All Comments on 'Lori Takes Charge'

by carnvase

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are really dumb. You tagged this story "FETISH" and stil put it in the LW category. Your IQ must be very low. Im surprised you could even know how to post a story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

WTF? Spit the piss out, man!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too many out-of-category Fetish fantasies (cuck, pissing, femdom,...) in this poor "Loving" wives category. No wonder that almost none of them reach the minimum of the 4 stars, for a decent tale, and mostly stay under the 3 stars. Why do that ? Use the Fetish category to get a better feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That anon comment was a bit rude, wow. Anyway on to your story- it was pretty decent, especially for a first submission. I was impressed with your punctuation and grammar. The storyline was pretty hot and I was pleasantly surprised by the p.o.v. you chose as judging by the title and short description I expected it to be from the females p.o.v. or possibly the husband's. But it worked out well. I think you deserve a 5 for this first submission and encourage you to write more.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Them dominate wifes will piss you off, or on you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s “dominant”, not “dominate”, idiot. Not worth reading past the introduction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous