All Comments on 'Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 13'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jtukeejtukeealmost 3 years ago

What a great story this was to enjoy after waiting for a bit longer than usual. You know I am your biggest fan and always will be. It was another brilliant experience. I can hardly wait for what is next whether with this story or a totally new one

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 3 years ago

Great continuation

Love this story and get really excited when a new notification comes in from you.

This one was super hot with both the ongoing lesbian dalliances and then a superb cock sucking finale.

Lovely stuff, LaceyDresser

LaceyDresserLaceyDresseralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you jtukee, and there is still a lot more to come with this series before I move onto something else.

Kicker73Kicker73almost 3 years ago

H O T. A S H E C K!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Really good series of stories. characters are well developed and likable and being bi myself, I really enjoy the lesbian part of the story, however as an avid cock-sucker, I was disappointed with the `blowjob' scene. Surely if you give him a blowjob and let him cum in your mouth, you are going to swallow it, otherwise it just goes to waste.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Does anyone else think Jim is just working. He has been 'working' away from home a lot. All work and no play, Jim's bound to have a hair trigger. The other husband's work a lot to. I don't want to here about a Boyz club. '(!)'

Oh I don't want to seem ungrateful, thank you for sucking my cock so very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...