Lots of Sex Lots of Ways Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt on the bench facing the showers, arse towards the door, Brent stood behind her and easily slipped into her now loose, cum-lubed rectum and immediately began to sodomise her.

Like so many men he'd not had a woman so freely accept it 'up the shitshute' and he was clearly very excited to be having Bs arse. She moaned appreciatively as she looked back between her wide spread thighs and gestured for me to crawl over and begin rimming Brent whilst kneeling bare arsed in a truckies public bathroom. My cock was still purple, my balls black and cold, my arse dribbling Gary's cum down my thighs and Todd's juice had been wiped across my face when he pulled out of my throat.

Todd had passed the poppers to B and she indulged and passed them to Brent who inhaled then began pounding her sloppy arse so that Todd's cum was squirting out with every thrust.

I placed my hands to part Brent's buttocks and kissed is pucker, he moaned and stopped thrusting so I could "get my tongue in there." Which I did.

I wormed my tongue into his arsehole and licked for all I was worth. He grunted appreciatively and restarted pounding into Bs bum. She held the poppers back for me to sniff knowing it drove me to ever filthier behaviour. I sniffed but she grabbed my beard and pulled,

"deep slut, sniff your lungs full and bury your head in his arse so you can feel him shooting my rectum full of your dinner."

I sniffed deep and hard, "again faggot, show him how much you like asehole."

I sniffed again and again as she ordered me getting to a stage of drugged sexuality that I was just a fuck needing fucking. I was truly eating out his arse, kissing, licking sucking, using my fingers to pull his open and getting my tongue right inside his hole.

Brent was growling, more sensation came from his arse than his cock as B was so loose and sloppy from Todd's huge cock and load.

Soon the other three were showered and just watching us three fucking. Brent announced he was going to shoot. B wanted filth,

"Make his face an iced cake and I'll make him wear it out there during lunch."

Brent growled, "you filthy fucking pig." Ripped his cock out of her arse and quickly turned to wank off and shoot across my open mouth and face.

B was still in charge, "close your mouth faggot we want everyone to see the icing."

Brent as with the others had a huge load, gotta love big cummers and he shot numerous ropes of thick white semen across my face from hair to chin. As he stopped shooting B instructed me to lick him clean and thank them all for the abuse.

Brent staggered off to the showers while B had me pull on my clothes and tuck my tortured genitals away. The cum dripped from my face onto my shirt but B insisted I leave it.

Big boy said he'd get our steaks cooking and left while Todd and Gary asked us for contact numbers so they could, 'unload' if they were in our part of the country any time. B needed some clothing as hers was on the floor in shreds where the four of them had ripped it off her during her teasing dance before I walked in. She sent me out to get another sundress from the car. She specifically said I was to go to the bar and order drinks for everyone. Just then I remembered the six pack. B walked over and kissed me and undoing my jeans pushing them down my thighs.

"I do so love what a pervert you are. Hey Brent watch this."

"Sit faggot." She placed one beer upside down on the bench in front of the door. I lowered my arse, lining up the rounded base with my gape.

"All the way. It's staying in until we get to the suite."

Brent gasped as the beer can was swallowed by my experienced and cum lubed arsehole. B had me stand and bend over, facing away from Brent. She pulled my cheeks apart and showed him in detail how I'd easily taken the can inside my arse. She pulled up jeans, giving my painful cock a few pulls and my balls a slap. I had to kiss Brent's cock in thanks for him fucking B and then off I went to get Bs sundress.

The restaurant wasn't empty but nowhere near full thank god as I tenderly minced across the floor to the bar. I ordered the beers B demanded, from the same woman as before. She clearly knew what had occurred, maybe not blow for blow but that B and I had just 'entertained' 4 of her regulars. I went to the car a picked out a shear white sundress. 'Make me the slut will you I thought knowing Bs black nipples would show through as the if she were naked.

I returned to the bar, the woman said she'd bring over the drinks and Darren, big boy had told them we needed our lunch as we'd been really very busy in the change room.

I took the dress to B who was once again sucking cock!

I didn't recognise this man but I watched as B very quickly deep throated and subsequently drained his hairy balls.

As he left he told me, "have a go mate she cold suck a bowling ball through a hose."

I gave B the dress which she slipped on as she explained that as Brent had walked out the other man walked in and as she was naked she felt it only polite to offer to hold his cock while he peed and then suck it clean. He'd been happy to let her.

We left going back to our booth, B kept goosing me, pressing against the base of the beer can just touchable between my swollen puckered arse-lips.

We sat, the can slid higher and mashed my prostate further causing me to moan and my cock leak.

B smiled, "in three hours that's going to feel so good sliding out of your hole just before I punch-fuck you."

"Oh god yes please. Please B destroy me this week and I'll destroy you."

"Think you can?"

""Only one?"

"Fists I mean."

"I know what you mean!"

Then the woman turned up with our steaks and placed them before us a puzzled look n her face. We thanked her and ate ravenously quickly clearing the plate. We got up and over to the bar to pay.

"On the house. Darren said you both earned your dinner." We blushed, a little.

Then she lent across the bar and quietly asked both of us,

"Is that really cum all over your faces?"

We'd forgotten we were glazed for display.

B responded first, "it certainly is my dear. When you've worked as hard as we just did you like to have a sign of your suck sesses."

She shook her head and made a rueful smile as we made our way out to the car.

The rest of the trip, about three hours were uneventful apart from my constant erection and the anal stimulation from the beer can on the rough roads making me anally cum a few times.

12