All Comments on 'Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 34'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Wonderful sapphic ménage a trois- you girls sure know how to please each other!! And so co side rate to your SO’s that you video it all and are willing to play it back with them!!

Kicker73Kicker738 months ago

Clever girl! Pushing the envelope. Kudos on your growth as an erotic writer. My biggest problem with you is that you are quicker with the frequency of your tales! Please take that as a huge compliment.

HawaiiBeachBum99HawaiiBeachBum998 months ago

Another excellent example of a very sensuous build up, explosive orgasms, and yet you left us still wondering what the guys responses will be to all this. Well done, you left us wanting to know more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As always, the sex in your stories is such a turn on ---- WOW

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story. Felt like I was right there. I could picture it all and all its glory. Beautiful writing. Ty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...