Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, as he turned and screwed his hand into her, his hand disappeared inside her body. Another orgasm arrived, this time her whole lower body spasmed and he felt a gush of her wonderful tasting lubricating fluids surround his hand and wrist.

With his skilled fingertips, he found Macy's A-spot and started to stroke. Her eyes opened wide, surprised at the jolts of pleasure he could deliver from inside her. She moaned in pleasure as he continued. Her legs pulled back even further, completely exposing herself to his ministrations.

Macy reacted quicker than many other women he'd given The Experience to. He estimated five minutes, but that might have been generous. Macy's body started to arch into his hand and his busy fingers as she sought to maximize the contact and delight that she was feeling. Her moaning reached a crescendo, her body lost its stiffness and control, and she collapsed into a coma on the bed, her body twitching.

Dave extracted his hand and made a couple of licks of his fingers. To his surprise, Lindsay was suddenly next to him licking at his hand and fingers, and making sounds of happiness at what she was discovering. She pulled away enough to say, "I love the way she tastes. I think I'll become a regular -- again."

While Dave had been pleasuring Macy, he'd watched Lindsay and Alice, pleasuring Simon on the other facing bed in the camper. He glanced over to see they were watching him.

Dave said, "Simon, come over here and cuddled your daughter. When she awakens, she'll feel very loving. You should be the focus of her affection."

Simon closed the gap across the small space between the beds. Dave arranged the two of them so that their nude bodies were in romantic contact with each other. He made a few suggestions and Simon started to fondle Macy's breasts and kiss around her face, hair, and temples.

Macy's eyes fluttered open a few moments later. She looked up at Simon and then pulled him to her and kissed him. She smiled, "I'm so touched to awaken in your arms. I love you ... and I always have. I need to be with you now -- physically. I want you to make love to me for the first time."

Simon hesitated, "The others ...?"

"I want them to watch us. I hope Lindsay is all right with this, but I need you. Alice can give me pointers, and Dave ... I love Dave in a huge way. I want to make love to him right after you're through and cum inside me. I won't get pregnant; I'm on the pill. Please ... daddy."

Simon and Macy changed position slightly so they could kiss. Unlike the earlier kisses the others had seen between the two, these kisses were full of romance, passion, and promise of a long and deep relationship full of love.

Macy pulled her father into position over her and stroked his cock to reestablish the hardness he'd had moments before with her sister and Alice. At the appropriate time, she pulled him into her body, one hand guiding his cock as the other reached behind him and pushed on his hips. Simon sank into her body in one smooth penetration.

Macy nearly doubled over with a climax. Dave knew from experience that for a few days that any climax she had would be significantly more intense than a normal orgasm. She'd just discovered that fact. She groaned, "Oooooh, dad. Oooooh, Simon."

Yes, he and Alice knew there'd be the dichotomy between parent and lover for several weeks as she grappled with the incestuous behavior they'd just entered into. Dave expected she'd get through the steps to acceptance faster because of the long-term relationship her sister had with her.

Dave was surprised when Lindsay moved to the bed with her father and sister. She straddled her sister's head and lowered her wet pussy to her sister's mouth. Macy's tongue went right to work without any hesitation. One end of her body was receiving the love from her father as he pumped his cock into her; the other end was delivering pleasure to her sister. Macy's hands reached up until they found Lindsay's breasts that she could fondle and tweak from below.

Alice and Dave watched, holding themselves in reserve for follow-up action. They made small observations to each other in whispered tones.

Lindsay orgasmed and fell away from the pair, obviously savoring the oral sex from her sister. Macy soon followed, and her no doubt spasming pussy pulled Simon into a juicy climax where he jettisoned his load inside his older daughter. They were quickly hugging and kissing and pledging love to each other for the rest of time. Lindsay joined them with more kisses.

Eventually, the trio sat up. Simon looked at Alice and Dave on the other bed. "Thank you. I didn't realize how much I loved Lindsay AND Macy. Now, I feel complete."

Lindsay was nodding, "Me, too. I wanted my big sis in a love relationship. I hope she agrees to help grow and nurture what we found here tonight."

Macy stroked Lindsay's breasts, "She agrees. I love you both so much. Yes, whenever we can get together, we must do what we just did, and just know that our love now has this extra and wonderful dimension in it -- the lovemaking between us."

There was some other chatter, and then Macy said, "Not to takeaway anything from what happened in our family, but I really want Dave to make love to me. He gave me The Experience, and it was the most significant part of my life, especially what happened right afterwards. Now, I need him. Lindsay, please join in if you want."

Simon and Dave changed place on the beds. Alice immediately went to work on Simon, enjoying Macy's taste second hand from his cock.

Dave stretched out both women and then drove his cock into one and then the other for a few cycles. Macy seemed to have an orgasm every time he penetrated her quim. Eventually, he brought her over his body so she could ride him. He directed Lindsay to sit on his face.

Minutes later, this was the position the three were in when Lindsay again rolled to the side spasming into a large orgasm on Dave's mouth and tongue. Macy's orgasm topped her sister's, especially in the vocal sounds of exception satisfaction. Dave exploded into Macy, adding his load to what Simon had left inside her.

The three cuddled and kissed for a while, even watching as Simon made love to Alice. They, too, completed their lovemaking with some vocalizations that made Dave wonder what could be heard outside the camper. There were other campers nearby.

Dave made the suggestion, "Lindsay, why don't you clean up your sister and Alice. They both have very messy pussies that are leaking cum."

Lindsay lit up like a Christmas tree at the idea. She slithered down Macy's body, kissing every inch or two until she reached her drippy slit. The whole area was awash not only with cum but also Macy's wonderful sexual juices. Lindsay started licking and sucking up the residue. Dave made a further suggestion about snowballing what she found. Macy was turned on by the idea, and the sisters ran with it from there.

The group didn't go to sleep for another three hours. Everyone needed more loving and there were more combinations and arrangements to try, including everyone on one bed and interacting.

Dave ended sleeping with Lindsay and Alice. Macy ended with her father with them remaining coupled together from their final lovemaking session of the evening.