Lori Takes Charge

Story Info
Tim unexpectedly finds a dominate wife.
1.5k words
3.44
4.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Roberts late as usual. He invited me over for dinner knowing I haven't had a home cooked meal in years. His wife, Lori, answered the door sweating, her hair was up in a messy bun still wearing the apron shed been cooking in.

"Hey sorry i'm late."

"oh no your fine. I got started late i just put it in the oven still have 30 minutes."

"Well looks like I'm early then." I joked

Lori giggled smacking me teasingly on the arm. "Robert is in the den go a head and join him I'm going to hop in the shower."

"That sounds better than the den" it just snuck out of my mouth I couldn't stop my self. Regretting what i said she giggled a little harder.

"Maybe next time" she said with a wink. she closed the door behind me and went upstairs to the bathroom.

I've been over a handful of times and started making my way to the den. I grabbed two beers out of the fridge as i passed the kitchen. As i walked into the room i handed Robert his beer and had a seat on the couch.

"Whats going on Tim?" Robert asked.

"Not much man."

"Lori is in the shower, then we can eat"

"No problem, I can wait."

We had a couple beers each when Lori yelled for us to come eat.

The table already set we sat down to eat when Lori came back to the dinning room. I looked at her speechless. Her damp hair was up again, she had a tiny white tank top that left little to the imagination. I could clearly see her hard nipples on her C size breasts. Her tiny shorts were just as modest as her top. Her shorts weren't tight but very small. I couldn't see her from behind but her pussy was barely covered i stared hoping i could catch a glimpse of her kitty before she sat down. But it was no use. She sat to the right of me at the square table. Sitting side ways she crossed her legs making her perfectly pedicured toes face me. We sat and chatted as we ate all the while she bounced her foot up and down making it very hard for me not to look. Robert acted like everything was normal but every time she caught me looking she smiled at me and Robert. We finished eating and all went back to the den.

I took my previous spot on the couch, Robert was in his recliner, making lori sit by me on the couch. She sat on the couch with both feet up her knees to her chest. Making her already tiny shorts ride up even further. Every time she moved they kept creeping further and further in to her gorgeous ass. Robert and I have been taking turns getting drinks for the three of us but this time Lori got up to get them. I guess she was feeling more comfortable with a few drinks when she stood up one side of her shorts was completely in her crack. Her left cheek was fulling exposed her right cheek was about half covered. When she stood up she faced away from me asking Robert what he wanted. I stopped talking and stared at her ass with my mouth open. When she finished talking to him she turned to look t me.

"What would you like?" she asked. with no reply from me she asked again "TIM, what do you want?!"

''Uh..uhh...sorry just another beer please." i stuttered

"She makes me speechless too don't worry" Robert laughed

She made no effort to fix her shorts she just slowly walked away shaking her ass as she went.

"Sorry man" i said

"Don't worry she told me she was going to fuck with you" Robert reassured

"Her ass is amazing"

"I know"

Lori came back in this time when she sat down she leaded against the arm of the couch and lifted her feet onto my lap. Knowing her and Robert talked about teasing me already i decided to not to be shy. I grabbed her feet and started rubbing them.

"MMMM... that feels good" her shorts were now riding up her pussy. I couldn't stop looking at her camel toe. My dick was getting hard thinking about what her kitty looked like. She felt it with her foot and moved her foot just enough to let me know that she knew.

We all chatted and laughed i took turns rubbing each of her feet she kept rubbing my now rock hard cock. Then out of the blue

"Do you like eating pussy TIm?" Lori asked

I was shocked how to the point the question was but I couldn't let either of them know. "Yea as much as the next guy i guess" i answered.

"Good. Take your clothes off and lay on the floor." she demanded.

"what?" I looked at Robert for some sort of explanation.

"Don't worry about him just do what i said." Robert didn't say a word he just looked at me. "Now Tim"

The beer had my inhibitions out the window so i stood up and stripped. I pulled my shirt off first. i work out but I"m not perfect. Lori licked her lips. I dropped my pants nervously waiting for Robert to stop me but he just sat there and watched. "I'm waiting" i dropped my pants my cock was standing straight up.

I didn't know what to do i was confused and nervous. "Now lay down" I didn't hesitate this time i quickly laid on my back.

She stood up, pulled her shirt over her head her perky tits took my breath away. Then she pulled her shorts down. She wasn't wearing any panties. she walked over to me stood over my face and squatted down. "Eat my pussy" i immediately started licking her she rode on my mouth moving from her clit to her labia. "Tongue fuck me" I stuck my tongue out as far as i could reaching as deep as I could in her pussy.

It didn't take long before she had her first orgasm. She came and stood up catching her breath.

I snuck a peak at Robert he just watched slowly sipping on his drink enjoying the show not saying a word.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out again." She squatted down again this time she she rested on one knee keeping her other leg up on her foot. i was expecting her pussy again but she had other plans. She moved her asshole over my mouth and started grinding it back and forth. Hers wasn't the first ass i have licked but it was the best tasting. My tongue was now buried deep in her ass her pussy lips covered my nose as she continued grinding. "Oh god I'm cumming" she screamed. I reached in further with my tongue. her legs started shacking as she collapsed next to me on the floor. Her legs rested on my chest i tried to get up but she stopped me.

"No don't move. this isn't about you tonight" she said. I laid there rubbing my hands where ever they could reach. She caught her breath and stood up again she sat on my face again this time reverse cowgirl position.

she leaned over and put my cock in her mouth i thought she was going to suck it but she she bit down on the base of my head. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time she kept it in her mouth the whole time she rode my face. Her asshole swallowed my nose as my tongue licked her clit then she started cumming again. she spit my dick out of her mouth with deep teeth marks around my head she laid her face on my balls. i took advantage of this and spread my legs this dropped her head down far enough she started licking my taint.

Then without warning i could could feel a warm liquid filling my mouth and spilling out. It took a split second for me to realize what she was doing. "Drink it" she commanded.

I once again i did as i was told. i lapped up and swallowed all i could while she caught her breath and kissed just under my balls.

Once she composed herself she got up "Ok you passed. Now I'm going to sleep you boys keep it down."

she left me on the floor nude and covered in her piss and walked away.

"what the fuck man?" i asked

"you passed Tim. come back next weekend. I'm going to bed. Just lock the door when you leave" Robert replied

then he got up and left. My balls ached not being relieved i got up thought about cleaning up then decided not too. I knew when i got home I was going to abuse my self thinking about what happened and wanted all the smells and flavors that came with it. I dressed and went home