All Comments on 'Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 03'

by ChelseaVixen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this series just wish the chapters were longer. Tyrone has his young teacher where he wants her I wonder if beside having her be used by lots of men and I assume his uncle in the future, is he planning to have her pierced, or ownership tats? Did he have her shave yet? Please continue .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a dumb cunt! It's too bad the husband, who does the right things for wife and family, gets fucked over by a slut and a bunch of slimeballs.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s great that a student is fucking his teacher. I remember years ago when I was in high school a teacher heard rumors from other girls that I had a big dick. She started flirting with me, even though she was married. My father had his own mechanic shop. One day she asked me if I could help her with her car. We made arrangements for me to work on it that following Sunday afternoon. Dad was cool with me working down there so that wasn’t a problem. Long story short, she got the stretching of her life. We fucked for the rest of the year. She moved & I heard she divorced later that year. Years later I ran into her @ a funeral & she was married to a big black man. Hopefully he was able to fill that hole up. Once a girl gets a big dick they are usually hooked for life.

el_eyeel_eye12 months ago

Good story Chelsea. I hope it continues. I would enjoy it if you occasionally used the word "tits" instead of "boobs". I don't think Tyronne sucks on "boobs".

ChelseaVixenChelseaVixen12 months agoAuthor

el eye I will do that... Im learning all the time.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195511 months ago

Another 5 stars! Yet one more white wife after being blacked cannot resist the euphoric feeling the size gives her and states, I'm yours whenever you want me! Super hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous