All Comments on 'Losing Jane Ch. 01'

by arestia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
arestiaarestiaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi guys! Thanks for reading my very first story here on Literotica. I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't, feel free to drop a comment with some constructive criticism! All options welcome. This chapter is just the first in a short, five-part story (that might get another chapter if there is demand), so keep your eyes out for a continuation of Jane's story. Thanks again, everyone!

Volunteer_Volunteer_over 1 year ago

This is a really promising start for your first story. I really enjoyed how you wrote Jane and her progressive descent into submission - both via her treatment and her own underlying desires. I liked the intrigue around the stranger too, that was well done. I want to hear more about him as much as I want to hear about her. My only piece of advice is around the sex scene(s) - they lacked a little bit of detail when it got to the actual doing and I wasn’t actually sure how far they’d got in the end. Something to be mindful of in the future.

Again, really well done.

V

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story, I love your details on her gradual descent into submission. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarestia@arestia
A veteran reader - first-time writer. Interested in mostly historical romance, with a non-consent theme, but have some modern stories coming out too. Stay tuned if you want multi-chapter stories with a focus on character and plot!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES