All Comments on 'Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 27'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad your back! Wow another freat chapter.

Kicker73Kicker73over 1 year ago

Happy New Year, so glad you are back after your hiatus.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

I’m loving this series, the description of the sexual experiences is superb!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you both, and I hope you won't be disappointed in the second half, which I'll be publishing soon.

jtukeejtukeeover 1 year ago

Welcome back to my favorite and best author on Literotica. You never fail to amaze and arouse me me with your brilliant stories. I would have made this a private message but wanted more to share it with the world. Reply if you wish. One minor concern I had was I sometime had difficulty following who was speaking you or Nancy but that could have just been me. I will be watching daily for the next chapter.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you jtukee, and for the constructive feedback. I've had the same problem with other people's stories here on literotica, and I'm not sure how to solve it. I hate to use the she said, he said scenario over and over (with their names of course), and will have to give it some thought. I hope you are well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...