Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you ride this wave for a while?"

Dave shrugged, "It is kind of fun, and a bit of an ego trip. I've always liked country music, but being a star in the genre just doesn't seem like me. If I become one, and Ashley is dragging me in that direction, I plan to remain damn humble and unassuming. I got a whiff of the ego trip that someone on stage could get when I performed in St. Louis and the other concerts. If you let your ego get wrapped up in this heady stuff, and then it goes away, I think you'd have set yourself up for a colossal crash and burn."

Alice nodded, "Good thinking. You have my backing. I got that way about Alice Angel and the porn videos. It would have been easy to let the whole career sweep me away -- the adoration, fuss and do, and everything. As I did, you'll start to get a new brand of fan mail based on your singing now."

Alice laughed, "You think you've got pussy now; just wait until all these hot young chicks are throwing themselves at your feet begging for you to fuck them unconscious or even leave your baby seed in them. You will have to find ways to ignore that kind of shit. I think if you stick to Circle rules, that'll help, but word will go out that if anybody wants a shot at you, they'd better have a new lab test."

Dave teased, "I could limit myself to virgins. I hear they're in short supply these days."

Alice shook her head but laughed, "You'd STILL get a lot of offers. They call it Star Power, and you're right; it's heady stuff. Pure ego. Keep a metaphysical attitude about it, and also keep doing stuff for the benefit of the world community. You'll end up feeling better about yourself."

"I guess I need a role model of some kind."

Alice suggested, "Look at somebody like Bono of U2. He's made more money than God, and turned into a venture capitalist and philanthropist. He also has testified before Congress and other agencies about third-world debt relief and the problems facing third world countries about things like AIDS, especially in Africa. While he's out there with U2 and the music, he's also doing a lot of good behind the scenes."

Dave thought about it and slowly said, "The guys that would be good role models would not be all macho with six-pack abs, nor would they be authoritarians. They'd have a vision about themselves in the world and some aspect of the world that would be better than it is. They'd be vulnerable and open, probably be paying-it-forward in some way, and have energy to keep moving onward and upward without being obnoxious about it."

Alice nodded. "You'll be great at it. If you think about it, you're already a role model in the Circle. You've had the vision for so many things that happened, and yet you've always been open to other's ideas. You're open and vulnerable, but so loving and giving, and you've led the Circle to be a truly great place."

Dave chuckled, "A whirlpool of sex and debauchery, you mean?"

Alice smiled, "And love ... and above all, never forget that. I love you."

"And I love you."

"That sounds like an ideal recipe for the two of us going back to our hotel room and making love all night long."

"It does, doesn't it? Let's go."

* * * * *

Two days spent in Traverse City were relaxing and also sex filled for the couple. After an overnight rain into their third day, the couple headed north up to Mackinac Island for a day, and then into the UP or Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Since it was after Labor Day, most of the vacationers were gone.

Alice and Dave set up camp for their overnight at the Manistique Lakeshore Campground. There were three other sites occupied at the picturesque place, each with a small trailer of some kind.

They had bought a few groceries at a nearby market to cook on the grill for dinner, and after setting up the tent and starting a fire they grilled the steaks and steamed some corn they'd purchased. Soon, the aroma of the cooking meat permeated the place. Dave realized they weren't the only ones cooking outside. They waved across a long distance of a couple of empty campsites away to another couple also cooking out and adding to the lovely aromas filtering through the copse of trees around the campground.

After dinner, Dave wrapped their waste in a garbage bag and carried it to the registration hut where there was a racoon and bear proof garbage bin. Alice took the cookware to the restroom to wash and prepare for the next meal.

On the way back, Dave passed by the couple at the other campsite. They waved and were close enough to talk. The man hailed Dave, "Hey, neighbor. Bring your lady and come back for some after dinner drinks. We're social folks."

Dave acknowledged the offer and retrieved Alice. They walked back together.

Simon and Lindsay Martin were a November-May couple. Dave even thought that Simon might be Lindsay's father, given the age difference and slight resemblance. Lindsay appeared to be a recent high school grad, but stated as part of her 'Who we are' comments that she was twenty-three. Simon was forty-six. They were from outside of Toronto and had cut across Canada the two days before, touring and seeing part of their country before entering the United States.

Simon stood about six feet tall with salt-and-pepper hair, particularly at his temples. Dave could see that his physique and demeanor instantly appealed to Alice. While soft-spoken, he left the impression that no one was going to take advantage of him. Simon was an engineer by training, and had increasingly specialized in solar and wind power generation, recently opting to develop his own consulting firm to service utilities in North America. Upon learning that, Dave commented briefly about Pam's consulting business in the power industry.

Lindsay was a graduate of McGill University in Montreal. She was working for the Toronto branch of a large audit and consulting organization, more on the consulting side. She was only two years into that career, and liked the work.

Dave felt just from the way she talked about her job that she was doing well. Further, she had that fabulous mix of brains and good looks. She had reddish-blonde hair and beautifully erect posture that also tended to push her perky breasts out in front of her. The latter point proved to Dave that she'd dispensed with a bra that cool evening.

Dave said he lived in Sarasota and was between jobs -- doing a few music gigs with a group from Nashville that toured around the country, but nothing too serious. Alice explained she was a finance girl for a large manufacturing company. They talked about Dave's trip, and how Alice had met him in St. Louis to travel a bit with him before she had to get back to work. Dave mentioned they were meeting friends in Chicago the following week for a few days.

Lindsay said, "We're going to Chicago, too. We have a conference we're attending. It's kind of a first-time thing."

Dave's ears perked up, "Conference? What kind?"

Lindsay beamed, "It's actually kind of a Fan Club meeting revolving around a television show called The Circle. It's a lot more ... philosophical and even sexy. Have you ever watched it?"

Dave shot Alice a glance and they smiled at each other and then started to laugh. The more they laughed, the harder they laughed. Their laughter obviously mystified Simon and Lindsay; she finally said, "What'd I say?"

Alice explained, "It's not what you said, honey. We're from the Circle. We're part of the TV show. Dave here is the keynote speaker. He's been one of the linchpins for getting the Circle organized, build, and populated with all the great people we know."

Lindsay whirled around and studied Dave carefully. She got up and ran into their trailer and came out wearing glasses. She leaned in close to Dave to study his face. "Holy shit! You are him. Oh, forgive me for not noticing."

Simon said after a pause, "Are you swingers? Do you enjoy getting together with relative strangers?" His voice sounded hopeful, at least to Dave.

Dave responded, "If you watch the show, you know that we prefer to start with a relationship and then complete it with love and affection."

Alice then added with a daunting chuckle, "But, we've been known to be a little loose on how things start." She giggled, knowing she was teasing Simon. She wanted to see what his next move would be.

Lindsay said in a pleading tone, "We'd love to be with you, but everybody at the meeting will feel that way. I feel we know you, at least I do. I promise I'll do better at recognizing you and the others in the Circle with my glasses on. I've watched every episode at least a couple of times. Simon is often in the room, but I don't know how much attention he devotes to the TV for any show, let alone your show. I read Cricket's book, too. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. You're stars! You're my role models." She sighed and looked adoringly at the couple.

Dave shook his head, "No, we're just a group of people that put together an interesting lifestyle that many other people also find interesting."

"But you have like ten wives and over a dozen children, and you make love to all the women in the Circle, sometimes two or three at a time."

Alice threw in with a twinkle in her eye, "And he's damn good at it, too."

"Please consider us your good friends. We won't say anything to anybody about what would happen between us, but ... I'd feel so honored and you'd make me so happy. We even got tested last week to prove we're pure in case we wanted to get involved with somebody in Chicago. I know that's one of your key requirements for being with anybody. Us, too. We adopted the Circle rules for our own lives."

"And you two would be fine engaging in sex with us? Have you had experiences as a couple with other people?" Dave asked cautiously.

"No, not sex, but we have three other couples in our neighborhood that we've made out with and gotten past second base with -- all that within the past two months. With one couple, I'm certain we'll have sex on our next 'date'. One of the reasons we're going to the Circle confab in Chicago is to learn how to put a group together like you've created."

Dave said, "There are many ways to do that. In fact, I've been wondering what to talk about, and maybe that's the subject. Cricket will have a book at the conference that will be given out to everybody as you register about 'How to'. She interviewed me extensively for material for it, and then talked to others, even in other groups that we've mentored -- one, for instance, outside of Atlanta."

The four talked more about starting a Circle-like group, and in the process, Dave learned more about Simon and Lindsay. Perhaps the most telling point was that they were indeed father and daughter.

Lindsay said, "After mom and dad split, I lived with one and then the other. Over time I really fell in love with Simon, and not just fatherly love. I could tell he felt the same about me, but he tried to be a 'good' daddy and not take advantage of the situation.

"I had to work overtime to get him to pay attention to me as a woman instead of his little girl. I used every trick I could think of to sway him into my bed ... or me into his bed. I became his wife, and I still am. I got to his jealous streak when I'd go on a date with some guy, and then croon about what I hoped would happen the next time we went out. I dressed super-sexy around the house, even to the point of nudity. And then your television show had the perfect episode that finally pushed us together."

Alice said, "Which one was that?"

"It was the one where Rose finally seduced Dave. The show rehashed her previous efforts, her teasing and wooing process, and then how he finally capitulated to what she wanted. I had Simon watch that practically with his nose glued to the TV screen. Afterwards, we had a long talk and I told him how I felt and what I wanted in our relationship. That was two years ago. We've been a loving couple since then, although we have to be a little careful outside our circle of friends and certainly in public."

"So, you're just the daughter living at home?" Dave suggested.

"For the most part, yeah. I've gone a little public with my tendency to like other girls and not just other guys. What that's done, we think, is deflected any thinking about whom I'm in a relationship with away from Simon. Even mom accepts my newly established sexual nature."

"What does she say about not living with her?" Alice asked.

"Oh, I stay with her part of the time, but my job is much closer to dad's home. Some days, I even walk to work."

"And the other couples you're involved with keep your secret?"

"Oh, yes. One of them has a similar arrangement, except it's an adult son and his mom. Dad has even 'dated' the mom, squiring her around to places they'd be seen and noticed by people we might know. Of course, I've gone out with her son, too. We were good 'cover' for each other. When we get sexual with them, it'll be over the top for all of us and our cover stories, plus a lot of fun with lots of love."

Dave allowed, "My involvement with Rose, while somewhat incestuous, is probably not because she is my stepdaughter. I do have a relationship with my mother, all of Alice's sisters, my niece, and my sister-in-law. I may have forgotten some other links. Our Circle is full of incestuous relationships. We asked the producers of the television show to downplay that aspect of things. It does seem like one taboo too many to drop on the general public."

Lindsay lit up with a big smile, "You frequently say, 'Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex.' We're the perfect example. No one pressured anybody to do anything they didn't really want to do, although some seduction techniques were used."

Simon laughed, "Exactly. I didn't have a chance once you made up your mind that we were going to be in a loving sexual relationship."

Alice asked, "How long were you divorced before your relationship formed?"

"Ten years," Simon said. "I still love Mindy, but she fell out of love with me -- with us -- and formed a new relationship with a man named Ernest. All that happened before I discovered what was going on. I guess I got too complacent and took her for granted."

Lindsay was shaking her head, "Nope. You were a good husband. She just cheated on you because she was narcissistic and self-centered. She still is. Poor Ernest. I'm sure she's cheating on him."

Dave offered, "Some of our fan mail proves that people think we're all cheating on each other in the Circle. We're just blatant at it, and the spouses are all wimps or cuckolds."

Lindsay said, "That's terrible. They miss the point of the Circle entirely. You can love more than one person. You can love MANY people."

Simon went into their trailer and came back a moment later with another bottle of wine. He topped off each person's plastic cup. Lindsay ran back inside the trailer and came back a moment later with a handful of ice cubes that she put in Dave's drink. She smiled at him, "See, I remembered. You like your wine on ice cubes."

Dave pulled the sweet girl to him and kissed her. She kissed back. They kissed again, and this time tongues darted into each other's mouth. Lindsay hummed during a long kiss to show her happiness at what was happening. When they parted, she had a smile the width of Ontario.

Alice moved and sat next to Simon. After a few whispered words, they too started to kiss and make out with great intention. Dusk had fallen, leaving the entire campground in a slight haze of remnant campfire smoke and limited visibility.

Simon didn't protest when Alice pulled his t-shirt over his head. He returned the favor, pleased to discovered what he'd already discerned, that Alice wasn't wearing a bra or any other undergarments. Their shorts were soon dispensed with.

Simon knelt on the ground and immediately had his tongue buried deep in Alice's crevice. Her initial moan might have been heard elsewhere in the campground on the quiet night. Simon understood how to eat pussy.

When Alice opened her eyes and looked to the other end of the picnic table she was on, Lindsay was there, naked with Dave eating her out at the same pace as Simon. Lindsay's breasts rode high on her youthful chest. Dave had one hand there pinching and fondling.

Alice whispered, "Give her The Experience."

Dave nodded and bought his right hand to join his mouth in attending to Lindsay's very wet pussy. About ten other erogenous zones got visited during the journey around her body.

Lindsay gasped as his fingers penetrated her while his mouth and tongue focused on her clit and surrounds. Dave could feel her expel a large amount of female juices to ease future penetration. That future came sooner than she expected as his whole hand soon penetrated her quim.

Lindsay was orgasmic. She was also vocal, at least that night. Her muted cry of joy and ecstasy at the arrival of each orgasm proved to Alice that her husband was touching all the right places in his new sex toy.

As she watched Dave, Simon penetrated Alice with his hardness and started to saw away inside her. He wasn't rushing to climax, and would pause to back himself down. He knew how to extend a lovemaking session with his partner. When he did, he'd eat her again, often eliciting another orgasm.

Alice teased, "Do you like watching your girlfriend-daughter get fisted. She's going to be in love with him when he's through with her. She'll want to do nothing but fuck him from dawn to dusk. You'll just have to put up with me, or your lady friend back home. Won't you love seeing Lindsay riding Dave's cock. He likes looking at me with you pumping away inside me."

Simon gasped out, "Compersion!"

"Oh, good. You know that word and no doubt what it means. I'm glad. That's what Dave is feeling about me right now. He's glad we're fucking and that you're giving me pleasure -- and you ARE giving me pleasure. I want your spunk inside me, not just once but about six times tonight and I want every load to be a large one. When I get on that motorcycle again, I want to be dripping your cum all day long."

Alice kept up her dirty talk, inspiring all four of them to greater sexual heights. She talked to Lindsay, too. "Don't you just love that fist inside you? I bet you'd never had a G-spot orgasm delivered that way? Wait until the big one that you're building inside you as I speak. This one is called an A-spot orgasm. It's like getting smashed flat by a heavenly tidal wave of bliss. You'll never forget tonight and this orgasm."

Lindsay gasped, "I'm already where I'll never forget tonight. I've never ... the pleasure is almost too much ... what Dave is doing to me."

"Just wait."

Five minutes passed with more chatter between the four lovers. Lindsay lay back on the table as Dave fisted her, and then just screamed, "OH, FUCK." She passed out.

Simon looked concerned even though Alice had warned him about what would happen. He said, "Let's take this inside the camper trailer." He and Alice uncoupled with a wet plop sound, and Simon held the door into the travel trailer. Carrying their clothes, they went inside.

Dave carried the limp and unconscious Lindsay inside, Alice making sure her head and limbs cleared the narrow doorway. Simon pointed to the bed already made up at the back of the unit. Dave lay down and cuddled Lindsay to him, and also looked around the inside of the camper.

Simon dropped the dining table at the other end of the unit, arranged a few thick pillows, and in seconds had created another queen-size bed that he and Alice took over. He'd also lit a couple of candles to create a romantic atmosphere. There was a lazy fan near the door blowing cool evening air into the unit.

Lindsay awoke and just stared at Dave for a long time. She finally said, "I always wondered whether I could truly love two men at the same time, and now I know I can. Dave, I love you, and I also love Simon. I will do anything either of you want: anytime, anywhere, any way possible. I'll be your sex slave, your wife, your lover, your slut, your hot wife or sex wife, your slutty girlfriend, some slut you found on the street, or anything else you want me to be. I love you."