Lori a Fresh Start and a New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell did you expect me to say. I didn't know what was going on. Yeah I admit the anger didn't help. I could have asked them but I was sick of hearing your name. I just wanted the world to go away.'

She crawled up on top of me, her wet gooey pussy massaging my mound, her boobs crushing and massaging mine. Her mouth glued to mine in a searing kiss.

"I'm sorry. I know I keep saying it, but I am. I was hoping to talk to you and explain before anybody got to you."

I let my hand run down her back, over her bum so my fingers could slip into her squishy delicious depths. She squirmed as my fingers caressed the inner walls of her vagina, spreading her delicious dewy juices all over her vulva. Her aroma was intoxicating, her arousal unmistakable.

That was how we spent the next two days. We made love and talked about foundations, buildings, charities, and then we made love again. Exhausting, fabulous, delightful are all superlatives that don't fully explain how I felt.

It was the third day when it got awkward. Tab was still in bed, I mean it was ten in the morning. I was cooking crumpet and making a cuppa for us when I heard her talking to somebody.

When I carried the tray back into the bedroom, Tab looked up. A mixture of guilt and expectation eased across her face. "It's Tina."

I sat down with the tray and eased under the covers. Tab flicked the loudspeaker button on her phone and said. "Babe, you're on speaker. Lori can hear you."

Tab held the phone out to me, and mouthed 'Say something.'

"Hey, Tina." Was all I could say."

"Hi, Lori." She got out between little sobs.

"You'll never guess what I'm doing?" Tab said cheekily. When nobody said anything, Tab giggled. "Eating crumpet."

When she said it like that, I started giggling as well, then Tina laughed, before saying. "Cheeky bitch. Doesn't sound like it."

Tina grabbed one, and started eating it noisily, the hot golden syrup making her sound very salacious."

"Oh you dirty bitch," Tina gasped. "You are."

"Uh huh, I've got a mouthful of hot syrupy crumpet. You wouldn't believe how wet and gooey it is. The syrup's running down my chin."

"Stop it, not fair. I'm getting horny as fuck," Tina moaned.

The conversation had switched from awkward to filthy in a flash.

"Are you eating crumpet, as well?" Tina asked me.

"Yep, and mine's as sticky as hers. I can't get my mouth over it all. The juice is running everywhere."

Tab moved her crumpet over my boob and squeezed it, the hot buttery treacle dripping down over my naked flesh. "Oh, fuck that's hot as. Be careful."

"Oh, don't be a sook, I'm going to lick it up."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Tina asked, realising we weren't actually doing it.

"We're having breakfast in bed. Lori made hot crumpets and tea."

"Ah, okay. Lori, I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I want you to know. I love Tab, I didn't do it out of malice."

"Yeah, I get it, and I had no right to get mad. I fucked up as well. We should have talked properly when you and I made love. I simply didn't know how to handle it. You know I love you."

"Yeah, I know. Wow, this is so fucked up. I wish I was there with you both."

"Then come down. Get in your bloody car and come."

She giggled sexily. "Should I put clothes on first?"

"Yeah, babe, don't get arrested."

"What should I bring?"

"Enough clothes for a couple of weeks, and could you raid my drawers for some of mine? I'm swimming around in fatso's pants, and they keep falling down." Tab said with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Hey, fuck you. You're the one who had to squeeze their fat arse into my tights yesterday. They're so stretched they'll never be the same." I responded giving her a nudge.

There was a pause, and it stretched out longer and longer, the tension growing, the banter vanishing. Eventually Tina said. "Are you sure you want me to come?"

"Yes, babe, we want you.' Tab held the phone closer to me, and it was clear she needed me to reiterate her words.

"Tina, we want you to be here with us. No more fooling around."

"I'm on my way." She responded.

As soon as the phone beeped that the call was disconnected, I grabbed Tab's hair and pushed her face onto my boobies. "Lick it up." She giggled as she attempted to lick all the sticky golden syrup of my flesh.

We dragged ourselves out of bed, happy and sated just after lunch, and Tab made us do housework like crazy. My knees hurt from scrubbing floors, my hands looked like I had washed a million pots and pans.

We washed windows, washed bedclothes and linen. I was physically exhausted, but mentally happier than I had been in a long time. The release from tension lifted spirits, and even though my body ached, I felt uplifted. Nervous mind you, but in a good way, expectant maybe.

It was late when Tina pulled into the driveway. The moment Tab saw her, she squealed like a baby. "She's here," then she rushed out the door. I watched out the kitchen window as they almost threw their bodies at each other. Their hugs were earth moving. The expectant energy manifested in anxiety as I watched. Through the open window I heard Tina ask, "Where's Lori?"

Tab turned, probably expecting me to be there. Her eyes lifted and she saw me peering from the kitchen window and said, "Don't be a duffer, come on, babe."

I walked out and Tina edged forward as Tab stepped back. We eased into a hug; it started uncomfortably, but grew. It was like two flat batteries slowly charging. The flow of affection, love, desire, built and when our mouths crashed into each other and our open-mouthed sensuous kiss erupted. It was like a dam wall breaking, and all the anger, mistrust, and feelings of hopelessness vanished, flooding the ground below us.

It did feel weird when I opened my eyes and Tab was standing, tears in her eyes watching. I didn't try to decode her look, I just opened my eyes and we all came together.

A melding of three into one. It was impossible to tell who kissed who. The hands caressing my body could have been anybody's. It was a momentous moment of molten joy.

We leaned on each other, trying to support one and other. I'm sure they felt as giddy as I did.

"How have you been?" I asked Tina.

"Better now. I have been so depressed. I thought we had destroyed everything. Now, oh my god, I feel so alive, happy." I kissed her again, and it was passionate and hungry.

Staring into Tab's eyes, I saw the emotions I was feeling. I saw happiness, elation, and peacefulness, like our fighting was done...

"Perhaps we could go out for dinner?" Tab suggested. "It would give us a chance to talk. I think we all need that."

There was certainly a lot of finger pointing and the tongues were wagging as we walked into the Cossy club. Vanessa met me with a hug, and then repeated it with Tab and Tina.

She led us over to a table in the corner, and brought a bottle of wine. Her eyes questioned, but she said nothing.

The wine helped ease the tension... The conversation circled quickly. Each of us had our own concerns and the walls slowly crumbled as we allowed our true feelings and fears to express themselves.

I didn't even realise I had some of the fears, but as Tab or Tina voiced theirs, mine followed.

"God could we be a more pitiful pathetic bunch?" I lamented. "All these insecurities, and so much apprehensiveness."

They both nodded with Tab giving a little giggle. "We're worse than teenagers."

"I know," Tina added. "My mind won't let go. I feel so vulnerable, I feel like I'm standing on a cliff face and there's nobody to catch me."

"We're here, babe." Tab replied quickly, and she reached for Tina's hand. She held it tightly in one hand, rubbing the back of it with her other. "You don't believe in us?"

Tina had to use her other hand to wipe away a tear. "I don't know, I feel so useless."

I glanced around the room, and we were definitely the main attraction. I could see the hushed conversations as people leaned closer together and quickly averted eyes. Tab saw me looking and whispered, "Should we leave?"

"No." I stated feeling a surge of rebellion. "Fuck them, this is my town, as well. They're not chasing me off."

Vanessa sauntered over with our meals, and I jokingly asked, "Are we safe to eat this? No poison."

She sniggered. "No poison, and if it's not up to par, give me a call." She was about to walk away when she turned and asked. "Can I sit and talk to you for a bit?"

We all exchanged glances as she sat down beside me. Tab was so fast on the offensive it scared me. "Do you want us to leave?" she snapped caustically.

"Why would I... Never mind. What I wanted to talk about was a local family's house burned down a month ago. They are very poor, didn't have insurance. We have been running a give a little page, but we haven't made much money."

"You want a donation?" Asked Tina.

"No, what I wanted to ask, but it's a bit cheeky of me, but. I wondered whether you could run a little benefit concert or something."

"I remember reading about it while we were here." Tab said without looking at me said. "Of course we will."

"Tab... I"

She gave me a scathing glower. "We can do it, I know Amber will say yes, and I'm sure Marla will as well."

"I want to help as well." Tina said hesitantly.

"See." Tab said confidently. "We can do it. Sorry. I don't remember your name."

"I'm Vanessa. When do you think you could do it? They are staying with different families at the moment. It's real hard on the kids. I wasn't expecting anything grand, maybe we could just do it here at the club and pass the hat around?"

"Vanessa, I'm Tab, and I know we can do better than that. If you trust me, give me a few days and we'll get back to you."

"Thanks Hon," Vanessa said.

After she left, I hissed. "What the hell are you doing? We leave for Aussie, then England in a few weeks. There's no way we can get something organised."

"Trust me, Lori. I can do this. Now, lets eat. I've got work to do."

Dinner was finished quickly, and as we were getting ready to leave, Tina said, "How much money do you guys have on you. I mean like cash?"

We all dug around our purses and handbags. Between us we came up with seven hundred bucks. As we were paying our bill. Tina handed over the cash. "This is for dinner, and give the rest to the family."

Tab jumped in with, "Give me a day and I'll let you know what we can organise. At the worst, these two will put on a concert for you."

Vanessa walked around the counter and gave us all a hug in turn.

The drive back home was short, but volatile. "Why did you say that, Tab? Shit, what are we going to be able to organise in a day? Even if Amber and Marla are interested, we need a PA, sound techs, a stage. Holy shit, girl, you're making promises we can't keep."

I was sitting in the back, as we brought Tina's car. "You in the cheap seats. Shush," Tab said. "You said you trusted me. Let me try. If I can't organise something, then I will explain that it was my fault. Come on, surely between you two you could do something?"

"Of course we could," Tina gushed. "So long as Lori still wants to play with me."

"Daft cow, of course I do, but with the issues you're having with Marty, we wouldn't be able to perform your songs. He would have his hand in the cookie jar."

She pouted, and I could see Tab grimacing as well.

When we got home after my little tirade, things were... shall we say tense? All of the earlier sexual energy had burned off. Now we were all looking around nervously.

"Tea, wine, tequila, or Vodka?" Tab asked.

Vodka, and make it strong." I sighed.

"Tequila," Tina added quickly. "Yeah, I think I'll go tequila as well." Tab replied. It reminded me of some of my early dates, full of expectation, hesitancy and awkwardness. None of us really knew what to do or say.

My sofa was only a two seater. When Tina and I walked in, the air was thick with that clumsy awkwardness, and when she chose the sofa, I sat on the big old chair in the corner by the fire place.

The room was small, and some would call it cosy. When Tab walked in with the tray of drinks, she looked back and forth between Tina and me and decided to sit beside Tina. The drinks all vanished quickly, and Tab jumped up to refill the glasses. When she sat back down she sighed deeply.

"Shit, come on. Why is this so difficult?"

"I think we are scared. I know I am," I replied.

"Why, what's the worst that could happen?"

"I don't know, it might be awful, then we would be left with nowhere to go. What happens then? Do you get back in your cars and drive away?"

"How could you think that?" Tab snorted in horror. "You're filling us with negative emotions. Let's play a game. We all have to write down our favourite song of all time. Then we take turns at guessing. Loser skulls."

I sniggered. "What if we all lose?"

"Then we will all be pissed in no time. I'm interested if you can remember my favourite. Bet you can't."

"That's not fair," Tina gushed. "You guys have so much history together. I'll lose easy."

"Suck it up princess, I've told you my favourite song. It's a matter of whether you were listening."

Tina sighed defeatedly. "I'm screwed."

We played three rounds, and yes, Tina got wickedly screwed. What surprised me was how much of our time together Tab had committed to memory: things I had long since forgotten.

After the third round, Tina cried, "Enough already. I'm hammered. Tab looked at me, and pulled Tina into a very sexy kiss. Tina's hands started roaming everywhere. Their mouths were locked together as I watched, hands caressing and fondling, buttons popping, breasts mauled.

"Are you just going to watch, or do you want to join us?"

"Watching is fun, I might just do that."

Tina and Tab looked back and forth, and they both crawled over to where I sat reclined in my chair. This was a first for me, mouths, and hands all over me. I tried to fight my way into the sexcapade, but they were busy giggling and stripping my clothes off. I was making some inroads, until Tab's luscious breasts filled my mouth. It's not like I was complaining. I was fighting Tina, as she sucked and nuzzled beside me.

Overwhelmed is the only word to describe the scene developing around me. If you're like me, you've imagined this a hundred times, but when it actually happens, it's easy to get lost. There are kisses and fingers in places and it's hard to figure out who's doing what.

When Tab ripped off what remained of her clothes and her pussy smothered my face. I pretty much forgot everything else. I was in heaven. I loved the taste and feel of her on my face, the way she squirmed and wriggled using me like a sex toy.

This was different, though, because everything changed the moment I felt Tina's mouth attach to my very own vagina. Oh my god, this really was heaven. Tab wouldn't let me see, her legs wrapped so tightly around my head, all I could focus on was her pleasure.

It was an amazing experience, We made love into the early morning when we all finally ran out of energy. Sleep was a welcome respite.

Not surprisingly, I was the first one up. It was a two-sided coin, joyous and awkward. As much as the memories filtering through from the previous night excited me, it was strange waking in the muddle of two women, both of whom I felt a serendipitous connection with.

I was already showered and getting breakfast when Tab walked into the kitchen. Her kiss was delicious, her embrace the same. "Lori, I love you; wasn't it an amazing night?"

"And then some. I'm still trying to process some of what happened. You seemed to enjoy yourself."

"I did," she replied sexily. "To have both my special girls together at last. While you were on tour, I dreamed about this moment, and now that it's happened I can't believe it."

With the kettle whistling away, I got the cups ready. "Is Tina up yet?"

Tab laughed snidely. "I think she might have had a bit much to drink. She'll be asleep for a while yet."

"She seems fine, how's she been coping with the withdrawals?"

"She's been okay. Through the worst of it. You know what it's like/ though, day to day for a while. I think she'll make it so long as her world doesn't fall apart."

That seemed like a strange thing to say. "Are you trying to guilt me? Why would you say that?"

"That's silly. I simply meant I think she'll be fine."

"I'm still trying to figure out how this is going to work. It's a lot to take in."

"I feel the same, and I'm sure Tina has the same concerns. It's the same for all of us, Lori. The fears you have, I have. I can't answer your questions, because I simply don't know."

"Well, are we all going to share a bed?" I asked. "Lets start with the easy stuff."

"I hope so, sweets. It was what I wanted. Why, didn't you like it?" She looked surprisingly anxious.

"Yes, I enjoyed it. I'm just seeing all these weird situations. What happens when one of us has our monthly? Do we all abstain, or if you and I are fighting, what happens? I'd be pissed if you and Tina made love."

She scowled, "Wow, you're focusing on the negatives again. I would never do that, and I'm sure Tina would feel the same."

"Tina's younger than us, What if she meets somebody else?"

"Then I guess if she loves them. She'll leave. Again, negatives babe. Lets focus on the present, the here and now. The good stuff. I love you, I love her. I can't think of anything nicer than sharing myself with both of you."

"What about when one of us doesn't feel like it, and the others are gagging for it?"

She slid into my arms, and her mouth mashed ino mine. It was a kiss designed to shut me up, and it worked.

She leaned away from me a little. "Is that better?"

"Yeah, but I have to try and figure this out. You know what I'm like. What about money?"

"Christ, babe, what do you do with yours now? Why would anything change? I'm happy to just throw it all into a big pot, but I like having my independence as well."

I guess we had been loud, because when I looked up, there was Tina walking in, her eyes bloodshot, and her knuckles digging in trying to wipe away the sleep. "What are you two arguing about?"

"We're not arguing. Silly Miss Doubtful over there is fixating on all the negatives. I'm trying to convince her we can overcome." The pair of them slipped into a sweet morning kiss as I poured the tea. It was strange watching them share such a loving moment. My heart swelled, but there was that little corner that died a little.

That was extinguished when Tina eased into my arms, her breath still smelling of tequila and sex. The kiss was like dynamite. My arms holding her tight, her tongue coiled around mine, refusing to let go.

Tab wrapping us both in her wide-open arms seemed like the icing on the cake.

We had breakfast, Tina ran off to shower, and Tab said, "I've got business to attend to. Do you think you can entertain Tina?"

"Well, that's another question. What happens if we make love? Will you be upset?"

"We are three people, all individuals. At different times, we will be in different places. If you and Tina feel the urge, then you have to go with what feels right. If you weren't here, I would be making love. If she's not around, you and I will make love. There are no rules, not for my mind. Apart from the obvious. Nobody must be hurt. This all swings on mutual love, respect and trust."

She was already gone when Tina walked back into the kitchen. "We better talk," I said softly, trying to take out the accusing nature of the words.

We sat together, and I asked. "How have things been with Marty?"

"He's a horrible nasty man. I wish I had listened."

"He's a pig all right. What happened with Remi?"

"He was even worse. I didn't see it at first. I had stars in my eyes and I was trying to get back at you for rejecting me. I loved you even then, and that morning when we made love. It was mind blowing. Then you just washed your hands of me."