All Comments on 'Loss of Control Pt. 07'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 3 years ago
Got to say

Very good description of their degradation but for the life of me I can’t figure why they don’t just pack up the car, leave and go to the feds.

I know it would bugger the story, but they are destroyed anyway. Nothing to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good installment

I do like how you are weaving the story on introducing the sister. The despair that they feel is an added benefit. Keep going there are still a lot of twist that keep this story interesting. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Done yet?

Is there anything else you want to repeat that you think you forgot to repeat with your first repetitive scenes? These last chapters read like something Monty Python’s Department of Redundancy Department would have written.

So I ask again, done yet? Just fast fwd to the happy ending or their unhappy one already. You, your characters, your readers and you keyboard all deserve a holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intriguing, but unsatisfying

This is a fine story of degradation and all. But honestly, it's getting to the point the story wraps up. The characters have been at rock bottom for too long. Either the villains have won, or it's time for Diana/Tyler to get some of his own back and crush them. Much more of the same will just twist in the reader's stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge

I hope that they are going to get a chance for revenge on their masters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, more

Doing a wonderful job. It would be nice to read even more humiliating things that should/could happen to them.

Some say end it. I say it's just starting to get really interesting.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Love the story. Not a curious cuckolding story anymore. Just degradation and sexual slavery. How dark can the story get? Can’t wait to find out.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

OMG... what an Amazing story!!!!!!! I hope it has an actual ending. I'm rooting for the dark side a bit. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES