Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave whispered to her, "Just be the best you can be."

Lindsay and Dave made love, almost ignoring the thumping sounds from a few feet away in the small camper as Simon and Alice resumed their hot fuck.

The foursome later came together so they could all interact with each other, the women taking turns being DPed, or being eaten out and fucked as they sucked on a cock, or other hedonistic ideas they came up with.

Alice seemed more versed at great ideas; no doubt due to her side-career in pornographic videos. After sharing that news about herself, Lindsay declared that she HAD to do a video, in the hopes the film could be a reminder to Dave of the happy evening they were sharing. Alice and Dave invited them to Sarasota to visit the Circle. Lindsay cried at the prospect of visiting what for her had become the Mecca of her sought-after lifestyle.

Lindsay couldn't get her pussy stuffed enough with Dave's cock the whole night. He was not only the new and novel cock in her life, he was the man who had given her The Experience -- the most intense emotional orgasmic relief she'd ever felt. She knew intuitively that no other experience, other than a repeat, would ever come close to that erotic and highly sexual act.

Even when the four were resting between lovemaking sessions, Lindsay would 'fluff' Dave's cock up to hard enough state for her to slide it into her drippy vagina while he did a little recovery. They sat and she would squeeze and squirm to keep feeling him inside of her, and to keep his hardness ramped up. Eventually, he'd signal that he was ready again, and they'd return to the bed and fuck like bunnies for a half-hour or until one of them ran out of steam. They repeated that sequence several times.

Alice got her chance several times to dine at Lindsay's 'Y', eating her husband's spunk that dripped from the gorgeous female pussy of their new friend. Lindsay also ate out Alice, a first-ever female-on-female experience for her that she relished.

As Dave and Lindsay otherwise kept busy, so did Alice and Simon. Often their recharge periods coincided so they'd sit and talk to the others. Simon served some more wine.

Eventually, the couples fell asleep locked together in coitus and each other's arms.

Chapter 30 -- Wisconsin

Since Simon and Lindsay Rhoades were heading to Chicago to the same place Dave and Alice were, more or less, they agreed to caravan with them. After some map work, they opted to join Simon and Lindsay again in a campground on a pretty lake just outside of Madison, Wisconsin.

The two couples had slept late in Simon's camper trailer due to the rampant sex they'd had with each other the night before and then first thing that morning. They didn't get underway until completing a late breakfast or early lunch they jointly prepared.

At Lindsay's request, she donned the helmet and rode on the back of the Harley behind Dave, holding onto him and hugging him with great love and affection. She was exceptionally pleased that the helmets had an intercom system with noise reducing ear sets, so they could talk without having to yell.

The weather was ideal for riding. At Alice's suggestion, Lindsay dressed in the minimum amount of clothing that would keep her from being arrested should they pass a cop on their ride. That turned into Lindsay borrowing Alice's tattered Daisy Duke shorts, and wearing a crop top without a bra. Alice's boots fit Lindsay, too, so she was set for the ride.

Alice helped attach the trailer to Simon's pickup truck, and then she rode in the cab with him the rest of the day. The route they followed took them down the west side of Lake Michigan and often gave them views of the lake or some of the bays on the huge lake.

Dave helped Lindsay apply suntan lotion to her more vulnerable areas, and then they were underway. The trip, including a couple of stops, took six hours. At the campground, Dave and Alice didn't even bother to set up their tent. They accepted Simon and Lindsay's invitation to again sleep in the camper ... with a swap of partners, as they had the night before.

The four rode into Madison for dinner in Simon's truck, taking time to roam around the city and the university. Classes were in session, so there were students all over the campus.

Over dinner, Alice got Dave to talk about staying in the Kappa Delta Alpha sorority house at Louisiana State University, including the erotic events that transpired on the nights he was there with some of the co-eds. Simon and Lindsay were enthralled at his story, including some of the details of his sexual encounter.

Lindsay asked about the criteria for a woman becoming his wife. Dave mentioned some of the obvious things, but Alice was the one that filled in the missing blank. "With a few women, he has a true metaphysical connection with them. They instantly connect on many different levels, communicate without talking or even being in the same country, and have a spiritual union that almost defies description. I didn't feel that with Dave for the first nine years we dated and then were married. After we started to have sex with others who we loved, I felt like a veil had been removed from my life and my marriage. Dave, too. Suddenly, we just had this supremely better connection.

"About the same time, Pam joined us, and then Heather, my sister Julie, Cricket, Scarlett, Nikky, JR, Tatiana, and Bridget. Dave has felt that connection recently with two other women, so you might soon hear that he has a dozen wives instead of ten."

About that time over dinner, Lindsay's phone rang. She carefully and in muted tones answered it, and then excused herself to go outside and complete the conversation. When she came back, Simon eyed her, "Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yes. That was just Macy." She slid back into her seat and quickly got back into the flow of the conversation at the table. As she did, Simon mouthed the words, 'Her sister' to Dave and Alice.

Lindsay saw him and amplified, "Yes, Macy is my older sister by two years. She lives in an area called Hyde Park in Chicago and is an apprentice architect. She takes the 'big test' in another year or two so that she's certified and licensed. She had a boyfriend up until about two months ago, so she's been looking for a roommate or some other completely different situation for herself."

After dinner, it took about a half-hour to return to the campground outside Madison. Dave was surprised to see another car snugged up next to the camper at the campsite. As they pulled up, a young brunette with very long tresses emerged from the car and smiled at everyone as they got out of the truck.

"MACY! You came!" Lindsay yelled and rushed into her sister's arms. They hugged and shared a sisterly kiss. Macy came to her father and they also hugged and kissed. Dave and Alice stood nearby pondering next steps. Dave was thinking that maybe they should set up the tent and allow for the family reunion that was taking place. Macy must have driven two hours from her home in Chicago to Madison.

Simon herded everyone inside the camper. The space in the trailer had been comfortable with four, but five started to push the envelope.

Dave asked in an aside to Simon, "Should Alice and I pitch our tent so you guys can have your privacy?"

"No! Not at all. Relax and enjoy. You'll see. I'm pretty sure it'll be okay; Lindsay will say something if it's not."

Dave wondered just what 'You'll see' meant. Earlier, even over dinner, the foursome from the night before had talked about repeating the long night of sex and lovemaking. Macy's presence looked as though it were going to compromise those plans. Alice apparently was thinking the same way; Dave heard her ask Lindsay if they should leave. Lindsay assured her that little had changed in their plans. He thought perhaps Macy would go off to some motel for the night.

Dave got handed a glass of wine, and Simon pointed to the edge of the bed as the place he should sit. There weren't that many seats in the limited space. Simon hadn't folded up the other bed to make it a sofa that morning. As Dave sat, Lindsay sat next to him and wrapped her body around his right arm, pushing her barely clad breasts with her erect nipples into his arm. Dave immediately wondered what Macy would think about what her 'kid' sister was doing.

Macy brought her glass of wine and sat on Dave's other side, also wrapping his arm in hers and pushing her nearest breasts against his bicep. He detected a shortage of brassieres in both women. Dave stiffened. He took her move to be that of a generally affectionate female and tried not to read anything further into the contact. He grabbed ahold of the mantra, 'Don't take anything for granted.'

The five of them talked for about an hour about many things related to the Circle and then about the fan club meeting in Chicago. At one point, both Dave and Alice said they didn't want to lose touch, so cellphones got passed around to share each other's contact information. Both Lindsay and Macy often made it a point to rub their breasts in a stimulating way against Dave's arms.

During their chat, Dave and Alice both realized that Macy knew a lot about the Circle and the various characters in it. She'd developed a near perfect sense of who was married or related to whom, even the children who were often not featured in the TV series. She also understood the philosophy and affirmed that she wanted to live her life that way. She was ecstatic when she learned that a book and Dave's talk would discuss how to start one's own Circle-like group. She said she wanted to join more than start her own.

The question of citizenship came up. Because they lived in Toronto, Dave had assumed that Lindsay and Simon were Canadian; however, that turned out not entirely accurate. They all had dual citizenships. This had to do with the citizenship of their parents, and the country the girls were born in. They did not have the typical limitations on staying in either country that usual foreign visitors did.

Eventually, Lindsay leaned in and kissed Dave quite passionately, even worming her tongue into his welcoming mouth. As they parted, she said, "Relax, especially with Macy. I want her to have the same experience you gave me last night. I told her all about last night; that's why she drove up here -- to see you. She's also going to the Circle Fan Club meeting so hopefully you'll see us all there, too. She's as big a fan as I am, in case you didn't take in all her knowledge about your place."

Dave started to say in a hesitant tone, "Errr, remember Lindsay that we have to see some test results before we can become too deeply involved with anybody."

He hadn't even finished his remark when Macy thrust a double-sided page of her lab test in front of him. It had been issued by an OB/GYN in Evanston four days prior. Macy said, "Knowing what we do about the Circle, we were hoping to meet somebody that was aligned with the place the same way we feel we are -- and that you are. If that happened, we didn't want to miss an opportunity to be with them and potentially start a beautiful loving relationship." She sounded enthusiastic and hopeful.

Dave just nodded and passed the paper back to her. As he did, Macy carefully put her two hands on his cheeks and turned him more to her. Their lips met in what soon became a smoldering kiss of passion.

Dave asked, "Are you cool with your father being here?" Simon had obviously watched his two daughters putting the make on Dave since the camper's living room was small.

"Oh, sure. He's even seen me naked many times. We've even gone to a nudist camp together but never told mom. She'd totally freak out if she knew." She laughed. "I'm not as romantically in love with him the way Lindsay is, but I don't mind snuggling up naked with him." She snickered, "I even like how I can give him a hard-on; historically I've left it to Lindsay to do something with it."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"Not a bit. In fact, I get very aroused watching them make love. I've been in their bed when they've been fucking, but not joined in. I jilled off and they could see me getting turned on and doing my thing. Sometime soon, the way I've been feeling, I'll probably cross that bridge so long as Lindsay wouldn't get her nose out of joint about it."

Lindsay leaned around Dave and said, "I want you to make love with dad. I think it'd be cool, especially if we formed a triad relationship together. I promise, if you do, I won't be the least bit pissed. To the contrary; I'll be leaping around for joy. I love you as much as dad."

"Wow, I didn't know you felt that way. I'll have to adjust my thinking then. I've been treating dad like he was married to you, and I don't mess with married men."

Dave teased, "I'm married. I even have ten wives."

Macy pecked at his lips, "You're a special situation or exception or something. Please make love to me. I want The Experience, too. Lindsay said it was a peak event in her life. We share ... and I think we're going to be sharing even more based on what she just said a moment ago."

Only a few feet away, Alice and Simon had been whispering to each other. Simon stood and moved around the camper turning out electric lights and lighting some candles. The atmosphere got romantic very quickly. He adjusted a few of the shades in the camper as well. As he did, Dave realized that the night before they'd carried on for hours in the camper with none of the blinds drawn. He wondered whether they'd accumulated any voyeurs in the small campground.

When Simon returned to Alice, she held her arms up and he immediately removed her top. Alice also belonged to the 'ban the bra' movement. Her breasts shimmied as she adjusted position. Simon's hand was on one and his mouth on the other almost instantly.

Macy held her arms up and looked hopefully at Dave. "Please."

Dave lifted her top allowing him to also bask in the sight of her beautiful breasts. Macy volunteered, "They're 'C' cups in case you're wondering. I love to have them kissed and sucked. I can even orgasm that way."

Behind Dave, he was aware of Lindsay stripping her clothes away, and then she started to work on removing the rest of his clothing. Soon, the three of them were naked, along with Simon and Alice. Alice already had Simon's cock in her mouth with one of her trademark blowjobs.

Macy immediately knelt in front of Dave and carefully took hold of his cock. He was inflating rapidly, also helped by Lindsay who'd started to run her hands all over his body and kiss him. He felt as though he were one big erogenous zone.

Dave watched Lindsay pump two fingers into her pussy, getting them drenched in her cream. She them smeared the cream on her fingers all up and down the sides of his cock as Macy held it and watched. Macy's other hand had started to fondle his ball sack. Lindsay lubed up Dave's cock with her emissions several times before focusing on kissing him again.

Macy then rubbed the glans of his cock all over each of her breasts, in effect smearing his pre-cum and her sister's cream around her nipples. She then steered the cockhead to her mouth and slowly enveloped just the large mushroom cap. Her mouth held him as her hand slowly moved the loose skin back and forth, in effect masturbating him into her mouth. Macy's other hand continued to lift and play with his sack.

Macy's mouth was soon all over Dave's cock, from his balls to the tip. At first, she licked, salivated, lapped, and sucked every part of the shaft without taking him deeply into her mouth. The more she worked the harder he got.

All at once, she gulped down almost his entire shaft, ending with her lips near the very base. Dave was larger than average, but any other time he'd been deep throated the woman had worked the shaft in her mouth for some time before producing the result Macy had in all of a millisecond.

Macy demonstrated that she knew some unique moves once he was buried in her throat. For one, she didn't seem at all stressed for oxygen. Next, she turned her head back and forth with him buried inside her throat, producing a lateral or twisting stroking of his shaft and head inside her mouth and throat. The feeling produced was unique and erotically stimulating. She also could flex some muscles in her throat or neck and produced further unique feelings he'd never felt before in any blowjob. Lastly, her tongue started to lave his testicles.

"Macy ... fuck ... if you keep that up, I'm ... not going to ... last ... long."

Macy hummed a little, adding some new sensation to what she was doing. Macy started to bob up and down, slowly at first, but then picking up the pace as each minute went by.

Dave warned again, "Very close ... I cum a lot."

"Mmmmm mmmmm," which he interpreted to mean blast away.

Dave felt that pumping deep in his body as his autonomic physiology took over and started to surge the sexual fluids he'd stored through his plumbing, and out through the end of his cock. He froze in position and stroked her head as the first shot exploded from the tip into her mouth -- her throat.

Macy pulled off slightly so she could capture the next surges of cum in her mouth. Dave moved his hips slightly, fucking her mouth gently as he expended the last of his cum into her mouth. Macy's hand squeezed and pulled, evacuating the last vestiges of the cum in his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him and opened her mouth, showing him a mouth nearly full of the pearly mixture he'd injected into her.

Holding her mouth open, she used her tongue to push some of the ejaculate out so it ran down her chin and then dripped onto her gorgeous round breasts. He watched as several generous drops covered the tip of her left tit and then dripped down to her thigh where she was kneeling in front of him.

Macy's eyes were sparkling with delight. She could see and, of course, feel the impact she was having on Dave's sexual arousal. Despite having just cum, he was harder than a steel rod.

Macy was doubly surprised when Dave leaned down and kissed her, even worming his tongue into her partially full mouth in a French kiss. She kissed back and even snowballed the unswallowed cum in her mouth with him. Dave maneuvered her around until her back was to the bed, and then nudged her to sit and lean back. It was his turn to pleasure her.

Dave lay beside her and started to kiss her neck and behind her ears. His tongue became involved frequently, adding to her stimulation and arousal. He kissed down one arm, discovering the muscles and sinew there. He did her chest leading to her breasts that were still dripping with what she'd extracted from his cock. He used a hand to smear the liquid around her breasts, raising her nipples to hard nubs in the process. His mouth followed sucking the teats into his mouth and using his tongue to further arouse her.

His journey continued 'south'. Kissing across her taut tummy and feeling her well-developed abs. This girl was in fabulous physical shape. He kissed down one leg and up the other, finally allowing himself the pleasure of discovery between her legs. She was lasered clean except for a small patch of pubic hair on her mons.

Dave's tongue went to work at every hole and flap of skin between her anus and her clit. He discovered her musky taste and savored the taste for a long while. Macy seemed to be like her sister in that she had a proclivity to experience orgasms from his oral play along her slit.

After her fourth shudder and groan, Dave added two fingers and penetrated her vagina. He quickly found her G-spot, and applied his skills in orgasmic arrival to her there. Her fifth orgasm filled the camper seconds later. He added a third finger to the mix, and then quickly a fourth.

Dave tucked his thumb into his palm and folded his hand. From his wrist down he was a penetrating machine -- a spear aiming to be inside her wonderful pussy. He'd push and feel her expand slightly on each attempt. Meanwhile, he kept up his oral assault around her clitoris.