Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, dear. Excuse me," she exclaimed. Dave had to take hold of her arms to keep them both balanced and avoid a full body slam with her or knocking her to the ground. "SORRY!" he exclaimed after releasing his hold. He looked to be sure she was all right.

She laughed, "My fault for tail-gating. I was about to say something to you."

"I'm Dave."

"And I'm guessing you're a serious pilot."

"You're correct, but what made you draw that conclusion?"

"I saw you at Kill Devil Hill and walking around the museum, and then I see you mailing all those souvenirs home. Every one of them had attachment of some kind to either this shrine to the Wright Brothers or to aviation. Not to worry, I did the same thing earlier this afternoon. What do you fly?"

Given his casual appearance and his slight motorcycle look, he knew she expected to hear something about a Cessna 172 or the equivalent.

Dave chuckled, "I bought myself a Cessna Citation about eighteen months ago. I've also got some right seat time in a 737-700, and time in quite a few smaller craft. I can land and hangar my planes right where I live. The neighbors and I have a flying club, too -- at least for the small aircraft. We have a small private airport not even a half-mile from the neighborhood of homes thanks to the generosity of one of my neighbors."

"Whoa! That's great. I fly 737s and 757s for Atlantic Airlines."

"Do you know Ken Toomey?" Dave asked with a grin. He was sure of the answer.

"Heck, yes. Don't tell me. You live in Sarasota."

"OK, I won't tell you that I live in Sarasota. Ken is one of my best friends."

"No kidding. He's our chief pilot and signs off on my excellence in the cockpit twice a year. He's also known to give spot checks unexpectedly, although I have yet to have him pop into my cockpit, but he will someday I'm sure."

"I'm glad to see a female first officer for a major airline."

"Oh, thank you. I'm Sue Gaylord, by the way." She put her hand out and they shook.

"Dave Prentiss. You should know that I didn't fly here. I'm riding my Harley around the eastern part of the U.S. for a few months. This is kind of the trip I should have done just after high school or college, but I was too much of a nerd then."

"Alone?" Sue looked around.

"Mostly. I might have a friend of two join me along the way for a segment of my trip. Right now, I'm alone. I'm actually staying at the Kitty Hawk Hampton Inn tonight. I was planning on eating next door at the restaurant. You're welcome to join me if you don't have a prior commitment or friends with you -- not that they wouldn't be welcome, too."

Sue said, "I'd be delighted. I'm also staying there overnight. I had plans to walk the beach after dinner. The ocean is supposed to not be too cold."

Dave speculated, "That might be because of the Gulf Stream. I think it bumps into the coast about here after coming up from the Caribbean."

Sue nodded, "I think global warming is screwing that up, but not for a few more decades."

Sue and Dave walked the short distance to the Kitty Hawk Restaurant. As they walked, Sue asked, "You attached?"

"Kind of. I have my freedom, if that's where you were going. What about you?"

"I'm unattached. If you never analyzed it, being an airline pilot is not conducive to creating long-term relationships. You have a date, and then you disappear for ten days to two months. Repeat often, but with different people. I was excellent at one-night stands for a while."

Dave nodded, "I watched Ken and Patty. If they hadn't been on so many flights together, they'd never have connected. After his accident, Atlantic owed him big time, so he asked that Patty be permanently assigned as his sidekick. They married about a year later."

"What's your motorcycle ride about?"

"I got the bike as a birthday present. It's next door, but if you're a movie buff you've probably seen it. I've always wanted to take a really long ride, so I'm between jobs, so to speak, and off I could go."

"Some present. I had a boyfriend that had a Harley. I think he paid thirty-grand for it. You can get a small plane for that."

"This one cost more because it's kind of famous, but you're in the right ballpark."

"What do you mean when you say, I've seen it?"

"Did you see the moviesRoad Trip andCrystal Clear?"

"Sure. I love them ... OH! That's YOUR bike? How'd you score that beautiful piece of machinery?"

Dave paused for a second deciding how to answer her question. He was feeling playful, so he decided to bait her. "One of my wives was in the movie. She heard the bike was going to be auctioned off by the movie studio, but she got there first. She has some pull."

"Nice. You've been married a couple of times, I take it?"

"Nope; only once. Alice and I are still married. She wasn't the wife that could get the motorcycle though; that was Scarlett."

Sue frowned. "Do you mean Scarlett Johansson? She starred in the movie." It was clear that Sue was confused by the missing pieces of the puzzle.

"That's the one. My other wives all kicked in for the bike, too. It was the best birthday present EVER. That was over a year ago."

"Wait! What do you mean by 'your other wives'?"

"I have ten wives, but a larger group of women that I also love and care for."

After a very long pregnant pause, Sue suddenly blurted out, "OH! I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE FAMOUS!"

"Ssssssh," Dave hissed and tried to turn his head away from the other patrons in the restaurant. A few people had glanced over, but there'd been no other recognition.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she looked to see whether she'd been heard. "I guess you've been on TV, but I've never seen the show, but I've been around people when it has been discussed. I guess there's a book that many people have read that's associated with it, too. The Circle or something; right?"

"The Circle."

"And you have like a dozen wives?"

"Ten, plus many good friends."

"Oh, yes. The Circle is like a free love kind of place."

"You could say that but we're kind of insular. Relationship experiences outside of the Circle require adherence to some behavioral rules to protect the rest of us."

Sue looked puzzled. "I don't understand?"

"For instance, if I were to forge a relationship outside of the Circle, I'd have to ensure there were no nasty germs that I might be prone to pick-up and spread to the rest of my friends. I'd also want to ensure I wasn't going to parent an unwanted child, and depending on my partner that they were of legal age. There are a few others, but those are some of the major rules for our paradigm. We'd also want the start on a nice relationship."

"Those are sensible. I approve. I've invoked most of those myself." She paused and looked around the restaurant.

Suddenly, Sue had a thousand questions about Dave and his trip, about his wives, about the Circle, and about the TV show, the book, and many other things that popped into her head. One result was that dinner took well over two hours.

Dave made many attempts to redirect their conversation back to Sue, but her responses to his questions were relatively short, and seemed to result in deeper questions for him. Despite the one-sidedness of the conversation, they found increasing comfort in each other and the candid replies. Sue was easy to talk with and laughed a lot.

Dave was pleased with the empathy and compatibility of Sue's viewpoint with his own. She wasn't put off by the deviations from societal norms that the Circle practiced, and the open relationships and sexuality didn't seem to put her off her value set.

Eventually, Sue asked, "So, based on what you've said, you have an open marriage with ten women ... and ... if I read between the lines, you have intimate relationships with about a hundred other women, some of whom who've had a child by you."

Dave nodded, "That about summarizes my existence in the Circle. I lucked into all of this over a decade ago as Alice and I went through a 'loosening up' process attached to a revealing experience she had.

"What was that, if I may ask?"

Dave chuckled, "She drove into work one morning and after parking her car, realized that two people were fucking up a storm in the car next to hers. One of them was her best friend Dori, who then started a campaign to loosen up Alice -- and me -- and get us a lot more tolerant and forgiving about our sexuality. In the process, we opened ourselves to others and ... I started to accumulate wives.

"The Circle had grown many times since then." Dave described the Circle, the homes, and the relationships that were the core to the place. He told one or two stories about some of the drama associated with the place, including Ken's near disaster over Kansas when his 737 ripped apart underneath him. Sue knew all about that.

Eventually, their waitress strongly hinted that the restaurant was closing for the night, but that the bar would be open. Sue said, "I don't drink. I keep my system at zero percent just in case I get a call-out or something."

Dave said, "I never asked where you're based?"

"Raleigh. I have an apartment there. As you probably know, I could live about anywhere there's a major airport, just so I could dead head to whatever I'm assigned. Since Atlantic Airlines uses that as a mini-hub, the location has proved very convenient."

The two walked out of the restaurant, and walked through the lobby of the Hampton Inn. They went outside again, passed by the pool, and then ditched their shoes and socks, and walked out onto the wide expanse of beach and the Atlantic Ocean. When they reached the edge of the surf, they started to walk north.

They'd only gone about five steps when Sue took hold of Dave's hand and flashed him a friendly smile. They held hands and strolled along the beach in the fading light of day. After having gone over a mile, Dave turned them back in the direction of the hotel. He estimated the night would be nearly upon them by the time they went to walk off of the beach.

On the return trip, Sue moved closer to Dave and put her arm around his waist, just about forcing his arm to go around her shoulders and to hold her close. After a hundred yards, she stopped with the surf around their ankles, turned into him, and they shared a long passionate series of kisses.

The rest of the trip back to the motel followed that pattern: walk a hundred yards or so, stop and kiss for at least a couple of minutes, and then start to walk again.

Back at the motel they washed the sand off their feet and then made their way to the elevators. Neither had said much to the other for the past ten minutes. In the elevator, Sue pushed the button for the third floor. She turned to Dave and said, "Come with me."

As soon as the door to her room shut, Sue was in Dave's arms, her mouth locked on his as the kisses heated up even more than they'd shared on the isolated beach. Dave thought the soles of his casual shoes might melt from the level of passion the two exhibited.

Without saying anything, Sue then turned, rummaged around in her small suitcase, and then presented Dave with a piece of paper and a big smile. Dave read the name at the top of the page: Raleigh Laboratories and Diagnostic Center. Further down the page there were boxes that would have been checked if any sexually-transmitted infections were found in the examination and test. The date on the report was Monday -- about as recent as could be expected.

Dave lay the paper back atop Sue's suitcase. He pulled his cellphone from his pocket and after a minute presented the phone to Sue. She was reading a scanned report from Quest Diagnostics of Sarasota, presenting the same information from ten days earlier. After a cursory reading, Sue handed the phone back.

The two of them picked up where they'd left off two minutes earlier. The kisses got hotter, with more tongue. Hands immediately went to the bumps each of them sported: Sue's breasts for Dave's hands, and Dave's crotch for Sue's hands.

Five minutes later, the two of them were nude and continuing the passionate kisses and the fondling of body parts now bared to each other. Dave lowered his mouth to Sue's breasts and gently worked at elevating each to a point where the nipple wanted nothing more than to give the owner an orgasm. Sue moaned, because when Dave's fingers found her slit as he sucked, that's exactly what happened.

There was no doubt about the chemistry between the two, only it wasn't just chemistry. It was more volcanic and explosive. Their two bodies coupled and erupted together, and then repeated the act twice again. The later couplings played to Sue's fetishes.

The second coupling occurred with the blinds to the window wide open and the lights on. The layout of the motel what with zigs and zags of the building meant that about a dozen rooms could see into the room to the bed where Sue and Dave had put on a show for any lurking voyeur.

The third coupling took place on the small balcony each room had. Anybody in the hotel could see them but for the dim light outside the room and hear them but for the drone of noise from the ocean. People were milling about below them near the pool, but they were in the shadows. Sue lay on the small chaise and spread her legs as Dave licked her private area, and then happily fucked her as she moaned with delight at the sexual pleasure.

After they were lying together, Dave checked around and thought no one was watching them. He gave The Experience to Sue, cuddled her to his body, and then enjoyed her praises and pledges of love.

As their heated bodies adapted less strenuous activity Sue shivered. Dave said, "Come on, back inside. It's a little warmer in there. The night has a chill to it."

The two went inside, tumbled into the bed after covering the wet spots with towels, and then went to sleep with Sue nestled in his arms and feeling loved.

* * * * *

Dave felt a nude woman's body sliding over his. He kept his eyes shut to see what would happen next.

"I love you," Sue whispered as she came completely over him straddling his body with her svelte but busty form. "I know it's probably too early to say those words, but in the few hours since we met, I have fallen completely in love with you. I feel a sense of elation and completeness, even spiritual, that I never felt before. I really do love you."

Dave opened his eyes and used his muscular arms to slide Sue up his body so he could kiss her. "Thank you. I love you, too. Yes, I think we do connect on so many levels. This is rare, I'm sure. It's not too early, but I fear for how we'll remain in touch over the coming weeks, months, and years."

The two of them kissed repeatedly, and then they were in a sixty-nine as Dave tried to please his new companion. A few orgasms later, they joined their bodies and made love in a slow languid manner resulting in glorious orgasms for each of them.

As Dave rolled to his side and sat up, Sue said, "We aren't going to talk about how we will remain in touch right now. I have some ideas but they'll come later. Today, we are going to be the most loving couple in the state. I have to leave tomorrow morning, and I'll tell you my ideas before then."

Dave nodded. "I think there's a beach calling for the two of us, unless you have other ideas." He smiled at Sue.

Sue slithered down Dave's body, dragging her generous breasts against him until they wrapped around either side of his flaccid member. Suddenly, he was captured between them as she slowly rose and descended with his cock between her mammaries. To cap things off, when he got near her mouth she leaned forward and encapsulated the mushroom cap of his shaft and running her tongue around the end in a very stimulating way. Neither cared that they still carried the remains of the previous night's lovemaking all over their bodies.

The result was a very late start to their morning but two sated and very happy people. After breakfast, the two got mats from the hotel and took them down to the beach to lie on as they sunned and cuddled together as new lovers tend to do.

The two frolicked in the warming ocean. The water temperature was about seventy-five, unusually high for that time of year but comfortable. The two of them ran along the beach for a couple of miles before turning back. Sue was having trouble running and containing her bouncing chest. Dave commented about how he was mesmerized by the oscillatory motion. That earned him a wide smile and laugh.

Back at their mats, Dave lay partway on top of Sue and told her about how wonderful she was. He also talked about the Circle and explained about the complex network and fabric of the relationships. He talked about the pledges and the steps that someone new typically went through before they were declared a member.

Sue teased, "So, basically I get to know about two-hundred people, fuck most of them on a frequent basis -- as many in each night as I can fit in, and then I'm a member?"

Dave flopped back on his mat after his careful explanations. He chuckled, "Yep, that about sums it up."

After a long silence, Sue maneuvered until most of her upper body, breasts and all, were atop Dave and she could look him in the face. She said, "I was sort of teasing. I understand exactly what you said, but ... or maybe it's an 'and' ...

"I have something else to share. You mentioned the word nymphomaniac a couple of times to explain about the hypersexuality in the Circle and the eager willingness to have sex with multiple people -- all friends and past lovers; I get it. Well, I have a confession. I'm that way."

Dave said, "That way?"

"I love sex for the sake of sex. I think the only time I've ever been sated, however temporarily, was last night when we made love five times. Yes, that had something to do with me falling in love with you, but also it made me very happy and content sexually. I was finally complete."

"A night like last night in the Circle might have meant you made love with two, three, four, or even five other men, especially as a new member, and one as gorgeous and as competent as you are. I might not even get seen for several weeks, so I can't lure you there and then disappear on you. That'd be bait and switch. I don't want to do that."

Sue asked, "What are all your wives doing while you're on this trip? What do they do night after night?"

Dave nodded, "What I just said; they make love with the other men AND women in the Circle, including with each other."

"Do they have favorites?"

"They do, but they seem to change over time. No one announces anything; there just seems to be some specialization for a while and then it shifts to someone else or to no one at all."

"But they still love you and you love them?"

"They do, and I do. I guess you could say that we specialize in some way with each other in more of a forever kind of way."

"Do you love all the women you make love to in the Circle?"

Dave pondered that a moment. "Yes. I try to touch base with each of them in some way on a constant basis. I try to be sensitive as to whether they want to actually make love with me or just reestablish a more platonic relationship. The latter rarely happens with me.

"A larger question now that I'm on the road you might ask is, do I love the women I've met along my trip. Outside of longer lasting relationships where I'm seeing old friends as I did outside of Tampa and Atlanta, I met and enjoyed sex with three other women. I felt warm and loving towards them, but truthfully, we weren't together long enough for me to develop love for them. You are definitely in a different class."

"And you're not just saying that? What were those three like?"

"I am always completely honest to a fault. As for the women, Lolly was in her mid-fifties. She was beautiful, sexy, charming, and horny. She knew a lot about me from the book and TV show, so I let that pass as being all right. Her husband was with us.