Love and Lust: Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Gold charged out of the hole in the museum wall, and down the street in the opposite direction of the distant police sirens.

"Right on time." observed Helena, absentmindedly tying all the defeated Blackout Gang members together, making her disbelief at Dick's actions clear as she approached him. "The cops aren't the biggest fans of me, so before I go...how'd you know that'd work, talking to Gold like that and not getting torn to shreds?"

"Simple." explained Dick, stretching his now-sore body. "I've done my research on Cyrus Gold, the man before the zombie, that is. And from what I learned about Gold and how he died, he wasn't really that smart, either."

"Yeah, well...it'll take a lot more than that to impress me!" snapped Helena quickly, making her away out of the museum storage room, and carefully walking around the mess of broken historical items on the ground.

"What about the fact that I put a small tracking device on Gold's back right before he left?"

Helena didn't answer, striding out of the room in a huff.

***

Dick met back with Helena on top of the Gotham Clocktower around an hour later, his good mood significantly soured as he convened with the former daughter of a mobster. Helena leaned against the brick wall smugly as she noticed Dick's annoyed expression.

"What, did he notice the tracker?" crooned Helena in a mocking voice that rubbed Dick the wrong way.

He was looking forward to when she'd rub him the right way.

"Eyewitnesses claimed that they spotted Gold around or near Slaughter Swamp--and that he was last seen diving headfirst into it. The GCPD has search teams all over there now, but I doubt they'll find him." Dick reported.

"Awww, and your tracker got all wet?" laughed Helena, "That's too bad, I guess that makes yo-"

RIP!

Dick wordlessly stepped closer to her mid-insult and ripped her cape from her suit, dropping it on the floor as Helena's toned rear, constrained in her previously hidden bottoms came into view. Dick nearly drooled as he feasted his eyes on the delicious sight of her large, mostly uncovered behind.

"W-what the hell?!? Asshole, do you know how much that costume cost to--HAH!"

SLAP!

Her fat ass wobbled erotically as Dick harshly slapped it, leaving a bright red handprint on her left buttcheek. No wonder she wore a cape, the bottoms she wore barely covered his ass, it was practically a thong!

"Ah! Y-you pervert! Don't you d-dare!-- AH! AH! AH!"

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Helena attempted to slap Dick's hands away in retaliation, but he was quick to catch her hand, slapping her asscheek even harder as she did so.

"Ohhh-AH!" moaned Helena as Dick then grabbed hold of her long dark hair and yanked on it.

Dick collided his body into hers from behind, pushing her against the wall, making sure she felt his hardness poke her quivering booty shorts.

"Do you feel that?" He hissed domineeringly into her ear.

She nodded without another word, whimpering slightly as she shifted her booty on the intruding clothed erection. His cockhead was now pressing directly into where her covered asshole was...

"Do you remember what our last little conversation was about?" Dick continued, slowly gyrating his hips into her as he spoke, "About how I'd punish you for being such a bad girl...well...this is how I'm going to punish you, right now!"

Then he took hold of her small bottoms and the tiny black thong underneath it, and pulled it down to her ankles, exposing her slightly abused bare ass to the open air.

"Ooah, wait!-"

SMACK!

Her buttcheeks jostled and jiggled obscenely as Dick firmly struck it, and began to dry hump her, jamming as much of his excitement against her thighs and bubble butt. Helena's masked face pressed against the brick wall, turning her head to face Dick.

"I'm going to fuck the bad girl out of you." Dick declared, giving out another harsh thrust that nearly penetrated Helena's dripping pussy.

Speaking of her wet pussy--

"Haaa...AH, YES, RIGHT THERE!" Helena screeched loudly, as Dick slipped a few of his fingers into her sticky cunt, her eyes wide as she nearly came instant from the feeling alone.

"Look at how wet you are..." observed Dick cruelly, inserting a few more fingers from her other hand. Her pussy, while tight, was very roomy..."And you called me a pervert--you've wanted me to take you like this for years, haven't you?"

"N-no..." croaked Helena, but she let out another undignified squeal as he ripped his fingers out of her tight center, and responded to her comment with another firm slap. "HAH! AH! YES! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO TAKE ME LIKE THIS, EVER SINCE I SAW YOU IN THAT SEXY SUIT OF YOURS!!! Ha-aah!"

"Good..." Dick said, sampling some of her pussy juices. She tasted sweet- "Mmm...you taste good, Helena. Want a taste?"

"No-" Helena immediately answered, but was interrupted when Dick jammed his wet fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste her own orgasm on her tongue. "Mmmmpphh! Mmmphh!"

"You're being punished, remember?" Dick reminded her, kicking off the bottoms to his costume, and unleashed his erection. Helena gawked openly at his nine-inch cock, a small amount of her juices continuing to escape her upper and lower lips as she stared. "This is about making me feel good...turn around."

Helena submissively did as she was told, and found herself pressed into the wall again, this time from Dick's aggressive and controlling kiss, his lips roughly pressing into hers as they twisted their tongues with one another's.

"Mmmnnn!!! MNN! MNN! MMPH!"

The woman known as Huntress's eyes rolled as Dick took control over her with his kiss, pawing at her face and ass as they made out. There was no compassion in how he locked lips with her, only a need to make her submit. And that need made Helena so wet for him. Dick made sure to angle his hardened prick upwards and into Helena's uncovered stomach, his cockhead poking into her firm abs as it leaked pre-cum all over her fit waist. As much as he wanted to cum all over her tummy the same way he had with Artemis, Dick couldn't wait around to get inside Helena.

"Give me a handjob." Dick commanded, pulling back from the kiss and grabbing Helena's shoulders, looking her in the eyes as he said this. "Make it wet for me, get me ready for when I'm inside you." Helena shuddered at this, and got to work, spitting on her right hand and vehemently tugging at his hard cock.

"Ah...yes...that's right." groaned Dick as Helena's hand became a blur, jerking him faster and faster until--"That's enough. Turn back around. It's time for you to learn your lesson, Helena."

In frenzied excitement, Helena quickly turned around and positioned herself, splaying her hands on the brick wall and shaking her delectable derrière in Dick's direction in an shameless attempt at getting his attention. Dick nearly laughed at the sight, remembering how much of a wannabe alpha-bitch Helena had been all day. Instead he aligned himself to her slick center, and interlocked his fingers over her's. Then he waited, letting her squirm for a few minutes as her dripping wet slit was prodded slowly by his elongated hardness.

"W-well?!?" stammered Helena nervously, "Aren't you going to punish me, fuck me senselessly?!?" Her face was red as she said this, unable to look him in the eye.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to do...THAT! God, you're tight!" grunted Dick as he thrusted inside her, the first few inches of his manhood entering the space between her thighs. "I just wanted you to beg for me first, argh!"

"HA-AHHHHHH--FUCK! YOU'RE SO GODDAMN BIG! OOOH!!!" screamed Helena, clawing at the brick wall as Dick began to steadily pump into her. "Ooh, ah, ah, fuuuck!"

Dick's waist jackhammered against Helena's reddened booty, which jiggled in tandem with every forceful push he made into her. Her gushing quim clung onto him desperately, causing Dick to move faster.

"Augh, fuck, you're so good!" gasped Dick elatedly, diving his face into her dark hair, inhaling her scent. Helena cooed at his affectionate nuzzling, backing her round bottom to get more of him inside her.

"Haaa...I'm cumming!" She cried out, the evidence of her orgasm splashing around Dick's ankles, drenching his thighs. Dick's brow furrowed at her pleasure. This was supposed to be her punishment, not her reward!

"Cumming already?" whispered Dick as he moved his head up to Helena's ear, licking the side of her ear and then worming his tongue into her ear, "Such a slut...it's my turn."

"OOOOHHH!!! YEEESSS!" shrieked Helena loudly as he fucked her against the wall, her juices beginning to leak down her thighs. He was going to enjoy filling her up with his cum...she was being a bit loud though. "DO IT!!! AUGHHH!!! CUM IN ME! CUM IN THIS SLUT!!!"

He thrusted into her needily, exclaiming "You're such a bad girl, Huntress--beg for me to cum inside, or I'm pulling out."

"NO!" yelped Helena, her cunt unwilling to release his cock, clinging onto it like her life depended on it, "PLEASE, CUM IN ME, I DESERVE IT, HAH, OH, I'M SUCH A BAD GIRL!!! PUNISH ME, CUM IN ME, DICK!!! HAAA!!!"

Her pleads turned into loud wails and yowls that seemed to echo down the Clocktower and the surrounding area. Hopefully, Dinah didn't hear them...then again, Dick's depraved side hoped she did.

"Cumming!" roared Dick, grabbing onto Helena's long hair and pulling it once again as he began to inject his warm seed directly into her tight channel. "So...good!"

"Ooooh..." sighed Helena in utter bliss as she savored the sensation of his cum flooding her gushing pussy. She came again around his cock as he pumped her full, coating his flaccid member with her juices when he pulled out.

"You were so--mmmph!!" Helena's post-coitus praise was interrupted when Dick covered her pouty lips with his hand, using his other to probe a few fingers into her trembling behind, specifically her tight asshole. Her eyes became wide as she struggled and squirmed in his arms, and attempted to emit some sort of protest to him, probably something like 'that's the wrong hole!'.

"Mm hmm mmhm hmph!"

"Oh, I think I found the right hole." stated Dick, slipping his fingers into her quivering butthole. Her toned and olive-skinned booty had been on his mind the moment he laid eyes on her... "You've been a pain in my ass recently...calling me a discount Batman, not listening to my plans, being a bad, dirty girl...so it's only right I show you what it's like to be a pain in the ass!" As he spoke, he aligned himself with her small sphincter, using his nimble fingers to spread her ass cheeks open. Then he drove himself into her.

"MMMMmmm!!!" came the muffled cries of Helena, writhing in Dick's grip intensely as she felt her anal cavity. He was so big, he was going to break him... There were tears in her eyes as he continued to plant his big cock into her firm backdoor. "Hmmmph! Hm! Hm! HM!!"

Her asscheeks slapped against his thighs, then his swinging ballsack as he drove her all the way down his cock, letting her feel him penetrate the depths of her womb. The moment Helena felt him pierce her insides, she led out a muted squeal, spraying out the contents of her overflowed pussy onto the brick wall in front of her, her eyes rolling. Dick could feel her tongue lavishing the palms of his hand as she nearly fell backwards onto his shoulder.

"MMMPHH!!! Hmph! Hmm! Hmm!"

SLAP!

She jumped forward as he treated her sore asscheek to another slap, continued to thrust into her as she bounced in his lap.

"You're being loud, bitch." hissed Dick into her ear, "All of Gotham's gonna hear you cumming for me--and you'd love being caught like the whore you are, don't you?"

"Hmmn!" responded Helena, which sounded like a suppressed "YES!" to Dick's ears.

Dick chuckled softly. "Now, when I let go of your mouth, I want you to tell me how much you love my cock-quietly- and if you do that, I'll cum inside. Got it?"

Helena quickly nodded, her asshole twitching around the big prick that was jammed up into it.

He pulled his hand off of Helena's closed mouth, placed them on her generous bust still covered by her costume, and rammed himself into her bouncy backside one last time, spraying his cum into her bowels as he dug his hands into her breasts, squeezing them to his heart's content.

"Ah! Yes! OH! Right in my ass!" whimpered Helena as she felt her backdoor being splattered and imbued by load after load of his orgasm. She squirted out one last burst of pussy juices on the brick wall as she felt him fill her completely with his seed, loosening the hold her taut butthole had on his manhood. "Oooohh..." When Dick finally pulled out of her, she slumped herself bodily on the wall, taking heaving breaths as she felt his thick cum flow down her thighs from her gaping asshole.

"Did you learn your lesson?" taunted Dick, his cock flopping out of her wet hole and slapping against his thigh in defeat. He wasn't worn out at all, after all the experience he'd had with alien vixens and insatiable lovers like Kory and Zatanna, Helena was just an appetizer now.

And to think he'd once found her aggressiveness intimidating; it was ironic in retrospect, considering how much of a closeted submissive Helena actually was.

"Ooh, yes..." moaned Helena, her legs shakily supporting her spent form. "The next time I act like a bad girl, feel free to bend me over and spank my ass red, Dick." She stared into his eyes, an obsessed glint in her eye. Yep, she was hooked on him now... "I'm such a dirty girl, taking it up the ass like that--I think I'll take a shower to make myself clean...want to join me?"

Dick shot Helena an equally lusty look. "I'm joining you alright--and you're gonna clean every inch of me with your tongue."

Together they snuck into the Clocktower building and indulged themselves the moment they stripped down and entered the showers...unaware of the fact that Black Canary was planning on taking a shower, too.

12