Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan said, "Please don't decide now. Join us for dinner. We'll set your mind at ease. We were going to a seafood place about a block from here. Think about it while we eat and get to know each other better." Dave could see that Dan also wanted the union for his wife.

Dave muttered, "I'm sorry, but I can't do anything without my partner having had a recent set of clean test results. I have my own to share, too."

Lolly practically jumped up and down with glee. "Oh, this is so wonderful. We just got our lab results yesterday before we left home. They're up in our room. Oh, I'm going to be the happiest woman in Charleston."

Dave stood more erect, "Then I guess we're off to dinner after I try a few more of these wonderful looking hors d'oeuvres and finish my glass of wine."

* * * * *

"Oh, my god. Oh, my God. OH, my God. OH, MY God. OH, MY GOD.OH, MY GOD!"

The bed provided a cushion as Lolly's body went limp and dropped as dead weight from the arch it had formed above the mattress. The pretty short-haired blonde was unconscious due to a major short-circuit of her brain's pleasure center and the high-voltage jolt of her huge sexual climax that pulsed through every nerve and synapse in her body.

Dave looked across the room at Dan as he extracted his hand from inside her sexy mature body. "She's fine. She'll come around in a minute or two."

Dan said with a smile, "I remember reading about this in Cricket's book. The Experience. Thank you so much for giving this to Lolly. I know she'll remember this forever and that she'll be in love with you when she awakens."

Lolly's husband was also naked and had watched two lovemaking sessions by his wife and Dave, and then Dave's administration of The Experience to his spouse. He'd been stroking his cock, and then during the second round had his wife suck him off as Dave fucked her again. This was the first time the couple had ever 'played' with another man together.

Dave said, "If you know that much, why don't you come and hold her. She'll imprint on you more than on me."

Dan moved quickly to the bed, and the two men switched positions with Dan cosseting his wife's nude body against his own. He gave her several kisses as she started to stir and writhe as she regained consciousness

Lolly's eyes blinking open and she glanced around the room. Her initial look of worry was almost instantly replaced with one betraying her overt sexuality and lust for everything that had been going on for the past two hours.

Lolly leaned up and kissed her husband. "I love you. I also love Dave. This is the best night of my life. Thank you for allowing me this." She sat up and rubbed her breasts with both hands. The nipples again rose to white hot little nubbins. "I think I've had more orgasms tonight than our whole first year of our marriage." She giggled.

Dave chuckled. "You were very responsive. Maybe it was the oysters you had at dinner."

Lolly gave him a weird look. "Those are supposed to work on the men, not on women." She thought a moment and said, "Was I too loud?"

Dave shrugged, "I think everyone in the hotel knows that you had one mammoth orgasm and that you were grateful to some deity for the privilege. You might get some strange looks at breakfast tomorrow."

"Oh, dear." She looked back at Dan. "Maybe we can sneak away tomorrow with an early start."

Dan said, "I was thinking that you might like to spend another day and night with the good Mr. Prentiss, if he's willing. There's lots to this city that we also haven't seen, and from the looks of it you'd like to enjoy some more time together. You both were enthusiastic lovers. Moreover, I have a new role model."

Lolly twirled back to look at Dave sitting on the edge of their bed, "Would you do that? I mean be with us -- with me -- tomorrow."

Dave took her hand and kissed it. "I'd like that a lot. I do want to see some of the city though."

He'd no sooner let go of her hand, than Lolly crept across the bed and took hold of his tumescent cock. In seconds, she had every bit of it in her mouth and throat as she bobbed up and down. One hand fondled his balls in a sexy way. At one point when they were separated, she said, "We're not done yet."

Dave rolled his eyes at Dan and they both laughed.

The next day, the threesome roamed around Charleston. Many of the sights were within walking distance of the hotel. They took in several buildings displaying a plethora of antiques, stood where the first shot of the Civil War had been fired (supposedly), went on a haunted house carriage tour, visited a huge aircraft carrier -- the USS Yorktown, drove out and walked around Drayton Hall -- an old plantation. By that time, they were well-exercised and had a nice sample of what the city had to offer.

The three were back at the Governor's Mansion just in time to enjoy another Wine Hour that the institution put on for guests. This time Lolly alternately hung on the arms of both Dave and her husband, clearly displaying to the casual observer that she was in love with both men and had great sexual intent towards them in the very near future.

Dave chuckled, because Lolly did receive several oblique glances from a couple of the other guests who had been at the hotel the night before. She had been loud as the Great Orgasm overtook her body. Lolly blithely ignored their stares.

* * * * *

Wednesday morning, after a leisurely breakfast, Dave packed up his motorcycle with his gear using over a dozen bungee cords even after the saddlebags were filled. The weather had clouded over and there was a forecast for rain later in the day, but he hoped to make it to Myrtle Beach before that started. Hopefully, he'd have the next day to sample that area assuming the rain was gone by then.

The two-hour trip from Charleston to Myrtle Beach was easily turned into a day-trip by a stop midway in Georgetown for lunch and to tour a few of the sights in that small town. About two o'clock, Dave checked the weather on his phone and decided he wanted to be indoors when the rain started. He shoved off for Myrtle Beach and checked into the Tradewinds Hotel on the border between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach.

He just got everything inside the nice motel before the rain started. Dave relaxed in the room, actually avoiding the television in favor of using his Apple laptop to start writing in a new journal that he'd started for the purpose of the trip. He got lost in his typing capturing what had happened since he'd left Sarasota.

He recorded his time with Cindy Worthington, expanding greatly on the possibility that he might have impregnated her. He talked about Brenda Morris, the pretty girl working at the Meadows, too. He commented about the trip up to where the Atlanta Friends Association or the Association now had a growing population, including some of the people he knew through some business he did for Mark Worthington. He wrote about his weekend there and the sexy hospitality the group had afforded him. Next, he recorded the trip to Charleston, and the surprise hook-up with Lolly Howard and her husband. Last, he filled in a few details about playing tourist in Charleston and Georgetown.

As Dave ended, he realized he was hungry. A glance out his motel window and a check of the Internet radar map revealed that a heavy rain still pervaded the area. The radar map on his iPhone showed no relief for at least six hours. A local Uber was the answer, and soon he was on his way to Duck's restaurant, only a mile away, but still a place recommended to him by the hotel staff.

The place was busy, mostly with couples and foursomes. A rock-band combo was setting up their musical instruments on a small stage deep inside the place, so Dave guessed that in an hour or so some dancing and rockin' would start. He tried to gage whether he was up for that kind of entertainment, but put the decision off until he'd eaten.

Dave tempered his appetite and had a simple roast chicken dish with a salad. He skipped dessert. Instead of remaining at the table to see what the small band would sound like, he went to the bar and got a glass of wine full of ice to see what would happen next.

The band gradually got their act together, and at eight o'clock they belted out their first number. Although no one danced, it was probably from not wanting to be first on the dance floor than for lack of music with a strong back beat to rock to. On the second number, a Rolling Stones cover, three couples started to dance and then more and more people hit the dance floor.

Dave watched the dancers with a smile, feeling the warmth they generated and the performances they put on for each other. He wasn't the only spectator, and there were certainly more males than females in the place, but there was no law against watching or even leering at the dancers.

Dave talked separately with two couples that sat by him for the ninety minutes he was at the bar nursing wine coolers. As the band took a break from their first set, he settled his tab, and then walked back to the hotel. There was a break in the weather, and the hotel was only a little over a mile away. He was asleep a half-hour later.

After awakening and then getting dressed the next morning, Dave ate in the hotel's breakfast niche. The morning was mostly cloudy but with the promise of clearing as the day progressed.

Dave removed the tarp and cleaned the residual rainwater off his bike. He then took a slow ride over part of the path he'd been on the day before. The 'strip' of Myrtle Beach was about twenty miles long. Dave rode down to where Route 17 split to include an oceanside route labeled Route 17 Business. He turned around and slowly started north again.

After passing the small airport, Dave parked and walked out the Second Avenue Pier, mostly populated by avid fishermen who seemed happy about the way the fish were biting that morning. A short ride further, he paused at the Sky Wheel -- a large Ferris wheel that also lit up the night sky after sunset. He parked again and walked along the boardwalk that seemed to emphasize game arcades, gift shops, and pizza shops. Of course, opposite all of that was the beautiful beach. Despite the cloudy weather, more and more people were walking down to the water's edge with blankets, umbrellas, and beach chairs.

Dave enjoyed a late lunch at one of the restaurants still in sight of the Ferris wheel. He poked along the boardwalk back to his motorcycle, rueful that he didn't have a lot of room to carry a huge number of souvenirs for all his friends back at the Circle. Dave continued his ride up to North Myrtle Beach which in his opinion was prettier and less honkytonk, although there were many large condominiums or hotels still along the shore roads.

After finding a pretty standard shopping center beyond the end of North Myrtle Beach, he took Kings Highway back to his motel. Dave wrote in his journal for a half-hour, dozed with the television on, and then got up with the intention of going to dinner.

The other recommendation he'd had for a restaurant that had live entertainment and dancing starting in the early evening was a place called the Looney Bin, not too far from the Ferris wheel. Dave opted to walk for the trip rather than take his bike and worry about where he might end up parking it.

The Looney Bin was a tourist trap, and the four-man group playing music there had already been in gear for a while. They were good, and didn't make up for their lack of skill by cranking the volume up higher. Dave could actually converse with the hostess and then the waitress. He got a table along a back wall away from the band. After ordering he watched others in the restaurant and the few that had decided to dance.

Dave got his dinner and ate, and then shifted gears with the waitress' help to being more of bar patron but keeping his table. Five minutes after the detritus of dinner had been cleared away, he had two surprise visitors.

"Hi, I'm Lila.

"I'm Kami. We think we know who you are."

Dave shook my head as he looked up at them. "Shucks. Yes, I confess; I'm Brad Pitt."

Both girls laughed. Lila sat down on the chair opposite to Dave's bench seat against the wall.

"Noooo!" Kami insisted, even slightly stomping one foot. "You're the guy with ten wives, and you live in some paradise in Florida."

Dave rolled his eyes. "OK, but I can't take you both home with me. I'm riding a motorcycle."

"We're fans and we know about your trip. We got a copy of Cricket's book and we've been trading it back and forth to read."

Dave teased, "She'll be crushed that you each didn't buy one."

"We joined the fan club a month ago so we each got a copy. We're saving Kami's for an autograph if we go to their Chicago meet up, but that kind of iffy since we have to also be in school and we're basically broke. We were so glad when it got mentioned at the end of one broadcast. You're going to talk?"

"Cricket and I are speaking. The organizers think there'll be a couple of thousand people."

"What are you going to talk about?" Lila asked. Kami sat down next to Dave as she spoke.

"The organizers suggested I tell some anecdotes about life in the Circle that aren't in Cricket's book and that haven't been on television. You know about me, but tell me about each of you?"

Lila spoke first, "I just finished my freshman year at USC in Columbia. I start my summer job next Monday with Kami. We thought we'd come down here and hang out for a few days. We saw you at Duck's last night, too, but were too shy to say anything. I'll be waitressing and hostessing at a restaurant called Ocean's Catch. It's about a mile that way." She pointed and added, "But no entertainment; just seafood."

Kami said, "I'm a carbon copy. We were assigned as roommates at USC. We got along fab, so we became an item. I'm working at Ocean's Catch, too."

Dave stated what they probably knew, "Well, I'm Dave, taking a hiatus from work, and on a cross-country motorcycle trip, but you seem to know that."

"Where's your 1988 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail?"

Dave was surprised at the detail in her question. "Errr, back at the hotel about a mile up the coast. You apparently have a great memory for detail."

Kami said, "Nah! My older brother has a Harley Davidson Road King, and he taught me about the various models, even going back in time. Besides that, I saw the movie Road Trip about four times, so I soaked up that fact. It is one of my all-time favorite movies. My brain is full of them -- random facts, that is."

Lila said, "I call it her trash can mind. She recalls the page numbers in a book she likes and can quote things, too."

Kami said, "Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex, was first cited in Cricket's book on page twenty-two." She grinned and added, "Would you be a consenting adult with the two of us? We'd go back to your hotel with you. Our room is kind of small and cramped."

Dave chuckled, "There's another major precept that Circle members adhere to; can you recall what that might be?"

Kami laughed, "First mentioned on page nineteen." She dug in her back pocket and pulled out a slightly tattered page and passed it to Dave. Lila gave him one at the same time.

Dave gawked, "You both just HAPPENED to have recent test results? I have the feeling this is a set up. Where's the candid camera?" He looked around.

Lila said, "Well, we saw you last night -- alone. We had the tests anyway so we'd be ready for the summer, but we thought we'd carry them and see where you might eat dinner tonight. To tell the truth, this is the fifth restaurant we looked in for you. You're a creature of habit. I feel we were destined to find you."

"I am a creature of habit. What's another precept in the Circle that might influence our hooking-up?"

"A relationship, right? Well, we are young and mobile. If you stay in one place long enough, we can visit, even travel down to Sarasota to help build deep friendships with you and the other Circle members. We'd even love to pledge the Circle and would do whatever it took to be there all the time."

Dave teased, "What do you think that would require?"

Kami said, "For one, we'd change schools to the one in Sarasota, so we'd be nearby. We're very good at building relationships and friendships, so getting to know about two-hundred people wouldn't be much of challenge. We're not shy about sex, although ... well, ..."

Lila leaned next to Dave, "I'm a virgin. I've never been with a guy. When we saw you, we knew you were the right guy to be my first. That was why we searched around most of the day. I had a vision of us making love last night after I went to sleep. Kami saw you ride by us around the lunch hour; I guess you were playing tourist. You weren't in a rush. We lost sight of you before we could chase after you, but we figured you were staying nearby someplace."

Dave settled his tab with the waitress, leaving a hefty tip. Lila, Kami, and he strolled up Ocean Boulevard to his hotel. The two young women fawned over his motorcycle before they all went inside.

The three of them were naked in seconds after closing the door to the motel room. Lila declared she wanted to watch before doing. Dave stripped off the bedding, and pulled Kami into his arms. Twenty minutes later, he filled her pussy with male sperm. He directed Lila in how to clean-up her friend with her mouth, although she was uncertain about the act at first. While the girls were new lovers, she'd never done that before.

Before the hour was out, there was one less virgin in the universe and Kami had returned the favor of cleaning up her friend.

The threesome enjoyed two more rounds before exhaustion set in and they slept cuddled together against Dave's warm body.

Chapter 4 -- North Carolina

Dave stood atop Kill Devil Hill on the outer banks, looking around at the landscape of beach and sand dunes on the barrier island. He tried to imagine what it must have been like in the year 1903 for Wilbur and Orville Wright and their motorized glider aircraft that wasn't much more than a kite with a clunky motor. He closed his eyes and tried to think what December seventeenth must have been like as their craft made three journeys across the dunes from the launch rail. The longest flight was fifteen seconds, but it was truly 'one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind'.

Dave wondered whether all pilots sooner or later made the pilgrimage to the top of the hill to look over the place where aviation was born. Flying was one of the inventions that had truly changed the face of global civilization. He chuckled about how the elevator had been another, but no one went to some place in New Jersey where Elijah Otis had created the first 'safety elevator' in 1852; that also changed the face of civilization."

Being a pilot, Dave felt like a devout Muslim visiting Mecca for the Hajj, or a Catholic getting a personal blessing from the Pope at the Vatican. Being at Kitty Hawk was a religious experience for the man and brought tears to his eyes, albeit over a hundred years after the monumental event that so many had tried and failed at prior to 1903.

Dave spent the rest of the day at Kitty Hawk, eventually driving into the touristy town to claim his reservation at the Hampton Inn. Unlike his other stops, he'd spent a small fortune at the local gift shop and gotten many souvenirs related to the founders and first location of manned flight. The receptionist at the gift shop had helped him package everything up for shipment back to Sarasota. He sent the package to Alice. She knew of his intent to worship at this sacred shrine, so the contents wouldn't surprise her at all.

As he was leaving the counter after having arranged for the shipment of his gift package, he turned and almost bumped into a pretty woman his age and also looking very touristy.