Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another girl asked, "Did you feel a spiritual connection?"

Phoenix, Devon, and Bonnie all nodded with large nods of their heads. Devon said, "Yes. I felt our souls wrap around each other and then orgasm together over and over without letting go. I've heard about a spiritual connection with your lover, but now I've felt it. It's the most wonderful and intense feeling you can have." Tears came to her eyes and she kind of bit her lower lip as emotion overcame her.

One girl said skeptically, "An overdose of dopamine?"

The three girls shook their heads. Phoenix responded, "Perhaps, but the spiritual connection I've felt and that I feel for Dave transcends anything I've ever felt for someone. That's more than dopamine."

"Won't you miss him after he leaves tomorrow?" one girl asked.

The three girls said, "Yes" in unison.

Bonnie said, "But I know we'll see him again, because we plan to try to join the Circle down in Sarasota. As soon as the year ends, you'll find us there."

Many of the girls' jaws opened on that bit of news. Dave worried that he was coming across as a cult leader, not at all the reputation he wanted to have.

Dave explained, "I am not the Circle. I am one member and certainly not a cult leader. There are over two-hundred of us, as many of you know from watching the TV show. To join the Circle means a couple of things: first, you are not averse to the lifestyle we lead, and yes, that includes our open sexuality. It also includes, meeting and loving those two-hundred-plus other members. I suspect it's not much different than joining your sorority. If a girl is interested, she learns the ethos of the sorority. She needs to meet, know, and then really know at a deep level each of her new sisters, and THEN, if the feeling remains mutual, she is inducted as a member. We're much the same, although a little less formal about it."

Another girl asked the three sitting by Dave, "So, you like the lifestyle and will befriend two-hundred other people and then decide?"

The heads nodded. Phoenix said, "Sure. It'll also be like starting a new job. You join a company, learn about the job and all the people around you that you have to interact with, and then you decide whether to stay or not, and at the same time they decide whether to keep you on or not. You have to work at it, just like you do any relationship. We plan to work at being good Circle members."

Devon snickered, "It's just better than a job because orgasms come as part of the package." The remark inspired some laughter in the room.

Dave talked about the Circle 101 classes he'd started years earlier for 'pledges' to the Circle. While many or even all of them had become rap sessions, one way or another it was an opportunity to get the group of Circle neophytes to discuss and vocalize the major principles of the Circle lifestyle that they'd be adopting if they chose to become full members. They also got to know each other well.

Dave went on, "These days, those of us that run the sessions get people to focus on one or another part of Cricket's book, The Circle, in order to have everyone more or less on the same page, so to speak, about some principle by the time they need to decide about Circle membership."

Mallory asked, "What are the chapters in the book? What are the major principles?"

Dave responded, "Not in any order, the major parts are about our history including the co-housing project, and then about love, open relationships, jealousy-compersion, service to each other and the Circle, living in a social collective, equality, independence and interdependence, consensual non-monogamy, helping others reach their full potential, non-possessiveness, non-controlling, avoiding drama, our security, respect for each other, forgiveness, and, of course, the sex, including our hypersexuality, exhibitionism, and voyeuristic natures."

After a few more questions, dinner ended. Devon, Bonnie, and Phoenix led Dave back to their dorm room. Bonnie was removing her clothes before they got to the room's door. A few other girls in the hallway raised their eyebrows, but didn't say anything.

Dave was smothered with kisses from the three right after the door closed. One by one, his clothing was removed as were the clothes the girls wore. Bonnie knelt and took Dave's swelling rod in her mouth and started to suck. She could feel it inflate in her hand and mouth as she worked on him.

A few minutes later, there was a gentle knock on the door. Phoenix opened it a crack and then admitted Mallory. "I'm glad you came. You need to be here with us. The women in this room, including you now, are all going to be in the Circle. We love you Mal, and want you with us."

The two hugged, and Mallory made nothing of the nudity in the room, except to join in as soon as she was free from her welcomes.

Devon brought Mallory to Dave with a smile. She pushed the two of them together and they shared their first kiss. As they parted, she said, "Mallory Hawkins meet David Prentiss. Dave, this is Mallory or Mal. You may now proceed to love each other."

Chapter 27 -- Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri

Dave's departure from the sorority house at LSU in Baton Rouge was delayed another day for multiple reasons -- weather, but really the desire he felt to love the four new women in his life. The weather was ideal. Traffic was light. The motorcycle was loaded and ready to roll. But four co-eds pleaded for goodbye lovemaking with him: Phoenix, Devon, Bonnie, and Mallory.

Dave spent quality time with each of the young women, naked and embedded deep inside them as they also romanced each other. Dave was tempted to stay indefinitely, but he had miles to go before he slept.

He rolled out of Baton Rouge about eleven in the morning, and headed north, again staying off of the Interstate highways. Just after five p.m., he rolled into the small town of Eldorado, Arkansas, and got a room at a Radisson Suites motel.

After unloading his bike into his room, Dave rode around the small town, settling on dinner at a chain steakhouse on one of the highways converging on the city. After dinner, he returned to his room and made phone calls back to Sarasota to reestablish touch with many of the people he loved.

Alice and Julie were at Owen's house with him. Alice got Dave to open a FaceTime connection on his laptop, as she did the same on her end. Soon, the two women got Owen and themselves naked, and then started a lovemaking session that went on for about ninety minutes. Dave watched and remotely participated as he masturbated to the erotic content his friend and wives were providing.

Alice took advantage of her career in pornography, and continually moved the 'camera' to new spots to capture different views of the three of them eating pussy, sucking cock, and generally fucking. After the Sarasota threesome was sated, they opted for sleep and bid Dave goodnight.

Dave worked on his diary a little, quietly rehearsed some of the songs for the St. Louis concert, and then masturbated again to one of Alice Angel's MMF videos before going to sleep.

When Dave woke up, he checked his cellphone for messages and looked at the weather. He had an email from Felicity Jones asking that he pick her up at the Little Rock, Arkansas airport after noon that day. She was going to ride with him for a segment of the trip. Most of the Circle knew how to follow Dave's trip on the Find Friends app on their phones. He'd made himself open to everyone including Eva in the fan club.

Dave had the free breakfast the motel offered, and then rode to Little Rock, mostly on U.S. 167. His GPS led him right to the general aviation side of the airport. He parked and went inside the facility and waited for Felicity's arrival, most likely in the Cessna Citation flown by one of his wives.

As it turned out, Alice and Pam were both flying the jet. Pam had business the next day, a Friday, in St. Louis, and then they planned to fly the jet back to Sarasota. She'd return on Saturday to see the concert, and retrieve Alice for a flight back home on

Sunday. Alice planned on stay over with Dave, Felicity, and Ashley in St. Louis.

Their comments about his 'new' singing career reminded him of the nervousness he felt in front of large crowds. The Enterprise Center, where the concert would be, held about twenty-thousand people. Just the thought, made him shiver.

Almost exactly at noon, Dave saw a Cessna Citation X approach and land on the main runway, right behind a 737. The Citation cleared the runway and taxied to the FBO where he was standing waiting for its arrival. A lineman ran out and directed the jet to a parking space with two red batons. After stopping, he heard the engines spool down, and could see his wives in the cockpit doing the shutdown checklists and the logging paperwork for the plane and their own logbooks.

Another moment later, and the door opened. Dave strolled out to the aircraft as Pam deployed the stairway. Soon, he had Alice, Pam, and Felicity in his arms with many kisses.

As they walked to the terminal, Alice teased, "Did you like watching Owen pump his cock in my tight little pussy when we were on the computer link with you last night?"

"I did. I even watched some Alice Angel videos a little later. You're very inspiring."

Felicity said, "I hope you saved some of your essence for me for later and didn't wear yourself out. I also want to ride up to St. Louis with you. We all have VIP tickets to your concert."

Dave corrected her, "It's Ashley's concert. I'm a pretender along to help her with a couple of duets unless I can get out of the task."

"Well, she wants you up there tomorrow by noon. You have a rehearsal tomorrow afternoon."

Dave rolled his eyes and cursed silently.

The three had lunch together at a diner just outside the airport thanks to a livery service the FBO at the airport ran. While they were eating, the jet got re-fueled. After lunch, Alice and Pam preflighted the jet and then took off while Felicity and Dave watched. The hop from there to St. Louis was short for them; less than an hour.

Like most of her predecessors, Felicity decided to dress sexy for the afternoon ride to wherever they'd stop for the night. As they prepared to leave the airport for the trip north, she shed her shorts and her blouse, stuffing them into her bag. Underneath, she wore a bikini -- a very skimpy one. Very very skimpy. The bottoms were high rise to her hips, leaving all but a narrow strip of cloth above her sexy legs and bare hip. There also wasn't much to the front either, and the back proved the bottoms were more thong than standard bikini bottom. The bra consisted of mostly string and a few square inches of the colorful material to make the suit 'legal' in only one or two states. She also donned some high heels that passed as CFM shoes. Dave wasn't sure whether she was legal in Arkansas.

Dave looked her over and his eyes locked onto an area of skin just above and to the left of her mons, "You got a tattoo!"

"I wanted the Circle tat on my body. I figured putting it right above my pussy was the thing to do. Most of the other girls in the Circle have done the same thing."

"I thought you had to keep your skin crystal clear for your movie career?"

"Oh, if I'm showing skin in this area, I'm sure no one will care -- I'll probably be in some kind of completely nude scene, and if they do care, a little makeup will cover it to keep some prim director happy. I think it's sexy."

Dave strapped Felicity's small overnight bag on the back of the motorcycle atop his other gear, she got onto the passenger seat, readjusted her bathing suit so that her tits were covered again, and they pushed on, heading north. Felicity wrapped her arms around Dave and held him tight. Through his shirt, he could feel her often giving him little kisses. From the back, he could also feel the two sharp points of her nipples trying to etch into his skin.

As they got out of Little Rock area, Felicity's hands reached around him and started to feel around in his blue jeans until she'd determined the location of his cock. She then started to rub his shaft through his clothing. Dave got hard right away, and realized after she'd toyed with him for fifteen minutes that if she continued, he'd probably cum in his pants. As much as he enjoyed the pleasure, he reached down and moved her hand up onto his abs.

At a rest stop where he refueled, Dave picked a hotel in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, for their overnight and almost three hours later they arrived at their chosen destination for the day. The notable claim to fame for the small town was that the Beatles had stopped there briefly on a trip to and from Missouri. That was in 1964, and Dave found it hard to spot too many improvements since.

Dave and the pretty movie star later rode the unloaded motorcycle to enjoy dinner at Adriana's Mexican Restaurant -- an unpretentious Mexican restaurant with really good and authentic food from south of the border. Felicity had put her shorts and blouse back on; however, she'd removed the bikini and not replaced it with any underwear of any kind. Knowing she was naked under her two articles of clothing had an arousing effect on Dave. He used immense will power to take her to dinner rather than immediately plunder her hot body.

Felicity teased him over dinner, sitting opposite him in the nearly empty restaurant and then unbuttoning part of her blouse until she could pull it down or to one side and show him one of her erect nipples. She'd wet the tip of one finger and run it around the nipple and her areola. "Oh, baby is going to love it sooooo much when Davie starts to suck on each one. Did you know I have a sensory nerve right from my nipple to my clitoris, and that's why I cum big time when you're fucking me and start to suck on my tits."

Dave ate slowly and watched her performance across their booth. She'd put some of the foam from her margarita on her nipple and then, unsuccessfully, try to lick it off. She'd ultimately offer it to him. Once, he reached across the table and took the sugary foam from her nipple on one finger and then inserted it into his mouth.

"I may have to wash the crotch of my shorts out when we get back to the motel. I'm so horny for you I can barely stand it. I want your cock inside me and then a gallon of your cum filling me, and then I want you to do it again and again. I've been thinking of nothing but sex with you for five days when Alice offered me the opportunity to join you for part of your trip.

"I had to hunt for cocks to make me temporarily satisfied until this morning. Does it interest you to know that I've had two or three different cocks in me every day over the past week -- most of them more than once. I'd get all filled up with man cum and then one of your slut wives or girlfriends would find me and eat every morsel of their jizz from inside me.

"I've got to payback Julie and Cricket. Tuesday night, Cricket cleaned me up and we must have snowballed all that cum for a half-hour. She gave me another dozen orgasms, and I need to repay the favor. Last night, Julie ate me out as your brother fucked her from behind. I was eating Amanda, and Shelby was off with Alan and Jake getting the stuffing fucked out of her. I owe her for favors, too."

Dave teased, "So, it sounds as though you've embraced your inner slut?"

Felicity grinned broadly, "Oh, you have NO IDEA! I have something to show you back at the motel."

The pair finished dinner amid more teasing of the male animal, and then rode the mile or so back to their overnight accommodations. Dave locked up the bike and once in the room, picked up Felicity and threw her onto one of the beds. She screamed and laughed. Dave hoped no one was near them in the motel.

"Wait! Wait! Boot up your computer. I need to show you something."

Dave did and then turned it over to her. He watched over her shoulder as she logged into Mike Holiday's Circle-X Productions website. He had an idea of what he'd see next, and his guess was accurate.

A video started playing with the title Young MILF Takes on Three Guys. He chuckled. "I thought you were going to wait a year or more."

"I couldn't wait. Mike got me a really good wig and I wear glasses to make me look more innocent -- although I eventually lose the glasses in the video."

The video showed Mike, supposedly leading his 'date' -- Felicity -- into his apartment to watch some TV. His roommates are there and greet her -- Zach and Lincoln. Mike leaves to prepare some drinks, and the two roommates hit on Felicity with all the testosterone they can muster. She's driven to distraction by the time Mike returns; she chugs down her drink and asks for another. When he leaves, she's back in the arms of the roommates. This time, Mike watches and gets aroused watching her succumb to the seduction. Eventually, Zach and Lincoln start stripping her clothes away, and then she's sucking on them. Mike joins the fracas, and soon everyone is fucking Felicity as she sucks on whomever isn't fucking her. At the end, she's covered by three money shots to her face.

By the end of the thirty-minute video, Dave had his cock deep inside Felicity as she sat atop his body re-watching her video and giving him little hints about what kind action would take place next. She was cute and endearing about it, as well as displaying her truly horny nature. She squirmed around as they watched, his fingers adding to the stimulation she was getting. Occasionally, she'd pop off a small orgasm and she'd fall into his arms, wildly kissing him with great abandon.

At the end of the video where Felicity knelt on the carpet in the mock living room where the video had been made, she was dripping with cum. Dave ramped up the pace of their mating, even flipping them around into a new position where he could plunder her body a little easier. She screamed, started an orgasm, and Dave practically shot her across the room with the ejaculation of his fluids into her body.

Dave and Felicity repeated the event twice more with her video playing each time. She was proud of her accomplishment.

* * * * *

Dave was up early and let Felicity sleep. He put on his running attire, and then left the room. An hour later, he figured he'd run around the circumference of Walnut Ridge. He did some calisthenics outside the motel, and then went back into his room. Felicity was not only awake, but showered, dressed, packed, and ready to roll.

Dave cleaned up in the shower, packed away his gear, and soon the motorcycle was also packed. Felicity was more conservatively dressed that morning, and still looked hot as sin. The two found a breakfast place to stop, ate, and then motored north into Missouri and towards St. Louis.

Most of the morning was spent following U.S., 67 north; however, after Arnold, Missouri, Dave got on the Interstate and let the GPS guide the two of them into downtown St. Louis, and the Marriott Grand. They did make a short detour to ride alongside the park beneath the Gateway Arch and to overlook the Mississippi into Illinois.

The valet at the hotel entrance looked highly skeptical about their arrival, even though the two didn't look like motorcycle thugs about to rape and pillage the place. He confirmed that they not only had a room, but a suite and were part of the Ashley Steerman contingent. His entire attitude changed to being one of the most solicitous assholes on the planet. Dave hated hypocrisy.

Dave unloaded their luggage onto a cart with the help of the valet, and then followed his directions for a place under the hotel where he could safely park the Harley. He met Felicity back in the lobby and they went up to the suite.

Ashley flew into Dave's arms after opening the door. "I've missed you."

The two kissed and then he enjoyed slightly less intense welcomes with Alice who he'd seen the day before. He asked, "Where's Pam?"