Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we were just about to enter the living room from the foyer with the Sybian and the accessories for it, we noticed everyone was watching a demonstration video playing on the big screen TV. As a result, we decided to stay in the foyer until it finished so we wouldn't be disruptive.

After I put the platform down and the other items I was carrying, I noticed the video playing was of Sharon, and coincidentally it was the same video I saw of her demonstrating the g-spot vibrator. Soon as Sharon noticed the video playing was of her, she got a strange look on her face. The look of inevitability. Of something you knew was going to happen, but was hoping it wouldn't.

The video was about halfway through playing when we first entered the foyer and as I watched what was left of it I got a better appreciation of Sharon seeing it a second time. Not only of her body, but of how uninhibited she was, and how well she demonstrated the vibrator. As for Sharon, she was focused more on those watching it, and their reaction to it and her, which from my observation couldn't have been more admiring. I even noticed some seemed to be visibly aroused by the look in their eyes and how fidgety they were, although they might not have realized they were. Not that I blamed them as it affected Maureen and I the same way when we first saw it.

Soon as the video finished the chitter chatter we overheard couldn't have been more complimentary of Sharon, and how instructive the video was. I even heard Janet from our club say how "awesome" Sharon was in the video from the way she demonstrated the vibrator and "she definitely needed to have one".

When I looked at Sharon, she had a slight smile and an expression of relief on her face from all the positive remarks. She even looked a little embarrassed as you would get when someone compliments you on an outstanding job you did and it didn't take much effort on your part. I also sensed a bit of sexual excitement on her part from the thrill of observing people as they watched her naked as a Jaybird pleasuring herself. Kind of the same thrill I've gotten from Maureen watching me masturbate, and she gets when I watch her. There's something to be said about seeing the expression on other people's faces, and their body language, as they watch you engaged in any kind of sexual activity.

"You feel better now Sharon?"

As she continued to smile..."I guess you were right in some ways Lacey. And while I'm still a bit apprehensive about the possibility of having to demonstrate the Sybian, or something else, I have to be honest and say I feel a lot better about having to do it now if it comes to that."

It couldn't have made me feel better too..."Thank God for that, now let's get the Sybian into the living room for Donna."

As soon as Donna saw us, she came rushing over to see it, followed by most of the other girls. After we placed everything in the center of the room, Donna asked what the platform was for.

Of which Sharon explained..."You can use the Sybian either directly on the floor while down on your knees sitting on it, or with it placed on the platform while standing straddled over it with it between your legs. It's simply a matter of preference and what's more comfortable for you, but most women seem to prefer it down low on a padded surface, which helps cushion their knees."

"Then would you mind setting it on the floor for me."

Sharon placed the cushion on the floor first before positioning the Sybian on it after which she plugged it into an electrical outlet using the extension cord. She then explained about the control box attached to the Sybian by an electrical cord that has two on-off switches. One for vibration and the other for rotation, and a pair of control knobs to adjust the desired level of each. While it's common for the Sybian to be controlled by whoever's using it, it's not uncommon for someone else to operate the controls.

Next was the box of attachments, which also included lubricant. While the Sybian includes four basic attachments for vaginal penetration and clitoral stimulation, there were a variety of additional attachments in assorted sizes with some quite big, as well as some strictly for anal penetration. There was also one for simultaneous anal and vaginal penetration, and even one to stimulate your clitoris, pussy and anus simultaneously. All of which cost extra.

Once Sharon finished explaining about the attachments, I expected Donna to ask Sharon if she'd demonstrate the Sybian, but she surprised me and everyone else by asking..."If you don't mind Sharon, would it be possible for me to try it? I really want one, but I wouldn't dare spend the kind of money it costs without trying one first. Colette did say it was a 'demonstration' model."

While I've known Donna for a few years and never found her to be shy about anything, I never expected she'd ask to use the Sybian instead of having Sharon demonstrate it. Especially in a room filled with her neighbors and friends. All I could figure is the atmosphere created by all the sex toys on display and the discussions about them, and maybe one drink too many, had emboldened her to the point she wanted to experience using the Sybian first hand before deciding whether to get one.

While it was easy to see she was serious and it wasn't just an alcohol fueled decision, Sharon wanted to be absolutely certain... "Are you sure Donna? Or you could always try using it in private in another room?"

"Here's fine since it's set-up and ready. Besides, I'm sure some of the other girls would like to see how it works too."

Of which a few nodded their heads and expressed they would. Some even encouraged her for their own benefit.

Sharon finally relented..."Be my guest Donna, but let me help you with things to ensure you use it correctly and don't get off on the wrong foot. Now the first thing you obviously need to do is remove your clothes. At least get naked from the waist down as there's no need to remove your top if you don't want to."

Donna did hesitate to remove everything until she was naked as the day she was born down to her bare feet and didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about being totally nude in front of everyone. Not that she had any reason to be. While she's a big woman, about five foot nine and weighs a good 140 pounds, it was all nicely distributed.

It was the first time I knew any of us ever saw her naked, and it was easy to see a few were envious. While some seemed a little surprised she wasn't reluctant to get entirely naked, no one appeared offended by it. Just the opposite for some, including me.

While Donna always appeared to be big busted, seeing her naked for the first time gave me a better appreciation of just how big. Enormous tits with less sag than you'd expect with them being so big and full. Offsetting what sag she had was the way her large dark areola and amazingly large nipples diameter wise were positioned high on her breasts, and gave them the appearance of having less sag than they actually had. Below her large breasts was a smooth rounded tummy with a cute innie for a belly button, which transitioned to a very prominent mons pubis with a nicely trimmed bush of silky dark brown hair. She had very shapely long legs and attractive feet, which were nicely pedicured with a bright pink nail polish. As for her bum, it was probably her best feature, being well rounded with very little droop.

Once she was undressed, Sharon and her went through the attachments again to decide which one to use. All the attachments were beige, or flesh colored, and while Donna first wanted to go with one about six inches in length and shaped like a penis, Sharon convinced her to try one called a GMax. It was shaped like a ball or "light bulb" and was six inches in circumference and four inches long with fine 'ribbing' located around the diameter. And as the name implies, it's designed for maximum stimulation of the g-spot. Once Donna agreed, Sharon attached it to the Sybian, and then applied plenty of lubricant to it.

"Since it's your first time Donna, you need to let me operate the controls for you." Then for the benefit of everyone else in the room along with Donna..."When you use a Sybian, you always want to be sure to start at the lowest speed settings. The goal should be to build up the excitement and sensitivity slowly. The slower, the better, until you bring yourself to a glorious orgasm, which the Sybian will easily do once you get accustomed to it. In a lot of ways it's no different than using your favorite dildo or vibrator, so you never should go all out as soon as you get on it. And as you become familiar with it, you want to note what works best for you. Especially how you react to different speed and vibration settings, or a combination of, which also will vary depending on what attachment you use. Be it if you're controlling the settings, or someone else is."

After she finished, she directly addressed Donna..."I'm ready whenever you are."

With that said, Donna carefully squatted over the Sybian before parting her pussy lips and lowered herself down onto the GMax until it started entering her fuck hole. Soon as it did, she slowly lowered herself until it was fully inserted and was resting all her weight on her knees. She then wiggled around until she was comfortable with how the GMax was positioned in her before giving Sharon a simple nod to let her know she was good to go.

Just as she did, Maureen was suddenly standing beside me..."So what do you think Lacey, should we get one of those for us?"

"Too early to tell Maureen, we'll have a better idea after Donna's finishes with her test drive."

Once Donna gave Sharon the okay, Sharon first flicked on only the vibration switch before turning the control knob slightly. Donna reacted almost immediately..."Oh my, I'm liking this thing already and you just turned it on. Feels terrific and the GMax thing couldn't be better positioned inside me as it's hitting the right spot perfectly."

Sharon then turned up the vibration another notch or two before turning on the rotation switch and turning the corresponding knob ever so slightly. Once again, Donna's reaction was almost immediate as let loose with a deep sigh and a very audible groan as the combination of the GMax vibrating and ever so slowly rotating over her g-spot worked its magic on her.

At that point Maureen added..."Looking good so far Lacey."

"Still too early, Maureen."

Watching Donna progressing towards an inevitable orgasm was like watching water boil as Sharon ever so methodically increased the intensity of the vibration along with the rotation. She worked the controls to perfection and occasionally would pause teasingly before increasing both to bring her painstakingly one step closer to cumming. Maybe even tortuously from Donna's perspective as she seemed just on the verge of having an orgasm each time Sharon would pause.

While there was a lot of chit chatter amongst the girls when Sharon first started, the room eventually went totally quiet. All except for Donna who was by now steadily moaning as she leaned back to get the maximum effect from the GMax stimulating her g-spot. While she held onto the Sybian initially, eventually her hands found their way to her huge breasts and she pulled and pinched her now very erect nipples.

Just when I didn't think Donna could endure any more pleasure, Sharon suddenly upped the vibration a good quarter turn of the knob, and caused Donna to all but launch off the Sybian like a rocket. Her orgasm was so intense, she had all she could do to keep from falling off the Sybian as she shook and bucked, and let loose with some of the foulest language I ever heard.

But Sharon wasn't through just yet. As soon as Donna's orgasm began to subside she upped the vibration even more and Donna acted as though she was hit with a cattle prod and orgasmed a second time. It was even more intense than the first one as a flood of watery fluids shot out her fuck hole and all over the Sybian. While it was hard to be sure, she appeared to have squirted, and from the way Donna's eyes rolled back when she did, I thought for sure she was going to pass out.

Although she didn't, Sharon sensed she couldn't endure another orgasm, so she wisely dialed back both knobs before shutting the controls off. Donna remained seated on the Sybian for what seemed like five minutes until she regained her composure somewhat, all while desperately trying to catch her breath. When it became obvious she wasn't going to be able to stand on her own, both Sharon and I helped her to her feet and to a nearby armchair.

Since she looked out of place naked in a room full of people dressed, I got an afghan off the back of a nearby sofa and draped it around her. I then pulled up a chair and stayed with her while holding her hand until she fully recovered.

Finally she did and looked at me before saying..."My God Lacey, that thing's incredible. I never orgasmed like that. While I might be wrong, I might have even squirted, which I've never done before."

"Being a squirter myself, it seems you did. Congratulations!"

"Please tell me I didn't embarrass myself in front of everyone on the Sybian?"

With a smile on my face..."Not unless having two incredible orgasms as a room full of people watched can be classified as embarrassing yourself."

After she groaned..."I did then. How am I ever going to be able to face anyone again?"

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about. If anything, half of the girls were envious, and the other half jealous. I'm sure most of them would have loved to have done just what you did if they had the nerve. Besides I'm sure they're very appreciative of the fact you were willing to use the Sybian with them present. Albeit more for yourself than for their benefit. And if it's any consolation, you sure impressed me. There's nothing like watching someone have two amazing orgasms like you did to give you a much better appreciation of them."

Before she could reply, Sharon was standing beside us and asked Donna if she was okay.

"Besides worrying about embarrassing myself, I'm better than okay. And it goes without saying I want one of those things."

"I figured you would, everyone does after they use one for the first time. When you're ready we'll write up the sales order as I need a credit card and your address so we can make arrangements to have it delivered to you discreetly. Until then, I need to get back with the others as there seems to be a lot of renewed interest in the strapless dildos and suction devices for your clitoris. Seems you using the Sybian has energized everyone as far as being more proactive about things. I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be a need for a live demonstration of both before long. Maybe even some audience participation because of you."

"First I need to get dressed and then clean up the mess I made."

"No need to as I already took care of it." She then added jokingly..."I found out from Colette, it's part of the job description."

It was nice to see Sharon was in a better mood and no longer seemed anxious about the possibility of demonstrating something. Even nicer was the fact she indicated live demonstrations seemed inevitable, and hopefully Colette would participate in them.