Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, we both nodded an acceptance.

"However, please understand this, this is very, very important. If going forward you believe that the option you chose is not working for you, you can and should try another one of the options for that issue until you find one that works. The most important part is that the issue itself be addressed. The options are just you choosing the method."

"Is it okay if I start with you Katie?"

"Yes, that's fine with me."

"We identified four items that need to be worked on and addressed for you to move forward with Greg. So, let's get started."

"The first item relates to how Katie needs to rebuild trust with Greg by communicating everything she is going through. That she voices her feelings and desires, concerns or insecurities. The purpose behind this is to ensure Greg knows and trusts what Katie is thinking and feeling."

"The options we landed on for this were for Katie to either talk with Greg directly each day, do a video blog each day, or to have a journal or a diary that Katie can write in that Greg can read whenever he chooses."

"The option Katie chose was to have the journal. Can you explain your choice to Greg please Katie?"

"Sure. I just felt that I could be more, precise, or clear about my feelings if I was writing them down. It would force me to say what I mean, whereas the other options I'm not sure I could be as clear. It also seems more personal somehow as well."

"Are you happy with that choice Greg?" Dr Forsyth asked me.

"Yes, although if the video blog was clothing optional..."

"Greg! Please." Katie gave my arm a good slap while laughing at me.

"One thing that is not an option for this item as Katie will be doing this from today forward, is that Katie each day will be providing her unlocked phone to you Greg, and you are free to look in her phone at any time you choose. Katie is to do this willingly."

"Alright let's move on to Katie second item. This is all about Katie being able to show Greg her respect for him and to your relationship. Katie needs to be able to demonstrate that she will place Greg's feelings and concerns above all others."

"Now there are no options for this item. It is simply that Katie must respect Greg's feelings and concerns at all times, never dismissing them, and always striving for a way to alleviate Greg's concerns and to acknowledge his feelings."

"Greg, if you ever feel that Katie is not listening to or taking your concerns or feelings seriously, or that she dismisses them, you must call her on that. You must remind her of her promise to respect your feelings and concerns and that of your relationship together."

"The next item is to deal with Katie's desire for sexual risk taking. While Katie might have leanings towards exhibitionism, these options are more about Katie getting the thrill of potentially getting caught. The purpose of this is to avoid Katie seeking more destructive outlets for these urges."

"The options were for Katie to force herself to go nude in public spaces for five minutes each week, for Katie to give Greg a blowjob in public spaces each week, or for Katie to masturbate to orgasm in public spaces each week."

"Katie chose the option to give you a blowjob in public each week Greg, but only if you agree. Her backup choice if you decline, is the public masturbation. Katie can you please explain your choice to Greg please."

"That's easy, because I find it terribly sexy and I get such a buzz from it. I want to share that with Greg of course."

"Greg, do you agree to be a participant in Katie's quite unlawful sexual escapades or would you prefer she fly solo?"

"I agree, knowing how much she enjoys this will be fun, and of course I'm the one getting the blowjob so how can I say no."

Katie smiled across at me with a sheepish look on her face.

"That brings us to the final item for Katie, and probably the most difficult for her. This item is for Katie to be able to admit to herself and to you Greg when she craves the sexual gratification that she was previously getting from Jake. The purpose is so that you both can choose to act on this together and that these cravings will not become harmful or toxic to your relationship if left unsatiated."

"The options were for Katie to select from the same options as with the first item, being verbal, video, or written to admit those cravings to you Greg, Katie chose the verbal but with a twist."

"Can you explain that choice Katie to Greg please."

"I chose to talk to you when I am feeling that way, but to talk when we are in bed together. Not during sex or anything, just it seemed to me to be a more appropriate place where I could talk about it."

"Greg?"

"Yes, that sounds good to me."

"Good then, well done Katie. Now Greg, it's your turn."

"Katie, Greg only has the one item but this has two parts to it. The first part does not have options, like your unlocked phone, this should be non-negotiable. Also, this item is tied directly to your last item Katie, your craving for sexual gratification.

The first part is that Greg shall not deny you those cravings, that is when you talk to Greg in bed about your desire to experience what you had with Jake, Greg shall not say no, he should look to provide you that gratification."

Katie looked over at me a little confused and concerned, then looked back to Ana.

"The second part are the options. When you admit those feelings of wanting to be sexually gratified like in the past, we had options to achieve that. The first option is for Greg to use dildos with you. The second is that Greg will use a penis sleeve, and the third option is that you would bring someone into your bedroom instead, be that Jake or another."

"Wait!" Katie could not keep quiet any longer, the concern was too much.

"That third option is a non-starter for me, I can't do it."

"That's okay Katie because Greg chose the dildo option with the penis sleeve as the backup."

"What's a penis sleeve?"

"I'm sure Greg will explain it to you when you are together later, he has time before he could use that option anyway as it requires your help to measure him up."

The look on Katie's face right then was priceless, a 'what the fuck' facial expression.

"Would you please explain your choice to Katie thanks Greg?"

"Yeah, well it was the easiest as I have found out that Katie already has an assortment of large dildos ready to go, and for me the third option was also a non-starter."

"I can't believe you told him about my toys."

"Katie, which part of no secrets and telling Greg everything did you miss? Besides, how is he going to use them on you if he doesn't know they exist?"

"Okay, true. It actually kind of sounds like fun to do it with Greg."

"Katie, we can use them in public if you want to tie them into your risk taking!"

"Don't joke Greg, or I might just take you up on that!"

All three of us were smiling together. At the end of all these sessions with Dr Forsyth, Katie and I came out the other end happy and together.

"Well, we are done. If either of you have questions relating to your way forward, or need further information please call my office or email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Both of you have been terrific to help through this, and I truly believe that you both will live very happy lives together."

"Just a reminder though, do not take each other for granted, follow the options laid out for you and don't ever be afraid to tell each other what you are thinking, okay?"

"Thanks Ana, you have been terrific."

Katie also added in.

"Thanks' Ana, I know I was difficult at times, I'm so thankful you stuck with me."

"Thanks both of you, now please, on your way, you have a wonderful life to live, get to it."

We walked out of Dr Forsyth's office as we had walked in, holding hands.

To be continued.