Lori a Fresh Start and a New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started crying, and I moved to her side to hold her. "I wasn't trying to be cruel. I loved you as well, but I couldn't break Tabs heart all over again. I love her, she's part of me."

"I know that now."

"Was he terrible?"

"He was a bully, and I hated him. He just used me for sex, and to get a contract with you. He didn't care about me, and he was a fucking pervert. All he ever thought about was himself. I shudder when I think of the things he got me to do."

"What about the drugs?"

"He tricked me. I had used speed and even a little coke in the past. But we did a few lines, then he got me to try meth. He said it would be okay. Then while I was so out of it, he injected me with heroin." She glanced at me guiltily. "God, it was amazing. I can't explain it."

"You don't have to. I know what you mean. The high, the rush. It's incredible, but then you come down and you're selling your body and soul for a fix. I've been there."

I couldn't resist, she looked so vulnerable, so innocent and alluring. I kissed her, and it was forceful and passionate. Mt hands found her boobs under the sloppy Tee, her skin smooth, supple. Her nipples stiffened and her cotton briefs were no defence from my fingers. Hot, slippery and inviting.

She gasped as my fingers twirled inside her. "Oh god, fuck me," she breathed into my mouth.

My palm pressed and squashed her pussy as my fingers delved deeper, faster. Plunging in and out, the squishy sloshing filled the air.

Without planning it, we were back in bed, her pussy rubbing frantically on mine, her leg sliding between mine to jam against my open swollen vagina.

Like mating snakes we coiled, gyrated, ground ruthlessly against each other, our breath coming in ragged gasps. The orgasm was cataclysmic: a tidal wave of sexual energy.

We fell into a sated sleep, curled together, arms and legs as one. That's how Tab found us. I woke to her naked body sliding between Tina and I. "Greedy little vixens," she said playfully, and the whole thing started again.

It was afternoon when Tab managed to get us to listen. "Okay, it's happening. The radio station in Te Kuiti is providing the stage and PA. The Rugby club's providing the grounds. Amber and Marla are up for it. Ben is asking a couple of acts he's recording at the moment. He things they'll be in.

I spoke with the record company, and they think they can get Skylight to perform. They might even be able to get Jallea to come down. I have to give them the go ahead today. I'm telling you. It's happening."

"What about me, what can I do?" Tina asked anxiously.

"Because of the way things are with you and Marty's lot, I thought you might like to get on stage with Lori, like old times. I thought the two of you could do an early afternoon duo thing. Play some of the old covers you used to do. Then later, you could get on stage with the band and really blow everybody's minds."

"You got all that organised today?" I spluttered disbelievingly.

"Yep, while you two were grinding pussies, I was making hay."

"Cheeky cow."

It showed how effective Tab could be when determined. There were lots of obstacles, but she just pushed through them like a runaway bulldozer.

The amazing thing that eventuated from the concert was the conversations Tab started with people. Even the most ardent opponents started to come around to her suggestions about running a centre that cared for troubled kids.

We managed to raise enough money to rehouse the displaced family, and do some upgrades on the local hall. It was well and truly a success.

Tina and I got to relive our earlier days when we opened the concert. Dickhead Marty wouldn't give Tina permission to perform her own songs because he had a dispute in the court system. He was granted an injunction barring her from performing the songs until the case was heard.

It was typical Marty. He thought he was living in the sixties and he was some sort of American crime lord. He depended on bullying and the fact most artists couldn't afford to fight him.

The moment he said no. I decided we would fuck him over no matter how much it cost.

Still, it provided the perfect platform for Tina and I to play some old classics, with plenty of guest artists joining us on stage. Then later, Tina joined Amber, Marla and myself on stage. It meant the audience missed out on hearing Tina's songs, but we took great pleasure in explaining why we couldn't perform them.

The local MP, was interested in Tina's plight, but we quickly realised it was just him making himself look good.

Our Tour to Aussie and the UK was rushing towards us. Having Tina onstage was such a blast that we decided to take her on tour. Marty tried to talk her out of it, but with Tab and me by her side, she stood up to him.

The real battle for her songs began in earnest when we got back. Marty was trying to enforce elements of her contract with him. He wanted her to tour, promoting her album. It was my idea that she just refused, and forced him into a court case.

Of course, the first step was mediation. He turned up with Alex. She seemed pissed at the way things turned out. We sat down with the mediator and he laid out his case.

"Tina, we had a contract. You were happy to sign. In the contract you agreed to promote the album, and also record a follow up album."

"Marty, it was your sidekick Remi who coerced Tina into tampering with drugs. You knew what he was doing, and did nothing to stop him. He tried to prostitute her, for god's sake." I snarled across the table at him.

"You repeat that shit outside this fucking room and I'll have you for bloody slander you dyke bitch."

"Language," the mediator called. "If there's anymore of that this session will be ended. I agree that the accusations are not helpful. We are trying to find an amicable solution so both parties can work together in the future."

"There is no future," Tab said forcefully. "Tina is so scared of him she refuses to be alone in a room with him."

"I'll bloody sue. I'll take every cent you've got," he snarled, pointing his finger at Tina who was in tears.

"Then sue," I threw back at him. "Tina has decided that because of the acrimony she hates the songs on that album, and she will never perform them again. You might own the rights to them Marty, but they're worthless to you. They won't earn one cent of royalties."

We could see him becoming extremely agitated. "I'm not fucking joking. I'll sue her. I'll take everything she's got."

To our surprise, Tina stood up and hissed. "Sue me. Take everything. You'll find I've got nothing. I've already donated every cent I had to the 'Future Children's Charitable Foundation. I have nothing for you to take. I don't even have a car."

"We paid you over a million dollars," he blustered.

"All gone. You can check it yourself. It all went to charity?"

"Then how do you survive?" the mediator asked.

"She lives with me." I proudly stated.

It was then that Alex spoke up. "Marty, I think we need to take an adjournment." He nodded, the mediator agreed and we all streamed out of the room. Alex caught me as we walked out. "Lori, can we talk privately?"

We found an empty room and sat together, not across the table, but side by side. "I have to apologise for Marty. Regardless of what we say to him, he thinks he can bluster and bully his way through every situation."

"Yeah, he's a dinosaur all right."

"Is there any way we can resolve this? We don't want to sue Tina. It wouldn't be good for us or her. The contract is clear. She does have responsibilities."

"We know that, Alex, but your company empowered Remi, and Marty used him to coerce Tina. She didn't know, and if this does go to court. We will do our damndest to make sure everybody knows what he did. He drugged her, he tried to prostitute her. If Tab and I hadn't got to her that night, god knows what would have happened."

"Lori, I'm well aware of what happened. I don't condone or approve of it. Remi has a history, and I'm sure when he goes before the courts he will get what he deserves."

"I bloody hope so."

"The bottom line is, we, the board, are trying to get rid of Marty. We don't like the way he behaves. Tina would be working with me, not him."

"This isn't a reflection on you, Alex. We're trying to make a point. Artists have been screwed over for long enough. Marty made millions from my works, and all I got was a pittance. The same is not happening to Tina."

"Okay, give me something. How do we move forward?"

"You give Tina back ownership of her intellectual property. We'll promote the money that Tina donated to our foundation as coming from your company. You'll get so much great publicity from it that it will be good for all of us."

"What about the albums already in circulation?"

You can sell them. If Tina tours with us and we perform those songs, they will sell. We, however will be recording them again and releasing our own album."

"Jesus, you strike a hard bargain."

"Alex, if you and I had sat down at the beginning, all of this would never have happened."

She nodded. "Yes, agreed. Marty is an ass. Bloody men, what can you do?"

As we talked and stumbled our way to an agreement, we both had to make a few concessions, but in the end, we had an agreement.

We also had a new board member for our Foundation. When Alex and I started to talk about what we were trying to achieve, she asked if she could help, and I invited her onboard.

Tab and Tina were a bit shocked, but after meeting Alex properly, they agreed. She would be a real asset.

We still had a long way to go before our plans would become real, but the wheels were in motion.

To get things rolling, we brought in some caravans, and the visiting girls stayed in them. They got to experience working on a farm. We set them up with local farmers who employed them in varying capacities.

Rhonda was one of the first, and we got to renew her love for the piano. That's what I wanted: to show those kids the power of music.

Tina, Tab and I still live on the farm and our relationship has grown from strength to strength. We found love; okay, maybe not your run of the mill love. But we were hardly average, or normal or whatever the fuck you want to call us.

Our relationship is solid. Strangely I still battle with my inner demons when it comes to jealousy. Maybe you never fully get past that when you live with two gorgeous feisty women. We love passionately. We fight like vicious cats. Tina found her voice in the band and no longer sits in the background. She makes sure her opinions are heard.

Tab and I tend to be the stay at homes. We are comfortable with each other. Our love is eternal. Tina drifted away a little. She has started to see Alex. Yeah, who knew. Alex was interested on more than just the music.

She will never become part of our family, but when I see the love in her eyes when she looks at Tina, I wonder if it won't be long before Tab and I become a twosome again.