All Comments on 'Louise, My Love Ch. 01'

by The_Tomster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 17 years ago
Wickedly sexy!

This is what this site is all about! Excellent! seacoat02us@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done!!!

Don't listen to the self-proclaimed critics...this is excellent, erotic, and I'm waiting for Chapter 2, Chapter 3....etc. Very realistic story telling...loved it!!

phxrodphxrodover 17 years ago
Great story

Love it so far. Can't wait for the further adventures of Louise and her boyfriend. Just how aroused is he going to get with his friend naked next to him?

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Abrupt Ending...

What a sweet gentle story, all centered around cotton briefs. Boy was I looking forward to the main female character getting it on with Jesse! Boy! Was I wrong. Let me guess, Writer, here is where we're supposed to beg you to continue. Right? *grins*

Sneaky ending - bit of a let down - but I loved it. Your characters saved your story you know. Both were very appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Looking forward for the next chapter. Good read!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
I agree wrong catagory

The story is erotic enough and kind of cute in a way but it is miscategorized. You see, a boyfriend/girlfriend is NOT the same as a married couple. There are consideration, legal, ethical, and religious, which are present in a marriage that are just absent here. No matter how long you were living with the woman, unless yours is a common law state, you can pick up and leave with no loss. So could she,.also, there has not been a public affirmation of loyalty, fidelity, and so on tht is present in a marriage. If living together were the same a marriage, you wouldn't have every gay/lesbian couple screaming from the rooftops they want marriage.

No conflict, you see what I mean. If the couple were to have isues, who cares? If she likes the friend better and left you, the only one hurt is .... YOU. I knwo everyone want to post in Loving Wives because that almost is assurance that it get read but it is deceptive to the reader.

I am noit saying it was poorly written or a bad story, just posted in the wrong category. Keep it in Erotic Encounters. Looking forward to the next installement.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Come on, where is the next bit!!

Awesome, keep it coming. And your girlfriend is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is hot!

OMG - a guy and a girl into soft cotton panties and briefs - so hot! I can just feel how soft their undies are. My wife and I masturbated each other in our underwear reading this story and it seems to be giving her some ideas. So where's part2???

Can't wait to see what happens when his friend strips to his underwear ... will he be asked to wear some of Tom's white cotton bikinis and then fuck Louise? Mmmmm!!

In AnticipationIn Anticipationover 16 years ago
When is chapter 2 coming?

I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sweet story

can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it, read, re-read......

You sweet sweet man, and such a lucky girl (who I'd LOVE to meet hehehe).Love it, read, re-read......can't wait to hear more!!!

Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a hot little story!

I loved your story. Simple and sexy with great characters. And the cotton thing adds a lovely innocence to your girlfriend. I can only imagine that all the guys reading this would want to bang her in those amazing white cotton panties of hers!

More please!!

briefsonlynowbriefsonlynowabout 10 years ago
A fetish of many couples.

There's something we all appreciate about underwear, but sadly most people feel embarrassed to admit and share it. More people should be proud to wear what they like and share what they think. So called 'sexy' underwear lives in the shadow of the everyday underwear for most. I'm sure they would admit it in all honesty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous