Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems you had a busy week. As for Julie, I remember meeting her at her boutique when I accompanied you there once. Plus I shopped there occasionally since for a Christmas present for you. She's a very attractive woman, although she's not the best dresser, which is surprising for someone who owns a business which sells women's clothing. Louise I don't know."

"Julie's changed a lot. You wouldn't recognize her today. As for Louise, she's a member of our little social group that meets every two weeks. Sweetest little thing you'd ever want to meet. Now I hope you're not upset, or having second thoughts about my bisexuality? Or more importantly, me indulging in it."

"Why would I? I all but insisted you needed to explore your bisexual curiosity when we first discussed it. Might sound strange, but I'm happy for you. And it's better being upfront with each other versus one of us being promiscuous behind each other's back. Even worse, either one of us being sexually frustrated at our age and stage in our marriage."

"That's a big relief. Now I suppose you're going to want to hear all the salacious details when we get home?"

"Although I did mention something about you sharing them with me when we first talked, it won't be necessary. Especially after I watched you go down on Maureen when we had our foursome with John and her. I can pretty much imagine what took place and there's no need to share all the intimate details unless you want to."

"Thank you for letting me off the hook. And it's probably best I don't for Julie and Louise's sake." Which it was. But he seemed strangely uninterested. Obviously he had more important things on his mind right now. "But I promise to make it up to you when we get home."

He first smiled..."You always do, but it won't be necessary. I'm pretty beat after the week I've had. Nor should you feel you have to."

"I never feel like it's necessary. Or have you ever made me feel that way. It's because I want to. Just let me help you relax once we get home. I know you haven't slept well this week with you getting up earlier than usual to go to work. Not forgetting coming late as you have been and totally exhausted."

I was actually beginning to feel guilty. Jim had a horrible week, and mine was just the opposite. Come hell or high water I was going to at least give him a blow job when we got home to relieve some of the stress so he could get a good night's sleep.

I then asked..."Speaking of your problem at work, have you resolved it?"

"I think so, but we won't know until Monday. We emailed the customer a proposal today and Monday we have a teleconference scheduled to discuss it after the powers to be review it over the weekend."

"I don't normally ask for you to do something like this, but would you mind texting me after your teleconference to let me know how things turn out?"

"Be glad to." After which we quietly finished our dinner before heading home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way home I checked my cell phone for messages or calls since we make it a habit to turn off our phones when we have dinner out together. As expected, Maureen texted me to call her when I got home. I wasn't surprised as a night doesn't go by when she doesn't have something to talk to me about. But I was surprised to receive a text message from Louise. It was to inform me of a tentative date when we could get together again, and this time at her place. It seemed for me, it was going to be another busy and exciting week come Monday.

As soon as we arrived home I texted Maureen to let her know I'd call her as soon as I finished taking care of something, along with a few "wink, wink" emojis so she'd have an idea what it was and it might be a while. I also texted Louise to let her know the date and at her place was fine and I was looking forward to being with her again. I signed it with a bunch of X's and O's and post scripted (P.S.) I'd call her first thing next week. As soon as I finished, I made my way to the bedroom.

When I arrived it was obvious Jim had already showered since he was in bed..."That was quick...and you didn't even wait for me so I could take a shower with you."

"I was going to, but I figured you were going to call Maureen and your calls with her tend to be pretty long. Can't imagine what you two find to talk about since you talk to each other every day."

"You should know by now how Maureen is, and yes she can be chatty. But I just texted her to let her know I'd call her later. Now don't you dare go to sleep on me."

As soon as I undressed I pulled the covers off Jim and without any fanfare, knelt between his legs..."Now I want you to just relax as I'm going to attempt to give you the best blow job you've ever had. At least from me."

He laughed..."That's going to be difficult since you're already the best when it comes to sucking cock. I doubt you can improve much on things. I think even John would agree after the way you sucked him off. He probably thought he died and went to Heaven."

"Maureen did mention he hasn't stopped talking about it. And it's nice to know when you're appreciated. Now make sure you're comfortable before I do my thing." He did, by propping himself up on a few pillows, which also would give him a better view of me sucking his cock.

Once he was comfortable I took his limp dick in-hand. Nothing I personally like better when it comes to sucking his cock than to start with it totally flaccid. I love the feeling as it grows in my mouth, which gives me a strange sense of satisfaction. Not forgetting how wet I get from it as it does. And for someone with a dick as big as Jim's when it's fully erect, it's surprising how small it is when limp. Two and a half to three inches at best.

After pulling the foreskin back I sucked it into my mouth and ever so gently began sucking it. Slowly it began to swell and as it did, I sucked it more intently. Finally I had to back off, otherwise it would have cut off my air supply by expanding into my throat.

It didn't take long before it was fully erect at a good eight inches with the first four inches or so still in my mouth as I continued to suck it. And hands free by now as Jim likes nothing more than an unobstructed view of his cock in my mouth. I even made it a point to put some lipstick on beforehand, which I know also visually excites him.

Gradually I began bobbing straight up and down on it in a steady mouth fucking motion, all while sucking hard as I could. So intently, saliva began oozing out my mouth and down his cock shaft. It also caused my sucking to be very noisy with a near continuous slurping sound.

Slowly but surely I began going down deeper and deeper on it. Four inches turned into five, then five to six, which by then his cockhead was entering my throat. Thankfully from sucking Jim's long dong for so long I acquired the ability to suppress my gag reflex. And while it's never an easy task, when I put my mind to it I can take his full length in my mouth and throat with minimal effort. The only problem is doing it repeatedly, but I was determined to do it for once as a way to "kick it up a notch" for Jim's benefit.

While being sure to breathe deeply through my nose each time, eventually I was repeatedly taking his entire cock in my mouth as I buried my nose in his pubic hair. Not rapidly since it's impossible when deep throating someone repeatedly, but at a slower and more measured pace. I even paused occasionally with it fully inserted and constricted my throat around it by acting like I was attempting to swallow it.

Needless to say, it wasn't long before Jim was moaning steadily as my repeated deep throat efforts were having the desired effect..."Mother-fucker Lacey, you are without a doubt the best cock sucker who ever lived." Which made me mentally smile.

Finally his cock began to swell more and throb ever so slightly. Sensing he was about to cum, I backed off from deep throating him so he could do so in my mouth versus down my throat. Not long after I did, he let loose with a deep groan and after thrusting upward as he gripped the sheet, he ejaculated. One cum stream after another of his creamy hot semen shot into my mouth. And as each one did, I'd let it ooze out and down his cock shaft for the visual effect. A good half dozen for sure as it was a big cumload, all of which oozed down his cock shaft into his pubic hair or onto his balls. And unknown to me at the time, he took a few photos with his cell phone of his cum oozing out my mouth and down his cock.

Once he was totally spent, I gave his cockhead a few good sucks to insure it was fully drained. I then licked his cock shaft and balls clean before I gave him a big tongue infused kiss. While there are not many who indulge in eating or even tasting their own semen, he enjoys me sharing his when we can. Mostly because it's such a kinky thing to do, and it's his way to express his gratitude for allowing him to ejaculate in my mouth. He's always felt if you weren't willing to take your own cum in your mouth, why would you expect anyone else to.

As we laid there resting afterwards he showed me the photos he took, which turned out pretty good.

"As much as you were enjoying me sucking your cock, I'm surprised you took the time to take some photos."

"The way my cumload oozed out of your mouth like it did was too good to pass up. Especially with the bright red lipstick on your luscious lips. You're quite the cock sucker and outdid yourself tonight. You're amazing and I can't imagine anyone being better. Or who seems to enjoy it as much as you do, and puts as much effort into it."

"Yes I do enjoy it. But only because of how much pleasure you get from it."

"I'd buy that, all except after seeing you suck John's cock the way you did, you seem to simply enjoy it."

"You might be right. And it was quite a treat sucking someone else's dick besides yours."

"Speaking of which, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course not. Why would I?"

"No other reason than you might consider it a loaded question. I'm just curious when it comes to oral sex, which do you enjoy more...sucking cock or eating pussy?"

"It's not a loaded question at all. Both. Although I have to admit I'm enjoying eating pussy more at the moment. But only because it's a new experience. Plus you don't need me to tell you from me cumming in your mouth, and you having tasted your own cum, there's a distinct difference between the two. With semen, it's something you tolerate at best, whereas with a woman, their ejaculate isn't unpleasant at all. Just the opposite. While I've tasted my own love juices from sucking your cock after we've fucked, and from licking my fingers when I've fingered myself, I never gave any thought to how another woman would taste. Or smelled. And while I've always thought I tasted and smelled good, with other women it's been an unexpected and pleasant surprise. While I'm sure it's not the case with all women, it has been with the ones I've been fortunate enough to orally pleasure."

"I've always told you your pussy was the sweetest tasting thing in the world."

"You have, and while I love you for it, I wouldn't expect you wouldn't even if I tasted horrible. You love me too much, and you're too much of a gentleman to say anything otherwise. But it's nice knowing I actually do, especially now that I've gotten some second opinions." And couldn't help but think of the most recent one this morning when Maureen went down on my pussy while I was on the kitchen table.

After I paused for a second..."Now it's time for you to get some much needed rest, but before you do, send the photos you took to my cell phone so I can have some fun with Maureen."

12