Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Working somewhere in town with Crescent Electric about re-doing part of their distribution network and reconfiguring some of their substations. She promised to be back here tomorrow in time for the show. Ashley got her special tickets."

"The plane worked all right?"

"Flawlessly. Just so you know, the plane is fully subscribed for the flight home on Sunday. A few more Circle folks are flying commercial in here tomorrow for the concert you and Ashley are giving."

"Ashley is giving," he emphasized.

"Are you singing tomorrow?" Alice teased.

"Yes."

"Then the concert is you and Ashley." Dave rolled his eyes.

Ashley pulled his arm to her barely clad breast, "As soon as you position your stuff in the suite, we have a rehearsal downstairs with the band. We have a large room and can make all the noise we want and hardly anybody will hear us. Tomorrow morning, we're doing a complete rehearsal of the whole thing over at the Enterprise Center. They're sold out. Further, YOU are on the billing as a special add-on guest -- 'rising country star Dave Prentiss'." She spread her arms in a little 'Ta-dah' gesture.

"Lord, save me," Dave croaked.

"Oh, come on. I bet you love it. All this adoration. You're even becoming a sex symbol. Kyle's been getting a few fan letters about you. Women want you to fuck them silly and even make them pregnant. They want their own version of Kendall by you."

Dave rolled his eyes, "That was your doing! I never thought you'd tell the world that I was Kendall's father and the source of your growing baby bump."

"And even my fan mail is full of letter from women who want your baby. Many sent photos and some of them are stone cold foxes with snapping pussies."

"I have all the pussy I need right here in this room."

Alice laughed, "Nice recovery, Robin Hood."

Dave asked, "How much hate mail did you get?"

"Some," Ashley admitted. "Just about what I expected. To a small minority, less than a few percent of the mail, I am a whore, cheat, slut, and a few other choice derogatory terms. Of course, there was a large volume that fully support what Kyle, you, and I had done and applauded our audacity and willingness to make it public."

"Do you expect any problems tomorrow night?"

"Nope. Kyle was a little concerned and arranged for extra security, but I doubt we'll need it. I expect we might see a sign or two, but those don't bother me. Peer pressure may make them take it down. The same will happen with hecklers. If things are getting out of hand, I have a contract clause that says I can end the concert at that point. I might also say something to try to calm the waters."

"How'd thePeoplemagazine spread go?"

"Wonderful. They treated the announcement and the situation fairly, without too much drama, and emphasized in the article that there was no cheating and that everyone was onboard with the logical decisions that were made, and they still are. If anything, they chastised some of the moralists for thinking that what happened was bad in any way. We had emphasized the love we felt for each other and the Circle in the interviews, and that came across in the article. They are going to do another article on the Circle in about a month, I learned. With everything going on, you might be featured again."

"Oh, great," Dave said in a dejected tone.

The group had lunch in the hotel's restaurant, and then went to a large room adjacent to the ballroom and met up with the band. Ashley and Dave spent about twenty minutes with Robby Nixx, the band leader, going over the pieces for the concert, including some blocking about what else would happen on stage.

Robby suggested that after Ashley's grand entrance that she bring out Dave right at the start of the concert. He suggested they start withTexas Dawn because it was such a recognized trademark song for Ashley, and having Dave join in would be a treat. Dave could then fade back with the back-up singers when he wasn't on song with her.

Ashley liked that, and also suggested that Dave join her on more than just the songs they'd done at the last concert. Dave quaked a little at that thought, but Robby thought that'd be great. Dave wasn't sure he'd adequately learned the new songs without forgetting the words to the songs he already knew. "I only have so much storage space for this stuff. If you push new stuff in, the old stuff oozes out and is forgotten."

Robby and Ashley just ignored his plight.

Everyone then ran throughTexas Dawn, and segued intoBurning Angel, where Dave drifted over to stand beside the back-up singers and tried to look occupied. Ash then gestured Dave up to singI'm Amazed By You, a cover for a group named Lonestar. The sheet music was on a stand in front of him. Someone had done a nice job adapting the song to be a duet, and Dave's parts were highlighted on the sheet music in bright yellow.

The afternoon went quickly, and only towards five p.m. did Dave realize that he'd sung just about every other song with Ashley, and even joined in with the back-up singers on a few of the songs he knew the words to, taking his cues from the singers.

Finally, after the number they rehearsed as the encore,Somewhere In the Vicinity of the Heart-- an old Allison Krause and Union Station song. Dave felt he was hitting his stride about then and what had been a huge nervous burden was beginning to be a lot of fun. He loved singing with Ashley, especially when they blended their voices in some kind of harmony. He'd finally crossed over into that space where he didn't care what people thought of his voice; it was what it was. He just hoped he was entertaining.

There were a few more songs and consultations with the band and back-up singers and then the group broke up for the rest of the night with agreement to meet at nine a.m. at the Enterprise Center.

Ashley invited everyone to accompany her for drinks in her suite, and then dinner at a nearby steakhouse name Carmine's. Floyd, Jack, and Glenn bowed out as they'd made arrangements to meet their families and do dinner at another restaurant. They were married, and one wife's parents lived in the city. The wives were with them, too.

Two hours later, Ashley led the fourteen who'd been at dinner back to her suite on the top floor of the hotel. A complete bar had been set up in the living room, and several immediately helped themselves.

Ashley said in a gay tone, "In keeping with our custom of relaxing the night before a big concert, I invite you all to enjoy ... each other." She laughed. "For those that wonder, everyone has been tested. I personally checked after asking everyone to do this a week ago. This suite will also be open for similar business after the concert tomorrow night. Relax and enjoy. Have fun. Love each other. Love me."

As she'd been talking, Dave became aware that she'd unbuttoned her blouse completely. As her few remarks ended, she shrugged the blouse off, revealing her beautiful bare breasts. No bra. A few seconds later, the skirt she'd worn dropped to the floor, leaving her in a very skimpy thong. That disappeared, too.

Dave looked around at the others, immediately aware that other clothing was disappearing with equal rapidity. He shrugged off his shirt, carefully putting it on a desk so he could find it later. His boots and jeans followed a moment later.

Felicity appeared next to him. She whispered, "Oh, this is going to be so much fun. I don't know why I'm so horny all the time, but a good orgy is just what I need right now." Five seconds later, she had her arms around a band member named Ricardo. Ricardo looked as though he'd just hit the Megabucks Lottery.

Alice passed by Dave, gave him a kiss and tugged on his somewhat flaccid cock. "Plan on sleeping with me. I've missed you, but there's some new cock here I want to try out. Ashley was giving me recommendations over dinner." Alice tapped Robby Nixx, the band leader, on the shoulder as he shed the last of his clothing. They were locked in a passionate embrace moments later. Since they were both nude, Dave got that tug in his gut that he felt almost every time he watched her start to engage in sex and romance with another man, even Owen, her other husband.

Ronnie Gardner was the talented female keyboard player with the band. Ronnie was built like a brick shithouse, to quote an old expression. Dave looked at her with lust, and realized that the gaze was being returned with an invitational smile. He and Ronnie came together at something like the speed of light, and with the intensity of a match and a swimming pool full of gasoline.

They'd had some conversation over dinner, so this wasn't like their first encounter. Ronnie was also single and a great fan of the Circle, and in particular his events and encounters in it.

Someone had opened up the two sofas in the living room that converted to queen-size beds. Four couples including Alice and Robby had claimed one of the spots. Ronnie led Dave into one of the bedrooms of the suite, claiming space on the king-size bed in the room.

She whispered to him, "Sixty-nine with me. I need to have you eat me. With ten wives, I have a suspicion that you're really good at that."

Not one to argue and anxious to please, Dave did exactly what Ronnie suggested. As his cock all must disappeared into her maw, Dave's mouth latched onto one of the tastiest pussies in Missouri at that moment. They spent a relatively long time tending to each other before Ronnie swung around over him and lowered her beautiful breasts to his mouth.

"Suck on them, baby. I love having them sucked on, especially when I have a big cock in my pussy. You have a big cock; therefore, you qualify. I am going to enjoy this next couple of hours."

Soon, Dave was doing exactly what she wanted as she rode him cowgirl style and lowered her breasts to his mouth. The breast play made her periodically spasm, probably in small orgasms. He could feel the flutter of her pussy around his cock as he more or less just rested inside her, allowing her smaller body to adjust to his size.

Another couple fell onto the bed next to them. "Sorry, Dave ... Ronnie," the male said. Dave noted that Felicity and Ricardo had been coupled for some time, probably standing, and now they needed something more comfortable and conducive to serious fucking. Felicity groaned as something pleasing swept through her small frame when her partner restarted the serious fucking they were enjoying.

A couple of other partners and much later, Dave held Alice in his arms. The orgy group had thinned out some.

Dave teased, "Did you do the entire band?"

Alice shook her head, "No. Three of them weren't at dinner, and the girl members were too busy with the guys." She grinned, "I did Robby, Mick, Jack, Ricardo, and Randy. I didn't get to the back-up singers -- maybe tomorrow night." She giggled.

"You a little full of cum? After all your sister isn't here to do clean-up."

Alice chuckled, "It turns out that your new friend Ally loves to eat very wet post-coital pussy, and so does Felicity. I'm pretty clean, and so is Felicity. We did each other."

Felicity snuggled into Dave's other side. "Hi, Dave. Hi, Alice. I love you both. I love this lifestyle. Thank you so much for introducing me to all this and for starting the Circle. I've really loosened up in the months I've been there. I'm so glad I'm a nymphomaniac."

The three kissed and let sleep overtake them.

Chapter 28 - Missouri

Dave bounced up on the stage from the side aisle. He surveyed the twenty-two-thousand people in the arena and waved to each quadrant of them. There was thunderous applause and cheers. He thought to himself, 'Shit, I could get used to this ego trip.' He spread both arms wide and then wrapped them around Ashley and the two of them shared beautiful kiss that was a lot more than just a peck on the lips. The applause got louder, especially when the two of them appeared kissing on the large screen over the stage that everyone could see.

"HELLO, SAINT LOUIS!" Ashley screamed. "Dave and I thank you for your welcome. We hope we provide you some easy listening and some country entertainment this evening. I don't think I have any further announcements to make tonight." She laughed, "Some people think I over did it in Birmingham. Oh, well. I love my life, my family -- both nuclear and extended, my friends, and I hope you love yours. Dave and I are going to start tonight with an extended version ofTexas Dawn." More applause and cheers sounded throughout the hall.

The band struck up the opening chords. Dave stepped forward and delivered the opening stanza, and then Ashley joined in. Dave was surprised but rolled with the change as Ashley looped them back one complete stanza in the song to extend the singing. Soon, many in the audience were singing along. Dave gestured for them to join them. There was the thunder of appreciation at the end of the song.

Dave faded to the rear of the stage slightly and Ashley swung into her next number, belting out a song Dave hadn't heard until that morning in rehearsal. Now he felt like a bump on a log, the only saving grace being that he was slightly out of the spotlight. Ally spotted his discomfort and danced a little with him behind the other two singers. After a bit, she went back to her line of singers and continued with Ashley's song.

Towards the end of Ashley's fast-paced number, Dave moved up and danced around the stage with her, much to everyone's amusement. Dave found himself surprised he remembered the two-step from junior high school dance class. He was also surprised at how relaxed he was starting to feel despite the thousands of people watching them.

The next song was a duet, and things progressed from there right up to the intermission. Back in the green room, Dave was pleased to find that not only were Ashley, Alice, and Felicity there with the rest of the concert presenters, but also Pam, Penny Amore, Bret and Jean Edwards from the Atlanta Association, Merry Noel, and Cord Jenkins, all from the Circle. Ashley had put out an invitation, and these were the people who were fast on their feet. Many of them had flown in commercially.

Ashley did her striptease in the midst of everyone down to her little thong. She then went around and kissed everybody, especially the men, and jiggled her tits at them. A few rubbed her slight baby bump. After everyone got to feel her tits, she dressed in the powder blue western outfit she wore for the second half of the show. She drank down a bottle of water, and by then it was time to head back out to the stage.

The second half of the performance went exactly according to plan, and at the end there was thunderous applause. Dave and Ashley did the encore, and then Dave went out of his way to be sure Ashley got the majority of the accolades and applause being directed their way by the audience.

The roadies were quick to breakdown the band's equipment and wiring to where it belonged. There were two upscale jitneys or small buses that collected the band and the rest of the entourage and carried them back the ten or so blocks to the hotel. Ashley's suite had been designated party central by her. The first thing the group found there were an open bar and a dozen different hors d'oeuvres and twelve warm pizzas. Many of the people including those who'd been on stage hadn't eaten a full dinner, so much of the food disappeared within a few minutes.

Many took advantage of the bar. Ashley stuck to water, mindful of her pregnancy that showed around her midsection. Alice and Pam also opted to be teetotalers because of their piloting duties the next morning.

The next thing Dave knew was that he was naked with a pretty band member that played the country fiddle riding his body as her generous tits seductively bounced around in front of his eyes. Paula Sidel declared her love for Dave before the end of the evening after he gave her The Experience. Paula was a darling brunette that looked like she was half her age, making her look like a young teenager.

Another girl from the band named Jan Rossi received similar attention after Paula lay gasping for air after a very peppy fuck with Dave. Less than an hour later, she also pledged to follow him to the ends of the earth with the undying and eternal love.

Dave's third coupling in the after-concert orgy was with Penny. As in every other interaction with her, whether sex was involved or not, he felt a deep spiritual connection with her, and without asking he knew the feeling was mutual. The multi-dimensional feeling of love they felt for each other was unassailable, and he knew that he wanted her in his nuclear family with his other wives. The late evening party was Penny's first where she hadn't known everyone before engaging in sex with them. She giggled and said she was having a great time.

The orgy crowd thinned out around two a.m., so space in his bed became available. Penny and Alice were there on either side of him as they fell asleep.

In the morning, Dave got in a run around part of the city including the park under the large archway. Back in the hotel suite, he showered and packed as the others enjoyed a breakfast that room service provided to them.

Alice sidled up to him. "I was hoping to travel the next few days with you. Have you promised your backseat to anyone?"

"NO! GREAT!" he exclaimed loudly. "I'd bump away anybody to have you with me. This is great news. You sure you're up for this?"

"I am. I brought all sorts of other clothing anticipating the trip. I even did a weather check. Today and tomorrow, if you're heading north, things will be really good, but on Tuesday we may want to be indoors someplace. There's quite a storm system sweeping in about then."

Dave trusted her forecast and judgment especially because she was so studied, as he was, in meteorology as it was integral to their pilot training. Alice went deeper into the subject than was required, and had an uncanny knack for getting the local weather precisely correct regardless of where she was.

He said, "Then we should bid adieu to everybody and hit the road. I'd like to end up in Kokomo, Indiana tonight. That's about three-hundred miles from here after we cut across Illinois on U.S. 40."

Alice smiled and disappeared into the bedroom to get her gear. She left a suitcase for Pam to take back to the house for her. The weather was still warm, but the nights promised to be on the cool side.

Alice wore her black motorcycle boots, some short shorts, and a crop top with no bra, of course. He watched Penny lovingly rubbing some suntan lotion on Alice's bare parts. He was acutely aware of the kisses to her ass and pussy that Penny rendered to his wife. Alice obviously welcomed the attention.

Alice on the back of the motorcycle was a work of art. She could be a sexy poster used to sell Harley Davidson motorcycles. Alice had great legs. Unfortunately, the luggage on the rear of the bike hid her rear assets that were something to write home about. Up top, Alice had been blessed with beautiful breasts, and despite nursing a child they hadn't developed too much sag. Dave teased her about passing the pencil test.

Ten minutes after saying goodbye to everyone in the suite, the couple rode the 1988 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail away from the hotel. Dave used Interstate 70 to exit the St. Louis area, cutting across Illinois. Eventually, he changed over to U.S. 40 that paralleled the Interstate in many places, but was more scenic and had more eye candy although slower going around a few of the many farming communities.

At a rest stop, Alice recommended a motel in Kokomo. He was surprised that while she'd been on the bike behind him, she'd been doing some research on her cellphone. The result was that at five p.m., the couple pulled up in front of the La Quinta Kokomo. Alice had gotten them a one-bedroom suite that was very comfortable.