Lots of Sex Lots of Ways Ch. 03

Story Info
Further expressions of a wild kinky sex life.
2.3k words
4.06
8.7k
4
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the hotel, booked in easily, our now crusty faces getting some looks as we did my anally motivated mince and Bs barely dressed attire. In the room B just threw herself across the bed exposing her nakedness to the bellboy who stared quite blatantly at her spread thighs and open drooling cunt. I tipped him well and suggested that if he had any 'needs' he should quietly visit over the next week to be 'relieved' and tipped and to let the other staff know.

He left and I set about setting up the room. The clothes were hung in the wardrobe. The toy bag was opened and the contents placed where they'd be needed, lube and poppers in bedside cabinets, toys in the bathroom, cuffs and ropes on the balcony, for starters at least.

The computer was set up, the best contact site for this town opened up and a couple of responses to our advert for this week checked out. It didn't really matter who replied, we were going to invite anyone and everyone to visit and fuck us. The cameras, a still and a video were set on their stands to be placed as needed to catch the action and show to the world on porn sites.

Then we stripped off and took to the balcony, stark naked just as the sun was setting. We looked out over the water some 20 floors below us. There was champagne in the ice bucket and B had the bong burning well. We sat and had our first drink, decided we'd toss a coin and see who was first to be tied to the bars and used.

I called heads, it was tails and my tail was soon exposed.

B had me face the balcony rail and tied my wrists and ankles as far apart as she could force them then my knees were secured and finally the ice bucket was hung from my balls. It was getting dark so only a few people could possibly have seen us, clearly although as she deliberately left the lights on inside they a good silhouette of all we did.

Once bound Miss B disappeared into the suite only to emerged, high heals and her 12" x 3" strap-on. It's the same colour as her skin, textured and looks and feels real if warmed, even if just by being inserted in me a left there long enough. She also had on shoulder length gloves!

Miss B stepped up behind me and quietly explained that as a size queen faggot who'd been fucked and sucked strangers today I had to take whatever she wanted to deal out. First B placed the mask on my face so I'd only breathe popper laiden air and I was soon high as a kite, suffering vertigo from my exposed position head over the balcony 20 floors up and as a used and very frustrated anal slut begging to be used.

Once I was a stoned compliant slut she played with the beer can, pushing it deeper, twisting it about, then she ripped it out!

I screamed the only lube was cum and my rectum was being pulled from me, I felt I was being turned inside out and as Miss B described it she could see it happening before her eyes,

"You're red arsehole is hanging out of your hole by 6". But don't worry honey, I'm going to punch it all back up inside you, just you wait and see, on the video, when we have guests here. You never know we might find another huge cock like Todd's which can fuck you hollow."

I was panting, the poppers overwhelming any self control I might have once had, my cock was desperate to piss but was still tied off and in any case I'd only piss into the ice bucket and add more weight to my already stretched balls.

Miss B pressed up close behind me, I felt her massive dong, warm almost hot to the touch, she must've had it in hot water preparing it to fuck me. Her soft tits, pressed against my cool naked back as she wrapped her arms around me and began to kiss my neck, bite my ears and whisper obscenities to me.

"For the first time I saw you being a faggot today, being fucked in the arse, sucking cock, eating arse, swallowing men's cum! Didn't I?"

"Yes Miss you saw me being a faggot slut." I replied, aroused, exposed, frustrated and impatient to be properly fucked.

"You're my plaything now aren't you faggot?" She teased, pulled my nipples and twisted them.

"Yes Miss I'm your plaything, your faggot fuck toy." I whimpered in abject lustful need, she'd started to suck on my shoulders to raise bruises.

"Beg for it slut. Beg for what you want Mss to give you, to do to you, to make you do, to video and show everyone what you do." She said with greater passion biting my flesh.

"Please Miss B fuck me, use your huge black cock to fuck me open, punch-fuck me, destroy my faggot hole, please." I whined aloud so desperate to be used, filled, have my balls release.

"Really, you want to be the woman? The receptacle for my filthy desires, the target of my kinks, the object of derision in the porn world as you get turned into a loose faggot slut?" She was now squeezing my balls, slapping my cock, pinching my nipples.

"Yes Miss. PLEASE JUST USE ME, LET YOUR FILTHY DESIRES LOOSE ON ME AND WRECK ME, PLEASE MISS B." I squealed aloud, anyone nearby would hear, maybe even those on the ground so far below me.

She stepped back slightly, the tip of her hot massive dong was lined up against my hole and she took hold of my shoulders. I was breathing poppers with every breath and had descended into a fuck toy, a hole needing to be filled. I was gabbling, trying to get her into me.

"Fine." She forced the dong into me in one violent shove.

I was 3" wide open and half way to the balls instantaneously. I screamed, sparks flew about my vision, I pissed into the ice bucket and shuddered in ecstasy.

"Take," she pulled back pulling my sensitive rectum along with her dong

"All," she rammed all of it into me, 12" long, 3" wide

I squealed in pain and release, delight at being used by my lover.

With every word she rammed it in or ripped it out of me. She made it a timed fuck chant, every couple of seconds I would feel I was either being gouged open or dragged inside out with only cum to lube her fuck instead of the usual copious Crisco.

"I, Want, To, fuck, you, so, hard, you, hang, open, like, a, whore, after, pay, day."

Each stroke looser, wetter, easier. I was now merely gurgling my delight, my orgasm rising I'd soon be contracting painfully around her dong as she wiped out any sphincter control I might have had and became her hollow fuck-tube of the night. I knew it was happening, I knew I'd dribble lube down my thighs, I knew I'd be filmed begging to be slacker than a cows arse, I knew and I wanted it, ALL of it.

Miss B realised I was getting easier to fuck, the force she'd had to use wasn't needed any more, the dong was easily slipping in and out, the sounds it made were now the sloppy, wet sexy sounds of a passionate fucking.

She lent back and began to really throw a fuck up me. I was being wrenched back and forth against the bindings but my hole had stopped resisting and Miss B was now really fucking her faggot.

I began to spasm, it caused me to groan in pleasure, beg for it, try to facilitate her deeper entry by tilting my hips the little I could given the bindings.

"Please Miss B pound me open, wipe out my hole, make it your toy, Please Miss B, FUCK ME!" I begged aloud, stoned off my tree and now just a hole in the air being ploughed wider and deeper.

Miss B was beginning to breath heavier, she lent in close, I could feel her sweat on my back as she fucked me with all her might.

"I'm going to cum up your arse you filthy queer." She hoarsely rasped into my ear. She began to bite my shoulder then rammed herself into me so hard I was lifted up against my restraints.

She took me over the edge, my arse was cumming, spasming in release again pissing into the bucket, now squirting cum out of my rectum along her dong

She held me there then made another half a dozen punishing thrusts, each time pulling completely out before ramming up and lifting me.

She groaned deeply, sexily, "cum bucket!"

And she stayed buried in my guts as she completed her orgasm, panting and trembling in passionate release.

"Oh thank you Miss B. Thank you for satisfying your need in me." I earnestly grovelled.

She reached around and grabbed my cock,

"My pleasure. Now shoot slut."

She wanked me hard and fast, her slimy hand, still one of those men's cum greasing the way she was going to bring me off but I'd have to be full of her to be allowed to shoot my balls. I knew I have to cum quick or she'd just stop and make me wait until later to relieve my aching balls.

"Oh yes Miss, Please Miss, milk me Miss." I begged

She wanked I was nearly there, the pressure of the cock-ring and rope to the ice bucket making ejacualting so very hard.

"You have 30 seconds. If you don't cum for me by them you'll have to wait until I get both fists in you." She scolded me, knowing that 2 fists wide, elbow deep was my desire and her goal.

"Yes please I screamed and came. The cum barely dribbled past the bindings but I came, my balls felt as if they exploded, my hole contracted hard around the fully inserted dong and I wailed in relief.

Miss B kissed my neck, "good boy. Now with that out of the way you can concentrate on really becoming to loose slut you deeply are."

I whimpered and sagged in the bindings as far as her dong allowed. I became aware through my drugged haze that she was moving. She unstrapped her dong and reattached it so it was secured fully into my guts, the balls pressed against mine. Then she untied me and let me collapse onto the balcony floor. She took off the mask so I got my first breath of non poppered air in half an hour and she untied my balls from the ice bucket. As I recovered over the next 15 minutes or so I found her sitting back legs spread drinking champagne.

"How was that baby?" I groggily asked from my place crumpled on the floor.

"Lovely slut. My cunts still tingling. If we keep pumping my clit it'll get big enough for me to cum so easily when I wear my strap-on." B replied with an evil grin on her face.

I rose to my knees and looked at her, she spread her thighs pulling them wide over the arms of the chair, scooted her bum forward and exposed herself fully to my view.

"Eat me please. Use your mouth on my arsehole, cunt and clit."

I crawled closer,

"Of course darling big hole." I dipped my head into her open reeking, sloppy mess of sex and began to eat her.

"Call me BIG HOLE?! I just fucked you fully open 12" deep 3" wide and your still full of my cock you size queen faggot."

I shivered the memory, so recent of being just a fuck-hole in the sky running through me again causing my cock to lurch to life again, just starting but I knew we'd be back at it soon. I just needed to clean up her messy holes and rest for a bit before it was my turn.

As I licked her clean, sucking god knows who's cum from her holes, licking her clit so she'd contract and push it out, gaping her cunt and arse wide with my fingers so I could lick her out deep inside B sat and smoked and drank. She was getting very drunk and stoned always a sure way to make sure she was obscene.

I was on the floor for almost an hour and B had cum many times, I'd slid my fist into her cunt and had her as my glove for half that time, the photos were great showing her purple lipped cunt stretched around my wrist. Her arse was tender from Todd's pounding but the dope, poppers and booze had her very loose and she barely resisted with four fingers but when I did punch into her arse she squealed very loudly. Once fisted she was history. She knew I was going to arse-fuck her with my fist as the knuckles burst through her sphincter. They'd gone in and had to come back out. I just worked her slackening rectum, pulled back against her sphincter then began to punch-fuck her deep, never fully pulling free but pushing deeper.

B came time and time again, begging to be allowed to rest but I wouldn't let her, she came every few strokes or twists of my fist deep inside. I covered her cunt with my mouth and forced her to piss down my throat, promising her she'd be drinking from my recovering 'straw' before long.

Eventually she begged me loud enough, promised to be dirty enough, she'd let me fuck her in the pub toilets, up the arse that I pulled free of her anus. It gaped and only closed when I'd kissed it shut as she wanked herself in front of me screaming as she orgasmed loudly, pissing and screaming.