Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch at a nearby eatery, Dave packed up his Harley and headed west. He wanted to spend the night in Ashville, take time the next day to see the Biltmore Estate, and then push north into Virginia and West Virginia. He was avoiding the Washington, D.C. area with all its attendant traffic and other problems.

The ride to Ashville was mostly on U.S. 64, although Dave did use the Interstate here and there. The trip took a little over five hours and fortunately the weather improved as he went west. The next day when he was planning on playing tourist, it would be ideal.

Dave had opted for the Inn on the Biltmore Estate as the place to stay. As he arrived at the posh hotel, he realized that he was not at all dressed in a style consistent with the elegance of the establishment. Nonetheless, one of the bellmen at curbside, helped him unload his bike onto a hotel cart, and then park his motorcycle nearby instead of in the general parking area. The young man earned a handsome tip.

Dave garnered a few looks as he registered, but felt more comfortable after he got out of the public areas. The bellman brought the cart with Dave's saddlebags and other gear to his room less than five minutes later.

Dave stripped down and took a long, hot shower and then, working with his limited wardrobe, dressed for dinner in the upscale hotel. His lightweight folding jacket that didn't hold creases unfolded from its baggie nicely, and completed the outfit.

Dave took the elevator down to the first level and strolled to the dining room, taking in the elegance of the hotel. He'd no sooner sat than two relatively small hands had reached around his head and covered his eyes. A very feminine voice whispered, "This is pure serendipity. I prayed that I'd see you again, and the same day you appear back in my life. I love you."

"Lolly?" Dave guessed. The surprise was evident in his voice.

"None other," she said, as she released his head and after coming in front of him, kissed him on the mouth with a long lingering kiss that caught the attention of all the other patrons in the full restaurant.

"What are you doing here? I assume Dan is with you?"

"We stopped here on the way north to see the Biltmore. We've been here a bunch of days and are supposed to leave tomorrow. We met friends here. There's so much to do we were just talking about staying another day, and THEN I saw you. I hope you don't have anybody else on your dance card for after dinner; I'd really like to be with you again. I can even make the offer more enticing by involving my friends. I confess to telling them about you and they would be eager participants and great sympathizers with your Circle way of life."

Lolly looked hopeful as she looked at Dave.

"And Dan?"

Lolly laughed, "Oh, he'll want to watch again. If he recovers from this afternoon maybe he'll even join in. Our friends are two women -- mother and daughter, and they're both very broad minded ... and horny -- just your type."

Dave laughed, "I guess I could be convinced since you asked so nicely."

Lolly waved across the dining room. Dave saw Dan and two women at another table. They'd apparently just finished dinner and were about to leave. The two women made a beeline across the dining room to where Dave now stood with Lolly holding one of his hands to her breasts in a tender and romantic manner.

Lolly started enthusiastically, "Girls, this is Dave, the guy I told you ALL about. He made our stopover in Charleston memorable for the rest of my life and I confess to being madly in love with him. He a sexual god and will pleasure you like you've never been pleasured. He even said he'd be with us tonight."

Dave met Denise and Vickie Gilmore. As he greeted them, he could see by their physical characteristics that they were indeed mother and daughter.

Denise, the older of the two laughed, "Yes, we're related. Vickie was an accident I had when I was fifteen, but one of the best things that's ever happened to me. At this age, we're more contemporaries than a generation apart."

Vickie nodded and said, "We do have a unique relationship -- more like loving sisters than mother-daughter. We look forward to more of the evening with you."

Denise said, "And YOU! You devil made Lolly absolute lose her mind over you and the sex you had. She's truly in love with you. Since we met, whenever Dan's not around, you're all she could talk about. I've never seen a 'love at first sight' situation produce such radical results."

Dan walked up between the women. Dave did a fist bump with him between two of them but didn't speak.

The group at Dave's table was collecting a lot of attention in the dining room, and Dave was sure those at two of the nearby tables had heard Lolly's vocal joy and sexual innuendo, including the 'sexual god' statement. Dan herded the women out of the dining room, after Dave agreed to meet them in the spacious lobby lounge as soon as he was finished.

As a couple from one of the tables got up to leave, one of the men at the table intentionally passed close to Dave's table. He said, "Sex god, huh? I always wanted to see what one looked like in person." He laughed and then went on his way.

Twenty minutes later, Dave joined the four others, this time needing to catch Lolly as she hurled herself into his arms with a really passionate kiss and body grinding motion. Fortunately, there was no one else in the lobby area. After Lolly greeted him, Denise and Vickie also gave him less intense full hugs and kisses. The arc of the night had been set by the three women. Dave looked at Dan, but he laughed and said, "My intention, and probably my limitation, is to just watch the four of you."

Lolly whispered to Dave, "Dan fucked the three of us this afternoon. At his age and level of ability, that was a record." She giggled and said, "Now, it's your turn."

Dave said, "Lolly, you know I'm a stickler for clean bills of health. If you were all fucking around this afternoon, yours is no longer valid unless Denise and Vickie had recent tests."

Lolly grinned and said loudly, "They did. We can show you. We're all as pure as fresh wind-swept snow." She snickered, "Well, maybe not THAT pure, but we don't have any bad germs. Come on, let's all find a place we can go and please each other."

That place turned out to be Dan and Lolly's hotel room, which had a connecting door to the room Denise and Vickie shared. A few minutes after arrival at the suite and some necessities of conversation, the three women alternately picked off each piece of clothing Dave or Dan wore. They were also shedding their own, until everyone in the spacious room was deliciously naked.

In the process of eliminating clothing, a thousand kisses were shared between them all. Dave did notice that his sexual excitement showed almost immediately, whereas Dan remained in a less than rigid state. He thought of how he'd have to carry the evening mostly on his own.

As Dave kissed either Lolly, Denise, or Vickie, the other two women shared his manly shaft with each other, taking turns to lick around the cock and ball sack, and then seeing whether they could swallow his entire length. Dave steeled himself against cumming, and managed a complete kissing cycle as the three women rotated. By then, he noticed Dan sat in a small chair watching the action on the bed as he stroked himself.

Dan smiled at Dave and nodded. He said, "I'll help out however I can. I'm getting more aroused by the minute, much to my surprise."

Dave laughed, "Well, I will need help. There's a lot of pleasure needed by these women."