Louise, Adam and Friends Ep. 02

Story Info
The two friends have a fantastic fuck.
2.6k words
4.73
3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam stood in the shower and contemplated what was to come. Louise's text message, sent to his personal mobile rather than his work one and received 20 mins earlier at 10am on a Sunday morning, had read 'Are you free, now?'

It could mean only one thing.

His contemplation was focused on what mood Louise might be in. Or more specifically what type of sex she wanted.

In the 2 or 3 months since their first fuck they had hooked up 7 or 8 times and each had been very different. He'd been summoned at 5pm as she was on her way home from work and told that she needed to be 'fucked senseless the moment I walk in the door'. They had gone for a meal and she'd passed him her thong mid-way through the meal then they'd had an incredible quickie in the loo. He'd tied her up and gone far deeper into the world of S&M than he ever expected to. The only common theme was that their fucking always included him going down on her.

He loved using his tongue, lips and mouth on a woman and she loved being licked, so their mutual pleasure always included oral. Her ability to orgasm on his mouth, repeatedly, always turned him on massively.

As he showered he noticed his cock was fully hard, its 8 inches and large, purple end throbbing. There was a knock on the bathroom door and he heard Laura's voice say 'Is my phone in there?'

Laura was a good friend, and one of those special few female friends that he hadn't slept with. He used to be convinced that he wouldn't risk their friendship by sleeping with her but when he woke up in bed with her that morning, after a very drunken night with two other friends who had also stayed over, the sight of her had been a real turn on. Louise's text message had probably saved their friendship!

He peered around the shower screen and saw the phone on the shelf above the sink.

'Yes it's here' he said, 'I won't be a minute'.

'I need to get an Uber quickly, I'm meant to be at my parent's at 11. I'll not look I promise!.

With that she walked in.  The steam and his quick turn to face away from her stopped her from seeing his hard-on he thought, and then she was gone with the phone.

Her Uber had collected her by the time he'd finished showering. He got to his room and started getting dressed, and he heard his own phone ping to indicate a message, which he saw was from Laura; 'Great night, sorry for jumping in but the Queen of snoring was doing my head in! Xxx'.

He laughed. Mollie and Laura had been sharing his spare bed but Mollie's snoring had forced Laura out. Waking up next to Laura, wearing only her tiny thong, had been fine with him.

His phone pinged again, another message from Laura; 'The stories are true I now know, your cock is a BEAUTY'.

He laughed again, so he hadn't been quick enough to turn away in the shower. That was OK he thought.

Adam knew that girls talked. He knew that they shared all sorts of details about their sex lives and more than once he'd hooked up with someone who had told him that they'd heard 'good things' about him. He wasn't going to complain.

A mile away Louise had also just showered. She was desperate for Adam to arrive. She was desperate to be fucked.

Adam was, she supposed, a friend with benefits, but without much of the friend stuff. They didn't socialise, he was the handyman for the apartment she and Erin rented. They'd been having regular sex for a few months and he was her human vibrator.

There wasn't much of an emotional attachment between them. She assumed he was still fucking other women, most probably other ladies from the apartment block she lived in and its 2 sister buildings either side. That was OK, and could help with one of her fantasies in the future. In the meantime she would text him when she wanted him, or he would text her (less frequently but so what?) and they'd meet up and she'd know she was on for the best sex of her life.

Louise was single, had been for 6 months. She was involved in a real slow burner of a relationship with a guy called Steve, but the fates had conspired to keep them apart without even a real first date. It would happen when it happened.

In the meantime... Adam.

Her phone beeped, a message from Adam; 'Wear red underwear, hold ups. A knee length skirt and a thin blouse. Put your hair up and put your glasses on'.

She giggled but also felt her horniness rise another 2 notches. Adam was simplistic but still made her ache.  Another beep.

'Call me sir. Get the handcuffs I brought you ready'.

She sometimes thought he could read her mind.

Another beep.

'A candle'.

And then a picture message, a photo of his hand. Those thick fingers that she'd felt inside her pussy (and elsewhere!), that she'd sucked on. In his hand was a pair of nipple clamps.

Louise was ready when he arrived. The bedroom curtains were closed and she was stood in the hallway, dressed as instructed. The doorbell rang and she opened the door, she was about to say 'Hi' when he put his finger to his lips, made a 'shush' sound and told her not to talk apart from to say 'Yes sir', No sir' or 'Please sir'. He walked in behind her.

He admired her long legs in the sheer hold ups and the heels she wore. He could see the red bra through the thin silky blouse she wore. He liked how her hair was up, and loved her in glasses. He stood close behind her and whispered in her ear, 'You've been desperate for this all morning haven't you?'.

She nodded meekly, feeling her heart, and clit, flutter.

'You're completely mine aren't you?'

Again her nod was meek.

'Go to the bedroom. Stand in front of your dressing table, facing the mirror'.

She did as she was told. She looked at herself as he sat on the bed behind her.

'You like having your tits felt don't you. You like it when I hold them through your clothes and tell you how much I love them?'

A nod in response.

'Touch them now'.

'Yes sir'.

She felt gloriously wanton as she watched herself grab her breasts. She could feel her hard nipples through the thin blouse and lacy bra.

'Undo your blouse, but leave it on'.

She did as she was told.

'Your tits look good in that bra. I can see your hard nipples. I'll be putting nipple clamps on them shortly'.

'Oh fuck. Yes please sir'.

'Lift your skirt, let me see your hold ups and your knickers'.

Louise again did as she was told, slowly sliding the skirt up her thighs. As her arse appeared, and the thin line of her red thong, Adam felt his cock throb.

'Tell me what you see in the mirror' he instructed. 'In detail'.

'I see a woman who wants to be fucked by you. My tits are aching to be roughly grabbed by you. My pussy is so wet I think I can see a darker damp patch on my thong. I'm desperate to have your mouth on my clit. I'll do anything for that' Louise replied, the breathiness of her voice advertising how she felt as much as her words.

'Anything? Paul asked.

'Yes sir'.

'I want you to lean forward and pull your thong off. Then open your legs and let me watch you finger your cunt. I want to see how wet you are'.

She complied, and a few seconds later he could hear the sound of her wetness on her fingers as she moaned with pleasure. Her fingers probed her pink lips and moved around her clit.

Paul spoke again, 'Tell me'.

'It's so warm and wet, I'm ready for your tongue. I need it. Then your cock please'.

'Stand up and turn around. Take of your blouse and bra, and your skirt. I want you to finger yourself for a moment as I put the clamps on your hard nipples, then I'm going to kneel in front of you and make you cum on my mouth.' As he said it he noticed her get even wetter, the slickness of her fingers obvious to see.

She stood and stripped, her pussy, showing only a neat line of trimmed hair now visible to him. He stood and applied the clamps slowly, her wince followed by a moan of pleasure. He kissed her then took the clamp on her left nipple between his teeth and pulled. She moaned and he dropped to his knees, looking up at her. 'What do you want?'.

'Please, lick me, make me cum'.

'Do you like it when I lick you?'

'I fucking love it. You know I do. Please do it'.

'Open your pussy'.

She moved her hand between her legs and used 2 fingers to spread her lips. She was deliciously wet but even though her fingers created sparks of pleasure she needed more.

'I can see your clit and how soaked you are' said Adam, staring at her glistening opening.

Louise used her other hand to pull his head against herself and his tongue locked onto her clit. She moaned loudly and felt the wonderful waves travelling out from her clit. Adam used his tongue and lips all over her pussy and clit, varying the speed, pressure and direction and quickly taking her to the edge of a huge orgasm, which he sensed and slowed his pace to tease her, before sliding his long tongue inside her at the same time as he moved his top lip against her clit. Her orgasm arrived with a crescendo of moans and he felt her pleasure as she ground against his mouth.

Before she could properly come down he turned her around and stood up. He bent her forwards and grabbed his cock, thick long and hard, and pressed it against her opening.

'Oh please fuck me' said Louise loudly.

'Not yet. I want you to taste yourself on my cock' was Adam's reply. He slipped his huge cock end into her, just letting the throbbing head push past her lips into her pussy, then pulled out again, heightening her anticipation.

'On your knees. Suck my cock' he instructed.

She was down on her knees in an instant and immediately her mouth was on his cock. She started with her tongue moving over his end, tasting the juice of her own pussy on him. This time she didn't wait for the question.

'I can taste my cunt juice on your fat cock' she said, the dirty language turning her on even more. She held his meaty dick firmly and tickled the underside with her tongue, loving hearing his moans of pleasure. She then started sucking on his balls, pausing briefly to tell him that she could feel how full of his cum they were.

He gently pulled her up by the hand and told her to put her hands behind her back. She did so and he gently snapped the handcuffs in place. Then he lay on the bed, his cock veiny and thick, pointing up.

'Ride me' he instructed.

She climbed on the bed, unsteady on her feet, both from lack of balance and the intensity of her orgasm. She swung a leg over him so she sat on him, she could feel his cock touching her pussy but she knew she would have to manoeuvre his cock into her without her hands. The fact that his cock was hard as an iron bar and standing pointing straight up helped however and she quickly felt the intense pleasure as the thick shaft filled her pussy completely.  Adam reached up for the nipple clamps she still wore and slowly started to twist them.

Louise thought her pleasure couldn't possibly increase but as the beautiful pain in her nipples spread out and down and seemed to connect to her clit, and as the sensation of being absolutely filled, almost over filled, with the throbbing shaft of Adam's cock, she seemed to lose herself. Her orgasm started somewhere between her clit and her arse and pushed up and out sending wave after wave of intense pleasure throughout her body. She moaned loudly and repeatedly, partly saying Adam's name and partly moaning 'oh fucking hell!' over and over.

When she'd calmed down he moved around and undid the cuffs. 'I want to do you from behind. Up your cunt first, then I might do your arse'.

'I won't let you put it in there' said Louise.

'I'll fuck you however I want' was his firm reply.  As he said this he pushed his cock deeper into her and she moaned sexily.

Louise and Adam had a safe word,.and had both discussed and tried CNC, both finding it highly erotic. She'd only used the safe word once, after hot wax had burned her sensitive, recently shaved pussy. She knew she wouldn't use the word today.

They fucked doggy style and then he flipped her over and pushed her legs over his shoulders. The feeling of the end of his cock reaching the deepest parts of her made her feel the start of another orgasm and, sensing it, he started talking to her, using language that he knew would tip her over the edge.

'I love fucking you, I love how hard you like it', he said, 'You fucking love it don't you?'

Her orgasm started, low and slow. He slowed his pace but continued to talk filth to her, and her orgasm became a lengthy wave of pleasure, not stopping but rolling on as Adam's cock thrust in and out of her and he continued to talk to her.

'Come on you dirty bitch that's it you fucking come on my cock you fucking love it right up your wet cunt!' he said as her moans continued.

Eventually he slowed the pace of his thrusts and then pulled himself out of her. She lay on her side and he spooned her, then told her to raise her top leg. She did so and he slid his fingers into her sensitive but welcoming pussy, then withdrew them, soaked in her excitement, and gently pushed those fingers into her arsehole.

2 minutes later she was back on all fours as his cock slowly pushed into her tight arse. He started to move in and out and now it was her turn to talk, her language matching his in its dirty tone.

'Oh you bastard you're right up my arse with that big dick of yours fucking hell I love it.'

His speed quickened.

'That's it fucking do me hard' she responded.

He started to moan as he felt his balls tighten.

'I want to feel your spunk in my arse baby, give it to me' Louise said and then felt his cock enlarge even more before she felt the thick streams of his cum spurting into her.

Adam moaned loudly as he came inside her, each pulse of his orgasm firing yet more cum inside her arse. Eventuality he pulled out, by this time holding his phone in his hand and filming the cum oozing from her.