Lost Bet Ch. 03

Story Info
Subbie girl loses a bet (this time with a difference).
2.9k words
4.43
4.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost Bet 03

Desperately trying to stay focused on the far more important task in hand but failing miserably, she glanced at the envelope lying on the passenger seat.

Returning to look forward at the road ahead, her hands gripped the steering wheel of her Mini a little harder, causing the backs of her hands to whiten. She swirled her tongue in her mouth nervously and checked her rear view mirrors as normally she would.

Traffic was lighter than usual for he journey to work that morning. This fact was ironically contrary to what she needed at that moment and actually acting as a catalyst for an intense desire to open the missive, which she was unable to do so due to the fact that she had spent very little time stationary. Every other day she felt she spent a lot of time sat motionless and frustrated during the morning commute.

On any other day, that time would have been spent assimilating what was in store for her, despite her promise.

Every time she approached lights, confident that she might get thirty seconds to ease the envelope fold open, the cars ahead moved off swiftly, putting paid to that particular moment.

Out of the corner of her eye, the plain white envelope seemed to glow in the gloom of the early morning light and from the central dashboard information screen. Did the envelope radiate sexualiry? The words it contained had power over her. She put her hand to it, her fingers feeling the loose fold of the tongue into the body. It wasn't even sealed. Even more tantalising as it was an easy fix to find out what had been written. No one would know she had cheated. He wouldn't know.

She felt she could hook it open in seconds. But the traffic sped up ahead of her once more, her sightline stayed on the road and between her legs seemed to warm another degree or two, positive as she was that it contained a new game for her.

A long straight now still travelling towards Bristol at a constant speed and once more the need to open the envelope intensified. No slowing or accelerating and very little steering required for the moment. Regret, resignation and a certain quantity of excitement swirled her mind. Damn that promise to wait until she was parked. Why had he left it so easily opened? It was all part of the tease; another opportunity to wind her up and emote her.

She had lost another bet.

How the fuck could she keep losing? It was getting ridiculous. She wondered if, deep down, she was actively sabotaging herself somehow?

Fuck.

This time was different. Previously whenever she had made any bet, the commodity she was offering was stated beforehand. Dictated categorically. Unchangeable. An absolute.

What was required to complete them was never a surprise due to the nature of the prior conversations. Thrashed out and agreed days before. Consensual in the end after negotiation and consideration. Give-and-take always being the norm. The excitement she got each time had been looked forward to for several days before and organised efficiently, mitigating any problems.

This time was different.

She wondered if she was perspiring. She felt a bead at her neck and absent-mindedly wiped it away with a hand as she slowed the car through a village, and wondered what she had let herself in for. She checked the rear view mirror and caught a glimpse of her own eye looking back at her, mascara still intact.

You pratt, woman.

He was a bastard some times.

Fucking horny, devious fucker.

Why had she agreed to this?

She almost shared a look of resignation with herself before concentrating once more on the last vehicle of the traffic in the queue before her.

This was the first time she had made a bet without being exactly sure as to what she was offering.

A delicious and extremely horny idea at the time whilst she had been face down on the bed and generally incapable of anything else. Wrists strapped together behind her back, she had her bottom arched up in an amenable fashion for the pounding she had been receiving. Helpless and defenseless, leaking copiously onto the bed sheets from an already used and cum full pussy, she had promised everything and anything just to feel his still quite hard cock pushing back into her even one more time.

Her nipples stiffened at the memory and once again her lower area rise a degree. She grimaced to herself at the sense of her own weakness.

Yes, that had been an all encompassing moment. She had not spoken at the time from a position of responsibility and mature deliberation. Her head had been full of sex and emotions and heady endorphins had been leaking their crazed effect all around her body.

She had forfeited an anonymous task to be found out about on a given day and completed forthwith. No negotiation. No discussion on it or planning or control over it whatsoever.

What a stupid thing to say yes to.

She should tell him no.

Fuck it.

No. She wouldn't do it.

The road levelled out as the car reached the outskirts of a village and, still without the radio on, she continued the journey trying to focus on familiar passing landmarks and emerging Spring morning life in relative silence.

No, she had to do it!

Bugger. She had made her promise. It didn't do well to renege. That wasn't the way to act as an adult or in any way encourage further fun sexual activities.

Bastard.

The glanced again at the envelope which hadn't moved at all, despite her car rumbling through potholes and an earlier sharp brake due to a late indicating driver ahead.

She would have to.

The envelope tongue made it look like a large smile with the deep vee of curling paper. It contained her fate; what was it smiling about? What could the note within say?

Her mind started working through possibilities one after the other. Each one potentially more outlandish than the previous. She shifted her bottom in the seat slightly uncomfortably. It was a work day. He knew that and wouldn't actively embarrass her at work or encourage anything to affect that aspect of her life.

At the end of the day, she had no idea what was in his head most of the time and even less what fresh sexual humiliations he was constantly planning in order to keep her continuously wet and excited.

She slowed the car to an eventual red light, and, temporarily paused and waiting for a pedestrian crossing light to change back to red, and aware that crossing traffic would then have right of way for a moment, she grabbed the envelope off the seat and brought it to the wheel.

Fumbling for a second, she flipped out the closing tongue and saw the folded paper within. A sharp intake of breath. So near now.

Fuck, she was close to seeing the written words. Looking up, the last of the turning traffic had finished their manoeuvres and their light had turned amber.

Subconsciously, she pulled out the folded note, put it in top of the envelope and returned both items to the passenger seat before slipping the Mini into first gear to wait for her own continuation.

She realised too late that she had made a mistake. Now her fate was literally laughing at her, the meeting corners of the folded paper flapping slightly open and closed with the movement of the car.

Within sight now of the NCP carpark where she normally left her car each day, she desperately tried to focus on the coming expectations of work, the nagging knowledge of her lost bet incurring far too far. Maybe she could complete the bet before work rather than after and free her mind of it for the day. Though would it play on her mind for the whole day either way?

He had told her to open the envelope after she had parked. With mounting excitement, and with a certain amount of frustration, she tooled the car up each sloping ramp and round onto each level in turn in a quest for an available space.

Eventually she found one. A space next to one of the large encroaching support pillars. Indicator on to warn the following motorist of her coming negotiation, she focused properly on reversing in beside it, taking the car back far enough that she wouldn't clout the concrete when she opened the door. Positioning herself equally between the painted lines, she shut the engine off.

She looked down at the note.

It wasn't laughing now.

Still. Pensive even.

Where was the switch for the interior light? She looked up and searched for the button, getting the right one after groping around for a moment, and was rewarded with a focused shaft of light down into her lap.

Deep breaths now.

Both hands trembling slightly, she opened the folded paper, her eyes searching the words, reading and desperately trying to comprehend.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Her first impulse was to ball the paper and throw it, her hand already holding it and raised in preparation for doing so, but common sense cut in at the last minute.

A promise was a promise. There was no way out of it. And considering he was expecting her to video what she had to do and to send it to him, there was little she could do to evade it and no way to have pretended to have completed her promise.

She refolded the note and returned it into the sleeve, placing it almost reverently onto the passenger seat, her hand resting on it and feeling oddly close to him through his words.

He had offered her the opportunity to complete her sanction either on arrival into the carpark, or after work and before the journey home.

Both options had merit.

Should she do it now before work, which would leave her heated up and most likely agitated for a fucking all day, but completely and happily free of worry.

Or, wait for 6pm on leaving work. Hopefully fewer people around and then the relief of returning home. This option would give her the chance to plan more and get it right but would most likely take her attention for much of the day.

Eyes closed, she reached once more for the cabin light and sat there in the dark for a second, contemplating the choice.

Tonight. Definitely.

A decisive woman, she collected her handbag from the passenger footwell, reached for the door release and swivelled her legs out of the car, then, leaving the door wide open, stood up to appraise her surroundings.

She had parked on the 6th floor about halfway along the concourse beside one of the many pillars. The car, a large SUV on the other side of the pillar had had the same consideration with their parking as she had, reversed in as she had done, creating a reasonable gap between their vehicles.

Limited but appreciable light coming in from the open space in the opposite wall above that row of parked cars, made the windows of all the cars very dark, like sightless eyes; abandoned since their engines were shut down of any occupants. The full wall she had reversed up to bordered her row of cars, offering a surprising amount of seclusion and privacy.

There were, however, a steam of cars driving past her parked location, all in search of a space and working up the building towards higher floors, driver's faces like crescent moons at their side windows in their personal explorations.

Mmmm.

Tonight, definitely.

She leaned for a moment against her car and appraised what she was going to have to do before leaving the carpark and driving home.

Where could she put her phone? She was required to make a video as proof of her compliance. Was there enough light for that function behind this pillar? She could always use the light from the courtesy bulb inside the car. That should be enough, she was sure. Would there be enough light at 6 tonight?

If it was placed on the floor resting against the wall at the back of the car, there would be enough distance to get all of her body into frame. The viewpoint of her would be rather erotic, she thought, looking up as it were. He definitely wouldn't complain seeing both her heeled footwear and freshly blonde, long hair.

Hmmm.

She felt hot at the thought of what she had to do. Reluctantly excited even.

Fucking bastard. He knew how to raise her heart rate, elevate her emotions and make her desperate for a particular attention. Taking her to the very verge of humiliation, knowing full well that her mind was fucking her the whole time.

Well, the edict stated that she would have to strip entirely naked outside the car, save for, surprise surprise, her stiletto heeled shoes and then to present her bent over body, bottom to video camera, which would have recorded her full strip and pose.

And, she mused, for a good thirty seconds to give her enough time to think about being taken whilst in this position. A passing motorist possibly, a returning office worker; a uniformed official.

She unconsciously grabbed her right breast though the material of her blouse, gripped it far harder than she needed to and wondered how they would hang in shot, painfully aware that her nipples were still on end.

There was, luckily enough, a fair amount of privacy behind this pillar and between the cars. Maybe she ought to check that there wasn't anyone in the car beside her. The dark interior meant she would have to shield her eyes and hold her hand to the glass to check inside before she stripped. She was, however, confident that at this moment the SUV was empty, a weak flashing red light in the front window an indication of a set alarm.

Maybe her own open car door would offer even more privacy, cutting down on the eyeline of any possible passing cars? That wasn't mentioned as being against the rules. All she had to do was strip and present outside the car, there was no condition that the door was closed. Would this be classed as negotiation? She was really only debating with herself.

What could go wrong?

Well, for starters, 6pm would mean a lot less light and ironically, a far greater feeling of loneliness. Yes, there would be a desire for a damn good seeing to after a long day at work. Would there be any passing cars? The way out was the opposite side of the structure which meant she would only get cars coming in, greatly diminished at that hour.

A lot of business people were passing right now. She could see a variety of cars tooling along the aisle, some very well to do people considering how expensive their cars looked. Suited and booted, would one or two office working men notice her? Would they see her and be so turned on that they would be prompted to stop, leaving their car running in their eagerness to ease between car and the pillar to join her? Maybe pulling down their zips and extracting their cocks as they come? A look of yearning on their...

Fuck. Stop it.

What are you doing?

If she did it now, there would be too much of a queue for anyone to feel able to just stop. Maybe it was better that way? If she was bent over naked, feeling as horny as she was right now, would she feel capable of saying no? She spun slowly on the spot looking for sightlines. It actually was a very private spot in a very public building.

Fuck.

Could she spend the day thinking about what she had to do? Would she talk herself out of it?

If she got it out of the way now, the video could be sent and a line could be drawn under this particular expected activity.

She glanced at her phone to check the home screen for the time. The easy traffic that morning had built her a reasonable time buffer for work.

Her thumb hovered over the camera app. Two clicks or so and she could be recording. She could put her clothes on the driver's seat safe and clean.

Yet to fish out her coat from the back seat, she currently only wore a blouse, bra, a long skirt and knickers. No need to even remove her black leather, tall heeled boots.

Bending at the waist would put her whole body lower than the top of her car, the SUV being considerably taller, and everyone too busy looking for a space to pay her much attention. There was a certain anonymity too in having long blonde hair.

Her legs would be apart. From the floor, the video angle would be highly erotic and if she twisted slightly, she would get in her hanging breasts too. Should she fold her arms against the pillar and rest her head or just hold herself at arms length? Should she reach round behind to hold an ass cheek in each hand? Would she be able to see herself reflected in the car side windows?

Would she be so turned on that her pussy would dribble down a leg, or would the worry of being so completely exposed in that moment, take away any real desire. The fantasy of having a nameless unidentified man or men taking her in that position would remain just that. Thirty seconds would seem an eternity either way.

But, two minutes from now and the promise and bet would be complete and another, extremely erotic memory created.

Now or later?

Her thumb clicked the camera app open.