All Comments on 'Losing Jane Ch. 05'

by arestia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good that Jane in the end stood up for herself. Her trauma would never go away, but she was strong, despise being easy surrendering to David. And at least he did something right. Maybe if he didn’t take Jane they could have had a normal relationship. In his selfish way, he loved Jane, and she liked the sex, and a part of her missed him. You wrote their relationship in a way that in some scenes I could see that they were meant to be, if David was a normal guy. Hope you write more things, I like your portrait of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In concurrence with the previous comment, I also express my appreciation for the complexity of the characters you developed in this story, and, in fidelity with that, a more complicated ending. Insightful, thoughtful and well crafted. I hope to see more stories from you.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I can't say it any better then the first two commentators. So only a +1 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fucked up story. There's no way a rape victim, abused and brainwashed, would go through recovery, keep the bastard kid, fuck the dirtbag in the open when he returns and would have the time to do it all in a park before being arrested. I certainly can't see her having a chat and a fuck with her rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course this is a f-up story, this is the non consent/relutance section, and this story is almost a 100% non-con, but I think that all readers know that this is a fantasy (and if don’t, please, rethink your life and ask for help). I think that some survivors would like a confrontation with their abusers, but I don’t believe that it would end in intercourse. But this is the story that the author wrote, and the actions of the characters have a motivation shown in the story. If someone will write a f-uped story, at least write a good one.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

It’s difficult to write a believable story, and even more difficult to do it in a single page. Of necessity actions must be condensed and much of the emotional nuances omitted due to the constraints of space. If you explored a longer format in your submissions, I would like read what you could do with it. I appreciate that Jane was allowed to stand up for herself and experience a type of closure, although as indicated, closure would never be complete for her or David. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

OneBigFishOneBigFishover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Readers please remember that this isn't supposed to be reality. This is fantasy. So get over it.. Sorry, not sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the few noncon stories on this site which deserve a 5-star rating because it was:

1) Believable

2) Not unbelievable

The core formula is good - a mentally unsound, delusional perp, and a victim who was subdued through a combination of drugs and trauma. The author does a decent job of depicting the key elements of the story, although it could have been better. The breaking timeframe should probably have been extended, and more sophisticated means could have been employed.. Also, having a few more pages/chapters would allow the author to really flesh out the core details. Some of it felt quite rushed. Nevertheless, 5/5 for the solid overall storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarestia@arestia
A veteran reader - first-time writer. Interested in mostly historical romance, with a non-consent theme, but have some modern stories coming out too. Stay tuned if you want multi-chapter stories with a focus on character and plot!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Losing Jane Series Info