besides our professional rapport. We decided to keep this a secret from you until today when we knew you were visiting at the start of your trip up the east coast."

"Is there anybody else -- more surprises -- I should know about?" Dave asked as Connie rubbed against him.

Jean laughed, "This is enough for today. We're still expanding. Gene, Eden, Bob, and Connie are kind of our second group of pledges after Kit, Jeannie, and Jennifer. We're very harmonious together, so I guess we already consider everyone a member of the Association."

Connie whispered in his ear, "I liked you a lot the times you visited with us. I even thought about what you'd be like in bed, and now I hope we get a chance to fulfill my little fantasies." She rubbed the erect nipples of each breast against his bare chest as they kissed again. At first, the kisses were just pecks on the lips but then things got a little more serious and their kisses deepened to include some tongue action. Dave whispered back, "I'm here for the next three nights, so I'm sure that can be arranged."

Connie rubbed her breasts against his bare arm one last time, and then moved away to get herself a glass of wine. Eden immediately moved in to take her place, glancing at Gene to be sure she wasn't overstepping some hidden line of propriety.

Gene spoke to Dave as he hugged Eden, "This was a surprise to us, too -- finding you belong to the same church and pew that we do. Eden will be very happy to be with you later. Since we discovered you were plugged into the Association and helping them develop the group, Bret and Jean had the four of us read Cricket's book. We had been watching the TV show anyway, but I guess not all that closely because none of the four of us made the link to you and your visits to Bright Systems."

Dave smiled, "Well, I'm glad to see the Association expanding. I've been calling it the Atlanta Group for a long time, and I'm glad you all found a name you like. The Association sounds smoother to me for some reason.

"Your presence here also helps provide a little more sexual balance. You're now twelve men and sixteen women."

"We like visitors, such as yourself. Bret also passed along to us your recipe for sexual stamina and endurance. I think we bought out the local vitamin store and all the men have prescriptions for the few pharmaceuticals that aren't over-the-counter."

Dave laughed, "I think they help, but some of that may also be the placebo effect. I think they work; therefore, they work. That said, I don't plan to stop taking any of them. My partners like the multiple sessions, and I confess that I do. I was a twice a week man, and thought I was lucky, but that was many years ago."

Gene chuckled, "I guess like you were, none of us were very sexual early in our lives. Now, the activity has become a major component of our waking hours and our fantasies."

"Do you, Eden, and Connie do anything at work? Oh, and how'd you get together?"

Gene chuckled, "No, but we talked about it. We decided we could talk about it if we were in private, but not indulge. Some of the other engineers are pretty straight. They don't even know that Eden and I are an event although we live together.

"We got together thanks to Eden and Connie, I guess you could say. Eden was my girlfriend and I talked her into going back to school to get her Master's degree in computer science even though she has ten years on all the other students in that program. She belongs to Mensa, and is probably the smartest person I know. She's also as kinky as I am. We'd fantasized together about having a third person join us once in a while, or another couple, and we eventually did find a few other people to play with through some of the swinger sites on the Internet.

"Connie and Eden were having lunch one day after a weekend when we'd had another couple join us for a nice little fuck fest. Somehow, Eden hinted to Connie about what had taken place. I guess that hint gestated for a few days, and then Connie asked outright whether the two of us were swingers. Eden admitted that we were, but that we kept it low key and didn't like the transactional relationships; we wanted something more permanent with the other people in our lives. We also didn't want our work mates to think less of us.

"Well, Connie confessed that she and Bob had been looking for like-minded friends. The next weekend, we fucked each other into some alternate universe. Further, we really liked each other, and our mutual affection grew from then on. Our relationship with them solved so many issues for us.

"To complete the loop, Connie and Jaime -- Jack's wife -- had been sorority sisters at Tennessee. Again, at a party at the university some very subtle hints were dropped by each of them about their preferred lifestyle. Jaime and Jack had been part of the group forming the Association by then, and after some explicit questioning and admissions, the link for made. Bingo, as they say; we're suddenly pledges here, but we love everyone in the group and the feelings seem mutual, so I'm sure we'll stay and become full members."

Dave asked, "Would you move in here?" He gestured at the land around the Edward's home.

Gene smiled, "Eden and I would. We both have separate condominiums, and have talked about her moving in with me fulltime, but having something here would be a better option for us. Eden just started renting hers out to people at the university. I've got the nicer and larger unit. Just the past month, we've been talking about leasing both places to others, and building something here on Association property.

"Connie and Bob have a big home in Elmwood, Georgia, so my guess is that they'd want to keep that, especially since it's very close to Bob's offices. He can walk to work. The situation has worked out well for a few of us because we'll stay with them when we want to be at Tech until the evening hours. Then we don't have to drive home here, possibly in rush hour traffic. Further, there are warm bodies for the visitors, if you get my drift."

"Is anybody else at Bright Systems inclined in this direction?" Dave asked, and gestured to the others milling around.

"Connie and I don't think do. If they are inclined that way, they're hiding it well. Eden has volunteered to sign up for a local swinger's site to try to flush out any of them, but we haven't done anything yet. We thought we'd finish our integration into this group, and then see how everyone here felt about doing something like that. We're curious but not compelled about knowing."

"Do you mind if I let Mark Worthington know of your outside-of-business interests? I'm certain he'd be really interested. You may not know it, but he also is similarly inclined and has a group much like the Circle formed around him. Once Owen shows up here, word is apt to filter back in any case; those two men are very close since they belong to the same club."

"Billionaires?"

"Precisely."

After dinner, all the libidos that had been parked were allowed to rev up to full speed and start to fulfill their desires, and rev up they did. Dave knew from his own experience that most men certainly had healthy and nearly unlimited sexual appetites. What surprised Dave was how the women were also in the same game, perhaps with even more interest in sexual play and satisfaction with multiple partners.

Jean urged him over dinner to be with Reilly, Connie, and Eden, so Dave set his sails on that tack. Being an outsider to the Association and somewhat new, he was a novelty. By ten-thirty that evening each of the three women had The Experience and were madly in love with him. In some cases, that was a refresher course. Each of them wanted nothing better than for the two of them to fuck themselves into some spiritual universe and rapture full of orgasms and everlasting passion, but each also acknowledged that sharing and the community effort took precedence.

Dave rested with Connie and Eden snuggled against each side of him after he made love with Eden. With devilish delight, Dave suggested that the two women clean each other's pussies of the messes he'd made. They knew he teased, but got into a sixty-nine and started on each other's quim with zealous effort. Connie had another orgasm quickly, and then worked until Eden also went over the top. The two were spotless and licked clean by the time Dave declared their efforts superb and efficient. They'd also found a new passion they hadn't tried yet in their own group.

Darcie claimed a last round with Dave before she and Val went home for the night. Her husband was with Connie, and Ed had assumed some time with Eden. Darcie and Dave spent a long time romancing each other.

Eventually, Dave went to sleep with his well-used cock wilting inside his hostess' warm cunt. Jean had capped off the night with her guest, enjoying about ten orgasms before the two crested together in what became a beautiful pyrotechnic display of pleasure for the two of them.

Dave awoke the next morning feeling two sleeping nymphs beside him. Connie was on his right with her head on his shoulder. She was definitely asleep and making almost inaudible sighs of joy in her sleep. Jean seemed asleep on his left side, but when he looked down his body at her sleeping form, she was looking back at him.

Jean whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," he whispered. "I'm proud of what you and the others in the Association are putting together."

Jean shook her head slightly, "We couldn't have done it without the help you and Owen have showered on us. Now, shut up and make love to me."

From only inches away, Connie sighed. "I wanted him first, but I'll wait my turn."

Jean said, "We can share. He's got the best tongue in case you didn't find out last night. You ride his lower half for a bit, and I'll take the tongue, and then we'll switch ends."

Dave made some noise, "Don't I get a vote in any of this?"

Both women simultaneously said, "NO!"

Chapter 3 -- South Carolina

The morning had a slight chill to it, so Dave had put on his leather jacket. Unlike many of the Harley riders he'd seen through the years, this jacket did not tout a skull and crossbones on the back with the fearsome name of some motorcycle club such as Hell's Disciples.

By ten a.m., he stopped for a coffee and stowed the jacket in his saddlebags, glad that he'd left room for the bulky leather item. He applied some sunscreen, and was off again. The morning route took him almost directly east from Macon, through Dublin, Swainsboro, Yemassee, and then into Charleston, South Carolina.

Dave planned to spend the next day playing tourist in the port city, and then taking an easy ride up to Myrtle Beach the next day or two, before roaming into North Carolina. One thing that impressed Dave was the number of mobile homes, both single and double-wide units, that populated the sides of the roads he used. They were everywhere. A few were visibly tied down in some way to resist high winds, but it appeared that most weren't. He could understand how tornadoes or hurricanes toppled so many of them and wondered why they weren't all anchored.

Dave rode into Charleston on U.S. 17, the Savannah Highway. The route was a busy thoroughfare, but led him right to the upscale B&B he'd arranged -- the Governor's Mansion. He found a parking spot behind the older multi-story building as the manager had explained to him a week earlier over the phone when he'd made the reservation.

Dave had picked the place because the inn had a small exercise room that would allow for him to work off at least some of the excesses of the weekend in terms of food and drink. Dave had been able to run and practice the katas for his martial arts each morning in Georgia, plus there'd been Bret and Jean's pool, but often he'd had partners and felt he had to slow or curtail his normal exercise program to be hospitable and to render woman after woman sexually satisfied, often multiple times.

After unloading the bike and taking his gear to his assigned room, Dave changed into exercise gear and found the small room on the third floor of the inn that had been devoted to exercise equipment: some light weights, a treadmill, an elliptical, and an exercise bicycle. He ran on the treadmill for forty-five minutes, and then used the heaviest of the weights for a half-hour, thankful that there was also a weight bench. He noted a sign asking patrons not to exercise after eight p.m. or before nine a.m. He wondered about the sound echoing through the old brick and wooden mansion.

Dave showered and changed into his khakis and a dress shirt, along with a light weight jacket that folded well, and yet didn't hold creases once donned. He looked urbane, and went downstairs to partake of what the hotel advertised as the Wine Hour. The idea was for hotel guests to mingle and meet each other.

Dave was not alone at the event, although it had started fifteen minutes before he arrived. About fifteen people were already there and in several conversation groups. A pretty black waitress presented him with a glass of white wine after he'd expressed his preference. She also pointed out some of the handmade hors d'oeuvres that favored seafood dishes and local cooking. The spread was impressive.

A man in jeans and a golf shirt came by and asked him, "How long are you in Charleston for?" Dave turned. The man had a glass of wine in his hands and a winsome smile.

Dave smiled, "Two nights and then it's on to Myrtle Beach. I've never been here, so I reserved tomorrow to play tourist; never been to Myrtle Beach either although I'm guessing that'll be a little honkytonk. I'm Dave Prentiss, by the way."

"Oh, I know who you are. I'm Dan Howard. The blonde coming our way is my wife -- Lolly." The men shook hands.

Five seconds later, the attractive woman joined her husband and Dave met Lolly Howard -- early fifties, bottle blonde, tan, and athletic looking. Dave guessed she was probably a golfer like her husband. After introductions, she said, "I'm so impressed to be meeting you here. I guess Dan told you that we're headed to our summer home in Maine. We have watched EVERY episode of the Circle on television. I'm stunned to meet a real TV personality."

Dave bowed slightly and said, "I'm really nothing special. I'm still surprised that the video company wanted to do something with the Circle, and even more surprised that it's continued for over two years. One of the last episodes of the season they just finished filming was my leaving on this trip."

Dan laughed, "You're the centerpiece of that show because you live a life that is pure fantasy for almost every male in the country, and probably many females. You have ten very hot wives, you get to watch them have sex with other men and women without playing the cuckold role, and you get to enjoy hot sex with a hundred other women, all of whom are as hot as your wives. If you don't want the job, I'll take it." He laughed.

Dave said, "What they under-emphasize is the mental burden of trying to keep everyone happy. The sex is over-emphasized on the TV show. I guess it draws viewers and hence sponsors. That said, they also try to underplay its role in our community."

Dan said, "You've done an outstanding job of telling everyone in the Circle that their happiness is their own responsibility and not someone else's, including yours. I think your message got through."

Lolly said, "We read on the 'circlefanclub.com' website that you were starting your motorcycle journey. I'm so pleased our paths crossed. I'd love to see your motorcycle before we leave."

"It would be my pleasure. If you just want a peek, I think you could probably look down on it from that north window. The parking lot for this place is right below, and the bike is parked in one of the spaces."

Dan, Lolly, and Dave went to the window. Dave talked briefly about the Harley, explaining how his wives had gotten together with Scarlett and bought the bike that had been featured in the movie Road Trip that she'd starred in. Lolly swooned on that news.

At the mention of Cricket's book, Lolly said, "Dan and I read Cricket's book about the Circle and talked about it. We are very sympathetic to your lifestyle. If we were younger and had more ... active friends, we'd start our own Circle."

Dave chuckled, "There's no limit on the ages to start your own Circle. I confess to not having seen the fan club website, in part because until a week or two ago I didn't know we had a fan club. I have met the people starting it. As for your implied age issue, I know the TV show has shown the influx of students to our Circle, which would emphasize the youth of the place. We have one or two in their seventies, several women in their sixties, the teens, and everything in between ... and they're all active. The ages of the adults in my immediate family run from eighteen to almost fifty.

"Perhaps you need to clarify the word 'active' with your friends. Doing that means you take a risk of rejection and possibly censure if they happen to be on the stodgy side of life. We've always been pleasantly surprised by how willing people have been to join our happy band of pilgrims. If you were near us in Florida, you'd probably fit right in."

Dan said, "Even a fading male?"

"Even a fading male," Dave laughed. "There are various exercises, vitamins, supplements, and medicines that you can take to reverse some of that fading. I have a steady diet of that stuff and it does help. Besides, it's not a contest. I suggest you study Tantric sexuality. One precept is that sex is about a lot more than orgasms with a sense of completion. Instead, sex is one element of creating a oneness between two people, and only part of the journey they will take together through life."

Lolly said, "Dan is NOT fading. He's very satisfying. We even have a female friend or two that he keeps happy besides me."

Dave's eyebrows rose.

Lolly said, "Oh, don't look so surprised. You get to be with a hundred women. Dan loves me and also my friend Denise. She's pretty independent, but does spend two or three nights a week in our bed when we're home in Orlando. There are others."

Dave defended, "I wasn't judging. I was surprised after each of your complaints -- Lolly about wanting more 'active' friends -- and she implied sexually, and then you Dan about being a fading male. It sound more like you're on the road you want."

Dan said, "I actually shouldn't complain. So many of my friends have allowed themselves to become dead below the waterline, but I really haven't. Lolly and Denise keep me busy, but we both wish we could expand our horizons. We're meeting Denise further north in our travels. She's been away quite a while from her usual home."

Lolly grinned broadly, "I know what I want. Dave, tonight would you have sex with me? I remember how egalitarian the Circle is and that the women have the right to ask just as much as the men do."

Dave's head jerked up and he studied the pretty older woman. The first word out of his mouth was, "Why?"

Lolly continued smiling, "All sorts of reasons, most very selfish. You'd give me a big ego boost that most women my age need when a younger man finds they're attractive. I already like you, feel that I know you, and I know we share the same philosophy of life, so for me it'd be like two lovers finally merging for the first time. I know that's one-sided, but I've been a keen devotee of you based on the TV show, whereas we just met so I'm an unknown to you. Trust me; however. We think alike."