Louise Submits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pushed back and said, "Well, that was delicious. I will have to have you cook for me more often. But now we need to clean up and get ready for some more fun."

We all got up and they helped me clean up the kitchen and get the dishes in the dishwasher. Once that was done, I started the washer and turned toward my friends.

April said, "Well, I promised Amber to get Sam's big cock up your ass, so let's go back to the bedroom and do just that. Then Sam says he has some other ideas for us."

We all went back to the bedroom. The bed was such a mess and the room smelled like sex. But, after what we did last night, I guess it wouldn't be any other way. I wondered how Sam was going to get his cock in my tight little ass. I don't think an ass can stretch that far. But then again, April says she has had him in her ass before.

Sam said, "OK slave, up on the bed, ass to the foot and on your knees. Then bend down so your face is in the mattress. April, get the lube ready."

I got on the bed as he told me too. April left for a moment, but when she returned, I saw she had a can of Crisco. She said, "Don't have any lube, but this will work just as good."

Sam said, "Smear it on her ass and then loosen her up. I don't want to hurt my cock when I go in deep."

Now he was worried about his cock. Not my little ass. No, his cock. How cruel is that. He doesn't care if my ass hurts if his cock is ok. I almost hated him at that moment.

I felt April behind me and then I felt the cold grease on my little rosebud. Then I felt her fingers inside my ass. It started with one, but as she worked my hole some more, I felt another finger enter me. Then another and another. By the time, she finished with my ass, she had put 4 fingers inside me. Once she had them in, she twisted and turned them all inside me.

Once she had me properly extended, she said, "OK, Sam it is ready for you. Fuck her good. Go deep quickly, just like you did with me the first time."

Sam said, "You got it babe. Once I fuck this ass, she'll be able to take any one back there."

I felt the tip of his cock at my little brown hole and then I felt him push into me. He had the head inside my ass and I already felt so full and it hurt.

I yelled, "No, please take it out. You're killing me. Don't do it."

I was rambling on and not wanting that big thing in my ass, but they had different ideas. Sam held his cock there for a couple seconds and then it happened. I felt a sharp pain on my ass cheek when April hit me with the spoon and then a sharp pain inside my ass as Sam pushed into me.

I screamed very loud and begged him to stop, but it didn't help. He just pushed his cock into my upturned ass and didn't stop. He was going all the way with the first stroke and wasn't going to stop till he was balls deep inside me.

Once he was all the way in my ass, he stopped to let me get used to the invasion. I had taken Amber's daddy in my ass before, but this cock is so much bigger and I was so full and it hurt. I just knew I had been ripped apart and would never be able to get my ass to close again.

Once he thought I was ready, he pulled back out and then into me again. He started fucking my ass and for some reason, my ass loved it. I hated it, but my ass was enjoying it and my cunt was dripping wet. My mind was lost to my cunt and ass and I started backing up to his thrusts into me. He would drive into my ass and I would push back to meet him each time he did this, I felt his big balls slapping my cunt. I started to really enjoy having his big cock up my ass. Just like I have enjoyed all the holes he has put it in.

I looked over at April and she was filming it again. Amber would have a lot of video to watch of me being used. I hope she is proud of me and doesn't punish me anymore, even though I have even started liking that too. I am turning into a slutty little slave without any limits. Hell, if she told me I had to go naked in school all day, I would do it for her. Knowing I would get fired, I would still do it, even if the classes are not all 18. But, that is what I am turning into. I just hoped she never told me to do that.

Sam was fucking me hard and fast now, pounding my ass with all he had. He was going in so deep, I thought he was inside my belly at times. But, knew that was not possible. But it felt that way. His cock is so big.

He fucked my naked ass for about 10 minutes and then stiffened up and rove into me one last time. He started shooting his cum inside my bowels and I started cumming with him. We were cumming so hard, I never even felt the pain in my ass any longer. It just felt wonderful being fucked by this big black man.

Once he finished cumming in me, he just collapsed on my back. I tried to hold him up, but that didn't last long. I fell on my belly with him on top of me. His cock was still in my ass and I think it was going soft. This man could get it hard again soon and then I wondered where else I would have to take it. I have had him all three holes now and I wondered if he was going to start over again. After all, they had me until tomorrow morning.

He rested for a bit with his cock in my ass, and then rolled over. His cock came out of me with a big pop. I laughed because it made such a noise. But, I wasn't finished yet.

He said, "You got my cock all dirty, so now you got to clean it off."

I knew he wanted me to put it in my mouth, but going from ass to mouth is not good. I was going to argue with him, but April picked up the spoon and I decided I would rather suck a shitty cock than take the spoon on my cunt.

So, I scooted around so I could get his cock. It didn't look too bad, but I knew where it had been and didn't want to touch it. But, I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth and gagged some. I don't think was any shit on it, but I knew it had been in my ass, so didn't like it.

I took it all the way in my mouth, and down my throat. Even when he was soft, he was big. I swear that thing had to be more than 10 inches long. But, according to April that is how long it was, unless she lied about it. Someday, I am going to measure it to be sure.

I got his cock cleaned and it didn't taste good at all. I don't think it had shit on it, but it was still nasty. But, I did manage to do as he wanted, only because it turned me on to do things I never should do. So far, I am doing things that I have only read about. Never thinking I would get naked in my classroom, driving around naked all the time, fucking and sucking any man I am told to and eating pussy. But, I am now doing it all because I lost a bet.

After I got him clean, April said, "Sam, it isn't fair. I know I wanted to see you fucking her, but I haven't had your big cock all weekend and I want it. I need to have it in my pussy. Can you fuck me Sam?"

I felt sorry for her. I was having all the fun while she has had to watch and take the videos for Amber. That is funny, because both April and Amber told everyone there would be no pictures or videos. But they are doing just what they told everyone else not to do. But, I guess it is ok for them.

Sam thought for a moment and then said, "Yes Babe, I think I can fuck you. But I want to give you more than a good fuck. Slave, go get us a drink so I can talk with April alone. Then meet us in the living room"

I didn't know what would happen next, but I went to get the drinks. I brought everyone a beer and we sat and drank it together. They talked some, but nothing about what they had planned for me.

Then I was told to get in the easy chair, sit with my legs over the arms and my hands under my legs. This put my tits and bald cunt on full display. April left the room for a moment and when she returned, I saw some items in her hands.

I didn't know what they were until she got closer to me. She said, "Louise, don't move. No matter what I do, do not move or your holt little cunt will pay for it."

I sat there and watched as she put a clothes pin on my left nipple. I screamed very loud because it hurt, but I didn't move. I didn't want my cunt spanked. Once that was on, she took another and put it on my right nipple. I screamed again, and stayed in place.

She had one more item, but I had no idea what it was. It wasn't anything I had seen before. It had a tube, with a hose and other thing that looked like a handle. It looked like a pump of some kind. And I was about to find out what it did.

She warned me once again to stay still and not to move. Then she played with my cunt and rubbed my clit. When anyone touches my clit, it grows. Once she had my clit sticking out from under the hood, she took the tube and placed it on my clit. Then she took the thing with the handle and squeezed it. My clit went inside the tube and it hurt. I held back, trying not to move.

She pumped the handle a few more times and I could look down and watch my little clit get longer as it went into the tube. It wasn't only getting longer, it was getting bigger. She pumped it before and my clit kept growing. Then she said, "That looks about right. Amber wanted me to do this to you because she wants your clit to get bigger. Once it sticks out most of the time, she is going to get it pierced with a ring on it."

I looked down as she removed the pump and stepped back. My clit was throbbing as bounced up and down with the tube attached to it. I was now worried that I was going to be disfigured and ruined for life. My clit would never be small and would never be hidden under the hood again.

Then she went back and sat with Sam on the sofa. They both watched me trying to stay still, but with clothes pins on my nipples and that damn tube on my clit, it was hard for me to be still. The tube just moved all over, making my clit more sensitive and my nipples were sore from being pinched by the pins. I had tears in my eyes, but didn't know if it was because of the pain or the pleasure I was feeling. Yes, the pain made me have pleasure. I enjoyed it as much as I hated it.

We sat for about 20 minutes like that when Sam got up and came to me. He took both the clothes pins in his hand and pulled my nipples out before he released them. I screamed again as the blood flowed back into my nipples. I think that hurt more than when April put them on.

He said, "We'll leave the other on until I finish fucking April. Now, let's go back to the bedroom."

We all walked into the bedroom together, and it was difficult for me to move. That damn thing on my clit was really bouncing now and with each step, it felt like my clit was growing more. I had never had any pressure there before, and it was turning me on.

Sam said, "Ok, Louise, up on the bed, on your back with your head toward the foot."

I did as he said and was still wondering what was going to happen. Then he said, "OK, April straddle her face with your pussy toward the foot also. Get on all fours over her."

April did that and I looked up and saw her pretty pussy winking at me. I thought I was going to eat her out while Sam watched. But I was only half right. I was going to eat her, but the next part was something I had never even heard of before.

April said, "Ok, Louise, Sam is going to fuck my pussy and once he gets his big cock in me, I want you licking my clit. I have never been eaten and fucked at the same time, but you are going to make that happen right now. You ready baby?"

Sam said, "All set honey. Louise, be sure you lick her clit really good and once I cum in her, you get to clean my cock and then suck my cum out of her."

He pushed his cock into April's pussy and it's the first time I ever had a close-up view of what it looks like to be fucked. I never saw a pussy expand the way hers did. It was amazing. I just stared at her pussy being fucked, until she lowered herself down to meet my tongue. Her clit was already extended and I reached out with my tongue and licked it. I saw her shiver from the touch and watched his cock going in and out of her pussy.

I licked and he fucked her pussy and she was cumming hard almost as soon as he entered her. Then it was a blur when he started really pounding into her pussy. I had a hard time keeping my tongue on her clit, but did manage to make sure she felt me down there. I sucked her clit into my mouth like it was a little cock and she was going wild.

He fucked her like this for about 10 minutes, and then stiffened up and I saw his cock getting larger and he drove himself so deep into her, his balls slapped my chin. I saw it pulse and empty his cum into her stretched out pussy. Then, he pulled out of her and shoved his cock into my mouth and shot the last of his cum into me.

He went into my mouth and then my throat to get clean. Then he pulled out, moved back and as soon as he did, her pussy was on my mouth and his cum was running out of her. I had to open wide to catch it and swallow. Then, I licked and sucked the rest out of her.

She had to get off my face because she couldn't hold still any longer. She was exhausted and I felt so happy for her. I was so lucky to have seen her getting fucked like that. You might say I had a birds-eye view of his cock fucking her pussy.

They both laid on the bed breathing heavy. April said, "Wow Sam, that was one hell of a fuck. Never knew it could be so good. Being fucked and eaten at the same time is so hot and wonderful."

Sam laughed and said, "Thought you might enjoy that."

April said, "I have another thing I want to try before we have to leave the slave alone. I have always heard of a girl getting fisted, but never had a chance to try it. I don't want a fist in my pussy, but I want to put mine in her cunt."

I heard her say that and shouted, "April, there is no way you can put your fist up my cunt. It was hard enough to get Sam's cock in it. Now you want to ruin me forever by putting your hand in my cunt. No, you can't do it."

Sam said, "Now Louise, you will not tell April she can't. If she wants to fist fuck your cunt, she will. Remember, we own you this weekend and anything goes. Unless you want Amber to find out you refused."

I thought about that for a moment and then said, "Well, I guess you can try, but if it is too much and I can't take it, promise me you'll stop."

April said, "That is much better. Yes, If I can't get my hand in your cunt, I'll stop, but only if it won't go in. It may be tight, but I think I can do it and you will let me try for as long as I want to."

"OK, but please be careful." I begged her.

She had me scoot up on the bed and turn around. Then I had to spread my legs and she laid between them. She removed the tube from my clit, but I don't think it went back under the hood. I think it stayed out. I was ruined.

I felt her playing with my cunt and knew she had put a couple fingers in me. Then I felt another finger and another one after that. She had 4 fingers in my cunt and was wiggling them around.

She giggled and said, "Sam, look at this. I've got 4 fingers in her and she is trying to suck more in. I can feel her cunt pulling my hand in."

Then Sam said, "Cool, let's see how you get your thumb in next."

I was afraid that this was going to hurt, but I felt her pull her fingers out a little bit and she then went back into my cunt. This time I opened wider and I knew she had most of her hand inside me. I wish I could watch her doing it.

Sam must have read my mind because he left for a moment and when her returned he had a mirror with him. He positioned it so I could see my cunt with April's hand half way in. He said, "Thought you might like to watch this Louise. After all, it is your cunt."

As soon as he had the mirror in place, April pulled back some and the next thing I saw was her hand disappear inside my cunt. I could see her hand at all. Her arm stopped at her wrist with her hand inside me. I couldn't believe she had her whole hand inside me. And it didn't feel like it was stretching me that much, but it sure looked like my cunt was huge now.

She held still for a moment and then said, "I wonder how far I can go? What do you think Sam? Think she can take me up to my elbow?"

Sam laughed and said, "Probably not April, but let's try anyway."

I was worried now. I couldn't take her arm up my cunt. That is asking way too much, but I felt her pushing into my cunt. She stopped again and said, "Well, I wanted to fist her so I guess I need to make a fist."

She pulled back out of my cunt, balled her hand up into a fist and showed it to me. Then put it back to my cunt and pushed it in. I was still loose enough for it to fit and when she had it inside me, she didn't stop until her hand was all the way back in me. I could feel her inside my cunt. It was huge now that she had made a fist.

She only stopped for a moment, and then pushed some more. I was moaning and groaning and knew I was about to cum from her doing this to me. She kept pushing until she bottomed out. I watched in the mirror as I saw her arm disappearing. It was about half way to her elbow when she hit bottom.

I didn't think I would be able to take any more in my cunt, but she proved me wrong again. She pushed some more and I felt her fist bump my cervix. I was so full, but was so hot and wanted to cum. She had a lot of arm in my cunt and wanted to go deeper, but she couldn't do it.

So, she pulled out a short way and then pushed in again and I believe it do go deeper. She was laughing as she started pumping her arm in and out of my cunt. I was really being fist fucked by my friend. She kept it up and I started cumming all over her arm.

She laughed and said, "This will be fun to do in class someday. Maybe make it a contest to see who can get their arm in the farthest."

I started laughing with her as I was cumming and I wanted more and more. Sam was sitting back watching us and he seemed to be thinking of other things to do with me. He had fucked all my holes and now watched as his lover fisted my cunt. Wow, these are some kinky people.

I kept cumming until I passed out. I have no idea when she stopped fucking me and removing her hand. I woke up alone in the bed, wondering where they went to. I looked down and the mirror was still there and my poor little cunt was wide open. I could almost see inside myself. I hoped it would shrink back down. If not, I would never feel a regular cock in me again. Those boys in school wouldn't even know they were fucking me.

I got out of bed and found Sam and April in the living room. They were dressed and when I walked in, April said, "Louise, we are leaving a little early. We have done everything we wanted and even some extra things. So now you are on you own until school on Monday. Be sure you have Amber's room cleaned and fresh sheets on it. I'll see you in school."

I couldn't say anything as I watched them leave. I didn't even know what time it was. But when I went to the kitchen, I saw the clock. It was Sunday at 7:00 am. Wow, I slept all night long. I didn't even realize it.

I got busy cleaning the bedroom and then took me a nice shower. By the end of the day, my cunt had shrunk back down to almost normal size and I felt better. I crawled into my little bed and went back to sleep, know I had to get up and go back to school in the morning. I had no idea what would happen with me this week, but next weekend was the party where all my senior students would get to fuck me. Well at least the boys. I would be eating all the girls and then I have idea what else was in store for me. All I knew, is I was enjoying my new life.

12