Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two did a few laps in the indoor pool, showered, and put on some more conservative clothing for dinner. The motel desk recommended a Japanese restaurant, so that's where they headed.

After being seated and ordering, Alice said, "I'm glad we have this quiet opportunity to talk. I think today and tonight might be the first time we've been really alone without some pressing appointment in years." She laughed at the thought.

Dave chuckled, "You're right, and I bet I can guess the overarching subject you want to discuss. You want to do a health check on our relationship?"

"Damn, but you're insightful. Yes, exactly. Remember when we started to have sex with Kat, Sean, Dev, Wendy, Pam, Dori, and Ty? We were doing a health check every day, and then it became only after we'd been with them sexually, and then once a month, and ... well, it's been a long time."

Dave said in a loving tone, "So, my love, how're you feeling about life, love, and your many relationships?"

Alice smiled, "For starters, let me reiterate something I've said many times to you before; I bet when you dated and then married little Alice Waldorf you never thought you were getting a porn-star slut with an insatiable appetite for cock and cum."

Dave laughed, "And I'll give you the same answer I always give, I love it. I just want you to be happy."

"Oh, I'm happy. I want to be sure you're happy. Good grief, I have two of the most loving husbands in the world, and I hope they both think I'm doing a good job of balancing between them. I have nine other co-wives who I love dearly, as well as a few others I'm sure will rise to that status over time -- like Penny, for instance."

Dave nodded, "You're right in how I feel about her. I found another, too, on this trip. A woman named Sue Gaylord. She's a pilot for Atlantic Airline; she lives in Raleigh. I think we'll see a lot of her. She is so on our wavelength it's hard to believe." He paused and said, "Go back to talking about you."

"I love our family, and John Forest is a dream child, and so are all the others in our nuclear family -- Bobby, Brittany, Wade, and of course Matt and Rose, although they're in a whole different category because of their age and full membership in the Circle. I'm so glad that you and Rose are lovers. I think she should be a wife, too.

"Beyond that are our friends -- our lovers in the Circle. I can't imagine there is another person in the universe that feels as loved as I do. Every person in our group is just delicious, and moreover the sex we have together is like the icing on the cake. It just makes everything that much better ... and I'm finding it gets better over time."

Alice paused and added, "I've always assumed that you had no regrets or jealousy or uncertain feelings about me having sex with other men ... or women. We've been open enough I figured you would say something if you weren't."

Dave chuckled, "I don't have any regrets or jealousy. I have always admitted to some mild cuckold feelings when I see you with another man -- any of my wives. I want to see them have and enjoy the sex, but then I get that jolt that it's not with me and that I'm getting replaced in some way. It's my ego talking and a short-lived feeling, however."

Alice said, "I do love everybody in the Circle -- mind, body, and spirit. I'm amazed at the how metaphysical some of our relationships and lovemaking can be -- truly uplifting.

"On a whole other front, I have the best job in the world as the CFO at EneRG. I love my co-wife JR and she loves me. We rarely disagree. We did agree that Mark would be our arbiter if we had a disagreement over something, but we haven't needed to call him in on that account. He's very happy with his investment and executives, he tells us. We see eye-to-eye on all the financial stuff, and JR often defers to me.

"By the way, our dividends will be a little higher. I have a hot girl on my financial staff named Lisa. I call her Lisa Loophole. She's into the tax code like white on rice, and has found a half-dozen ways to cut our taxes, particularly on the foreign operations. As a side note, I think she's warming up to ask to be a Circle pledge. I get a question about our lifestyle every now and then, and she went out of her way to make sure I saw Cricket's book on her desk one day."

Dave asked, "Do you get enough time to yourself or with the right people? Do you get to have fun -- non-work -- to your heart's content?"

"Most of the time. I like messing with the home-schooling program a few hours a week, but most of all I love flying. That alone is such a confidence builder; to take a jet plane up to forty-thousand feet and fly across the country with some of the most complex avionics and other systems all around me is daunting, challenging, and the most fun I can have with my clothes on. On top of all that, I still get my thirty miles of jogging in most weeks, and my weight and physique is right where I want everything to be."

"Are you rewarded enough?"

"Oh, God, yes. Mark is very generous with my pay plan and bonuses, in concert with JR and Owen. We are never going to starve, plus we have all the loot you made on the IPO. None of us would ever have to work again if we didn't want to."

"But you want to, and that's good for your sense of self-worth."

"And my sense of contribution to mankind. I think our products produce net better results than not. People's lives are easier and more content in one small area, thanks to us."

Dave said, "And what about US?"

Alice smiled, "I love you more every day than the day before. I'm so proud of you, now especially as you start a whole near career. I hope the feeling is mutual." Dave nodded agreement. She continued, "I wish we had more time together, but then I'm so busy being a Circle slut or just out messing around that sometimes, I hate to admit, I forget I'm married."

Dave laughed, "I'm the same way, babe. Don't fret. It's not a concern."

"What are you thinking? How're you doing?"

Dave thought, "Up until a few weeks ago when Ashley insisted that I get on stage with her and sing, I was feeling a little at loose ends about not working. I guess part of my mental health depends on feeling I'm making a contribution somewhere. She changed all that. I think you heard that I'm supposed to meet her in Minneapolis in two weeks for another concert. She gave me some new songs to memorize, too, and told me to expect to sing even more duets with her. She really is setting me up to be like Jim Mellon was in Cricket's bookRoad Trip. Secretly, I like it."

"My country music star husband." Alice laughed, and added, "and his porn star wife."

"I guess if I have a concern, it's how you feel about my hooking-up with more and more people as this road trip continues. I guess like Jim Mellon, I sure didn't expect this, but I've had a sexual adventure in practically every state, even when someone from the Circle had joined me -- I expected that, but other than that my bed has rarely been empty at night. Some have been complete surprises, and everyone qualifies as a good Circle member in the long run. I think I'm leaving a trail of pledges behind that will show up soon in Florida."

Alice chuckled, "Itemize for me, please. I think I've kept up with your partners, but give me another synopsis."

Dave thought, "Well, after I left the Circle at the start of June, I've spent time with Cindy Worthington and a girl working at The Meadows named Brenda, and then the Atlanta Friends' Association. They had a couple of new women pledging their group: Connie and Eden. I'd met both of them only a few months earlier through work I did for Mark at Bright Systems but had no idea they were interested in a polyamorous group.

"I went over to Charleston from Atlanta, and that's where I hooked up with Lolly Howard -- the older woman who kind of cucked her husband. A short trip up to Myrtle Beach resulted in my discovery of Lila and Kami, although they discovered me thanks to the TV show. They were insatiable and cute little spinners.

I went up the coast to Kitty Hawk, and met Sue Gaylord there. We were both communing with the gods of flight, and then with each other. I mentioned her earlier. After her, I ran into Lolly and her husband again in Ashville. By then, she had two friends with her: Denise and Vickie -- the mother-daughter team. After that I connected with you and Penny in Virginia. If you'll recall, you picked up a guy named Jim."

Alice chuckled, "Keep going, you're on a roll."

"After I dropped Penny off in Pittsburgh, I stayed at that B&B in Pennsylvania, and I met Mariah and then her police officer daughter Skye. After that I ran into Jessie Palmer in New York and we did Niagara Falls together, and then stayed at her place in Rochester. From there I went to Vermont and met the three Philadelphia girls taking a vacation up at Lake Champaign: Ahleah, C.K., and Tracy. After that, Pam delivered Rose to me for a few days of the trip. If you recall, she picked up a guy named Tim in Maine, and then we met Tommy and Annie in New Hampshire.

"Coming into Massachusetts, we reconnected with Jim and his girlfriend Blair. After that, I saw you in Wilmington, and you took Rose home. As you were leaving, I met Gabbie, the flight attendant. She rode with me to Dayton. After that, I was with Sasha and Martin at their home; she was very welcoming. Well, it turned out that the two of them had started their own Mini-Circle they called The Ring. Through them I met Kim, Amy, Jill, Vanessa, and Muff and a couple of others. Kentucky led me to Carli Winston and her huge horse farm. There were two people there I think we'll see more of: Patrick and Ellen, although I didn't engage sexually with them.

"Riding into Tennessee, I was with Ashley and then Kyle's mistress Marina and the babysitter Coral, who is coming to Sarasota for college and the Circle. Later, I did the female members of her band and back-up singers: Ally, Paula, Jan, and Ronnie.

"We did the concert in Alabama, and I then motored along into Louisiana, ending in Baton Rouge. That's where I stayed at the sorority house and met Phoenix, Devon, and Bonnie, and later Mallory. Felicity joined me in Arkansas, we ended with another concert and you joined in, and now, here we are."

Alice laughed, "Well, you sure haven't been lonely. Counting only the NEW women in your life that you've had sex with, I believe I reached a count of forty. Further, based on what you've told me over the phone during our various calls, some of those will likely show up in Sarasota and want to be Circle pledges. Moreover, you may have even unearthed a few males in your travels that might show up. Nice work, Jose."

Dave smiled, "That brings me back to our health check on our relationship. Do you think I'm being too much of a man slut allowing all these women in my life as I motor throughout the country? Personally, I'm amazed that so many had recent STD tests. I guess it's de rigour in the dating crowd now."

Alice smiled and shook her head, "No. You're fine. If I'd been in your shoes the number would be more apt to be eighty. Further, if the descriptions of your encounters are accurate, they find you, more than you find them. You just turn out to be 'easy'. As you are in the Circle, you seem to be attracting more women who are younger than you, than not. That's good. The young blood injects new energy into the Circle, and that's good. Moreover, I never realized that so many would know you from the TV show; that's proven to be an easy way for some people to approach you."

"But will any of them really show-up at the Circle the way they said and that I think they will?"

"One has. The woman that will probably join Penny as one of your next two wives."

"Sue?"

"Yep. She showed up last Friday. She stayed with Ken and Patti, and she demonstrated a willingness to meet and interact with people in the Circle from the get-go. I did get to have her at my dinner table on Saturday night. She has nice breasts, by the way. She joined right in by wearing a monokini."

"The sex?"

"She circulated around the chaises Friday and Saturday nights for multiple rounds, and I'm sure she fucked around with Ken and Patti while she stayed with them. She was popular and well-liked, too. I liked her, but didn't get a chance to be with her in carnal way. She sat opposite me at dinner one night."

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "That's a nice surprise. Well, if only one shows up, I'll consider the trip a success."

Alice laughed, "Darling, I love you. I'm willing to bet that more than half of them will show up, particularly the younger ones. I don't think you're being too much of a man slut, but then you're getting an opinion from one of the sluttiest women in the world." She giggled.

"You?"

"As I said a while ago, you lost your innocent little wife a long time ago and got a hot wife instead. I would be doing the same thing you've been doing were I on some kind of trip across the country. I am more hyper-sexual now than I ever was. I'm so glad that you're not put out by MY behavior. Think about what I did when I was making the films in L.A.; I was a pretty easy lay. I do more today."

"Say more," he encouraged.

"As I've aged, my physiology demands sex and even counts on it -- daily, multiple times, and with a variety of lovers. My breasts are larger now and more sensitive to touching or being sucked on. I'm more orgasmic than I've ever been. I used to have to work up to cumming, but now I cum almost every time I fuck or get eaten, and I mean over and over again. Whenever you give me The Experience, I swear I have an out-of-body experience and travel to some other hedonistic universe bathed in arousal and pleasure and pure rapture.

"I didn't used to squirt, but I do now. My pussy drips lubricating juices all the time to be sure I'm ready to be fucked at a moment's notice. I'm told that I taste better. I like the taste of cum and other women more today than ever before. I love to find those juices from any source. I love to give blowjobs and will at the drop of a hat. I love to eat freshly filled pussy just like my slutty sister Julie.

"I want sex ALL the time -- day and night. With you gone, I've been lining up Owen or some of the other men in the Circle to be sure I have a cock or cocks with stamina all evening. I make sure someone is there to cuddle me all night, too. Fortunately, my sister-wives are always up to the task if no male is.

"I like to engage in group sex more often than ever. I love being done by two males or three, but any combination will do. You know I go both ways, so that helps. I love all the kissing and romance, too. Lastly, I love the exhibitionism that we do on the patio with all our other lovers. I like putting on a show for everybody.

"You know that I've done a few more porn films with Mike -- as Alice Angel, of course. A recent one was even a gangbang. God, that was one of the best Saturday afternoons in a long time -- a dozen guys nailed my ass to a massage table. I had cum from one end of me to the other, dripping out of every pore.

"Dave, I'm nasty. I'm horny. This health check is crucial to me -- to know whether I've gone too far over to the dark side, so far that you're having doubts about our relationship?"

Alice had a tear come to her eyes as she looked at him.

Dave spoke carefully, "Alice, I have never loved you more than I do now. I know what you're doing, more or less, because you fill me in on it bits and pieces when we talk on the phone. You were this way before I left, so there are no surprises. It's' not that I don't mind, which I don't, I, in fact, love it. You are a dream wife. Don't back up. I like the direction you're going -- that we're going.

"What's that old line of thought? Men want maid in the living room, a cordon bleu cook in the kitchen, and a whore in the bedroom. You are none of those, but you come close to being a spicy tart in the bedroom and in my life. Further, you are one of the most astute business women I've ever known.

"In my nightmares, I think about what our life would be like if we hadn't loosened up fifteen years ago -- thank you, Dori. We'd probably be in a place where we had sex once a year, not once an hour. You'd be the little lady, a stay-at-home mom, baking cookies and dishes for the church suppers. That's very limiting.

"Neither of us would have had the balls to do anything with our careers, so we'd be as strapped for cash as we were back then. Socially, we were very stilted and that would have continued. We would have lost the friends we had, and only had friends through the church. We'd be living a heads-down existence."

Alice teased, "And you wouldn't be fucking my sisters, my father wouldn't be in prison, you would have never met Scarlett or the others, you and I wouldn't be jet-rated pilots, we wouldn't have nine other wives and two-hundred intimate friends. You're right, without all this, life would be a nightmare.

"I speculate that one or both of us would have gotten frustrated with the lack of sex in our marriage. I would be having an affair with the postman, and you'd be having an affair with some secretary where you worked at the public utility. We'd find out about our indiscretions and end up getting divorced, with an even narrower set of blinders on."

Dave held Alice's hands across the table. "Thank you for being you. I love you."

Alice smiled, "And thank you for being you. I love you. Let's go back to the motel and make love."

Chapter 29 -- Indiana -- Michigan

The mid-September temperatures were in the high eighties. The headlines on television and the newspapers again talked about how records were being broken across the country with new high temperatures reported.

Alice slipped on her Daisy Duke shorts that had been slashed to shreds to allow air into her most private parts, tied the man's shirt from Dave's closet at home under her breasts, slipped into her motorcycling boots, and mounted the back of the Harley. Dave had applied a generous layer of suntan lotion to her nude body only a few minutes earlier.

Dave wore his boots, hiking shorts with three-dozen pockets in them, and a t-shirt. Alice had put lotion on him, too, but he was already getting so bronzed that at least from a sunburn point of view it probably wasn't necessary.

Fortunately, the helmets they wore had an intercom wired into them. Despite the motorcycle noise and the sound of air rushing past them, they could converse at a conversational level about what they were thinking or seeing. They left Kokomo behind, as Alice explained that the name came from an Indian tribe that had lived in the region.

Dave called the day a 'speed run' although they stayed away from Interstate highways. The rolled into Traverse City, Michigan about five p.m., after having gone through South Bend, Kalamazoo, and Grand Rapids, in addition to many smaller towns. They found the Cherry Tree Hotel they had reservations at, and then took a swim in the hotel's pool to help them relax and decompress from the long motorcycle ride -- about three-hundred-forty miles.

Their one-bedroom suite faced the lake water and was very homey -- a small living room with television, sofa, chair; a luxurious bathroom; and a warm bedroom that seemed ultra-quiet. The view of the lake was beautiful and peaceful.

They opted for dinner at a Tex-Mex place called Bubba's, walking to the place instead of firing up the motorcycle again. They window shopped at a few of the small shops that lined the waterfront on the shores of a bay that made up part of Lake Michigan.

Alice asked him over dinner, "So, what about your new career?"

Dave broke out laughing, "What singing? I don't believe it. I never even sang in the shower, let alone what just happened in St. Louis. This stuff is Ashley's doing, and was never a fantasy of mine -- not even whenRoad Trip became so popular. I liked the character Jim Mellon in Cricket's book, but I never identified with him."