Lotus Bamboo: School of Lechery

Story Info
In Lotus Bamboo, students learn only How to Fuck.
2.3k words
4.34
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone in this story is written to be a minimum of 20 years old.)

It was time for the most anxiety inducing moment of one's life. The start of a new school year, in a new school.

Julius rested his head on the back of the seat's headrest, his eyes were closed and his knees shook relentlessly and his stomach felt heavy due to his mother's hurried driving. He breathed in and out slowly, attempted to fill his mind with wholesome content and counted to ten every minute. It did not work, it simply elevated his anxiety because it reminded him why he was doing it, and that was for school.

He stopped his breathing for a moment as he realized that the car came to a stop. This is it, he thought.

His mother threw his car door open like a GTA character, the thought amused him and it slightly eased his anxiety.

He stepped out of the warm car, into the chilly weather, his mother fixing his jacket and hair.

"I want you to look your best, okay deary. These are very exciting times."

"I am very excited indeed." He replied. I am shitting my pants, his thoughts said however.

"Good, now go on. Make some friends all right." His mom blew a kiss on his cheek and drove off.

LOTUS BAMBOO. Was written in chunky white letters atop the main building.

He stood before the double door, breathed in and out a few times and entered the building. The building itself was decorated well, modern yet clearly inspired by Victorian London. The chairs were made of wood and the seat and armrest were decorated with green cushions.

The receptionist called him for, for a moment, he was lost admiring the architecture. He responded in a surprise as he laid his eyes on the receptionist's massive cleavage.

"Hi, my name is Julius Ankel. Today is my first day."

The receptionist shot a lustful glance at Julius and bit her pen seductively. She typed his name in the dataset. "Right, Julius. Welcome." She said and added nothing after that.

"Uhm, where do i go?"

"Wherever you want, Lotus Bamboo isn't like your average school. You can attend whatever class you want at whatever time you want." She licked her lips. "You can... do whoever you want."

Confusion struck his face. "I-" His sentence was cut short by a young lady who snuck up behind him.

"Hi!!" She had a petite figure and a wide smile on her face. "My name is Emily."

"My name is Julius." She blew a kiss on her cheek.

"Want to go to the library?"

"Is that where class is?"

Emily chuckled. "Class is everywhere." She turned around and Julius followed. She was a... hopper. She didn't walk like normal people, she hopped and tip-toed. As Julius trailed behind her, he couldn't help himself but stare at her petite and beautifully shaped ass that got exposed by her tiny school skirt with every step she took.

What a dress code this school has. He thought. I love it.

By now, his anxiety has completely faded.

They arrived at the library, a thousand books with custom covers lined up on wooden shelves that were designed to compliment the architecture of the school itself. "Don't even bother looking at those books. They're for show. The books that students can actually read are in the back. Hidden by the beauty of the fake library."

She escorted him to the back, and she was right, the actual library didn't actually look as good as the library that was made for display. He looked at the books and was surprised to see hundreds of copies of the book Elantris thrown on the shelves. There were a few other books, but for some odd reason, the vast majority of the novels were all Elantris.

Emily grabbed his hand and they walked even further. "If you want other books. This isle is for you."

Julius forgot his lenses so he squinted to read the title of the books. While his mind was occupied with finding a book he thought sounded nice, Emily shoved her soft hand in Julius's pants.

He gasped and wanted to remove her hands from his penis but he couldn't bring himself to do such a moronic thing. Her hands felt incredible, soft and luke-warm. Within a few seconds, he had a full blown baguette in his pants. Emily began kissing his neck as she continued to stroke his penis gently and Julius responded by lowering his hand beneath her panties. Her pussy was warm and wet, her vagina pulsed in response.

"Oh my." She whispered. She lowered her skirt and panties and lowered to her feet, legs spread and her other arm in her vagina. "Take your pants off." She demanded.

"Here? What if people catch us."

"I hope someone catches us." she said. "They might join us."

His pants dropped to the floor and his erect was fully exposed. Without a moment wasted, she shoved his penis in her mouth. His penis was fully inserted in her mouth, she took it out and licked the shaft while simultaneously stroking it vigorously. She spit on it, stroked it, licked it, chocked on it and sucked his balls and after 3 minutes sensation, she stuck her tongue and told him to ejaculate on her face. He couldn't hold it in anymore, so that's exactly what he did. After cleaning his cock and swallowing every drop of semen she could muster, she stood up and put her skirt on, semen covering her face.

"Hey, don't you want me to return the favor."

"I do, but not now. This was a mere introduction to our school. There is more to come."

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Lotus Bamboo is a school with lust as the main subject. Students can fuck each other at any time, students can fuck teachers, teachers can fuck students. No day goes by in Lotus Bamboo without the majority of the school fucking each other."

"But how does it work. what about consent?

"For employees of Lotus Bamboo, their consent is their contract. You can go up to someone who works for the school and fuck him or her. For a student, it's complicated but not too much. Students fuck each other all the time but if a teacher wants to fuck a student, the teacher must ask for consent. And every time it is given, everybody on school ground fucks relentlessly."

Julius was shocked to hear about how the school worked. "So, in theory. I can go up to the secretary to... fuck her?"

Emily moaned. "Just thinking of that makes me hot. Yes, you can. In fact, go to her, now. Anyway, i need to clean myself up. See you later?" She went for a hug.

"Yeah, see you later."

And she walked off.

Julius walked back to the secretary, he was glad to see that she was still there.

"Oh hi, Julius. I hope Emily treated you well."

He walked around the desk, to the door that lead to her side. First thing he did was bury his hands on her tits and kissed her neck and earlobe.

"I was waiting for you." She whispered then stood up. "Let's go to the back."

When they arrived at a backdoor the secretary immediately shut the door behind her. Immediately, Julius ripped his blouse open and unbuttoned her bra. His penis rose quickly after seeing her natural DDF books hanging over her flat stomach. He placed his mouth on her nipples and sucked it, placed his face between her breasts and licked it. He lowered to his knees and unbuttoned her dress. Her white panties were soaked in fluids. Instead of removing her panties, he simply shoved them to the side and began eating her wet, tight and warm pussy.

She moaned, played with her tits and moaned demanding words to her. "Yes, eat it like that."

He lowered his tongue to her exposed anus and licked it while two of his fingers were inserted in her vagina. She continued to moan until her orgasm 15 minutes later.

"Oh boy." She moaned, sweating just from her orgasm.

Julius untied his belt and lowered his pants and shoved his erect penis in her tight vagina. She moaned again. He continued to thrust until her second orgasm and a minute later he ejaculated in her pussy, cum dripping to the floor.

"Holy shit." She gasped. "Two orgasms in one session, that never happened."

"Yeah, right." chuckled Julius. "I bet you say that to everyone."

"Fuck no." she responded. "This is the first. Believe me."

Suddenly, her personal phone rang. She picked it up. It was from the headmistress, the founder of Lotus Bamboo.

"Yes, ma'am." She said and hung up. She collected semen from her vagina and swallowed some. "Oh boy, she moaned."

"Who called you?"

"The headmistress, she needs to speak to you. She doesn't like to wait so better go."

He dressed in a hurry but before he went to see the headmistress, he asked. "What's your name?"

"Angela."

He walked out, to the open campus of the school. It was empty, made sense he thought. Performing sexual acts isn't really preferred outside.

Suddenly, again. Emily popped up behind him.

He twitched. "Again?"

"Hi!" She said smiling. "I heard the headmistress summoned you."

He nodded. "Wait, how do you know."

She didn't respond to the question, instead, she pointed her finger to a watertower. "She's there. Coincidentally, i too need to see the headmistress. Let's go together."

"Okay."

They arrived at the watertower, it looked ominous and the fact that the owner called herself the headmistress didn't really help it make it less scary. They opened the door and were met with a wooden spiral staircase that looked unsafe to walk on. "I hate these staircases."

"You'll be fine." She assured, in her regular happy tone.

After a minute walk they arrived at the top, the mistress sat in front of a large window, behind a wooden desk. She sat with her arms crossed and shook her head.

"Sit." She told Julius and Emily.

Julius sighed. "Hi, nice to meet you." He said awkwardly. "I hope i did nothing wrong."

"No, of course not." Assured the headmistress. "It is a routine conversation." Similar to the secretary, her tits bulged out of her blouse, her tan tits reflecting the chandelier above. Julius tried to look her in her eyes but his eyes dwindled to her chest, that looked at least two sizes bigger than the secretary he fucked half an hour ago. He could sense the arrival of his erection, simply by looking her chest and her mature yet beautiful face. She was a brunette, Julius's favorite type, and the embodiment of a Milf. She was the most beautiful Milf he had ever seen. He could not help himself but wonder if he would have the chance to fuck her.

"I'm going to cut straight to the point." She unbuttoned her grey blouse and released her perfect tits for his eyes to gaze on.

His eyes and mouth widened, his mind filled with scenarios of what he would do to this woman.

She stood up and towered over him, she was six foot four. "I need you to tell me what you should do when a woman like me stands in front of you."

He didn't respond with words, he responded to her demand by sucking her hardened nipples.

She moaned. "Yes." And pulled him away. He came back to her tits with his arms stretched, like a zombie and she allowed him to suck on her tits for another minute before pushing him away once again.

"Why did you stop?" He begged. Emily chuckled.

"I'm the headmistress, did you believe you could fuck me so easily." She sank in her chair, tits still exposed. Behind her, behind the window, a face of a blond girl popped up from edge. She smiled and waved to Julius then disappeared.

Did she... climb to the top. He thought.

"Prove yourself, Julius. Then i'll be accessible to you like anyone else."

"How can I prove myself, please."

"Fuck my daughter in front of me."

"Who is your daughter?"

Her fingers pointed to Emily.

He was so desperate to fuck the headmistress he followed her demand. Julius picked up Emily and threw her on mistress's desk. He ripped her skirt off, then her panties and whatever she wore on her torso. She laid on her back, naked, vagina wet and ready to be pounded. He kneeled first and settled his mouth on Emily's clit. She moaned, eyes closed, her hands clutching Julius's head and pushing it down even harder on her clit, her mother playing with her tits as she's aroused by seeing her daughter get fucked. Once again the blonde girl showed up from behind the window, she grabbed a ledge with her right arm, placed her legs on the wall and began fingering herself. Emily was thrown around like a ragdoll, Julius placed her on the desk, she curved her back and Julius shoved her head down. Her vagina spread beautifully on the wooden desk and Julius could now fuck Emily's beautiful pussy while staring the headmistress in her brown eyes as he toys with herself. He rubs her cock on her pussy but instead of shoving his cock in, he shoved it in her anus. He thrusts forward and backward in a continuous motion until Emily cried due to being fucked too good. In his final thrust, he pushed hard so her throbbing anus can store all his semen.

The headmistress stands and claps for him. "You have potential, Julius."

"I can make you cry too, mistress."

"I want you to, and call me Lisa."