Loss of Control Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smacked her. Not hard enough to cause damage, but enough to turn her head and put more fear into her. "Hands behind your back, just your mouth, stroke it." She opened her mouth and took it in, working about half of it most of the time, diving down to the balls now and then. She was good, and the little pills had him hard for a long time. "Keep sucking," he ordered. She was adjusting and tried to allow herself to enjoy it. She had to admit, he had quite the masculine tool. After a while he was breathing harder and told her, "Ok, now add a hand, and you keep stroking with that hand no matter what, understood?" She nodded, not quite sure what he meant and brought up her right hand to use, sliding on the cock wet with her saliva.

She heard him breathing harder, felt his legs tighten, and looked to see, just as the other night, his balls pull upward. Now she began to panic. He was going to cum in her mouth and she was married. She had to stop it somehow. She pulled her head off his cock, but he was ready with his hands behind her and immediately pushed her back down all the way. "You didn't follow instructions, so you're going to pay for that." He held her head with both hands and moved her to stroke himself, then moved her back until she had just the head of the cock in her mouth and said, "Put your hand back now and stroke hard." He was inwardly pleased that she had resisted, but had not complained. No sound from here could be read as agreement.

She complied, saw him tense, then he grunted and a stream hit the back of her throat, causing her to cough. She had sucked Tyler, but he had never cum with so much force. Kyle pushed her head back and grabbed her hand, keeping it stroking as he fired several more streams that landed on her face, neck, chest, and dress. When he was spent he held her by the hair and looked down, cum dripping from his cock onto her arm, and said, "You just took my cum. Since you said you couldn't because you were married, I guess you aren't married any more. Give me the ring." He held out his hand.

Tanya was completely confused now. She didn't want to give up her ring. She had never intended to, even though she made Diana give up hers. That was her link. Kyle shook her by her hair. "Ring, now. You really don't want to find out what I would love to see you take in your holes." She took off the ring, brought her hand up slowly, and put it into Kyle's palm. He smiled and tossed it across the room. "You don't need that any more. Now get out of that dress and sit on the couch."

Sick to her stomach, she stood, dropped the dress, and turned. He pushed her down and pulled her legs so he could kneel and push his cock head into her pussy. She cried out as he stretched her out, going all the way in so his balls slapped at her ass. How could he still be hard, she thought, but he was and he was soon slamming into her. After a little while he rose up so he was thrusting more downward, tension in his legs bringing him back to full arousal quickly. He would yell out things like, "Tell me how good it feels," and wait for her to tell him. "Tell me you love this cock so much more than your sissy husband's," "Tell me to fuck you harder," "Tell me to fill your pussy with cum until it overflows." She did tell him that, not sure how he could have that much cum left, but a minute later he was grunting and pumping into her. She felt him pumping, still amazed at how he filled and stretched her, she felt the cum oozing out of her pussy, and then he pulled out completely and wiped the head on her belly.

"Now turn over and give me your ass." Now she resisted. "No, please, you're too big." "Didn't you have sissy Diana take something even larger than this?" She hesitated. "Yes, but we work up to it." He laughed, got up and walked across the room, opened a drawer and tossed her a dildo. "Use the lube in your pussy and start working up." She hesitated again and he gave a swat that left a hand print on her. "Hey, that felt nice. I think you need more." He swatted her again and she pushed the dildo into her pussy to get it lubed. "Turn over, knees on the floor, laying on the couch. I want to see that dildo all the way in." She complied and as she pushed the dildo in, he swatter her again, and then again, and again, until she was jabbing herself hard with the dildo and her ass cheeks were turning deep pink. A few minutes passed and he finally said, "Enough," pulled the dildo out and positioned his cock. With one long push he was in as she screamed.

"It feels good having a big cock in your ass, doesn't it? I bet you don't get fucked in the ass at home. Probably wouldn't feel it if your little husband tried. You can come here and get it any time. Feel me moving in you?" She didn't like it, but the rest was true, and she felt it slide all the way in and out, just like in her pussy, just as she was sure Diana had felt. He raised up a little again and drove down into her while his hands grabbed and squeezed her breasts.

As he neared climax he pulled her hair back and said, "Tell me to cum in your ass. Tell me you want to feel my cum in your ass and it will fulfil your fantasy." She did so, felt him pumping again, but this time he did not pull out. He left his cock in her even when he was done, waiting, then he stood up. Several globs of cum dripped off the cock onto Tanya's ass cheeks and legs. He picked up her dress and wiped himself on it before tossing it down on the couch next to her. "Put it on, it's time for you to go home to your cuck and you can tell him all about how you had a real cock tonight."

She got dressed, a little wobbly from the harsh treatment and picked up her panties. He had crossed to the other side of the room and reached onto a bookshelf. "No," he said, "those go back in your mouth." She hesitated, he took a step forward, hand raised, and she pushed them quickly between her lips. She looked around again. "What?" he asked. "mmgnn," she replied and pointed to her finger. Kyle smiled. "You get to go home with panties. The ring stays here. You don't need it any more. You're free to have sex with anybody you want now. Your "I'm married" cherry is broken." She looked at him in a kind of shock. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door. "Come on, I need to get to bed sometime tonight. Go get your shoes and get in the back seat."

He drove her back, hands lightly pinned again, in silence, letting her think about what had happened. How was she going to explain the ring? How could she explain anything? But, why did she have to explain? Diana was her cuck sissy husband. Kyle was right, she could have sex any time with any person. He dropped her at her SUV, said a quick, "Thanks for the fun time," and drove off. It sank in that he had just used her, and she had walked into it on her own.

As she drove home she kept thinking. Under the new relationship, no, she had nothing to explain to Diana, but how could she explain this to herself? Kyle had been rough, even physical, but it was true she had not really fought back. She went along, reluctantly perhaps, but she let a man she knew for a little over a week totally use and control her. She parked in the garage, left her clothes on the floor just inside the house, and took a shower in the general use bathroom so as not to disturb Diana. Then she grabbed a blanket and fell asleep on the couch, naked.

Diana put down the book she had been reading with a small flashlight and carefully laid down when she heard Tanya coming up the stairs. She listened to the shower and expected Tanya to come into the room soon. Steps went back down the stairs, the light switch clicked off, and it was silent. Something was wrong, and he wasn't allowed to find out what it was. He focused on helping his wife and fell asleep.

=======

After Kyle left Tanya in the night he made a phone call. "Hey, how did the remote camera thing work?" Ellie's voice replied, "Like a charm. I could even zoom and show the difference between pussy fuck and ass fuck." "Saved?" "Yes, of course." He laughed. "I'd like to get a copy some time. So now that you can totally blackmail and humiliate your kid sister, what are you going to do?" Ellie's voice was smiling. "I'm going to destroy her marriage to that prick who I never liked and I'm going to ruin his life. Then I'll lovingly care for my sister and turn her into a money-making bimbo for me." They both laughed. Kyle said, "I'm glad I'm not family. You are the BITCH." and he ended the call.

=======

It was Tyler who woke first in the morning, getting out of bed before his alarm, noticing Tanya had not come to bed at all. He turned off his alarm so as not to wake her before taking his shower. He dressed for work and went quietly down the stairs. Normally she was awake by now, but there were no lights. He saw Tanya on the couch and thought something was wrong, went to the kitchen and saw the clothes on the floor near the door to the garage. A tightness formed in his belly as he picked up the dress and looked at it. Crusty, unmistakable cum stains were in multiple places on the garment. The panties were still wet from being in her mouth and he could smell the alcohol but he also smelled her sex. Stockings also bore cum stains. He sighed and fought off the urge to collapse. Kyle had wanted her, and he obviously succeeded last night. Tyler took the clothes to the basement and put them in a delicate wash cycle, then grabbed a note paper and wrote quickly.

"You looks like you had a tiring night. I've called you out from work. Relax today. Clothes in the wash. You have my phone locked up, so I can't call you later. See you for dinner. I love you." He took the note to the living room, found her phone on the floor and put the note with it. He looked at her one more time and suddenly knew what was wrong. Her left hand was out, and it was bare. His gut tightened again, but he told himself he didn't know enough and he forced himself to go back to the kitchen, grab something for breakfast to eat in the car, and then he left for work.

When Tanya woke up she was disoriented, but then the events of the previous night came back to her. She looked around and saw that it was light outside. Where was Tyler? Where was her phone? She was late for work. She looked around frantically, not finding her phone on the end table and finally saw it on the floor. There was a note with it and she stopped to read, dropping onto the couch and crying as soon as she finished it. She realized she had been looking at all the sissy and cuck videos and had convinced herself she really did want to have a bull, but the veneer of being married had stopped her. Now she was wishing it had been a thicker shield. Her fingers instinctively moved together and she remembered her wedding ring was somewhere in Kyle's living room. He would probably set a high price for its return, if he even returned it. Maybe it would be on a plaque on his wall of conquests.

She went downstairs to check on the clothes and moved them to the dryer, hanging the black stockings up for a moment, then taking the entire outfit and stuffing it into a plastic bag which went into the trash. Feeling sick to her stomach, she got a cup of coffee, then went upstairs to dress. Jeans, button down shirt, bra, hip hugger briefs, she was in no mood to be sexy today. Since Tyler had called her off work she had to think of how to manage her day. She read a little, cleaned a little, thinking how wonderful it was to watch her sissy husband doing the cleaning. And then she cried. She cried because she had lost herself, might lose her marriage, her husband, and she didn't know where to turn.

Ellie. Her sister had a job managing IT for several small businesses and she usually worked from home. Tanya picked up the phone and called.

After exchanging the usual greetings, Tanya said, "Ellie, I think I made a huge mistake." Ellie was quick to reply. "You mean besides marrying that guy I've never liked? Of course, he doesn't like me, so I guess we're even." Tanya continue, "I think that might be over anyway." "How? You have him sissified, feminized, nearly cuckolded. You should be set." "Yes, well, it's that nearly cuckolded part, I guess. It's a lot more than nearly." "I don't remember you having any plans for Miss Sissy, so you must have gotten yourself fucked. Was it good?" "Ellie, what are you talking about? It was, oh shit, yes, I got fucked." "And good. Be honest now." "It was .. it wasn't how I wanted it, but I did orgasm, so if that means good then yes, I guess."

"And now you're confused," her sister said after a pause. "Because you were convinced you could somehow pimp out your sissy and it was fine, but when you get some other guy's cock into you it's wrong because you're better? Come on, little sis, I know you've been working your way up and you just needed a good excuse to go ahead." Tanya was silent. There was too much in what Ellie said that was true. In fact, there was too much in what Ellie said. "Ellie, what do you know?" Silence for a moment. "I know Kyle fucked you silly last night and you told him how much you enjoyed his big cock in you." The tightness was back in her gut. This call was supposed to help and it was just making things worse. Had Kyle called her and told what happened?

"Tanya, have you checked your blog yet today?" "What do you know about a blog?" "Somebody figured out who you are and sent me some information. You need to check out the general blog, not your thread, and then call me back sometime later." She ended the call.

Tanya sat stunned. Somebody had figured her out? And they knew Ellie? She hurried to her computer, not really wanting to see whatever it was but she had to know. Impatiently she waited for the computer to start, logged in, opened the blog, logged in, and started looking for whatever Ellie was telling her about. It didn't take long to find the thread. She clicked to open it, stared open mouth for a few seconds, then she screamed.

It was a post by CuckHammer. Carefully crafted so you didn't see the picture until you scrolled all the way to the bottom. "Tonight I had one of those amazing events where you catch what you chase. I know a girl who has a sissy husband. She wants to cuck him, but I learned she didn't have a bull lined up. I thought, if I could show how good I was, she would be my sex bitch and cuck the sissy all at the same time. Well, she's hot, and she got really warmed up, like soaking wet panties warmed up. She came home with me and told me how much better my cock was than her sissy's, then she sucked me. Oh man has she got a mouth. Of course I had to spray her face to mark her, then it was on to her pussy. We finished up in her ass and, get this, she screamed when she came. Now that she's completely into me, all we need to do is bring on the sissy to watch, then fuck his sissy ass, and he will be fully cuckold. As for my sex bitch, you can see from the picture below that she's a sloppy one. I've got a whole video that I can watch over and over. Or maybe I'll just invite some friends over to watch with me."

The picture had a familiar item, namely Kyle's couch. He was above a girl's ass, cock pushed into the smaller hole while cum oozes from the pussy below. And she's wearing black stockings. HER black stockings. How had he gotten a picture of Kyle fucking her? She picked up her phone and called Ellie again.

"Ok, bitch, how did he get that and how did you know about it?"

Ellie was calm. "I'd be careful if I were you. Get the wrong people angry and who knows what information might leak out?"

"Are you blackmailing me?" "No more than you're blackmailing your sissy husband. By the way, I considered setting up an account and dropping pics from some of the things I've done with you."

Tanya, but her lip for a moment. "That is cold." "Like making out like a teenage whore while your husband watches from inside the car isn't? No pictures of that. It would have been fun to see."

"How did he get the picture?" Tanya was talking in a very hard voice, trying to somehow overcome the fear she felt.

"I bought a remote camera and told Kyle how to set it up. I got a really good shot of his balls rubbing your chin. I'm proud of you. Oh, come on, you let him rub himself on you at the dance and then you say no, I'm married? Cut the shit. The guy was practically cumming in his pants and you pulled the marriage card at the last minute? You still owe me for having to take his cock to keep him from raping you and ruining everything. I saw him take your ring. I think it's still under the furniture somewhere."

Tanya was silent for a half minute. Then she quietly said, "Ok, you've got the video. You have lots of video. Now what?"

Ellie laughed for the first time, knowing it would upset her sister. "Well, let's start with you. I told you I didn't like Tyler, and he didn't like me, but you went ahead and married him anyway. You need to pay for that. As for him, he's just meat and I want him out of my life. Maybe I'll sell him to a passing gypsy band."

"Ellie, stop playing around. I mean .. what .. now?"

"You don't get details. I have a plan, Kyle has a plan, and thanks to your impetuous sending of texts, now Brad has a plan, and Brad is much more then you think he is. You and Diana are going to be fucked and cucked and used so many ways until you apologize for bringing that bastard into my life and he is completely out of yours and mine." She paused. "I want your marriage over, and not just a ring in the corner under a chair over. And I want you begging me to forgive you for marrying him." Her voice brightened again. "That's all."

"That's all? Ellie, that's my whole world."

"Well then, I'm going to hang up and give you time to think about when you might be ready to move on to your new life and leave that world behind. Oh, hey, I just looked at the blog and somebody said it's a cute ass, can they see the face. What do you think Kyle should tell them?" The call ended.

Tanya put her phone down, calmly walked to the bathroom, put her head over the toilet, and threw up.

12