Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever pleases you, Master is what's important."

"Good answer. Now get on the bed on your back and spread your legs wide."

"Yes, Master."

But not before she put a couple of large bath towels on the bed she placed on the nightstand beforehand. Once I was lying on them, she put a pillow under my ass and instructed me to bend my legs at the knees.

Soon as she positioned herself between my legs..."It's easy to tell from how wet you are, you enjoy sucking cock."

"Only your cock Master."

"Very good, Pretty One. If you replied any other way, I would have had to punish you."

Without elaborating, which disappointed me as I was curious what the punishment would be, she proceeded to place the bulbous cockhead at the entrance to my fuck hole. After a slight pause, she slowly plunged it in until fully inserted. Wet as I was, it slid in easily. The upward curve to it, along with the extra firmness, stimulated the upper inside of my vagina more than Jim's cock ever did, and created sensations I never experienced before. I couldn't help but let loose with a deep satisfying groan.

"Seems you enjoy my cock in your pussy as much as in your mouth."

"Very much so, Master. Now please fuck me with it."

She did, and very aggressively as she laid on top of me with her breasts pressed against mine and held me tightly. I in turn wrapped my fishnet-clad legs around her and held her tightly with my arms as I humped her back as hard as she was me, which caused the little bell to jingle repeatedly. And while I tried kissing her, she purposely avoided any attempts to do so. For whatever reason, it seemed kissing wasn't allowed. I could only figure she didn't want to display any affection as she used me as her "sex toy", and begrudgingly went along with it.

Besides not kissing making it easier to breathe, it allowed me to watch her fucking me in the mirror over the headboard. It was tilted down perfectly for viewing her, and what a beautiful sight it was seeing her adorable bum humping my crotch. It made what was turning into a very carnal experience even more exhilarating.

While I've been fucked more than once by Maureen with her strap-on, it never felt half as good, which most likely had to do with Louise's cock being curved like it was, and how it rubbed my g-spot. No doubt it was designed with it in mind and felt heavenly. Plus the fact there's a distinct difference between being fucked by a man versus a woman, albeit with a faux-cock. It's an entirely different experience as their goal is to pleasure you more so than themselves. Plus the soft silkiness of another woman wrapped in your arms while between your legs as they fuck you is something every woman should experience at least once.

Being petite and athletic as Lousie is she didn't let up for a minute. If anything, the longer we fucked, her humping became more rapid, which caused the bell to jingle even more.

Between the two of us, it was hard to tell who was groaning and grunting more, or the loudest. While it surprised me Louise was, I remembered from perusing through the catalog that many of the strapless dildoes were designed to stimulate the clitoris of the user. No doubt she was also receiving her fair share of physical stimulation.

Sadly, as I enjoyed one of the best vaginal fucks I had in a long time, my orgasm suddenly came rushing over me like a flash flood roaring through a narrow canyon.

After I locked my legs at the ankles around Louise and raised my ass, my entire body contracted before I all but exploded. It was as though a sluice gate suddenly opened the way I squirted. It was so forceful, vaginal fluids sprayed out all around Louise's cock and showered the lower part of her body.

After screaming for what seemed like a minute, and barely able to speak..."Oh...my...God. I..never...cummed like that."

"I'm glad Pretty One, but I'm not through making you cum just yet."

While Louise eased up until my orgasm started subsiding, she resumed fucking me as hard as before. Maybe even harder and fucked me silly until I orgasmed again, and once again squirted. Then as if on auto replay, soon as she felt my second orgasm subsiding she proceeded to fuck me just as hard until I orgasmed a third time. Only this time I nearly lost control of my bladder due to my squirting being so uninhibited. And while I wasn't sure at the time from being so overwhelmed by my orgasms, I would have sworn Louise did too.

Sensing Louise wasn't about to stop fucking me, I finally blurted out..."Please stop Master!! I couldn't deal with another orgasm." I seriously doubted I could have without peeing.

Reluctantly she eased off before stopping and withdrawing her cock from my cunt. Right behind it, a flood of love cream surged out and down over my asshole onto the towels she wisely placed under us.

"Did you enjoy me fucking your pussy, Pretty One?"

"Oh yes, Master. And you are a master in more ways than one with your incredible cock."

She then raised herself upright on her knees and once she was..."Now I want you to suck it clean of your pussy juice."

I first looked at her, then at her cock which was completely coated with my love cream with thick gooey globs in spots, especially on the head. I didn't hesitate to get on my knees in front of her before I took it straight in my mouth. As she ran her fingers through my hair I proceeded to suck it clean until it was glistening with just my saliva.

After I finished..."Is it clean enough, Master?"

"You did good, Pretty One, and you seem to love the taste of yourself."

"I do Master, very much so."

"It's obvious, and now it's time for me to fuck you in the ass."

While well into the role of playing the hapless and submissive lover..."I don't know if I could stand it, Master. I'm all fucked out." In reality, after the way she fucked my pussy I was looking forward to her doing me in the ass but wanted to give her the satisfaction of forcing herself upon me.

She all but yelled...."DON'T BE SO INSOLENT!" Then in a more subdued tone..."Don't ever refuse me anything. You're mine to do as I please."

"Sorry Master, I don't know what came over me. My asshole is yours to do what you want with it."

"That's much better, Pretty One. Now get on your back again."

Soon as I was, she asked me to raise my legs and hold them up. Once I did, and with the pillow under me, she had easy access to my asshole. She then placed the head of her cock against my anal orifice. As she continued to hold it, she pressed forward until the bulbous cockhead popped in beyond my anal ring. Soon as it did, she paused for a second before inserting it in one smooth motion. As wet as my asshole was from my vaginal secretions, it easily slid in.

I held my breath when it first did as I was concerned with it being curved, it would be problematic. Thankfully it wasn't, which probably had to do with the fact I was in a missionary position. From behind with me on my hands and knees the curved dildo could have been uncomfortable due to one's rectum being a lot tighter than their vagina, and the faux-cock not being as forgiving or pliable as a real one.

With that speed bump out of the way, I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed to enjoy what I'm sure was going to be an equally good ass-fucking as when she fucked my pussy.

Once fully inserted, she took over holding my legs and began a slow, but steady humping motion. I reached up to hold her by the wrists as she continued to hold my legs and gave them a loving squeeze. She looked up at me and gave me one of her cute smiles before returning to watch her cock sliding in and out of my butthole. While I might have been wrong, she seemed entranced by it, almost hypnotized, but from my experience from fucking Maureen anally with her strap-on I could appreciate why.

Gradually her pace quickened, but her rhythm remained smooth as could be. Slowly I felt the first twinges of an orgasm building deep in my vagina, and as I did, my grip tightened on her wrists, which I'm sure telegraphed my pending orgasm to her.

As it got closer I reached down with one hand to lubricate my fingers in my pussy before reaching for my clit. I took it between my thumb and forefinger and gently began stroking it. The beauty of having an unusually long love nob, which is a good half-inch when fully aroused, is you can masturbate it with your fingertips as though it was a tiny cock.

Between stroking my clit, and Louise ever so lovingly fucking my ass with long and deliberate strokes, I let loose with a long, almost growling moan as my orgasm suddenly cascaded over me. It was the most unusual orgasm I ever had from being sodomized as a warm feeling emanating from deep in my vagina slowly flowed through every fiber of my body versus a gut-wrenching climax. While my cunt spasmed and made the usual fart-like noises from an anally induced orgasm, the spasms were more "rolling" and near-continuous. Even my ejaculate, which usually gushes out my fuck hole with each spasm, flowed out lazily instead. It was almost like cumming in slow motion and felt amazing because of how prolonged it was.

If anything was lacking, it was the delicious feel of a hot load of semen being deposited in my rectum. While I missed it, Louise made up for it with the way she so effectively buggered me.

When my spasms finally crept to a stop, Louise eased her cock out my asshole..."Seems you enjoy being fucked anally, as much as you do vaginally, Pretty One. Maybe more."

"Only when you fuck my ass Master."

"Would you like me to do it again?"

"As much as I would, I think it's best you don't. One person can take only so much pleasure."

With that said, she released my legs and leaned back on her heels before removing the strapless dong from her pussy. When she did, she transitioned back to the real world. Kind of like how Mr. Hyde transforms back to Dr. Jekyll, and my "Master" was once again the sweet and affectionate Louise.

After she placed the strange looking dong on the night table, she laid on top of me and began kissing me for the first time since I entered the bedroom. Almost obsessively as she seemed she couldn't get enough of my lips, mouth, and tongue. As we madly kissed with our arms wrapped around each other, she began to frantically grind her pubic mound against mine.

While she played out her fantasy as the "Master" she couldn't have received nearly as much "physical" sexual satisfaction from it as I did. All I could figure is the satisfaction she did get was from being in control, and from pleasuring me in the process.

Finally, when we were all but breathless and had to stop kissing, it's when I knew for sure the role-playing was over..."God Lacey, I can't tell you how much I've been wanting to kiss you ever since you first walked into the room looking sexy as you did. And I can't thank you enough for indulging in my fantasy. You were incredible, and it was everything I hoped it would be."

"You were the one who was incredible with your faux-cock. I never experienced anything like it, and the orgasms from it were even more incredible."

"I noticed, especially the orgasm from when I did you anally. It seemed different."

"It was, I never experienced anything like it. At least from being fucked anally. It was similar to how I leisurely orgasm at times from masturbating with a warm glow rushing over me versus an intense climax. Plus it seemed to go on forever."

"Tell me about it. I almost found myself twiddling my thumbs until it was over. And if you don't mind me asking, do you always orgasm from anal intercourse?"

"Yes I do, and way more so than vaginally. The orgasms from you fucking my pussy were unusual as I normally don't from vaginal intercourse by itself. No doubt your curved cock, and the way it stimulated my g-spot had something to do with it. Now, what about you? The way you were grinding against me leads me to believe you need to cum yourself."

"I already did. Twice when I was fucking you vaginally, although not nearly as intensively as you and need you to make me cum the old-fashioned way with your mouth."

"Be glad to. I'd be disappointed if I didn't get to go down on your sweet pussy before I leave. Or get to tongue your adorable asshole."

"And me yours." Then after a slight pause as her face lit up like she came up with a brainstorm..."When are you expecting your husband home from his business trip?"

"He doesn't arrive back in town until tomorrow afternoon, why do you ask?"

"Mine too, and since it's the case, would you like to spend the night with me?"

Which caused me to think about it. After I did..."Do you think it's wise? What if someone should stop by?"

"I doubt it. The only one who might would be my next-door neighbor, but since we saw each other yesterday, I doubt she will. Even if anyone did, we could act like there's no one home, or I'd nicely shoo them away." After she paused for a second..."Now don't make me beg. There's nothing I'd like more than for us to spend the night together."

"You talked me into it, Louise." Although it didn't take much. "But I have a feeling we'll regret it as I doubt either one of us will be alive by morning."

After she laughed..."We will be. And although we might be sexually and physically exhausted, still alive and well. Now let's take a shower together before we run out to get something to eat to save me the trouble of having to feed us. I don't know about you, but I'm starving.

12